PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder Why AZ's Hey AZ Song Was Left Off Pieces Of A Man Album

CharlesJones
01-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Hey AZ song is the reason why i bought Pieces Of A Man and then when i looked on the album and saw Hey AZ wasn't on there, i was mad.

nick14
01-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Who ever said it was supposed to be on "Pieces of Man"?

Luther Large
01-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Hey AZ song is the reason why i bought Pieces Of A Man and then when i looked on the album and saw Hey AZ wasn't on there, i was mad.

your a bitch 4 that yo hey AZ aint shit compared to half the othe tracks on that album

CharlesJones
01-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Nick14, Hey AZ was the first single from Pieces Of A Man because the video came out before the album did. I do remember the song came out in 1997 because the album came out the following year because it got delayed. I think that's the reason AZ left Virgin records because his album was delayed when i saw ads for it in 1997. Luther Large, Pieces Of A Man album sucked. How Ya Livin song with Nas is the best song on the album. The beats were terrible on that album.

Luther Large
01-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Nick14, Hey AZ was the first single from Pieces Of A Man because the video came out before the album did. I do remember the song came out in 1997 because the album came out the following year because it got delayed. I think that's the reason AZ left Virgin records because his album was delayed when i saw ads for it in 1997. Luther Large, Pieces Of A Man album sucked. How Ya Livin song with Nas is the best song on the album. The beats were terrible on that album.

man fuck that you prolly aint listen to that shit realy

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 05:11 PM
I did listen to the album and i only needed to hear it once to know that it sucks. The beats were wack.