PDA

View Full Version : What Wu Means 2 Me

BornPower
01-03-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm a late when it comes to this Wu shit. Shit, the first album I bought was Wu-Tang Forever. When C.R.E.A.M. came out I had no idea what they were talkin about. Since then I've realized my godhood and it's Wu all day, everyday.
I know I'm new to the site and everything, but did I miss something? There's so much dickriding (literally and figuratively) and crazy mess, it's disheartening. What happened to real mcin and buildin? E-gangstas get on here now and talk tuff and can't spit for shit. Other lames cosign the bullshit then start their own threads about things that totally contradict the ledges known by the gods and earths.

WTF?

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-03-2008, 11:12 PM
You missed this:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48563

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 06:38 AM
This web site has barely anything to do with Wu-Tang past the appearance, the name, and the quirky section names. It's just a bunch of people who have one thing in common, they like Wu-Tang.

Some people like Wu-Tang, and hate niggers, I have no clue how it works but it does. Some people like Wu-Tang and are closet homosexuals, like DeMidio. Or we got people with social disorders like Heat. People who are too smart for their own good like Huggah. People who think they can battle when they don't know how to create a bar that pertains to 4/4 rhythm. People who have too much time on their hands like The Shaolin Assassin. Foreigners who probably don't understand half the shit Wu is talking about and they just think the way they sound is cool. Females who enjoy mass hordes of nerds whacking off to their posts. And people that are trapped in a town they despise, so they sit inside their house on the internet in fear of being snitched on by every white person who glances at them and creating 3 court cases a month instead of 2, like me.

The only thing we all have in common, is we like Wu Tang.

EAGLE EYE
01-04-2008, 07:53 AM
hahahahahahahahahahah

DJMethods
01-04-2008, 08:00 AM
This web site has barely anything to do with Wu-Tang past the appearance, the name, and the quirky section names. It's just a bunch of people who have one thing in common, they like Wu-Tang.

Some people like Wu-Tang, and hate niggers, I have no clue how it works but it does. Some people like Wu-Tang and are closet homosexuals, like DeMidio. Or we got people with social disorders like Heat. People who are too smart for their own good like Huggah. People who think they can battle when they don't know how to create a bar that pertains to 4/4 rhythm. People who have too much time on their hands like The Shaolin Assassin. Foreigners who probably don't understand half the shit Wu is talking about and they just think the way they sound is cool. Females who enjoy mass hordes of nerds whacking off to their posts. And people that are trapped in a town they despise, so they sit inside their house on the internet in fear of being snitched on by every white person who glances at them and creating 3 court cases a month instead of 2, like me.

single greatest thing I have ever read

Cee Oh Vee
01-04-2008, 08:42 AM
I don't like Wu-Tang. :|

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-04-2008, 09:50 AM
I like potatos....I like bunnies

http://www.rollingpinproductions.com/Web%20Site%20Images/Blu_Button.jpg

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 11:23 AM
You like rainbow flags, and Skampoe moobs

BornPower
01-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Maybe Wu-Tang Corp is why The Heart Gently Weeps...

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
You can't rock with that shake spear spiel here papo

BornPower
01-05-2008, 02:46 PM
^^^lol

maybe i just expected too much...

it is what it is

begongo
01-05-2008, 03:00 PM

yep ... that`s wu corp