PDA

View Full Version : What did you do on nuyears

TSA
01-01-2008, 06:17 AM
(DISCLAIMER: ppl that i've owned in previous threads should not use this as another "get back at him 1 month later" oppurtunity.thank you)

Well..to start i didn't leave that house till 11:30...my mom was alone and i wanted to wait till my brother came back to go.

but yeah, i headed out looking like the 100 dollar kick rock kid and see that the crew was at 2 different parties.

but i end up going to the distant one..and let me tell you...good choice(for a while)

whores EVERYWHERE! it was the motherfuckin Skins Republic

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/OneBigIndian/NATIVE%20PRIDE/Skins.jpg

every bitch i was trying to get on in the past year in one room.

ppl i hadn't seen in years and shit

and more WHORES

to top it off..did ya'll know the Blowticious skirt is back?

you know, the one the bitch is rockin where LL cool J goes HHEEESHHEEYYY....UH...blowticious (3:05 in black)

76OZYm1nx5c
^DAAAAYMM

and that was a good move on behalf of sluts...props to sluts:thumbup:

anyways im in there for like 15 minutes, and then this dumb white bitch is like EVERYONES GOTTA LEAVE (the minorities)

so ppl are leaving cause she said the cops came

LIE....so we headed back in.

Im all wheelin and dealin, then all of a sudden a bitch fight breaks out and some bitch was clobberting some skallywag

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/CHI-TOWNZ_MOST-WANTED_LIL_MAMA/girl_fight.gif

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/poker_mom/girl_fight.jpg

then another bitch fight breaks out

problem is it was on of the skeezas i was planning on roofy'n up. We were talking, then i lost my phone at a show, so we lost contact, then she was there getting clobbered and i really wanted the smell the beaver cause she was a persian german.....a persian german?.....2 accents?.......
a fat ass?............

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd259/charleshab/iran.jpg

DAAYYYUUUMMM!

so i start chanting WHOOP THAT TRICK! WHOOP THAT TRICK!

but the white ppl were starting to many fights so we left to kick it with the gods.

on our way out they started smashing the windows in the house...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/Thrasher2112/TronfromtheCity.gif
NIGGAZ IZ W1LDIN SON!

but yeah, we headed back to the my boys crib and had a party there.

except it was all ppl i knew so my hype dyed down and i got bored
(i like parties full of friendly strangers, and get togethers full of ppl i know, not vis versa)

but, it was all about the sk1nz my nigga...

so i started scoping potential skallywags

there was the finest girl i had ever seen there, but my boy HowDoesHeDoIt was putting in masterful work on that..so i'll await another date:'(

there was the OTHER finest girl i had ever seen there too, but everyone was putting in work...cause everyone HAS put in work. nawhadiymean!?

anyways....white shaolinassassin has these 2 young ladies come by....the white one look out of place..and felt out of place..cause it was straight goons...tho i do believe she and I bonded well because she was very intelligent

the second was an afgan...but a slutty hijabless whore that was going to hell for being hijabless(ask da god Cilva)

anyways man, im like...aight...i'll take the Pashtun, white shao take the celt (he was already putting in work)

so anyways the pashtun leaves...and comes back with a black eye lol.

i took pics on my rich nigga camera phone ...shit was SWOLLEN

bitch cried all night long and shit

she got knocked out by these barbarian hoes that came over.

so anyways, i move on the this FLYYYY ass asain bitch...that's right Robby, the vixen Ya Shin Hua herself.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204/drui_spirit_invoker/1189145527489.jpg

from boston.....and i was puttin in some WORK my nigga. WORK...

then white shao calls me to the side and tells me she had herpes....:'(

and it was a known, confirmed, fact

and white shao wouldn't bullshit like that truuusst me.

so i stop talking to the vixen..and notice all the whores are occupied, except her and the fats.....which i wasn't in the mood for the obese glory.

WEAK.

but nevertheless i still kicked it and had a good time, though i wish the first party didn't end in a riot.

it's all good though...cause i got a new outfit that says i will strike again.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t179/RuckusInOH/Music/RussellJones.jpg

Buzk
01-01-2008, 07:39 AM
well...i dont remmember shit, and me and Supreme Math stomped a girl or whatever...pewpew..

