PDA

View Full Version : 1 Reason Why Jayz Is That Dude

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-01-2008, 03:38 AM
first of all the reason i dont like him is cause he dident let anybody shine..

but here is why he is the man .

DUDE CAME IN AS A FUKEN PRESIDENT , PROMOTED HIS ALBUM , MADE ALL THAT FUKEN MONEY AND LEFT!!!!

COMMON MAN !!! HE CAME IN SNATCHED THE MONEY AND FUKEN LEFT!
lOL THAT SHIT IS CLASSIC!

sarr
01-01-2008, 03:53 AM
lol your pretty spot on

i gota say though...he is a great rapper that makes shitty albums (his last two LP's suck)

NY_Mami
01-01-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh man....... here we go again.......

Happy New Year........

LORD ZERO
01-01-2008, 04:02 AM
LMAO TRUE, he still wack tho

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-01-2008, 04:10 AM
^tsh wack?smdh. U cant know what rapping is about if you say Jay is wack..Jay has always come with the freshest phrases, that 100's keep try to imitate

TGambino
01-01-2008, 04:13 AM
Jigga Warriors.... Attack!!!

NY_Mami
01-01-2008, 04:16 AM
*GETS POPPIN' CORN*

LORD ZERO
01-01-2008, 05:02 AM
^tsh wack?smdh. U cant know what rapping is about if you say Jay is wack..Jay has always come with the freshest phrases, that 100's keep try to imitate

STOP SMOKIN DUST.....nigga bit more lines than a LITTLE bit, and each of his albums get wacker and wacker, i personally think he shoulda stopped at reasonable doubt....

bocs
01-01-2008, 05:31 AM
seriously, he's always stealing lines. I could have sworn he stole a verse from big l on his new album. that aint fresh.

cap
01-01-2008, 07:02 AM
never thought of it that way haha jay is gangsta lol

fuck you talking about bocs?

Rame
01-01-2008, 07:25 AM
STOP SMOKIN DUST.....nigga bit more lines than a LITTLE bit, and each of his albums get wacker and wacker, i personally think he shoulda stopped at reasonable doubt....

Very not true, using is another thing than stealing, he's probably the latest person to deny he uses them, mostly he uses them as a statement because everybody's going to know who said them before, you really think one of the most famous rappers would steal lyrics that are going to be heard by millions?

Also Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint and Black Album are considered his best, and American Gangster is better than Kingdom Come. that's not getting wacker and wacker.

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
01-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Jigga Warriors.... Attack!!!

*loads up choppers*

you aint saying nothing but a word brah

Longbongcilvaringz
01-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Jay Z albums make money without any promotion because suckers continue to buy his nonsense.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yes, hes that nigga though.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-01-2008, 11:27 AM

lol blueprint is one of my fav albums ever

and god damn i love vol 3 and vol 2 , u just dont know how to listen to jayz , i used to hate him too

Longbongcilvaringz
01-01-2008, 11:42 AM
your taste is impeccably poor.

junius
01-01-2008, 11:56 AM
fuck Jay Z & all you little Jay cocksuckers (not necessarily in this thread) BUT...

1) He's a liar & scumbag but he does make some biz moves that work well for him. (NOT nearly as many as it ** appears **, however.)

2) "American Gangster" is ** still ** being promoted out the ass, look at internet ads or even in store in NYC. While that sold OK ya'll are being very very naive if you think the #s are entirely real & not part of the set up to make Jay look better.

again, that might be "shrewd" but it doesn't make him a "great"-- or even listenable-- artist. (STANS jump in here to say how "real" & "subtle" he is.)

Jeru "Still Rising" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "American Gangster" & underrated as hell. It took a while to grow on me but it's at least his third best album & lyrically, might be his best. Support a brother if ya'll can.

Oztradamus
01-02-2008, 01:05 AM
LOL, Can't knock the hustle...

LiquidSwords32
01-02-2008, 01:48 AM

and god damn i love vol 3 and vol 2 , u just dont know how to listen to jayz , i used to hate him too

damn thats sad. vol 3 really, you sure your alright over there??

