PDA

View Full Version : Who has the lowest self-esteem on Wucorp?

TSA
01-02-2008, 08:51 PM
:?

TSA
01-02-2008, 08:53 PM
;(

damn it i forgot to put an other option....but you can feel free to say other and explain

i picked these ppl for good reason, not cause i don't like them, cause disliking internet ppl is queefy.

the question is....who has the lowest self esteem on Wucorp?

Tek. is a midget and all....you know that ain't payin off in the club

Robby had his love taking away by a goat in a bobby digital mask.

what about buckshot? you gotta feel like a failure with that hair cut homie...he even lost his e-selfesteem when the couch got revealed..cause game got real

and Tony Bandanna and attacked the corp itself with grotesquely internally self hating pics of hollow self glorification, but at the same time i only talk to hummer niggas...so who knows?

and what about this shaolinassassin character? a thread about the taste of dick? screaming WOOO? not getting his hands on the Vixen Ya Shin Hua? come on dawg

Prolifical ENG
01-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Well CharlesJones always seems broken and always talks about what sucks. Either him or one of those dudes that are always in the wu-chamber that strictly hate everything.

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Jasper does .. So he prays on little children.

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 08:57 PM
i voted for you

CherChezLaMarauder
01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Moderators of internet forums on the world wide web. Trying pathetically to grasp some kind of power because of how irrelevant they are when they return to the matrix.

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:02 PM
DAMN! i forgot jiggaboo jones!!!!

and blackula! she's ashame that the beefy thickness of her puss, so she won't show ppl pics cause she thinks it means she's fat

..which isn't true

do worry girl, you pretty to me

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:03 PM
OH and please explain your votes, it makes me feel like more of a man inside that ppl are posting on my thread:yessad::yessad:

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 09:09 PM
DAMN! i forgot jiggaboo jones!!!!

and blackula! she's ashame that the beefy thickness of her puss, so she won't show ppl pics cause she thinks it means she's fat

..which isn't true

do worry girl, you pretty to me

I'm not showing my privates thats not very lady like

Lox-the-5th
01-02-2008, 09:10 PM
dr. kilgrave,

he sounds like a bitch, never has anything positive to say. thinks hez frank lucas with his gang-banging, but in reality hez probably more like scott skiles. yep, hez way too ignorant, hez gotta have the lowest of the low self -esteem.

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:13 PM
AAAHH! i fucked up again!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/humanfacehuggahue4.jpg
HOW CAN I FORGET!?

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Zig's Myspace Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