HANZO
01-01-2008, 08:24 AM
i went to some club in london called oceana. it was good night i spent a bit too much money though something like 200, and i honestly dnt kno wat i spent it on. i was in one of them "look i have money" moods, so jus bought everyone drinks. i also lost my damn sunglasses which is kinda gay cause a year ago i lost my jacket in a club to. so im kinda getting the habit of losing stuff on new years.

i hooked up with an american chick though, from tampa florida. woooohooooooo. nice american girls >>>>>>>> british girls. everytime i went to chat with an english girl, her ugly fat friend would pull her away.

yeah soo it was a good night apart from some iranian cock who tried to beef with my homeboy. i had to back up my african bruda. but that was all sorted out.

also, i gathered further evidence that white ppl cant dance. they have no rhythm at all. as the years pass i expect them to get better but its getting worse. there was too many white boys getting their crunk on. should be illegal.

J-Cee
01-01-2008, 08:25 AM
..out of fucking control..went to a house party with bout 3 mates..didnt know the rest of the cunts,dumped bout 4 pills..all of a sudden went to take a piss and the toilet turned into a fucking monster and tryed to swallow me,the water in the bowl was a tongue..(never had no LSD or shrooms be4)..went out back into the backyard,started flippin the fuck out..had to go for a walk with a mate to get the fuck out of there..everything on the street was turning into some fucked up shit,trucks and cars turned into Rhinos and Bulls...leaves on trees turned into Crab claws tryna grab me..spiders came all over me and turned fuck9ng huge..my mate turned into a Raptor...lights were devil eyes....couldnt feel nothing..could see fucking horses walking down the street..ppl walking around turned into statues and Terrorists..got back to the party and the backyard was sloping downhill so much(in my head)that i felt like i was gonna fall and roll forver..then all of a sudden snapped out of it and was cool...some cunt also sold as a pill that was fucking chalk....soon as we racked up blue shit was all over me fingers and that..looked like a smurf...bender for 2 days..was one hell of an experience..happy fucking new years.

J-Cee
01-01-2008, 08:28 AM
smoked about 4 blunts..bout 10 lines of gas..drank ridiculously..was one junkie ass fucked up crazy night...

J-Cee
01-01-2008, 08:35 AM
u should of raped her

Buzk
01-01-2008, 09:02 AM
she slapped supreme math, had to do something, dont remember it tho

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2008, 09:07 AM
i smoked hash after drinking half a 1/5th and some german beers.

Im not gonna read all that verbal diarrhea TSA posted

Longbongcilvaringz
01-01-2008, 09:19 AM
dont worry, none of it actually happened.

i did what j-cee did.

Sean
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I went to some crazy house party with fuckin loads of people, you could hardly move around. Got pretty drunk and somehow only spent 10 the whole night. Everyone was drunk as hell and just going crazy, at one point the music stopped and a few of my mates just started shouting "Wu tang clan ain't nothin ta fuck wit!!" for ages lol.

Miliato
01-01-2008, 03:08 PM
too much of that lyndsey lohan :frusty:

11th Chamber
01-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Smoked massive amounts of weed, drank some 40's and did shrooms. Also got head from a cute 17 year old

I feel like total shit today tho

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 06:09 PM
at one point the music stopped and a few of my mates just started shouting "Wu tang clan ain't nothin ta fuck wit!!" for ages lol.

Sounds radical, did you pump your fist in the air and say "ALRIGHT!"

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2008, 06:15 PM
the term "mates" sounds pretty suspect

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Always did to me... I don't think I'll ever call another male "Me Mate."

JackOfHearts
01-01-2008, 06:17 PM
drank a lot of lager, vodka and shots. got into a little trouble which is worrying. smoke a lot of cigs and a little bit of weed. then slept.

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Next time more weed, less cigarettes Jack

JackOfHearts
01-01-2008, 06:45 PM
haha yeah your prbs right!

Paranoid
01-01-2008, 06:48 PM
started with straight shots and then popped bottles.

11th Chamber
01-01-2008, 07:06 PM
started with straight shots and then popped bottles.

you didnt happen to Flirt wit the hood rats then pop models after that, did you?

