PDA

View Full Version : the colour of Jesus...easy!

sarr
01-01-2008, 09:00 AM
ok...i heard people say he was black...this is false

he wasnt white either

he was OLIVE...like most traditional semites

look...my background is Greek (i live in Australia) im very dark skinned compared to the Anglo Saxons (whites) in this country and they dont consider me white at all..."ethnic" or "Wog" (which is like calling an Italian a Guinea in america) is what we are called

here are 3 pics of me to give you an example;

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9827/22qj6.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5840/33yo9.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1820/44gb1.jpg

anyway all that aside, i dont sit there and sun tan..im naturally olive skin and i got black hair

Jesus was similar, he had an olive complexion, here is what some people say to proove he was black (along with Mary);
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6162/blackmadonna8sd8.jpg

assuming this painting was a true depiction of what they looked like (which we dont know for certain) they dont look african at all...if anything thats how you would paint a really olive skin person (mediteranean or something)

now people are gona bring up that thing in the bible where Jesus feet are darker...ill tell you parts of my body are darker too...not to give you too much detail but my cock (which has NEVER seen sunlight) is darker than my body lol...so people can have different shades of colour on their body

Sorry to say this...but Jesus was not black like an African, or white like a British person...but naturally Olive like many Isreali's, Southern Italians, Greeks and spanish people were at the time

LORD NOSE
01-01-2008, 09:10 AM
nigga you look puerto rican

go get a late pass

nigga yo ass ain't olive tone,yo ass is yellow

olive skinned ?

too much meat calzone oil in your brain fluid

OLIVE TONE

was he black or green ?

http://www.ilida.gr/images/amfisis_black-olives.gif

http://www.ilida.gr/images/green_olives.gif

http://www.ilida.gr/images/Kalamon-olives.gif

http://www.ilida.gr/images/fair-olives.gif

he looked like this

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6792/img0081xh.jpg

http://khaoulita.afrikblog.com/images/92691_5RJ5LOLVTR4DMY1A8IKI6VXY3BFIU7_tupac__tupac_ shakur__H105047_L.jpg

and just because there are allot of yellow butt niggas where you are now,that doesn't mean that 2000 years ago it was that same way

they yellow now due to forced race mixing

begongo
01-01-2008, 09:22 AM
does it matter?

LORD NOSE
01-01-2008, 09:41 AM
does it matter?

for some people it obviously does

SID
01-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Jesus was of a more brown complextion, remember the heat was more intense and prolonged back in the day, If you look at all the drawings and interpretations of old semites, israelis n all dat, they all wore clothes that peeps would 2day distinguish as arab.

Most people were brown in the middle eastern region around jesus time......

LORD NOSE
01-01-2008, 10:39 AM
yall have a problem with the word Black

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-01-2008, 10:44 AM
seems that way.............

urbanlegendmf
01-01-2008, 12:32 PM

FAGGIT

SID
01-01-2008, 12:49 PM
yall have a problem with the word Black

Nah!, its just that we dont think jesus was black, although i believe the TRUE israelis were ethiopians

V4D3R
01-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Lmao @ this thread - nobody really knows.

And it never did matter. You will be corrected eventually.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Lmao @ this thread - nobody really knows.

And it never did matter. You will be corrected eventually.

Agreed.

sarr
01-01-2008, 05:44 PM
whoever said im yellow im deffinetly not...its the lightin in the room

anyway, i got no problem if Jesus was black...i would still worship Him as the Son Of God with no problems...nothing would change for me

but its just obvious, He wasnt black (like an african) if anything He was dark complexion...but not african dark

im just sick of people trying to change how He may have looked to they can associate closer with Him

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 06:43 PM
nigga you look puerto rican

Definately not, look like one them cracker ass crackers to me lol.

Whats so hard about admitting Jesus was black? Lmao at people like, OK FINE HE'S NOT WHITE..... he was olive colored.

Say it with me now "Jesus was black", did your head explode into 80 pieces like it was exposed to the depths of space?

sarr
01-01-2008, 06:46 PM
fuck you i look cracker

what did i say before? i said if there was proof he was black...i wouldnt care, i would still worship Him

but..theres no proof he was black..theres just ignorant people trying to make him appear in a way they can relate to

your just as bad as those white europeans who altered the image of Him to make His hair blonde and eyes blue cause they thought it would fit closer to their image

think about it...how many fucking Israeli's living in Israel do you know that are black? 2000 years ago they looked like they do know pretty much...and they dont look anything like Tupac

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 06:54 PM
How the fuck do they look like they do now, do you know how much integration of other races occurred in 2000 years. Lets be logical here, because the truth obviously lies in logic, which is bent by racist motherfuckers like you that refuse to put a person of dark skin in a position of power.

You tell us you'd admit it if we proved it to you, but there is no proving shit to you, so you'll never admit it. Guess what this suggest, you're too ignorant to believe Jesus was black.

sarr
01-01-2008, 06:59 PM
no...im too realistic to admit he was black

and dont give me that 'cant hack a dark person with power' crap...i am a minority in this country, and i just recently fought 5 guys who tried to jump me cause im a "wog"...

if there was solid proof Christ was black...it wouldnt change a thing to me...but truth is insecure people like you need to say he was black so you can feel like your worshipping one of your own

just get over it bro..the Son Of God wasnt black just like he wasnt white...he was a tanned, olive skin Jew

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Thats how dumb you are, I'm not even Black. It's just common sense, the people who originated from that area during that time period were BLACK. You're over here making assumptions based on modern civilization and one picture and you're going to say we're the people who aren't proving stuff? At least the NGE actually post information to back up their argument, not a 3 sentence picture essay with myspace photo's. Why don't you start acting realistic like you say you do.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Thats how dumb you are, I'm not even Black. It's just common sense, the people who originated from that area during that time period were BLACK. You're over here making assumptions based on modern civilization and one picture and you're going to say we're the people who aren't proving stuff? At least the NGE actually post information to back up their argument, not a 3 sentence picture essay with myspace photo's. Why don't you start acting realistic like you say you do.

You aint white either...your a mulatto buddy.

sarr
01-01-2008, 07:14 PM
the NGE post parts of the bible and twist it into their interpretation
i mean its common sense...how do people go from being black to not black in those years? how come NONE of them are black anymore? you would think some of them would have preserved their heritage...its not like they were raped on a mass scale...use your head. Jews usually stuck to themselves...and dont really condone interracial marriage

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 07:21 PM
the NGE post parts of the bible and twist it into their interpretation

I thought that was the purpose of the bible to interpret it based on your beliefs? Who are you to decide what is correct and what isn't because it suits you?

its not like they were raped on a mass scale

Um.... the Crusades brought a lot of savage European soldiers down into the area.

sarr
01-01-2008, 07:37 PM
yea i know...but the crusaders did rape every single jew in the land of Israel...come on man

and your right about the interpretting of the bible..you got me there

but as for the Jews..its impossible for them to be turned around in 700 years (since the crusades are about 700 years old now or whatever)...so we arent talking about a 2000 year period, we talking a few hundred now

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 08:45 PM
It's possible for a culture to be changed around in 400 years. Integration of another culture is a powerful thing, I will tell you, with all my knowledge backing it up, that the modern Middle Eastern man is a mixture of an African Native, and the White Man. Hence the dense but not quite wooly hair, the light brown skin, and the average sized nose, slightly broad yet long, blue/grey/green eyes not frequent but not uncommon.

sarr
01-01-2008, 09:00 PM
im not talking about changing the culture around...im talking about completing transforming it in a few hundred years

its not possible..and if it were, there would be atleast a few jews left from israel that look like they did back then

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 09:03 PM
You're saying theres no black Jews in the area?