FUCK MY LIFE....
U KNO? JUST FUCK IT....
THIS NOT NO SUCIDAL SHIT NAAAA
IT'S JUST MY APPROACH TO SHIT YA KNOW?
MY LIFE IS STUPID HARD...
I MEAN FOR ONE IM BLACK BUT SHIT IT JUST GETS WORST...DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE MY BLACKNESS BUT SHIT ITS A THING OF BEAUTY N AT THE SAME TIME A CURSE...BUT FUCK ALL DAT I'MA LET YOU KNOW WHATS REALLY GOOD...
1. I LIVE IN THE HOOD... JUUU KNO... I LIVE A HOODLIFE TO AN EXTENT
EVERYDAY I EAT CHICK N BROC FROM THE CHINESE STORE...(THEY LOVE ME IN THERE)...BUT IT WOULDN'T OF BEEN LIKE THAT IF MY CLOSE GRANDPARENTS WOULD HOOK ME UP WITH SOME GRUB...ATLEAST ON SUNDAYS YOU KNOW?? I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS OUT OF WORK N BE UPSTAIRS HUNGARY THEY COOKING BIG MEALS N SHIT...DO THEY OFFER ME ANYTHING? NAAA BUT THESE CATS GOT MONEY B... IT'S BULLSHIT RIGHT? I MEAN GRANDDAD DRIVES THE COCAINE CADDY PA...AND YET I LIVE IN HIS HOUSE N CAN'T GET A MEAL?? THEY WON'T EVEN GIVE ME LEFTOVERS..HAHAHA WTF?? DATS RIGHT WON'T EVEN TOSS A DOG A BONE... THEY RATHER LET IT SPOIL IN THROW IT IN THE TRASH.....N THIS MY MOMS DAD... HE IS MAD WHIPPED...WON'T EVEN STAND UP FOR ME WHEN MY STEPGRANDMA BE BITCHIN ABOUT ME...FUCK MY LIFE
FUNNY HUH? IT GETS BETTER
I LIVE ACROSS THE ROOM FROM A CRACKHEAD (MY STEPSGRANDMA'S SON). THIS NIGGA STOLE MY SHIT...BE USING MY SHIT WHOLE 9...I WANTED TO SLIT HIS THROAT WHILE HE SLEEPIN... HE WAKE UP EVERYNIGHT SCARED IMA DO SOME SHIT TO HIM (AS HE SHOULD) WHEN I COME HOME LATE IN GOTTA GO THRU HIS ROOM....FUCK MY LIFE
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS OUT IN THE RAIN TRYNA SNACK ON SOME CHEETOES OR SOME BULLSHIT N THIS O.G. CAME UP 2 ME HE KNOWS I BE OUT THERE AND AIN'T HAD SHIT... AND AT THE TIME I WAS OUT OF WORK (I GOT LAID OFF FROM MY TRADE)... AND THIS NIGGA WANTED ME TO HUSTLE FOR HIM... HE KEPT SAYIN YOU GRINDIN?? YOU GRINDIN SON?? I GOT WORK... I'M LIKE CHILL I'M GRINDIN BUT I DON'T NEED DAT WORK.... SOMETIMES I THINK ABOUT MOVIN THE DIMES LIKE DA OTHER HUSTLERS BUT WAT DA FUCK FOR?? GO TO JAIL? GET SHOT N KILLED? NA FUCK ALL DAT B... IMA TRY TO DO IT LEGAL YA KNOW? CUZ DESPITE WITH ALL THESE BULLSHIT RAPPERS SAY YOU CAN'T GET RICH MOVIN PACKS... AND IF YOU DO YOU GONNA EVENTUALLY GET CAUGHT... FEDS WILL FIND YOU TRUST... NIGGAS SNITCH, GOVT TAPPING PHONES, PULLIN YA TEXT MESSAGES UP... INTERCEPTIN THE CHIRPS... ITS A DUMB MOVE... YA DIG?
BUT THAT'S NOT WHY MY LIFE IS HARD...DATS JUST DA HOOD...
HERE'S HOW GREAT MY LIFE IS... I JUST GOT A NEW JOB DOING MY TRADE (HVAC ...AND YES I AM CAKING) ON EASTER SUNDAY...WHATS' FUCKIN WITH ON EASTER MY GRANDDAD JUST COMES UP N SAYS...YOU GOT A MONTH TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO LIVE...OH U WANNA EAT WITH US?? HAHAHA WTF...U SHOULD OF SEEN MY FACE...WANTED TO CURSE HIS NAME N HIS GRAVE...BUT I WAS LIKE FUCK NO AND LEFT...SO I GO N CHILL WIT MY DUDES RIGHT? THEN I GET ARRESTED N THREW IN JAIL FOR BULLSHIT BY RACIST COPS....HAPPY FUCKIN EASTER ZIG...FUCK MY LIFE...
I'M ON TRIAL NOW... I JUST SPEND ALL MY MONEY I SAVED ON A LAWYER...N I DUNNO IF I EVEN GONNA WHEN CUZ I GOT 10 COPS SAYIN I DID IT TO SPITE MY 4 WITNESSES...FUCK MY LIFE...
IN GENERAL I AIN'T GOT SHIT I'M JUST A POOR KID FROM NEWARK TRYNA MAKE IT
....More chronicles in the next blog.....

3:35 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.comment&friendID=17933449&blogID=127349514&ticket=MHMGCisGAQQBgjdYA7GgZTBjBgorBgEEAYI3WAMBoFU wUwIDAgABAgJmAwICAMAECIahnnURuqD6BBAKX5ZwXEdkZ3zue oYjY9fhBCjHWjRhRllwNayqhM6UYDeATCqGTs5uXpHlu%2BFd6 a7jve6AZX38FgAy&BlogCategoryID=0&Mytoken=3D410770-782D-4B1E-81AD088290B4437012055104)

Tony Bandana
01-02-2008, 09:23 PM
lol @ The ShaolinAssassian blowing away the rset of the field

urbanlegendmf
01-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Huggah

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:39 PM
^damn it i forgot this guy too.

Urban has the type of low selfesteem that makes you a G.O.D, the Mike tyson type where he lashes out of the e-world with self hate in every knock out punch/thread

11th Chamber
01-02-2008, 09:43 PM
tie between Buckshot and CharlesJones

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:43 PM
i just copped and pasted it my dude, you sound.......angry?

you an angry panda dog?

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 09:46 PM
who is shoalin on the corpse?

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:47 PM
well ya sure read this one.

you wouldn't happen to be mad cause it says luxury on the back of my shoe would you?

TSA
01-02-2008, 09:48 PM
who is shoalin on the corpse?

shaolin is 2 ppl that are both too lazy to make 2 accounts on wucorp...let alone 1 on the corpse.

diggy
01-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Put Charles name up.

