Foxy’s Verse on "Executive Decision" co-written by Nas & Nature
Jermaine Dupri’s "Turn It Out" – co-written by Nas & ROC
Jermaine Dupri’s "I Gotta Have It" – co-written by Nas & Bryan M. Cox
Jermaine Dupri’s "Still Gotta Have It" – co-written by Nas, Monica, & B. M. Cox
Cha Cha’s "Momma" – ghost-written by Nas
Fat Joe’s "Jon Blaze" – (Fat Joe’s verse) ghost-written by Nas
Timbaland’s "To My…" – ghost-written by Nas
Diddy’s “Journey Through The Life” – (Diddy’s verse) ghost-written by Nas
RUN DMC’s "Queen’s Day" – (Run’s & DMC’s verses) co-written by Nas, Prodigy, & Havoc
Capone-N-Noreaga’s "B EZ" – (Nore’s verse) co-written by Nas & Capone
Kay Slay’s "Too Much 4 Me" – (Foxy’s verse) co-written by Nas
The Neptunes’ "Popular Thug" – (Pharell’s verse) ghost-written by Nas
Diddy’s “Everything I Love” – co-written by Common & Nas

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2008, 10:06 PM
hows that proof, infact, the only proof would be us being there while it was written, and even that could be false...not that i dont believe u though.

11th Chamber
01-03-2008, 10:08 PM
its been known that Nas ghost-writes. Altho its kinda pathetic to see that N.O.R.E. and Fat Joe has someone else write there shit

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2008, 10:10 PM
ya, i knew about Joe though

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-03-2008, 10:25 PM
i love the proof

TAURO
01-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Is anyone that surprised about Noreaga?......dude is garbage when left to his own devises, when he sounds hot.....it's a written.

Kenny Powers
01-03-2008, 10:59 PM
obviously gettin jiggy with it was listen to the chorus: "gettin jiggy with it! nas nas nas nas nas nas nas, nas nas nas nas nas nas, gettin jiggy with it!"

JRoll
01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Yes Yes Ya'll is the jam.

DJMethods
01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I was more shocked when I found out Jesus Walks was written by Rhymefest

JerseyIronman
01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
very interesting

Polocash7
01-04-2008, 01:02 AM
I was more shocked when I found out Jesus Walks was written by RhymefestDoesn't make u think how many other shits that has been ghost written 4 Kanye? I been telling heads Kanye has ghostwritters. He's a good producer but I'm sure he's not penning all of his lyrics

DJMethods
01-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Doesn't make u think how many other shits that has been ghost written 4 Kanye? I been telling heads Kanye has ghostwritters. He's a good producer but I'm sure he's not penning all of his lyrics

Yeah bro.. made me lose a fair amount of respect for Kanye, that was probably my favourite song of his. Still bump his music cause I feel a lot of the production.. But isnt even his words. Wack shit.

Same with Rhymefest. He shouldn't give away his rhymes!

venex
01-04-2008, 06:24 AM
obviously gettin jiggy with it was listen to the chorus: "gettin jiggy with it! nas nas nas nas nas nas nas, nas nas nas nas nas nas, gettin jiggy with it!"

LOL haha

Sean
01-04-2008, 06:58 AM

:lmao:

MastaCee
01-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Nas also wrote for Dr. Dre...

but yo, did Nas write Gettin Jiggy Wit It? thats fuckin hallarious yo! lmfao

Miliato
01-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Nas also wrote Will Smith's 'Miami'....read that in the Scratch magazine with Rza & Rae on the cover.

xHard to Earnx
01-04-2008, 02:52 PM

Pretty sure he only did part of it.

-The A to the Z-
01-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Cormega ones said in a Nas Diss he wrote Nas verses on "Life`s A Bitch" ?
Could that be true?

...very little info ascertained from a diss track is reliable.

and NO cos cormega was busy bein locked up.....and boxing.

murkoutz
01-04-2008, 04:46 PM
its the future of rap. soon its gonna be so common place to have ghost writers that its not gonna be so much a big about the fact you have but who it is. like heads is gonna be yeah man i got this new album coming out it got dre on some of the beats and t.i. wrote a few joints on there, its gonna be hot.

oDoUoSoKo
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
i know a million people who are ok with their favorite rappers having ghostwriter...dont ask me how.

Rame
01-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Did Nas also write the parts where Foxy talks about sex with men?

wu tang for ever kid
01-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Shit ther good

JerseyIronman
01-05-2008, 05:01 PM
nas must be even richer then i thought

Imagine how much cream that will smith jiggy song must of raked in

Maxxx Millisecondz
01-06-2008, 06:16 AM
man Foxy never wrote any of her shit. makes me wonder just how much worse she would have been if she did write. i think that her verse for Affirmative Action was ghost-freestyled by Jigga tho, since he doesn't "write". she does that roll of the tongue shit near the end of it, and Jay was all over that style back then.

Jet Set
01-06-2008, 01:11 PM
obviously gettin jiggy with it was listen to the chorus: "gettin jiggy with it! nas nas nas nas nas nas nas, nas nas nas nas nas nas, gettin jiggy with it!"Haha, talk about reaching. Lol.

I was more shocked when I found out Jesus Walks was written by RhymefestIsn't this still a rumour? I read about it, but the thing was smashed cou[ple of times.