JRoll
01-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Who gives a fuck?

sarr
01-01-2008, 09:16 PM
You're saying theres no black Jews in the area?

there are black jews...but shit...your saying it went from a million of them to a few hundred..cmon bro

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2008, 10:27 PM
See you're slowly diminishing your statement, why is it such a hard fact to accept? Just do me a favor and ask yourself this question. Why do I not want Jesus to be Black?

You know geography, you know the location, you know the origins, you know what people from AFRICA look like. Simple man made lines bare no context, you're saying because a man is from South America and another man is from Central America all of a sudden the person is going to be a different type of person? These are all Original People, before THEY named those lands, WE had names for those lands and those borders were different.

Man who originates from what is now considered Africa and the outer regions of it including the Middle east which is in direct proximity, is liable to have the same ORIGINAL MAN. Hence the people who cultivated that area were BLACK. The only reason you see people from what is considered "The Middle East" the way you do, is because they were integrated with Caucasians from the Northern Hemisphere when Europe pillaged it.

That area was always considered a Mecca, and there has always been constant power struggles in the area to this day as observed in the many crisis in the area. Due to the mixture of all of the different Races that congregated in the area, much like what we consider now to be Latino, they bred into a Brown Skinned people, but you still see Black Skinned and White skinned, Middle Easterns, it's all blended in.

Think back in Jesus' era, where men didn't have the resources or the income to traverse armies great distances across the desert so they decided to stick with their own bearings on territories in the areas. When there wasn't any kind of cross breeding with Races from different continents.

The Original Man in the African region was BLACK, therefor the occupants of what we call The Middle East which is directly outside of Africa, was occupied by the Black Man.

And Jesus, was Black... sorry pal.

HANZO
01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
jesus was arabic so closer to black. although u can never really prove if he was black or white. but most likely arab looking. but wats it matter wat he looked like the mans a prophet black or white, he allahs messanger thats all that matters.

and sarr u dark, but greeks are white, your skinned is dark cause you got a turko-arabic mix in you. southern italians have phoenician in them, so they arab looking. no italian, spanish or greek is naturally 'olive' skinned. its the mix of different races in them that makes them darker than the rest of their caucasian counterparts.

diggy
01-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Bible verses:

Revelation 1:15 "and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

Daniel 10:6 "his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass..."

Brass is already light brown, and when it is burnt it turns dark brown.

For those of u who say he looks like the Arabs of today are wrong. The Arabs of today are a mix of European invaders and Black Arabs.

sarr
01-01-2008, 11:31 PM
first of all..we have researched our family tree and i got no turkish or arabic in me. There have been different types of Greeks in the Helenic world (Mycenean, Archaic, Dorian) and yes, the turkish occupation of Greece made some of them a lil darker due to interracial marriage and rape - but the greeks were dark before that, not all of em but alot)

second of all...i dont care if he is black..thats what im saying, but he wasnt. The feet thing...means he had tanned feet that were very dirty and muddy because they walked around barefoot pretty much back then

recounts of every Jew (Josiphus for example) was never BLACK, they were dark but not black. Jesus Christ was not black because its impossible for him to be so. its impossible for a whole race to turn a new colour in a few hundred years like you claim

end of the day it might sound like im being racist...but honestly when i die, and see His face..i wont care what colour. But saying he is black is just maniupulating history to suit you better

sarr
01-01-2008, 11:44 PM
oh...and King David (of the Jews) was said to have had RED HAIR...how many africans you know with ginger hair? if you dont believe that i can find the quote from the old testament

diggy
01-02-2008, 01:22 AM
oh...and King David (of the Jews) was said to have had RED HAIR...how many africans you know with ginger hair? if you dont believe that i can find the quote from the old testament

There are many Africans with red hair in Eastern Africa for example. Many Aboriginies from Madegascar have red hair also.

You can't even stay on topic; you have to throw in stuff about David.

V4D3R
01-02-2008, 02:52 AM
It still doesn't matter - only those who worry about whats on the outside care. I would laugh if he decides to show up rainbow colored just to piss the race war babies off.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:09 AM
whoever said im yellow im deffinetly not...its the lightin in the room

lmao

He wasnt black (like an african) if anything He was dark complexion...but not african dark

Why do you say this ?

why do you think he wasn't african black ?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2008, 03:12 AM
LMAO...we have reached new heights or amateurism and idiocy

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:16 AM
what did i say before? i said if there was proof he was black...i wouldnt care, i would still worship Him

do you have proof that he wasn't black ?

do you have proof that he was "olive tone" ?

but..theres no proof he was black..theres just ignorant people trying to make him appear in a way they can relate to

so when you say that he is olive tone
and you provide no proof, aren't you one of those ignorant people trying to make him appear in a way you can relate to ?

think about it...how many fucking Israeli's living in Israel do you know that are black? 2000 years ago they looked like they do know pretty much...and they dont look anything like Tupac

Think about this - How did america look 700 years ago
today its said to be mostly white
how did the people in america look 700 years ago what was the main language ?

was it english ?

our history was erased and somethings were rewritten and repainted to fit the white supremist view of a perfect white world
he lied about who he is

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:26 AM
jesus was arabic so closer to black.

arabic is a language

although u can never really prove if he was black or white. but most likely arab looking.

Arabia is the name of a big piece of land

but wats it matter wat he looked like the mans a prophet black or white, he allahs messanger thats all that matters.

A prophet ?

what did he prophecy ?
what did he see in the future ?

sarr
01-02-2008, 03:30 AM
why arent any Jews from 600 years ago described as black in any texts we have uncovered? why are they all portrayed and described the way they are?

theres a big difference between america 600 years ago and this topic...America was invaded and recolonized by europeans...this didnt happen to the Jews, and if it did there would be atleast some of them remaining today (and i dont mean 10 or 20 of them)

Africans with red hair? you mean 100% african? doubt it, they probablu have Irish or scotish blood in them from some time period

reason why i chose King David (a Jew, like Jesus) and said he had red hair is because he was around earlier than Jesus, and had the characteristics of a person that wasnt african

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:32 AM
yea i know...but the crusaders did rape every single jew in the land of Israel...come on man

and your right about the interpretting of the bible..you got me there

but as for the Jews..its impossible for them to be turned around in 700 years (since the crusades are about 700 years old now or whatever)...so we arent talking about a 2000 year period, we talking a few hundred now

you really haven't thought this out
nor did you do any research on the topic you posted

diggy
01-02-2008, 03:45 AM
why arent any Jews from 600 years ago described as black in any texts we have uncovered? why are they all portrayed and described the way they are?

Your a fuckin retard for asking this. "History", was whitewashed to make the white man appear supreme over all races. It is racial propaganda. The white man learns the technologies and cultures from others, attributes it to himself, and does not teach about non-whites people's history.

How old are you?

Why was the early pictures of Jesus depicted as Black, but after was then depicted as white?

Why was the ancient library at Alexandria in Egypt burnt after Europeans learned from them?

WHy does the white man talk about himself discovering America when people were already living here with there own culture?

Why does the white man not teach about Black history in history text books ( our achievements)?

Why does the white man not show apreciation to the Arab teachers who taught the European man all the sciences and set the foundation for the Age of Enlightenment?