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-02-2008, 02:48 AM
your taste is impeccably poor.

doggy arent u from australia or something? how u gonna tell me about taste when ur the dude that has to constantly check the rap-slang dictionary

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Jay Z's last album was dope

buckshotstheone
01-02-2008, 10:57 AM

couldn't have said it better myself, i too have always had a love/hate relationship with jay's music. first i loved it, then around vol 3/dynasty i started shitting hardcore, then i came back around Blueprint

L~>1<~NKS
01-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Jay has always come with the freshest phrases, that 100's keep try to imitate

8O

Send me sum of that shit you smokin', g.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-02-2008, 03:18 PM
seriously, he's always stealing lines. I could have sworn he stole a verse from big l on his new album. that aint fresh.

he stole mad verses... Jay-Z is not that dude yo..

Rame
01-02-2008, 03:30 PM
I like all of his albums, shoot me.

I don't understand why people woud hate him, it's a bit pathetic.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-02-2008, 03:50 PM
I like all of his albums, shoot me.

I don't understand why people woud hate him, it's a bit pathetic.

bang* bang*

JK

nah I mean to each its own...
me personally... nah.

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Jay-Z has on and off verses, but Jay's verses on "99 Problems" back when I first started listining to rap, that shit blew me away, the lyrical content and the creativity was far beyond others at that point in time.

And come to think of it, I don't really mind inna way that Jay steals lines, 'cause it's usually from an underrated rapper or an unheard one like Big L, and when people hear he stole a line from them, they might check L out and maybe L will be known, along with others, etc..

lol

the silencer
01-02-2008, 08:27 PM
don't like Jay at all..

love Reasonable Doubt, even love Blueprint (cuz the beats are ill) but i feel like he's one of those who's mainly responsible for the corny-ness that rap is stuck in the last few years...he's always been all about money, hoes, drugs, whatever...

and all the while, never displayed too much dope lyricism..just a penchant for coming across mad smooth and "fresh" all the fuckin time....

Longbongcilvaringz
01-03-2008, 10:58 AM
doggy arent u from australia or something? how u gonna tell me about taste when ur the dude that has to constantly check the rap-slang dictionary

your fucking european....

so i mean, whats your point?

mines that your taste is terrible.

THE W
01-03-2008, 11:08 AM
that's super

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-03-2008, 12:03 PM
if jay bites lines from biggy or big l its his way of giving them respect. Thats not to say he is using that to his advantage and shit

whether u hate him or not I don't see any of you fronting on his skills saying "he is a wack mc" or "dude can't spit"

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-03-2008, 12:05 PM
that's super

is going around being passive - aggressive with the irony all you do nowhere days?

LiquidSwords32
01-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Method Man & Redman Shit on Jay-Z

buckshotstheone
01-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Method Man & Redman Shit on Jay-Z

haha, up until a few days ago it was actually the other way around. Meth and Red were Jay's bitches, working for him, sucking his dick to get album promotion

J.T.S.
01-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Jigga's not wack but he's not original, so i guess you can say he's wack!

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Jigga's not wack but he's not original, so i guess you can say he's wack!

he is not original ? go do ur h.w youngsta

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
your fucking european....

so i mean, whats your point?

mines that your taste is terrible.

man iv been in america for like 10 years , u just started listening to hip hop ,

plz dont tell me about AMERICAN MADE music when ur from another part of the world ,

INF
01-03-2008, 01:55 PM
he said in 99-00 that he was raping def jam till he the "hundred million man" .....its 08.

just go listen to a def jux record

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-03-2008, 02:03 PM
whats this difference between def jux and nin? ^^^

INF
01-03-2008, 02:06 PM
whats this difference between def jux and nin? ^^^

Whaaa? lol , for real though el-p worked with Trent Reznor and vise verse. The difference is though , Trent dont sign ppl no more and El-P does. El-P recently signed this Cat named Danny Swain. :nerdy: