PDA

View Full Version : Name Some Unreleased Albums You Wish Would've Came Out

CharlesJones
01-02-2008, 04:31 PM
1. KRS One-Maximum Strength
2. Rah Digga-Everything Is A Story
3. Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz-untitled(they also were supposed to do some solo albums because i read it inside of their Make It Reign album. Lord Tariq did do a solo album 2 years ago called The Barcode but it sucked.)
4. Heather B-untitled(she had a video for Do You song 8 years ago but no album. She did do another album 5 years ago called Eternal Affairs but it sucked.)
5. Malik of Illegal-Chocolate Thai
6. Caddilac Tah-Pov City Hustler
7. Black Child-untitled
8. Phife of A Tribe Called Quest-Songs In The Key Of Phife
9. Dr Dre and Ice Cube-Helter Skelter
10. Crooked I-untitled(everybody from the west talking about how good of a rapper this dude is and i still haven't heard him rap. I need to see if he has any mixtapes.)
11. Dogg Pound-Dogg Shit(they did come out with a album last year called Dogg Chit but i think they dropped the s from shit and added c because they could've had a lawsuit filed against them by Suge Knight because when they were on Death Row, their album was gonna be Dogg Shit. Dogg Chit album sucked by the way LOL.)
12. Lady Luck-Turn My Mic On
13. Jayo Felony-Hotter Than Fish Grease

JRoll
01-02-2008, 04:40 PM
C-N-N What Up 2 Da Hood

EQ the GOD
01-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre - Break Up to Make Up
Timbaland & Dr. Dre - Chairmen of the Boards
Ice Cube & Dr. Dre - Helter Skelter
Nas & Primo
Nas & AZ

IronFingaz7
01-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Lord Have Mercy - Thee Ungodly Hour

P.E.A.C.E.

Weng
01-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Raekwon - Cuban Linx II

CharlesJones
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
1. Flipmode Squad-The Rulership Movement
2. Young Zee-Musical Meltdown(i used to have a copy of this album. I wish i would've kept it.)
3. Lord Digga-untitled(he did a song called My Flows Is Tight and he sampled The Price Is Right's tv show theme song LOL. I like the way he sampled it.)
4. Camp Lo-A Piece Of The Action
5. Ras Kass-Goldyn Chyld
6. Big Shug-untitled(he had a video for a song called Crush 12 years ago and the album never came out.)
7. Freddie Foxxx-American Black Man(this album was supposed to come out last year and now i see it's supposed to come out this year and i don't think it will. I know Freddie is so pissed off at his record label right now for delaying this album because he did a mixtape at the beginning of last year to try to get his fans ready for this album.)
8. Heltah Skeltah-D.I.R.T.(i don't think this album will come out this year. I'll be surprised if it does. These dudes haven't had a album out in 10 years and that's too long of a wait for their fans. They should've released at least 3 more group albums since Magnum Force album. I know Rock had some problems with Boot Camp and Duck Down records and that's probably why him and Sean didn't record anymore albums after Magnum Force.)

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Cuban Linx 2 and Detox, haha.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Lord Have Mercy - Thee Ungodly Hour

man i was waiting for some one to bring this up his mixtape was heat rocks but damn what happened after that

tragedykhadafi12
01-03-2008, 08:39 AM
C-N-N What Up 2 Da Hood

This came out, was like a mixtape. The cnn album that didnt come out is new religion.