Ask yourself these questions and more. Research history and learn that it was written from a racial bias perspective.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:47 AM

i already explained that our heritage and culture was stolen
our history rewritten by white supremest who want to make a perfect white world for themselves

theres a big difference between america 600 years ago and this topic...America was invaded and recolonized by europeans...this didnt happen to the Jews, and if it did there would be atleast some of them remaining today (and i dont mean 10 or 20 of them)

name for me another source for jesus's existance other than the bible
then list the sources/books you have read about Jesus
the people who call themselves Jewish today are not original Hebrews
there is a big difference

Africans with red hair? you mean 100% african? doubt it, they probablu have Irish or scotish blood in them from some time period

if anything, scottish and irish come from africans with red hair

reason why i chose King David (a Jew, like Jesus) and said he had red hair is because he was around earlier than Jesus, and had the characteristics of a person that wasnt african

the "african" comes in all shapes sizes and colors
even white
but according to the description the bible gives concerning jesus
he was dark brown or simply Brown......just like Tupac or maybe like Akon

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:51 AM
Bible verses:

Revelation 1:15 "and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

Daniel 10:6 "his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass..."

For those of u who say he looks like the Arabs of today are wrong. The Arabs of today are a mix of European invaders and Black Arabs.

Natural Beryl

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7186/naturalberylbd3.jpg

Polished Brass

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9176/20169565nw1.jpg

Tupac Shakur

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5637/tupacwp800wx7.jpg

diggy
01-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Exactly.

diggy
01-02-2008, 04:00 AM
Sarr what color of man do those Bible verses describe?

Answer this question if u are sincere.

sarr
01-02-2008, 04:03 AM
that last thing you quoted me on (about crusaders raping jews) i meant to say they DIDNT rape all jews

man i duno what history you guys learnt in school, but in my school we know all about Martin Luther King, Malcom X...we know what the europeans did to the aboriginals, they taught us about black history.

but i dont deny that alota foul shit went down, and alot of shit was covered up

but honestly, if you said to me that 15000 years ago all Jews were black...it would make more sense...but to say 2000 years ago all Isreali's were black...its rediculous

and European empires were very sophisticated when they came to lands like Egypt and Africa...they had a shitload of technology that the Africans didnt have, but at the same time i know the europeans learnt from the africans and arabs

show me some sources that back your claim that Jesus Christ was black

Josephus Flavius (a Jew) is a source who did the Jewish Antiquities and speaks about Jesus from a non Christian perspective

sarr
01-02-2008, 04:05 AM
could those verses you just wrote simply mean Jesus was so dirty (maybe from being buried) and the writer is describing the mud on Him? possibility?

think about this...if these white powers dont want Christ to be black...they would have REMOVED that line in revelations..true? if they did all these amazing things like WHIPE OUT AFRICAN ACHIEVMENTS (Which would be fucken hard to do)...dont you think they could have found a way to take out those little lines in the bible?

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 04:28 AM
that last thing you quoted me on (about crusaders raping jews) i meant to say they DIDNT rape all jews

man i duno what history you guys learnt in school, but in my school we know all about Martin Luther King, Malcom X...we know what the europeans did to the aboriginals, they taught us about black history.

ok
good for you

but honestly, if you said to me that 15000 years ago all Jews were black...it would make more sense...but to say 2000 years ago all Isreali's were black...its rediculous

who said that 2000 years ago all israelis were black ?
who said anything about israelis ?

and European empires were very sophisticated when they came to lands like Egypt and Africa...they had a shitload of technology that the Africans didnt have, but at the same time i know the europeans learnt from the africans and arabs

they would have you believe that they were way more advanced
having you believe this is a part of their plan

show me some sources that back your claim that Jesus Christ was black

you still don't get it huh
i asked you to list sources other than the bible that points to Jesus's existance - then i asked you to list which ones you have read - according to the bible, he had Brown skin -

Josephus Flavius (a Jew) is a source who did the Jewish Antiquities and speaks about Jesus from a non Christian perspective

what is josephus's source ?

you see, despite what we have provided to back our claims, you still cling onto your "beliefs"

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 04:32 AM
could those verses you just wrote simply mean Jesus was so dirty (maybe from being buried) and the writer is describing the mud on Him? possibility?

all i can say to you regarding this statement is

Read the Book and find out !

think about this...if these white powers dont want Christ to be black...they would have REMOVED that line in revelations..true? if they did all these amazing things like WHIPE OUT AFRICAN ACHIEVMENTS (Which would be fucken hard to do)...dont you think they could have found a way to take out those little lines in the bible?

reading the bible was prohibited
reading period was prohibited
here is a reason why they didn't want to change those words in the bible

Revelation 22:18 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&verse=18&version=31&context=verse)
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.
Revelation 22:17-19 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&verse=17&end_verse=19&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 22 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Revelation 22:19 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&verse=19&version=31&context=verse)
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Revelation 22:18-20 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&verse=18&end_verse=20&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 22 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Our people (Black People in America) were taught to never read the bible from front to back - this is our training/programming

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 04:35 AM
Sarr what color of man do those Bible verses describe?

Answer this question if u are sincere.

answer this question sarr

Originally Posted by sarr http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1010266#post1010266)

LMAO ! @ "he couldn't have had brown skin, that had to be mud"

sarr
01-02-2008, 04:43 AM
let me ask you something..do you believe Jesus is the Messiah (as in the Christ that was prophesised)? off topic i know

and everything else...it seems like your really grasping for strawers here...i mean you didnt answer me when i said that maybe they were refering to the dirt on Jesus' body when they said he looked the way he did...youd think other things would have been written about Him and his appearance. let me ask you this, if you were a Chinese person (a Chinese christian) would you be saying Jesus was Chinese?

dont get me wrong here, you have put up a really good argument, after all this im leaning towards the possibility of a black Jesus now more than before...but that doesnt say alot because im still very certain he wasnt, and ill say it again..if he was it wouldnt matter to me because i would still believe in Him the same as i do now, but it all seems very far fetched to me, like a way for black people to empower themselves (just like the NGE do by saying they ARE GOD)

its no different to what the Venecians did by making painters portray Jesus as blonde hair blue eyed dude

im neuteral...dont think he was white...not black either...in between. i dont think he looked like me either...he was obviously darker and had more of an Arab/Jewish look

sarr
01-02-2008, 04:44 AM
it very well could have been the dirt because he ressurected and was buried where there is dirt, thats what the writter could have been talking about

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 04:46 AM
He didn't answer you about the dirt thing because it sounded Ridiculous and quite humorous.

Sunny, why do we still argue with 85'ers?

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 04:48 AM
it very well could have been the dirt because he ressurected and was buried where there is dirt, thats what the writter could have been talking about

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sarr
01-02-2008, 04:56 AM
i bet my balls on it if any of you were chinese you would be finding things in the bible to say that Jesus was yellow

why cant you just admit he probably looked like the average Jew at the time...which was brown...not black

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Because he was Black.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 05:02 AM
He didn't answer you about the dirt thing because it sounded Ridiculous and quite humorous.

Sunny, why do we still argue with 85'ers?

sad ain't it

sarr
01-02-2008, 05:39 AM
that part about Jesus covered in dirt...was that (the quote from revelations) depicting Jesus right after he resurrected from the dead?

and you didnt answer my last question...do you believe Jesus was the Son of God?

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 05:53 AM
those verses wasn't talking about the Jesus of 2000 years ago

sarr
01-02-2008, 06:51 AM
????

sarr
01-02-2008, 06:52 AM
i mean the other verses you put up about the colour of his skin

SID
01-02-2008, 07:42 AM
jesus was arabic so closer to black. although u can never really prove if he was black or white. but most likely arab looking. but wats it matter wat he looked like the mans a prophet black or white, he allahs messanger thats all that matters.

and sarr u dark, but greeks are white, your skinned is dark cause you got a turko-arabic mix in you. southern italians have phoenician in them, so they arab looking. no italian, spanish or greek is naturally 'olive' skinned. its the mix of different races in them that makes them darker than the rest of their caucasian counterparts.