Nas also wrote for Dr. Dre...

but yo, did Nas write Gettin Jiggy Wit It? thats fuckin hallarious yo! lmfaoWhich song was that? On The Firm album? Because Hov wrote for Dre on Still D.R.E. With that annoying childish Piano Man melody coined by Scott Storch.

I think it's quite genius Nas could write that stuff for Will. Those were quite some hits over here in Europe Land. And isn't it commonly known Nas worte alot of stuff for Foxy? Especially the Affirmative Action verse.

Rame
01-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Will Smith is a very intelligent dude right?

Then why can't he write his own raps? Those songs weren't that lyrical.

cap
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Will Smith is a very intelligent dude right?

Then why can't he write his own raps? Those songs weren't that lyrical.

he writes most of his stuff himself.

nas only wrote 'chasing forever'
thats the only song he wrote for will.
i know cus i have that album (don't hate...appreciate.)

thats actually a great song,check it out.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Haha, talk about reaching. Lol.

Isn't this still a rumour? I read about it, but the thing was smashed cou[ple of times.

Which song was that? On The Firm album? Because Hov wrote for Dre on Still D.R.E. With that annoying childish Piano Man melody coined by Scott Storch.

I think it's quite genius Nas could write that stuff for Will. Those were quite some hits over here in Europe Land. And isn't it commonly known Nas worte alot of stuff for Foxy? Especially the Affirmative Action verse.

I believe Nas ghost wrote the Dr. Dre song 'The Message' which was weird to me cuz the song is about Dre's brother who passed away.

Dragondude_R
01-06-2008, 04:59 PM
It's common knowledge Nas ghostwrote for Foxy and Will. Everyone else is possible bullshit (besides Diddy, he never writes his shit).

And Rhymefest did co-write Jesus Walks, he accepted an award with Kanye for it, I forgot which award though.

Dragondude_R
01-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Also, Cormega ghostwrote the line

"Life's a bitch, but God forbid the bitch divorce me,
I'll be flooded in ice so hell fire can't scorch me"

(something like that) for Nas.

cap
01-06-2008, 05:18 PM
I believe Nas ghost wrote the Dr. Dre song 'The Message' which was weird to me cuz the song is about Dre's brother who passed away.

nope that was royce da 5'9
FUCK am i the only one who cops albums??

Rame
01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Probably just the only one who searches through the credits for ghostwriters.

cap
01-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Probably just the only one who searches through the credits for ghostwriters.

nah thats just common knowledge imo.
i do read the booklets though :hooray:

wijsneus

Rame
01-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Lol, woon je in een gehucht? Haha, vast veel wu-fans daar?

Guarded By Martyrs
01-06-2008, 08:21 PM
That B EZ track is nuts!

KLIION JENSEN
01-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Nas didnt write shit for Will Smith, maybe that one song, but stuff like Just Cruisin & Jiggy With It, Nas guided Will with the lyrics, Will Smith wrote them shits, but he got Nas to look it over and keep it up to date, Just Crusin was on the Men In Black 1 soundtrack, and Will hadn't recorded or wrote anything since Boom Shake The Room album, he'd concentrated on acting, so Nas merely mentored him through it.

and its common knowledge that Nas wrote most of Foxy Browns shit, along with Jigga, she tried to get Shyheim to write some shit for her but he laughed in her face (or so i heard).

the ghostwriter situation that gets me is, Tony Yayo wrote Jay Z's American Gangster album, i don't believe it personally, cos if he can write that for Jigga, why can't he write some shit of the same standard for himself ??

cap
01-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Lol, woon je in een gehucht? Haha, vast veel wu-fans daar?

haha dat was mijn poging om hollands te klinken...

Second Coming
01-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Nas didnt write shit for Will Smith, maybe that one song, but stuff like Just Cruisin & Jiggy With It, Nas guided Will with the lyrics, Will Smith wrote them shits, but he got Nas to look it over and keep it up to date, Just Crusin was on the Men In Black 1 soundtrack, and Will hadn't recorded or wrote anything since Boom Shake The Room album, he'd concentrated on acting, so Nas merely mentored him through it.

and its common knowledge that Nas wrote most of Foxy Browns shit, along with Jigga, she tried to get Shyheim to write some shit for her but he laughed in her face (or so i heard).

the ghostwriter situation that gets me is, Tony Yayo wrote Jay Z's American Gangster album, i don't believe it personally, cos if he can write that for Jigga, why can't he write some shit of the same standard for himself ??

There is no way in hell that Tony Yayo wrote American Gangster. Who the fuck said that?

Rame
01-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Lol @ Yayo writing AG.

haha dat was mijn poging om hollands te klinken...

Is wijsneus geen woord bij jullie?

Rare mensen.. :*

oldie
01-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Nas ghost wrote most of diddy's shit, especially that Press Play album/track, thats Nas' work.

KLIION JENSEN
01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
There is no way in hell that Tony Yayo wrote American Gangster. Who the fuck said that?

thats exactly what i thought, i was fucking mortified, but its a rumour thats been going around on realraptalk.com and a couple other websites.

Dragondude_R
01-07-2008, 07:50 PM

Well, that's the most retarded thing I've heard all day.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-08-2008, 02:23 PM
3 pages of bullshit and not one shred of proof.

I'm gonna go whack off....

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Superb wrote Supreme Clientele

NIGHT MAYOR
01-08-2008, 11:56 PM

hahahahahaha! lol ahhh good times. *logs off*

SL33
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM

what??????? details please