I want

cnn-new religion
az-final call
Tragedy khadafi-hood icon
sticky fingaz album that was supposed to come out years ago.

pneumatic
01-03-2008, 08:41 AM
RAGU (Rea And Ghost UniteD)
Crayons (Ghost and Capp)
AIF (All in the Family) - RZA, GZA, & ODB
The Abbot & The Dirty Monk - RZA & ODB
DJ Muggs vs. Inspectah Deck: Rebel and the Assassin
GZA Presents
D.R.U.G (Dirty Rotten Underground Grimmies)
Blunted Soul
The Flood
Civil War - Wu-Tang Clan & Dungeon Family
Royal Fam: Black Castle
ODB: Ason Unique
1.4.0 Productions - Strickly Keys
American Cream Team: Only in America
Division - Free Murda, ShaCronz, Terra Tory
United Kingdom/Population Clique
LA the Darkman: Darkman II
Raekwon: OB4CL2
RZA: The Cure
Raekwon & Ill Bill: Weed vs. Cocaine
Ghostface & MF Doom: GhostDOOM
The Cra-Z 88z - 12 O'Clock, Armel, NLZ, Prodigal Sunn, Sharecka
Orphanage - 4th Disciple, Lord Superb, Beretta 9, Shogun Assassin
KGB - Asiatic, DJ Kinny Kin, Ill Knob, Raheem
Popa Chief - Worldwide 1.0
Raekwon - Blood On Chef's Apron

buckshotstheone
01-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Cormega - (I forget the title) - supposed to come out when he was originally in the Firm. say peace to that one

Sam Sneed was supposed to drop a record (i think it's advertised in Murder Was the Case)

JRoll
01-03-2008, 02:32 PM
This came out, was like a mixtape. The cnn album that didnt come out is new religion.

I want

cnn-new religion
az-final call
Tragedy khadafi-hood icon
sticky fingaz album that was supposed to come out years ago.

Wow really I thought it was an album. I'm Waitin for Onyx's "new" album thats supposed to come God knows when.

mofo
01-03-2008, 03:34 PM
50 cent and Dj premier-Strictly for the real heads.

Bucellito 136
01-04-2008, 04:43 AM
Rza - The Cure
Raekwon - OB4CL2

swizz-chef
01-04-2008, 08:11 AM
GZA - Pro Tools

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Papoose - The Nacirema Dream
Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told
MOP - The Last Generation
MOP & Mobb album [even if on G-Unit]

Dominus Santorini
01-04-2008, 01:28 PM
My personal list

King Tee's Thy Kingdom Come
Snoop & Dre's Breaks up to Make up
Ghost and Cap's Crayons
Ghost and Rae's RAGU
Ras Kass' Van Gogh (original version) and Goldyn Child
Cube and Dre's Helter Skelter
Rza's the Cure
Raekwon's CL 2
Deck and DJ Muggs' the Assassin and the Rebel
Tekitha's Wisdom Body
Lord Have Mercy "thee Ungodly Hour"
Cube, Dre, Snoop and Ren as NWA
Nas' I am...Nastradamus (Original version)
12 O'Clock and Sunzini as Two da Road
D.R.U.G.'s TBA
Jayo Felony's Hotter than Fish Grease
Crooked I's Death row album

----I'm sure there were others, can't remember right now

CharlesJones
01-04-2008, 03:48 PM
It would've been nice to see a NWA reunion album but i would've wanted it to be without Snoop. Cube, Dre and Ren don't need him. They could've gotten DJ Yella to help out with the beats and Eazy E could've been a part of it if his dumb ass hadn't been fucking bitches without using condoms. DJ Premier and 50 Cent were supposed to do a album together? I didn't hear about that. I got a copy of King Tee's Thy Kingdom Come album. I think that album did come out but it's hard to find.

brown_dogg
01-04-2008, 04:39 PM
some of those shelved Ras Kass albums...

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Violator 3 compilation(A Tribe Called Quest's Doin It song with Erykah Badu was the first single)
Goodie Mob-untitled(they're supposed to be working on a reunion album with Ceelo but i don't think it's gonna come out this year. I'll be surprised if it does.)