Thats true, Jesus looked more like an a-rab then anything else, as did most of the people in that period..

SID
01-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Bible verses:

Thats bullshit dude, the arabs of today, especialy in n. africa are of moorish/berber desent, the original arabs like the saudis are directly decended from ancient semetic peoples.

J-Cee
01-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Jesus didnt exist

SID
01-02-2008, 07:54 AM
^^thats also a possibility

sarr
01-02-2008, 08:30 AM
saying Jesus didnt exist is like saying ceasar didnt exist...there is too much historical evidence Jesus existed

now, if you said 'Jesus' was just a man...and not a prophet or Son of God...that could allow for a valid argument

J-Cee
01-02-2008, 08:51 AM
im not arguing..just giving my opinion.

Koolish
01-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Jesus and Socrates are equally likely to have existed, for Socrates' sayings came only from the writings of his pupils.

Socrates exists without a doubt in most minds, but Jesus isn't likely to exist because no one else/not enough people wrote about him.

HANZO
01-02-2008, 03:34 PM
A prophet ?

what did he prophecy ?
what did he see in the future ?

im jus going on what the qu'ran says. Isiah was one of the messengers of allah. ppl in the west like to term the word messenger as a prophet as well.

and greeks are still white, they mixed with persians to long before the turks came along. i kno a lot of greeks who actually make the same claim as sarr. that jesus was brown. they say this so it comforts them into thinking that they are closer to jesus, because jesus is brown and they are kinda brown.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 05:07 PM
im jus going on what the qu'ran says. Isiah was one of the messengers of allah. ppl in the west like to term the word messenger as a prophet as well.

and greeks are still white, they mixed with persians to long before the turks came along. i kno a lot of greeks who actually make the same claim as sarr. that jesus was brown. they say this so it comforts them into thinking that they are closer to jesus, because jesus is brown and they are kinda brown.

Jesus wasn't persian or Greek
or a mixture of the 2

He was An Original Hebrew

Here is the color Brown for you

Brown and Light Brown

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5602/2002undisputed002gy8.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5263/brown1jg5.png

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9231/001by2.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3480/brownhz7.png

This Nigga Right Here !

Is Yellow

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2364/yellowxl8.png

begongo
01-02-2008, 05:17 PM
if he is yellow, then what color is this person:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/849/32162.JPG
?

personally, I consider sarr as being light-brown ...

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
personally, I consider sarr as being light-brown ...

anything to be included and accepted

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6296/crayonslargeen0.jpg

V4D3R
01-02-2008, 05:37 PM
I'd like to see Sunny's light skin ass in Alaska for one year. fuckin idiot mixed person calling another mixed yellow- fucc outta here.

You wont show your high yella ass of a face on here. You ashamed of your Cherokee side and white side?

V4D3R
01-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Your mixed Sunny - your not full black - get over your half blackness.

Cee Oh Vee
01-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Sunny, you're always tellin' people to prove he wasn't black, prove he was.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Sunny, you're always tellin' people to prove he wasn't black, prove he was.

i can't

neither can i prove he existed

Cee Oh Vee
01-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Well what are arguing about?

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 07:26 PM
The fact that if he did exist he would be black because of the region he lived in.

zeppelin2k
01-02-2008, 08:27 PM
dude was brown
he wasnt no greek

http://www.geocities.com/~kenghor/silkroad/man-face.jpg

he probably looked more like this than anything else
if "jesus" even existed in the first place

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 08:29 PM
The fact that if he did exist he would be black because of the region he lived in.

exactly

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 08:34 PM
really then how do explain the immaculate conception?

or is that a farce too?

according to Matthew 1, who is Jesus Father ?

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't care wether or not Jesus was black, but he was definitly not white nor was he black. If he was black you'd at least see some earlier paintings of him with a jheri curl or some shit, but we studying race time period in my school at the moment, and people around 2000 years at that time weren't much different then the native ones today. Notice how most people there are isolated in that area because of ignorance and they hate other races, and not much change has affected them in this era. It's pretty much the Europeans who started the fact that he was white, not the originators.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 08:46 PM
ulltimately abraham

so was mary a whore or a virgin or inbetween?

so you're telling that after you ran down the list of names leading to Jesus's birth you got Abraham ?

diggy
01-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Thats bullshit dude, the arabs of today, especialy in n. africa are of moorish/berber desent, the original arabs like the saudis are directly decended from ancient semetic peoples.

Moor comes from the Greek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_language) word mauros (Greek orthography μαύρος, plural μαύροι), meaning "black" or "very dark", which in Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_language) became mauro (plural mauri).

diggy
01-02-2008, 10:42 PM
As for sarr, I'm done talking to his ass.

sarr
01-03-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't care wether or not Jesus was black, but he was definitly not white nor was he black. If he was black you'd at least see some earlier paintings of him with a jheri curl or some shit, but we studying race time period in my school at the moment, and people around 2000 years at that time weren't much different then the native ones today. Notice how most people there are isolated in that area because of ignorance and they hate other races, and not much change has affected them in this era. It's pretty much the Europeans who started the fact that he was white, not the originators.

Truth!

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Truth!

thats not truth

thats just what you want it to be

cause it feels comfortable for you to have it that way

Revelation 2:18 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=18&version=31&context=verse)
[ To the Church in Thyatira ] "To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.
Revelation 2:17-19 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=17&end_verse=19&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Is this Son of God Spoken of in revelations the same as Jesus in Matthew,Mark,Luke and John ?

Daniel 10:6

6 His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

Chrysolite

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2396/images5csite5cperidotbl0.gif

Burnished or Burnt Bronze

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4130/colorcoldcastburnishedbhd2.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4642/0004429410653215x215oa8.jpg

Daniel's Vision of a Man

1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia, a revelation was given to Daniel (who was called Belteshazzar). Its message was true and it concerned a great war. [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel%2010;&version=31;#fen-NIV-22017a)] The understanding of the message came to him in a vision. 2 At that time I, Daniel, mourned for three weeks. 3 I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.
4 On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river, the Tigris, 5 I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist. 6 His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.
7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. 8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. 9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.
10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
12 Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come."
15 While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless. 16 Then one who looked like a man [b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel%2010;&version=31;#fen-NIV-22032b)] touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, "I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I am helpless. 17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe."
18 Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength. 19 "Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong."
When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength."
20 So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; 21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

who is this that daniel saw ?

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 02:21 AM
dude was brown
he wasnt no greek

http://www.geocities.com/%7Ekenghor/silkroad/man-face.jpg

he probably looked more like this than anything else
if "jesus" even existed in the first place

why would he look have looked like that ?

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 02:27 AM
Again - think

How did the people in north america look 1000 years ago before the evil european came here and raped the Natives of this land, then brought the African to work as slaves.

I hear that america is mostly white NOW - what did the people who were on this land now called america look like a 1000 years ago

what did the people in Israel look like 2000 years ago ?

2000 years ago was the land thats now called Saudi Arabia called Saudi Arabia ?

or was the whole land called Israel

Who is Israel ?

What does Jerusalem mean ?

yall are posting pictures of so called Arabs of today - Jesus was clearly Hebrew

Jerusalem (Hebrew (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language): יְרוּשָׁלַיִם )

sarr
01-03-2008, 02:40 AM
oh shit...by what your saying...Jesus wasnt black or white or even olive...he, he, he was GREEN!!!

theres not enough proof the writer meant bronze was his skin colour...coulda meant he was radiant or glowing or anything...your grasping and trying to make it sound like he meant his skin was black

why would they say it like that? why not just say "his Black skin" or something to that effect?

sarr
01-03-2008, 02:44 AM
people used to speak differently back that...the bronze could have meant so many things

and explain why he said His body looked green?

