PDA

View Full Version : record companies gettin in your pockets 4 them mp3s

INF
12-31-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/28/AR2007122800693.html

:nonono:

The day they try to charge a mf 9 g's a song shared is the day its time for some revolution. cmon now.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-31-2007, 10:54 PM
"If you make unauthorized copies of copyrighted music recordings, you're stealing. You're breaking the law and you could be held legally liable for thousands of dollars in damages."

wow that means u cannot burn a cd on ur computer... They are going for the lil people
they aren't going for microsoft whose Media Player allows us to burn our cds on the comp ..Well they cant go after them , cause if Bill Gates Farts then its like a wolf blowing down the lil piggys house ..
Same thing goes for hip hop , they dont go after big businesses like Universial Studios whose main source of entertainment is violence, na they go for lil things, that they can take money from ....

PAPA PA PA PA THETICCCC

diggy
12-31-2007, 11:09 PM
I only download free mixtapes from datpiff.com and other free shit here and there when it is offered. Other than that don't put yourself in danger over copyright stuff. More than half of rap is shit anyway; I lost my love for most of it.

But if u wanna illegally download, go ahead, but when u get caught too bad for u.

begongo
01-01-2008, 08:51 AM
I only pay for concerts

HANZO
01-01-2008, 09:26 AM
too many ppl do it. fining everyone is jus asking for a riot.

INF
01-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I only pay for concerts

Any of my favorite artist , if I have had the chance to talk with them ( annndddd have D/l'd one of they joints) I tell them so. I tell em I dl'd that shit and they always be like " as long As I get that money at the show , its all good".

They know mf's be dl'ing. govt on that same dumb shit givin you something and then taxin you for it even arresting. anything to get the money back.

begongo
01-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Any of my favorite artist , if I have had the chance to talk with them ( annndddd have D/l'd one of they joints) I tell them so. I tell em I dl'd that shit and they always be like " as long As I get that money at the show , its all good".exactly

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
surprised no one has burned down any of the buildings where RIAA offices are located

diggy
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Musicians started off getting their money from perfermances anyway; that is the way it is supposed to be. It is only a luxury that they can make a recording and duplicate it for peeps to buy. I think that will die out very soon and musicians will make money solely from shows! Whoever buys a ring tone is a fuckin idiot.

HarlemDiplomat
01-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Shit...

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Shit...

i bet you bought a ton of ring tones