HANZO
01-02-2008, 09:50 PM
i would have to say charlesjones, jus because of his troubles with black women.

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 09:51 PM
so shaolin has multiple personalities? Schizophrenic.

HANZO
01-02-2008, 09:55 PM
his shaolinassasin and ric flair at the same time. when he not poking ppls eyes out, he terrorises ppl on the corp.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
IT SAYS ON THE BACK OF SLEEPING GOWN QUEER.

THE REAL SHOALIN ASS ASSASSIN WITH HIS BOYFRIEND RAEKWON

http://www.indiewire.com/ipop/gay%20is%20the%20new%20black_iw.jpg

oh man stop throwing jabs at ric flair like that

u and that nilla are both black

mother fuker what happens when the revolution hits, ur supposed to stick together!

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-02-2008, 10:24 PM
i feel for u zig , if i was a millionaire i was probably gonna help u out

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 10:27 PM
IT SAYS ON THE BACK OF SLEEPING GOWN QUEER.

THE REAL SHOALIN ASS ASSASSIN WITH HIS BOYFRIEND RAEKWON

http://www.indiewire.com/ipop/gay%20is%20the%20new%20black_iw.jpg

damn that pic is pretty gay

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 10:28 PM
I voted shaolin assassin because he brainstorms on ideas like making graphs of people's self esteem.

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 10:35 PM
I voted shaolin assassin because he brainstorms on ideas like making graphs of people's self esteem.

yea basically.

also zig... um

you should delete that blog cuz its kinda sounds like it was typed with the mentality of a teenage girl. I wrote a myspace blog once and it only described my favorite lunch, and also a blog about passing 9 cars in the sleet during road rage and thats it.

Men shouldnt write blogs unless its related to their field of study or hobby or if they are making greenbacks for posting it.

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Fuck a Blog

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Fuck a Blog

tek sorry to say it, but forum posting is probably no better than blog writing.

TeknicelStylez
01-02-2008, 10:47 PM
It's quicker, besides General Chat now reminds me of the Player Haters Ball.

um8niQH6rcg

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 10:49 PM
haha yea its some entertaining shit

Blackula Spectacula
01-02-2008, 10:57 PM
hahahah ouch

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2008, 10:59 PM
i cant be in this poll

i have a girl now ive been fuckin' with, and a job i like and fresh box of original saltines

Visionz
01-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Charles Jones should be the only name on this list

Murdah Piff
01-03-2008, 03:14 AM
yo zig, attention deficit disorder. don't worry tho, it can be cured

SWAMP WATER
01-03-2008, 10:37 AM
lol @ The ShaolinAssassian blowing away the rset of the field

I voted for you BIIIIIIITHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V4D3R
01-03-2008, 06:20 PM
shaolin is 2 ppl that are both too lazy to make 2 accounts on wucorp...let alone 1 on the corpse.
LMAO - the other person then is Bis Fan coming into KTL.

TSA
01-03-2008, 08:26 PM
^idk what that is implying, but now that you mention KTL, i've honestly contributed more actual fact then you have, and i dont even post there often

Tony Bandana
01-03-2008, 11:08 PM
ok if this was 'who gets the most pum pum race" i could see how i gettin votes.

how the hell am i "THE KING OF THE CORP." anywhere near having anylowself esteem

high on pimpoteem maybe...

for fuck sakes

wuswordz95
01-04-2008, 01:19 AM
hey how come I aint on the thread. if anyone knows anything about me. is that i truly belong on the list.
I did that stupid should I go to a co workers party thread.

I was being a hater at work cuz a new guy macked on a big tit chix i liked at work

should I call her. even though we really never got close.

i made a thread about how its really difficult for me to get the power u. someone on board said to stop calling it the power u.

so i think i should qualify

TSA
01-04-2008, 01:29 AM
^what a faggot

wuswordz95
01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
^^^^....... and faggots have low self esteem. will you reconsider?

TSA
01-04-2008, 08:11 AM
^^^^....... and faggots have low self esteem. will you reconsider?
LOL, nvm, i like this guy....it's too late though...i forgot a lot of ppl, but you have my vote

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2008, 12:08 PM
CharlesJones by miles.

IrOnMaN
01-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Ironman............that fuckin guy is a mess..........and people admitting to having low self esteem?..........reminds me why I don't post here often anymore, sounds and looks like most of wu-corp. should be listed on this thread you no-pussy getting, insecure, low-self esteem having faggots......go get a social life ;)

Not really.

ilzPotent
01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
LMAO@ BIGBEN....so bad!