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 02:49 AM
oh shit...by what your saying...Jesus wasnt black or white or even olive...he, he, he was GREEN!!!

can you read ?

honestly

can you read ?

that verse was from the book Daniel
a piece title "Vision of a man"
A question was asked

this is the Question

WHO WAS DANIEL TALKING ABOUT ?

you got that ?

if not, get that

theres not enough proof the writer meant bronze was his skin colour...coulda meant he was radiant or glowing or anything...your grasping and trying to make it sound like he meant his skin was black

i'm posting what the bible says he was

you are making up stuff and not backing it with anything

on top of that, your understanding and knowledge is very limited on this subject

why would they say it like that? why not just say "his Black skin" or something to that effect?

why would you say it like that ?
that he WASN'T black

like if you are so sure
when you bring nothing to back up you're claim

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 02:50 AM
people used to speak differently back that...the bronze could have meant so many things

and explain why he said His body looked green?

IT DOESN"T SAY THAT JESUS BODY WAS GREEN

thats a description of a man that Daniel saw

J-Cee
01-03-2008, 03:30 AM
if he existed at all id say he looked like every other cunt back in those days

J-Cee
01-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Humans are good Story Tellers....

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 11:34 AM
yea but jesus was not a man

he was a god

=white

No, he was a man.

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 11:35 AM

Middle Eastern people are black?

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Hold up a sec' (sorry for the triple postin')

What is black? Some people here are linking "black people" to brown, ok. If blacks are brown, what's today's Arab?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Its all anti-white/european propoganda. But who knows. You have a Native American(kephrem) who thinks he's an african, but then calls someone a 'coon', and often refers to me as 'little niggy'.....So what we really have here is a bunch of confused people who have one thing in common. A belief in hatred and a fervant racist doctrine.

SID
01-03-2008, 12:31 PM
"The race of Jesus has been a subject of debate since at least the 19th century. The physical appearance of Jesus of Nazareth, though with no explicit emphasis on race, was also debated by theologians from early on in the history of Christianity. Different societies have depicted Jesus and most other biblical figures as their own ethnicity in their art; for example he is primarily white in the West, and black in Africa. Such representations are not, in the modern day, usually intended to be historically accurate.

The current dominant opinion among historians and scientists is that he most likely had olive skin, resembling modern-day persons of MIDDLE EASTERN DECENT. "

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
So black is anything other than white?

Koolish
01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
White people (Europe)
Black people (Africa)
Brown people (Mid-east/south asia)
Asian people (Asia)
Native people (North America/Australia?)
Latin people (South America)

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 01:31 PM
White people (Europe)
Black people (Africa)
Asian people (Asia)

Pakistanis and Indians are also Asian, Asian doesn't just mean Oriental.

TSA
01-03-2008, 01:55 PM
nicky tooch obviously hasn't learned wu-corp's de facto rule on racial privilege which is the following:

* 'black' here is defined as anything but caucasian or asian
** 'losing' here is defined as having less political and economic power as a group

so if a black dude wants to call you a nigger or the cuter variation "niggy" then that's his wu-corp right.

if dark skinned africans want to say relatively light-skinned middle easterners are black, then that's their wu-corp right.

and if black people want to claim the delusional megalomaniac -- who inspired some of the worst crimes against humanity in history and can be credited as the most important figure ever in promoting a submissive mindstate which powerful people have used throughout the centuries to cultivate a docile and easily exploited public -- as their own, then that's their inalienable wu-corp right.

yes, black people, jesus was black. close thread.

RACE WAR IS OVER!

BLACK PEOPLE WIN!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z255/djf16/NIGGA.jpg

Black Man
01-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Are these people the same complexion? Are these people black?

http://sp1.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2302073349 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DNEW%2BJACK%2BCITY%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=460&h=259&imgurl=dvdmedia.ign.com%2Fdvd%2Fimage%2Farticle%2F 641%2F641903%2Fnew-jack-city-two-disc-special-edition-20050815021535064-000.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdvd.ign.com%2Farticles%2F641%2F6 41903p2.html&size=94kB&name=new-jack-city-two-disc-special-edition-20050815021535064-000.jpg&p=NEW+JACK+CITY&type=jpeg&no=10&tt=19,205&oid=5b4e6c38131ebd46&ei=UTF-8)/ (http://www.cool-dzine.com/jazzsb/img/img46_mobetterblues.jpg[/IMG)http://media.komotv.com/images/061031_heavy_d.jpg[/IMG]http://sp1.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2453994015 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=serena+williams&rs=2&fr2=xpl&ei=UTF-8&vm=r&js=1&ni=21&fr=yfp-t-501&vf=)http://sp1.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2845232677 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DKRONDON%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=600&h=450&imgurl=www.westcoastrydaz.com%2Fmedia%2Fgallery%2F dubshow219%2Fkrondon_phil.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ugrap.de%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic .php%3Fp%3D357110&size=160.1kB&name=krondon_phil.jpg&p=KRONDON&type=jpeg&no=3&tt=198&oid=89148c5035d025f4&ei=UTF-8)http://sp1.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/260327658 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DDALITS%2BOF%2BINDIA%26ei%3DUT F-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=318&h=480&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F241%2F517358708_fecd502 b1b_m.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fmumbai walla%2F517358708%2F&size=83.5kB&name=517358708_fecd502b1b.jpg&p=DALITS+OF+INDIA&type=jpeg&no=7&tt=562&oid=4e79c63fd8746894&fusr=Sebastian+fotos&tit=INDIA-BUDDHISM-DALITS-CONVERSION&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fmumbai walla%2F&ei=UTF-8&src=p)http://sp1.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2540302934</IM (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DAFRICANS%2BIN%2BASIA%26ei%3DU TF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=320&h=489&imgurl=www.gabrielopenshaw.com%2FEgypt0773.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.egyptsearch.com%2Fforums%2FF orum8%2FHTML%2F000534.html&size=37.6kB&name=Egypt0773.jpg&p=AFRICANS+IN+ASIA&type=jpeg&no=8&tt=92&oid=9b96e4d4973e38b6&ei=UTF-8)http://sp1.mm-a9.yimg.com/image/1616891698 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dflavor%2Bflav%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=180&h=180&imgurl=www.mtv.com%2Fshared%2Fmedia%2Fnews%2Fimage s%2Ff%2FFlavor_Flav%2Fsq_flavorflav_bigin04_041201 .jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mtv.com%2Fnews%2Farticles%2F 1495346%2F01052005%2Fflava_flav.jhtml&size=9kB&name=sq_flavorflav_bigin04_041201.jpg&p=flavor+flav&type=jpeg&no=1&tt=4,237&oid=8d7f01b20d31d8c4&ei=UTF-8&src=p)G> (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DAFRICANS%2BIN%2BASIA%26ei%3DU TF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=320&h=489&imgurl=www.gabrielopenshaw.com%2FEgypt0773.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.egyptsearch.com%2Fforums%2FF orum8%2FHTML%2F000534.html&size=37.6kB&name=Egypt0773.jpg&p=AFRICANS+IN+ASIA&type=jpeg&no=8&tt=92&oid=9b96e4d4973e38b6&ei=UTF-8)http://sp1.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/280026089 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DAFRICANS%2BIN%2BASIA%26ei%3DU TF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=500&h=464&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F1167%2F1470313124_f46f0 53c0f_m.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fosvald o_zoom%2F1470313124%2F&size=106.4kB&name=1470313124_f46f053c0f.jpg&p=AFRICANS+IN+ASIA&type=jpeg&no=12&tt=92&oid=15d7a2065e7db706&fusr=Osvaldo_Zoom&tit=Sankara+is+alive+%28Proud+Burkina+Kid%29&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fosvald o_zoom%2F&ei=UTF-8&src=p)http://sp1.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3462767714 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DWU%2BTANG%2BCLAN%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=284&h=429&imgurl=free.pages.at%2Feuromausi%2Fwu%2520tang%252 0clan.gif&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffree.pages.at%2Feuromausi%2Fmc.h tm&size=84.9kB&name=wu+tang+clan.gif&p=WU+TANG+CLAN&type=gif&no=3&tt=22,495&oid=d1d2600724a5e6ee&ei=UTF-8)>http://sp1.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2014300749 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DREDHEAD%2BKINGPIN%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=185&h=160&imgurl=www.cdalbumstore.com%2Facatalog%2Fredheadki ngpin.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdalbumstore.com%2Facatalog% 2FOnline_Catalogue_New_Items_663.html&size=31.1kB&name=redheadkingpin.jpg&p=REDHEAD+KINGPIN&type=jpeg&no=7&tt=21&oid=fbf45f4494e411a6&ei=UTF-8)[http://sp1.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2760579283 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DPETE%2BROCK%2BCL%2BSMOOTH%26e i%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=90&h=90&imgurl=www.hiphop.de%2Fimg%2Fpete_rock_cl_smooth_v ideo.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hiphop.de%2Fhome.cfm%3Fp%3D8 913%26amp%3BCFID%3D5979945%26amp%3BCFTOKEN%3D18305 988&size=4.7kB&name=pete_rock_cl_smooth_video.jpg&p=PETE+ROCK+CL+SMOOTH&type=jpeg&no=3&tt=258&oid=5f3b0da4a872d924&ei=UTF-8)http://sp1.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3919466960</IMG> (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DAFRICANS%2BIN%2BASIA%26ei%3DU TF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=150&h=180&imgurl=news.bbc.co.uk%2Folmedia%2F1075000%2Fimages %2F_1077982_headgear150.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.bbc.co.uk%2F1%2Flow%2Fworld %2Fsouth_asia%2F1077982.stm&size=7.3kB&name=_1077982_headgear150.jpg&p=AFRICANS+IN+ASIA&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=92&oid=a25015275b4a4d4e&ei=UTF-8)
[IMG]http://sp1.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/3017597957 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=trina&rs=3&fr2=xpl&ei=UTF-8&vm=r&js=1&ni=21&fr=yfp-t-501&vf=)http://sp1.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3385240185 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dkid%2Bn%2Bplay%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vm%3Dr%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=200&h=284&imgurl=www.users.on.net%2F%7Enguy3n%2FKid_n_play.j pg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.users.on.net%2F%7Enguy3n&size=10.7kB&name=Kid_n_play.jpg&p=kid+n+play&type=jpeg&no=5&tt=558&oid=0eff3e038a1121fc&ei=UTF-8)