Paranoid
01-01-2008, 07:51 PM
})

pep
01-01-2008, 08:01 PM
i got shit faced in the hood that is college park, walked into a wall and now i got a big ass knot on my head, hid in the car trying to spy on my wiz, got busted doing that shit, then came home and argued all night.happy new year to u and your mother

Sean
01-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Sounds radical, did you pump your fist in the air and say "ALRIGHT!"

the term "mates" sounds pretty suspect

Lol

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Good sport

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2008, 09:36 PM
i gotta either smoke this gram of hash or sell it to some frat boy

decisions.. decisions

HANZO
01-01-2008, 09:37 PM
sell it to the frat boy for twice the price.

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2008, 09:43 PM
its too much work to smoke. I destroyed two good steak knives last night to heat it up. Although i was pretty ripped outta my mind

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 10:45 PM
my bruvah threw a house party / get 2gether and there wass whores n shit but i was wiff wifey n its not cool, but i manage to cee naked boobs in my face and like 6 or 7 random nipple flashes here and there curtesy of ''slutty out fits''. but all in all it was great good food lots of people mad liquor soooooooooo it was cool
peace 2 da godz

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 10:49 PM
the naked boobs was curtesy of my nephew he turned 18 like a month ago and i was tryna spark him up in the base ment and he had like 4 hoes with him ahahaaa it was great.

peace 2 da nephew for pimpin hoes hahaha

AcidPhosphate69
01-01-2008, 10:49 PM
I got drank some Jim Beam and got a few free tattoos from my boy. Check it.

http://a553.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_e696b8ea886237e5b1b5d7b319b129f0.jpg

I got a happy face on my other middle finger so I got that so I can say, "laugh now, cry later" while I flip you the bird. Like so....

LAUGH NOW CRY LATER BITCHES
http://a186.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_83f31c31c88184b0e1836fed0c583859.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 10:51 PM
cool dude i love dat home made look on da tats is great

FatherSl!me
01-01-2008, 10:57 PM
drank a massive amount of liquor wit some fam. then drove home drunk as fuck.

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 11:00 PM
drunk driver^^^

FatherSl!me
01-01-2008, 11:01 PM
the naked boobs was curtesy of my nephew he turned 18 like a month ago and i was tryna spark him up in the base ment and he had like 4 hoes with him ahahaaa it was great.

peace 2 da nephew for pimpin hoes hahaha
thanks for invitin me asshole. here i am with my boring ass fam & u there wit tits in ur face. i coulda got 1 of dem hoes drunk & smashed it.

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 11:03 PM
tru indeed bro yo melvin got dissed son it was fuckin funny as fuck

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 11:04 PM
thanks for invitin me asshole. here i am with my boring ass fam & u there wit tits in ur face. i coulda got 1 of dem hoes drunk & smashed it.
yo u aint even need da liquor dem hoes was out to get smashed last nite
:yessad:

FatherSl!me
01-01-2008, 11:04 PM
HAHA! dam i missed a good night then. fukin fag that u are. i woulda beasted some shit dat night.

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 11:07 PM
un till the next episode

SKAMPOE
01-01-2008, 11:08 PM
phillieeeeeeeeeeeeeee got the phillieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tum duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2008, 11:49 PM
yes ... peace to skampoe's nephew

http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/beifuss/halloween2.web.jpg

TSA
01-01-2008, 11:54 PM
---------------------------------------
- i think shaolin should've started a new countdown to 2 am and then gone after the asian chick with herpes (are you sure it wasn't just acne? asians usually have acne problems)

- jay-cee is in trouble and i want one of you aussie kids to have an intervention with him before he starts tattooing smileys on his fingers like this acid dude.

- pep's status as "the man" continues into 08.

- robby shut up and do the hash.

- peace to skampoe's nephew.

looks like you've been studying the scriptures in your man law library:learning:

but yeah, i went by my mans word on it cause he's basically got an ODB mentality (not some much anymore though with good reason) when it comes to skins, so if he warns you...it's real.

i didn't see and herpes on her though, and i was kinda disappointed cause she was feelin it and fuckable. If i would have got my hands on her, all my problems would be solved....but then i'd have herpes.

and anyone that gets random tattoos when they're drunk is a faggot.

Paranoid
01-01-2008, 11:59 PM

lol.

TSA
01-02-2008, 12:00 AM
and hug what kinda party where you at anyways? with classmate or what?

