PDA

View Full Version : Writer's Block

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Grrr.

On a level - I've seriously had writer's block all the way through '07. I mean, it hasn't prevented me from making a track, writing poetry and other lyrics, but it takes a lot longer than it usually would. I hope '08 will fix this problem.

Has anyone got any tips for what to do when you have writer's block and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Salaam and poetic oneness.

Prince Rai
01-03-2008, 03:40 PM
i usually start reading deep books, they kind of inspire me to write something. even history books are great.

or you can get yourself high and start writing anything. then come back when you're sober and expand on it.

Black Man
01-03-2008, 03:44 PM
i usually start reading deep books, they kind of inspire me to write something. even history books are great.

or you can get yourself high and start writing anything. then come back when you're sober and expand on it.

good idea....here's a add on....listen to what people say...people say some ill ish in a normal conversation and that one sentence or whatever might be exactly what you need to spark a rhyme or something. understand what i'm saying? hope it was clear.

Black Man
01-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Grrr.

On a level - I've seriously had writer's block all the way through '07. I mean, it hasn't prevented me from making a track, writing poetry and other lyrics, but it takes a lot longer than it usually would. I hope '08 will fix this problem.

Has anyone got any tips for what to do when you have writer's block and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Salaam and poetic oneness.

writer's block is when you challenge yourself to elevate your writing.....writers block....sitting there with your pen and pad and writing nothing just thinking......what can i say? lol.