All of those are black people however they all don't have the same complexion. Some are very dark skinned and others are very very light in complexion hardly resembling the color black however they are still black...hmmmmm.</IMG>

STYLE
01-03-2008, 02:30 PM
jesus looked like this

http://www.volcano.net/~senorp/images/freak.jpg

Kong
01-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Don't you think arguing about what colour Jesus was is kind of missing the point?

Shit like this holds people back.

You say he was your color to make you feel more secure.

Its better to not even think of Jesus as a man.

STYLE
01-03-2008, 03:24 PM

why is that better? I have yet to find definitive proof that Jesus called himself God. As i see it God Status was placed by his followers. Albeit Jesus was a great and wise MAN.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Don't you think arguing about what colour Jesus was is kind of missing the point?

Shit like this holds people back.

You say he was your color to make you feel more secure.

the main reason why its argued so much is because for so long the white american made us feel like shit and made us believe we ain't shit -
for so long we seen nothing but pictures of white jesus's

its being argued because people want to know the truth

people who say he was tan want to feel more secure about who they are
cause too many of us already accept him being portrayed as white, blonded hair, blue eyes.

Now that its being discussed, and its being said that he was black, and there is more thought on the subject, white people want to say," ok ok so he wasn't white, but he had to be tan, he just couldn't be BLACK"

They are subconsciously afraid of a black jesus - and they really have some deep rooted prejudices concerning black people - they will always deny this though

what i'm saying is evident in the way they will try to convince you that they are not fully white

sarr
01-03-2008, 04:11 PM
maybe the effects of poverty, slavery, gang violence,drug abuse and everything other shitty thing that has unfortunetly belittled the african race has compelled people like you to try fool people (including yourself) into thinking christ was black in order to compensate for other things that have happened

like saying Jesus was african so to motivate an uplifting

i say he wasnt white or black due to the fact that every motherfucker living in that region looked a certain way...its basic common sense

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 04:27 PM
why is that better? I have yet to find definitive proof that Jesus called himself God. As i see it God Status was placed by his followers. Albeit Jesus was a great and wise MAN.

True - I agree. B

ut not by his followers actually, just Christians of today.

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 04:30 PM
the main reason why its argued so much is because for so long the white american made us feel like shit and made us believe we ain't shit -

people who say he was tan want to feel more secure about who they are
cause too many of us already accept him being portrayed as white, blonded hair, blue eyes.

Now that its being discussed, and its being said that he was black, and there is more thought on the subject, white people want to say," ok ok so he wasn't white, but he had to be tan, he just couldn't be BLACK"

They are subconscious afraid of a black jesus - and they really have some deep rooted prejudices concerning black people - they will always deny this though

what i'm saying is evident in the way they will try to convince you that they are not fully white

What do you mean by black?

Because it's pretty obvious he wasn't white. When I say white I mean the complexion around George Bush's.

When you say black what do you mean? Muhammad Ali's complexion, or Samuel L. Jackson's?

When you say black, do you just mean non-white?

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 04:41 PM
The true answer to Jesus' complexion - and true identity - or the truth of it he really existed is probably in the Vatican's vaults.

We need a 32 man special forces squad to infiltrate that shit and get answers lol.

Black Man
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
What do you mean by black?

Because it's pretty obvious he wasn't white. When I say white I mean the complexion around George Bush's.

When you say black what do you mean? Muhammad Ali's complexion, or Samuel L. Jackson's?

When you say black, do you just mean non-white?

There's many shades and complexions of black people. As I have explained numerous times in past threads. Black includes black brown yellow and red people. If you scroll up I posted some pictures of various black people of different shades for you to see. Notice krondon, kid n play? The wu tang i'm sure everybody would agree is black however they're not all of the same complexion. There's black people who can pass as being "white" but they're not white. There's people like flavor flav who is dark as a million midnights.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 05:13 PM
maybe the effects of poverty, slavery, gang violence,drug abuse and everything other shitty thing that has unfortunetly belittled the african race has compelled people like you to try fool people (including yourself) into thinking christ was black in order to compensate for other things that have happened

like saying Jesus was african so to motivate an uplifting

i say he wasnt white or black due to the fact that every motherfucker living in that region looked a certain way...its basic common sense

its sad that you still ain't getting it

believe what you want

and oh yeah

its very clear that you have a problem with Black People

Black Man
01-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1011919#post1011919)

True - I agree. B

ut not by his followers actually, just Christians of today.

When he said me and my father are one he declared he's god, however it wasn't his time to be that for he lived during the time when the devil was given time to rule.