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 12:03 AM
and hug what kinda party where you at anyways? with classmate or what?

he wishes he could of been at one of these kinds of parties:

http://photos.photosig.com/photos/28/82/2118228-6629066ccd0b7048.jpg

TSA
01-02-2008, 12:07 AM
^that guy looks like a hug chemist

Paranoid
01-02-2008, 12:23 AM
that guy looks like a fag, atleast hes gettin laid tho unlike shaolinassassin

TSA
01-02-2008, 12:25 AM
i haven't had skins since late summer, though that guy looks like he'd just lay in his bed with her and they'd rub eachothers skin while on x

11th Chamber
01-02-2008, 12:28 AM

hhhaaha, just watched that shit a few days ago. Dudes mom and sis were lookin good

SKAMPOE
01-02-2008, 07:03 AM
the sis was better,

Durag
01-02-2008, 08:12 AM
Nu years fuckin sucked i was spossed to meet all my friends who i havent seen in ages, but my bitch was feelin 'sick' so had 2 fuckin stay in with her. Went down to the offie and bought as much alcohol as i could 2 drown my sorrows. Fell down the same flight of stairs 3 times, somehow all i got was a bruised arm, fucked off round the town on my own, plastered outta my mind, tried to break into someones house, robbed some stupid drunk muthafucka's wallet who was asleep on the street, and apart from that cant remember what i done for the other hour and a half i was missin, all while my girlfriend was alone and 'sick' wonderin where i was.

Woke up in my bed, no idea how i get home. My girlfriend wasnt too happy. Teach her to be sick on nu years and ruin my night.

Lox-the-5th
01-02-2008, 09:49 AM
went to my mate's house in donegal (rural ireland) about 25 of us, actin crazy, with a bottle of whiskey. then at 5a.m. went with a few brave souls up to the abandoned church with a torch in the pitch dark to find leperchauns and/or ghosts. ......

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 12:33 PM
went to my mate's house in donegal (rural ireland) about 25 of us, actin crazy, with a bottle of whiskey. then at 5a.m. went with a few brave souls up to the abandoned church with a torch in the pitch dark to find leperchauns and/or ghosts. ......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

leprechauns!!!!!!!!!!!!

nda_OSWeyn8

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 01:49 PM
nah i was with some hometown heroes and we went to one of their friend's (i did not know the dude) swanky apartment on the upper east side.

i shoulda kept it long island cuz my sis went out with one of her hot friend's who just broke up with her boyfriend and was aching for a sensitive stud like myself but i passed on that showcase to take my chances in manhatts which turned out to be an unwise decision. OWELL.

but on the plus side, i'll get to do it all over again next month for the chinese new year with some charlie angels. :D

I have a feeling that the female psyche shatters your game rather fast for some reason, Hug.

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Aw, what a cute philosophy, I'll have to try that one. All women have devious brain power when it comes to unraveling a mans true intentions.

FatherSl!me
01-02-2008, 02:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

leprechauns!!!!!!!!!!!!

nda_OSWeyn8
LOL@ the fukin T Pain lookin dude. "I want the gold. where da gold at?"

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Lmao, at hood gerbils, they're actually more like Hood Brats now, and no I'm not talking about those women.

Koolish
01-02-2008, 04:02 PM
i was supposed to go to a house party but it all fell apart somehow, i ended up downing beers and smokings spliffs for a couple hours it was alright.

swizz-chef
01-02-2008, 04:07 PM
puke.............................................. ...........................

TSA
01-02-2008, 08:19 PM
nah i was with some hometown heroes and we went to one of their friend's (i did not know the dude) swanky apartment on the upper east side.

i shoulda kept it long island cuz my sis went out with one of her hot friend's who just broke up with her boyfriend and was aching for a sensitive stud like myself but i passed on that showcase to take my chances in manhatts which turned out to be an unwise decision. OWELL.

but on the plus side, i'll get to do it all over again next month for the chinese new year with some charlie angels. :D

the god Petey Brennard, aka Petey Pipe Layer decided to do it proper for chinese new year, cause he's sick of our parties always being slugfests rather then slutfests

so i have a feeling i might finally get my hands on the vixen ya shin hua......

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z187/RandomZero8472/Asian.jpg
SK1NZ!