PDA

View Full Version : the Italian Mafia in New York

sarr
01-01-2008, 12:45 AM
just curious, i know they arent as powerful as they used to be, and i know the 5 families in new york still exist, but how powerful are they today? i know those 'growing up gotti' kids father is comming outa jail (and he is a made man for the gambino fam) in january, and he was pretty high up

anybody know anything about the outfit these days?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 01:55 AM
just curious, i know they arent as powerful as they used to be, and i know the 5 families in new york still exist, but how powerful are they today? i know those 'growing up gotti' kids father is comming outa jail (and he is a made man for the gambino fam) in january, and he was pretty high up

anybody know anything about the outfit these days?

Still pretty powerful, especially the Gambinos. There doin different kinda crimes tho now..white coller shit, but they still got their hands in all the usual vices. Russians and Chinese gangs are getting pretty strong in the rackets too.

sarr
01-01-2008, 02:57 AM
yea after the 9/11 attacks would been a good chance to regrow, since the feds are working mostly on terrorists now

white collar crimes ey? do you know if they still control those unions anymore? we got an Italian family down where i live and the one household owns 2 ferrari models (and only 8 were ever made), no-one really fucks with them

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Yea, but now they are more ingrained and are running shit. Its like if you know people they can get you in and hook you up with a cake job right away for good pay instead of paying your dues.

JackOfHearts
01-03-2008, 08:14 PM
steady decline. the gambinos still have 200-250 men under them but they are slowly declining...possibly since the end of Carlo Gambino. Saying that they are still very powerfull.

*recieves ice pick slaughter*

sarr
01-04-2008, 02:41 AM
at their peek they had like a 5000 man army in NY alone....250 is still pretty strong

and your wrong...gambino fam was still strong after carlo died...it was when Gotti was sentenced it started to really fall apart

LORD NOSE
01-04-2008, 02:51 AM
yall are naming famous M%$#B names

hell yeah its still powerful

they are firmly rooted

big ups to all my NY italian niggas slappin movafukas in the face wiff calzones and shit

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2008, 11:11 AM
yall are naming famous M%$#B names

hell yeah its still powerful

they are firmly rooted

big ups to all my NY italian niggas slappin movafukas in the face wiff calzones and shit

LOL. get the fuck outta here you eggplant.

JackOfHearts
01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
no, even when gotti took over it was still in decline in comparison to the carlo gambino days. i agree when gotti got setneced thats when heavy decline started, but it was already in decline anyways....in comparison!!

LORD NOSE
01-04-2008, 07:41 PM
LOL. get the fuck outta here you eggplant.

you phukin hairy arm hairy back beast bastard lol wheres my phukin money

LORD NOSE
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
no, even when gotti took over it was still in decline in comparison to the carlo gambino days. i agree when gotti got setneced thats when heavy decline started, but it was already in decline anyways....in comparison!!

are you kiddin me ?

just because its not making the papers and shit, doesn't mean that its not growing capish

whos phukin counting anyways

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2008, 08:07 PM
you phukin hairy arm hairy back beast bastard lol wheres my phukin money

Are you proud of those rat whiskers you call facial hair? Dont make me flatten your nose more than it already is. ya fuckin mook!