When one reads the last book of the old testement it'll tell of the day when "God" will reveal his self to the people as God and not a prophet or messenger...those days are over.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Malachi 4:5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=4&verse=5&version=31&context=verse)
"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
Malachi 4:4-6 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=4&verse=4&end_verse=6&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Malachi 4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=4&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 17:3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=3&version=31&context=verse)
Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
Matthew 17:2-4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=2&end_verse=4&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Matthew 17:4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=4&version=31&context=verse)
Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."
Matthew 17:3-5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=3&end_verse=5&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Judaism, Christianity, Islam

Black Man
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Malachi 4:5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=4&verse=5&version=31&context=verse)
"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
Malachi 4:4-6 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=4&verse=4&end_verse=6&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Malachi 4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=4&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 17:3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=3&version=31&context=verse)
Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
Matthew 17:2-4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=2&end_verse=4&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Matthew 17:4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=4&version=31&context=verse)
Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."
Matthew 17:3-5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=3&end_verse=5&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)Judaism, Christianity, Islam

thanks for the malachi joint.....elijah comes and prepares the way and then lord you seek will come to his temple.....hmmmmm sounds like the coming of......

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Ask yourselves this - what is Black? Is it a Nationality?

Is it a color?

Is a dark East Indian man black?

Is a dark Arawak native black?

Is a dark Aborigine from Australia black?

If Jesus is that dark of complexion, why do some of you silly people think that because he is of dark complexion - it makes a difference?

Do you think he would take your side over Mother Theresa's? She is pale.

Do you think he would take your side over a Caucasian in Africa helping people dying of Ebola?

I believe you do. I think your ego's got in the way here severely. Just like the Teutonic speeches of the 30's.

SID
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
"the truth of it he really existed is probably in the vatican vaults"- dude you cant be serious!

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 05:29 PM
thanks for the malachi joint.....elijah comes and prepares the way and then lord you seek will come to his temple.....hmmmmm sounds like the coming of......

i think we are on the same page concerning this

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 05:35 PM
"the truth of it he really existed is probably in the vatican vaults"- dude you cant be serious!

What do you know of the Vatican vaults? If he really existed - the truth of a lot of things are there - hidden.

Kong
01-03-2008, 05:37 PM

I'm saying you don't need to look at it as a man or god.

But there is no real truth to know on this, arguing this wont come to truth and the only reason you would really want to know or prove the truth on this is to say i'm right you are wrong. People need to get past all this and look more at what it means to them.

Black Man
01-03-2008, 05:37 PM

i would say we're on the same page 99% of the time.

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1012051#post1012051)

i would say we're on the same page 99% of the time.
TZtiJN6yiik

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm saying you don't need to look at it as a man or god.

But there is no real truth to know on this, arguing this wont come to truth and the only reason you would really want to know or prove the truth on this is to say i'm right you are wrong. People need to get past all this and look more at what it means to them.

nah- no high school feelings involved when trying to figure out the nationality of the one called Jesus i would like to focus on the one he said will come in the End times, but we as a people are stuck on the skin color of the man named Jesus of 2000 years ago - so i'll patiently wait

TeknicelStylez
01-03-2008, 05:50 PM
V4der Hates black people

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 06:02 PM
V4der Hates black people
Whats makes you think that?

Because I'm not like this?

lKGObPjg1ms

Koolish
01-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Pakistanis and Indians are also Asian, Asian doesn't just mean Oriental.
White people (Europe)
Black people (Africa)
Asian people (Asia)

our normal conception of asian would be east-asia, i guess i should have wrote that down, oh well.

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 06:46 PM
V4der Hates black people
You know what I dont like?

I dont like the folk that taught me how to blame growing up. That mentality - is negative for our communities. I dont have time for that shit man.

I dont give a fuck about brothers that are stuck in that blame shit anymore. I live in the present and am reaching to improve my future.

Grown ass men sitting here on a forum and blaming Caucasian/devils from the past for there downfalls today spitting hatred towards white people and never showing you any ways to progress. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Do you think that mentality is one of survival and advancement?

This is my mix Tek - Jamaican-Mohawk-Scottish - sprinkled with some cuban/chinese/arawak on my Jamaican grand-ma's side - who happens to be blacker then most of these people on here.

I'm not stuck in that shit and I'm not stuck in religion.

J-Cee
01-06-2008, 02:14 AM
^real talk

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Ask yourselves this - what is Black? Is it a Nationality?

Is it a color?

Is a dark East Indian man black?

Is a dark Arawak native black?

Is a dark Aborigine from Australia black?

If Jesus is that dark of complexion, why do some of you silly people think that because he is of dark complexion - it makes a difference?

Do you think he would take your side over Mother Theresa's? She is pale.

Do you think he would take your side over a Caucasian in Africa helping people dying of Ebola?

I believe you do. I think your ego's got in the way here severely. Just like the Teutonic speeches of the 30's.

This is so true. This is why CORRECT history must be a more important part of cirriculum. So people know why things are the way they are. How they got here, and to ensure that future generations will not make the same mistake past ones did.
Thats what Vader is saying (in my opinion, i dnt want to speak for him)...instead of dwelling on the past, look forward to your future because you cannot change the past, you can only learn from it. And if your living in the past, than you will be shortchanging yourself and wasting whatever ability you possess.

There is no such thing as a true black race and white race. It does not exist. It is a theory used by some, one which cannot be proven right, and can easily be proven wrong.

diggy
01-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Who is living in the past? All we want is the tru story of history that the white man fails to teach. TRUTH is what we want. That is something the white man denies and has a problem with.

It is also wise to know of the nature of relationships the collective whiteman has had with non-whites to see thru his tricks and to stop being a victim.

The whiteman (collectively) has brought destruction on the darker peoples all over the world repeatedly. Teaching about the color of Jesus reveals the psychological damaging tecknique the white man has used to keep our people mentally enslaved.

We then realize most of history told by the white man was nothing more than a white supremist view with the purpose of putting the white race in the category as the most intellectual, the most contributing to the world, basically the best in everything and making everything/everyone who is non-white appear subhuman, non-contributing, brutish, only good for sports/music/crime, and has no history.

Fuck whitie.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 02:52 AM
You dont need the 'white man' you hypothesize of, to teach you history. YOu can find it out yourself. Just dont fall into the same trap that you so vehemently oppose....that ethnocentric trap.

Don't you realize that if you think that way, the supremecist way, you are no different from what you hate?

diggy
01-06-2008, 05:02 AM
Your right, but my point is, the white supremist agenda is being taught in schools, the news media, also is supported in movies, celebrations and this needs to stop cuz people believe the shit.

If I educate myself, only I benefit. I need to educate others to educate themselves and expose the white supremist agenda.

LORD NOSE
01-06-2008, 05:22 AM
instead of dwelling on the past, look forward to your future because you cannot change the past, you can only learn from it. And if your living in the past, than you will be shortchanging yourself and wasting whatever ability you possess.

the words of someone trying to escape the sword
trying to escape justice
trying to put everyone in the fire with himself
misery loves company

if jesus color didn't matter, he wouldn't be painted white in dam near every picture i see

if jesus was about the truth,then his true identity should be known

painting him white and being ok with that is the same as going with the lie and being one with the lier

Matthew 15

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.

22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.

26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Did jesus have compassion for someone he considered a DOG ?

yeah he tossed her a few crumbs

But the fact still remains

LORD NOSE
01-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Who is living in the past? All we want is the tru story of history that the white man fails to teach. TRUTH is what we want. That is something the white man denies and has a problem with.

It is also wise to know of the nature of relationships the collective whiteman has had with non-whites to see thru his tricks and to stop being a victim.