LiquidWordz
01-09-2008, 08:34 PM
R.A. The Rugged Man/Crustified Dibbs - Night Of The Bloody Apes

Chris79
01-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Word up to Tekitha's Wisdom Body album

The white label single from Young Zee's album Stay Gold is fuckin dope

Trigga - 50/50 Gamble...got this on mp3 but wish it was released

Memory Man
01-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Jungle Brothers - Crazy Wisdom Masters

Meta4
01-10-2008, 12:19 PM
R.A. The Rugged Man/Crustified Dibbs - Night Of The Bloody Apes

That shit is somwhere online. Someone posted a link a while back but I never dl'd it so I can't upload it. R.A. is average to me.

claaa7
01-10-2008, 05:45 PM
That shit is somwhere online. Someone posted a link a while back but I never dl'd it so I can't upload it. R.A. is average to me.

the quality was pisspoor though. it's dope that he had biggie spitting a verse on that shit!

P-Noid Brown
01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
my top 10.

00. Rza - The Cure (Definitely number 0)
01. Lord Have Mercy - Ungodly Hour (definitely number 1.)
02. Rah Digga - Dirty Harriet
03. Outsidaz - The Bricks (original underground version) (i had but it got fucked up)
04. Redman - Muddy Waters II and Red Gone Wild (original version)
05. Killah Priest - Emperors Music
06. Nas - Nasdaq dow Jones
07. The Firm - The Real Firm Album wit Cormega.
08. Fab 5 - Album
09. Horsemen album
10. Pace Won - The Pacewon Effect

JRoll
01-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Uey's album Spitta I hope he gets on a good label already and gets some marketing with rza production.

-IrOnBuLL-
01-11-2008, 12:24 AM
serius jones- life is serius

LiquidWordz
01-11-2008, 01:09 AM

I don't think it was ever officialy released, just leaked.

KLIION JENSEN
01-11-2008, 04:55 AM
the Rakim album that was supposed to come out on Aftermath
Nas & Premier album

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 11:04 AM
P-Noid Brown, Rah Digga's Dirty Harriet album did come out. You talking about her Everything Is A Story album. That album is at her website Rahdiggasmusic.com and you can download it. You also can check her Myspace page for the album. I've emailed her twice to ask her about buying Everything Is A Story from her since i'm not able to download it and she hasn't responded. Her boyfriend/rapper Young Zee of The Outsidaz did a album called Musical Meltdown and i used to have it but i lost it. I emailed him at his Myspace page to tell him i wanna buy that album from him and he didn't respond.

GRANDMASSIVE.
01-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Moongod Allah & Bronze nazareth - 2 Champions of Shaolin

oldie
01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
U-God - Machine Gun Funk

Guarded By Martyrs
01-11-2008, 01:44 PM
The RZA Presents....The Holocaust (The Tracks He Made With The Clan)

Not an album but there is enough material for one.

Unicron the Agitator
01-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Cormega - (I forget the title) - supposed to come out when he was originally in the Firm. say peace to that one

Sam Sneed was supposed to drop a record (i think it's advertised in Murder Was the Case)

That was his album slated to be released on Def Jam called "Testiment". A few years ago Mega bought the rights to the album and released it independently. More artists should do that so props for Mega.

I would like to hear the "One Nation" album by 2Pac, the Bootcamp Clik and the Outlawz. (Suge's sitting his fat ass on that one too...)

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 03:51 PM
I got the bootleg of Cormega's Testament album. That's a tight album. It should've came out in 1998. I wish rappers that didn't have their albums released would do like Cormega did instead of spending their money on dumb shit to impress people.

buckshotstheone
01-11-2008, 11:18 PM
I got the bootleg of Cormega's Testament album. That's a tight album. It should've came out in 1998. I wish rappers that didn't have their albums released would do like Cormega did instead of spending their money on dumb shit to impress people.

link? ain't label shit so it's straight right?

Miliato
01-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Half-A-Mil was supossed to drop an album before he was killed......r.i.p. Mil.....wish he was still here droppin shit, anyway the album would of been hot, prob some good guest appearances too.....but nothin tho, no songs leaked. a while back on HHG AZ said in one of his interviews that he wanted to get that Half-A-Mil album out...but thats mostlikely not going to happen

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-12-2008, 12:20 AM
the third installment of AOI by De La