The whiteman (collectively) has brought destruction on the darker peoples all over the world repeatedly. Teaching about the color of Jesus reveals the psychological damaging tecknique the white man has used to keep our people mentally enslaved.

We then realize most of history told by the white man was nothing more than a white supremist view with the purpose of putting the white race in the category as the most intellectual, the most contributing to the world, basically the best in everything and making everything/everyone who is non-white appear subhuman, non-contributing, brutish, only good for sports/music/crime, and has no history.

Fuck whitie.

if he doesn't get it, or if he continues to pretend that he doesn't get it, he is one of them

You dont need the 'white man' you hypothesize of, to teach you history. YOu can find it out yourself. Just dont fall into the same trap that you so vehemently oppose....that ethnocentric trap.

Don't you realize that if you think that way, the supremecist way, you are no different from what you hate?

why can't you first admit that what diggy wrote was/is true about the white man - once you admit this, you'll remove a big block blocking your view from further understanding the situation - The murderer doesn't want to be murdered by murderers
he doesn't want justice to come his way

he would love to escape justice being served - he will hide behind others until the sun is in full might - but the light will catch him - he will be exposed for the crimes he has committed against HUMANS - and he will be punished.

V4D3R
01-06-2008, 07:16 AM
^^Your a fuccin weirdo son. You tell other people they need help? Who in the fuck does this holier than art lunatic think he is? This is coming from someone that accuses others of being wishy washy.....Sunny changes stances like the weather.

The Dangers of Religious Fanaticism
iCh2FXzD6R4

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45620

Suga Duga
01-06-2008, 09:08 AM
can somebody tell me why I should believe in the spaghetti monster? no? then shut down this thread

dezmond
01-06-2008, 10:10 AM
V4D3R... That aint religious fanaticism... Thats a FAT assed bitch on the WHITE MANS medication.. i guanatee if she stopped takin her prescription drugs she'd either top herslf or the nxt closest person. That/it/she is the worst kind of example of a human being well and truly overwhelmed by the world around them.... Most prob down to the parents same as every other nation... peopl dont take responsibility for their actions.... I tink they are true devils..

dezmond
01-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Shes a perpatraitor

DUMBO
01-06-2008, 11:10 AM
ok...i heard people say he was black...this is false

he wasnt white either

he was OLIVE...like most traditional semites

look...my background is Greek (i live in Australia) im very dark skinned compared to the Anglo Saxons (whites) in this country and they dont consider me white at all..."ethnic" or "Wog" (which is like calling an Italian a Guinea in america) is what we are called

here are 3 pics of me to give you an example;

anyway all that aside, i dont sit there and sun tan..im naturally olive skin and i got black hair

Jesus was similar, he had an olive complexion, here is what some people say to proove he was black (along with Mary);
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6162/blackmadonna8sd8.jpg

assuming this painting was a true depiction of what they looked like (which we dont know for certain) they dont look african at all...if anything thats how you would paint a really olive skin person (mediteranean or something)

now people are gona bring up that thing in the bible where Jesus feet are darker...ill tell you parts of my body are darker too...not to give you too much detail but my cock (which has NEVER seen sunlight) is darker than my body lol...so people can have different shades of colour on their body

Sorry to say this...but Jesus was not black like an African, or white like a British person...but naturally Olive like many Isreali's, Southern Italians, Greeks and spanish people were at the time

how convenient. jesus looks like you; well let me just say...

jesus looks like a bitch.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Your right, but my point is, the white supremist agenda is being taught in schools, the news media, also is supported in movies, celebrations and this needs to stop cuz people believe the shit.

If I educate myself, only I benefit. I need to educate others to educate themselves and expose the white supremist agenda.

Are you talking about High School textbooks? LIsten, what you learn in high school is so basic its actually pathetic. You learn a lot of US history and government, and very little about anywhere else.

Once you get to college, if you go, it is a totally different atmosphere. You can get the perspective of a wide range of professors of your choice and many different topics. This is why what you say sometimes is laughable to me, cuz its kinda obvious you haven't experienced much outside your world. Thats just a guess, but your mind seems kinda closed.

It seems you think everything white is a white supremecist agenda or movement. Fact is, the United States was founded by the English. It is very anglofied, and no one should be surprised about that. You should be surprised if it wasn't. So i guess we have found a definition for white in diggy's eyes-Anglo-Saxons, people of English descent.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Sunny I dont know what to tell ya. Your chest deep in the bullshit. Better get out now before you drown in that filth.

SAI-VU
01-06-2008, 01:35 PM
jesus was a jewish rabbi, that started teaching jewish religion to regular people instead of just people with jewish blood. or something similar. thereof: christianity.

end of discussion.

diggy
01-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Are you talking about High School textbooks? LIsten, what you learn in high school is so basic its actually pathetic. You learn a lot of US history and government, and very little about anywhere else.

Once you get to college, if you go, it is a totally different atmosphere. You can get the perspective of a wide range of professors of your choice and many different topics. This is why what you say sometimes is laughable to me, cuz its kinda obvious you haven't experienced much outside your world. Thats just a guess, but your mind seems kinda closed.

It seems you think everything white is a white supremecist agenda or movement. Fact is, the United States was founded by the English. It is very anglofied, and no one should be surprised about that. You should be surprised if it wasn't. So i guess we have found a definition for white in diggy's eyes-Anglo-

Saxons, people of English descent.

You just don't get it. Don't insult my fuckin intelligence. I have been to college and if u put all the time I have spent studying in public libraries, school libraries and book stores, it would be more than u have spent in them doing research. Fuck a professor telling u lies, research for yourself.

Your mind is the one that is closed cuz never once did u accept the truth that was revealed to you. You just like to debate and debate on and on.

I never said everything is a white supremist agenda.

I don't care who the United States was founded by ( you missed my point again). My point is the message that the white man gives of himself and of others is skewed.

Am I not right that the white man lies about his place in history?

Will u ever answer my questions or will you just keep on trying to defend the evils of the whiteman?

Are we gonna have an open discussion about this or will u continue to beat around the bush?

If u don't answer me I'm done arguing with u.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Some whites may have skewed the truth but your trying to discount EVERYTHING we have done as false and all lies. WHich is ridiculous.....English do it to other whites.. Columbus is his real name right? please.
You havent researched shit if you acutally believe this. Don't try to con me.

Your question..what is it? that the white mans place in history is a lie?
what he doesnt exist. Its a figment of your imagination? Your question is racist at its root.
I have offered you answers to this question. Research Europe and find out for yourself. You obviously are searching for answers about whites, so find it out since you are so well read.
I've posted many times on this. Dont argue with me...lol. Do me a favor cuz your just being a nuisance.

There are plenty of pre-New World primary sources of peoples views on Rome, Greece, Mideiveal europe....look at both sides. I doubt you will..

The one thing you fail to realize is that I am not biased toward any side.

metal dog
01-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Sarr is light brown ,chinese people are yellow Sunny winters is color blind

LORD NOSE
01-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Sunny I dont know what to tell ya.

you should have left it at that

you don't know what to tell me

LORD NOSE
01-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Sarr is light brown ,chinese people are yellow Sunny winters is color blind

actually - no one is yellow
no one who is normal has yellow skin

see these words ?

they are yellow

this smiley is yellow /(

speed up robo dog

ever seen someone the color of big bird ?

sarr is closer to piss colored than brown

brown is the color of fertile earth
white folks need to stop trying to claim every dam thing
your ass ain't brown lol
you are pissy urine colored mixed with dick foam

sarr
01-07-2008, 05:59 AM
sunny want some cheese with that WHINE?

how dare you compare my skin to piss colour you stupid brain washed fuck! your mothers twat is red after i thrased that shit!