PDA

View Full Version : Sell Salvia

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 05:42 AM
I'm going to start pushing this shit, honestly with the prices from the connect and the prices I plan on selling it for, it's basically like crack money. To top it all off, it's perfectly legal.

So the police can blow steam out their ears while I hand to hand right in front of them.

And those crackers can have their eyes peeking out the blinds and their hands on speed dial all day.

I can't wait till those motherfuckers die I swear...

urbanlegendmf
01-04-2008, 05:44 AM
I Dont Think People Use That Shit, Some People Turn Retarded Like Infinity If They Use It

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 05:48 AM
Idk kid, it's blowing up over here, you know I'll just take it to the white boys they love shit like this. They got a head shop over in Union City and mofuckas pay 55$ for a .5 of this shit, and it's 40x. I'm copping an O for 200$ and it's 180x, do the math yo, it's better than crack money.

Durag
01-04-2008, 06:02 AM
Thats a good idea. That shits been round here for a while but never really took off, i garantee if it was legal everyone over here would be dyin to get a taste of it, but the fact that is legal people think it musent do shit.

I always thought Saliva falls between too groups. The acid/ mushroom heads think its too much of a stoner drug, and the weed heads think its too much of a psycadelic drug. Whatever though, it never done too much for me.

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 06:21 AM
To tell you the truth, I'm worried about what it's going to do to people. I've taking a 40x dose and hit the floor laughing uncontrollably for 5 minutes. I've seen videos on you tube of people on 60x doses and they're losing their minds. 180x I think is going to put kids in the loony bin. Fuck it though.

My method for getting those customers who don't think it does anything, have a group of friends around, pack a one hitter with a nice sized dose, let one of them hit that shit, make sure he does it right... and bang let his friends see with their own eyes the beast that is salvia.

urbanlegendmf
01-04-2008, 06:22 AM
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA BUT TOO GOOD 2 BE TRUE

CHECK THIS BROAD ACTING WEIRD
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6007120822000113792&q=Salvia+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=90&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
(CHECK OUT THE END THE DUDE PUTS HER ON HIS LAP AND STARTS KISSING HER GETTING READY FOR THE SALVIA ANAL BANG BUT THEN HE RUINS IT AND STARTS TALKING GAY)

SHE SEEMS TO GET BETTER IN THE END, BUT I WOULDNT TRUST EVERY KID TO REACT GOOD, SOME KIDS WOULD PROLLY JUMP OFF A ROOF OR RUN INTO TRAFFIC AND THEN SNITCH ME OUT TO THE COPS

Durag
01-04-2008, 06:39 AM
To tell you the truth, I'm worried about what it's going to do to people. I've taking a 40x dose and hit the floor laughing uncontrollably for 5 minutes. I've seen videos on you tube of people on 60x doses and they're losing their minds. 180x I think is going to put kids in the loony bin. Fuck it though.

My method for getting those customers who don't think it does anything, have a group of friends around, pack a one hitter with a nice sized dose, let one of them hit that shit, make sure he does it right... and bang let his friends see with their own eyes the beast that is salvia.

Fuck it man, their choice if they buy it, they should know what their getting themselves in for. I had a friend who took i think it was the 40x, maybe the 60x and he lost his fuckin mind, it freaked me out just looking at him freakin out. He had to go outside and lie face down screaming to stop all the kids voices in his head.

Another friend went to a completly different world. Ive heard stories that if you take enough of the strongest, presume its the 180x, in a 5 minute space you can life a complete other life. When you snap out of it you can tell about your childhood, job, marrige, getting old etc, its spossed to freak you out when you come through. Dunno if its true but it sounds mad.

urbanlegendmf
01-04-2008, 06:49 AM
The Indians & Shamans Use It To Speak To Higher Gods But They Mastered It So They Dont Freak Out And Know How 2 Use It

EAGLE EYE
01-04-2008, 06:52 AM
i think salvia and the pyramids are some how connected

urbanlegendmf
01-04-2008, 06:54 AM
THE NEPHLIEM THAT TAUGHT HOW TO BUILD PYRAMIDS ALSO TAUGHT US HOW TO SMOKE SALVIA AND WEED, AND SHROOMMZ
http://www.miniclip.com/games/shroomz/fr/shroomz_massive.jpg

urbanlegendmf
01-04-2008, 06:59 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47484564

EAGLE EYE
01-04-2008, 07:13 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47484564

that kid is definetly a white devil

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Looks like one to me, the guy talking in the background freaked me out a little bit. He had one of those, I just secretly killed 9 black people in my basement voice.

BornPower
01-04-2008, 11:05 AM
U crazy TEK!
But this sounds like sum good shit. i'm gonna look into it too...

Koolish
01-04-2008, 11:10 AM
when you do salvia right, holy shit.

last time i smoked i did 10x in a basement, i left this world when i let out the hit.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-04-2008, 11:11 AM
How much for a gram of phlegm?

TeknicelStylez
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
They're charging like 55 for a .5 of 40x in a local head shop. My plan is to push it to these crackers for 5 grams for 200, and one time 8 gram deal for 300 whoever snatch it. I'm correct with my mathematics if you break the 28 it's all great! That legal hustle baby.

Murdah Piff
01-05-2008, 01:14 AM
dont blow that shit outta proportions b

start with samples for a good price to make some decent profit. when they come back, tell em times is rough and that good shit will cost them

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2008, 01:49 AM
nike that shit

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 01:59 AM
dont blow that shit outta proportions b

start with samples for a good price to make some decent profit. when they come back, tell em times is rough and that good shit will cost them

You right, I was planning on hitting them off with a one hitter. I just don't want customers to buy a little amount, try it and hate it, than never come back again. I'd rather them buy a lot and be stuck with it.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2008, 02:12 AM
sprinkle sweet and low on it

11th Chamber
01-05-2008, 03:15 AM
this guy trips ass

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4930255321987211475

LORD NOSE
01-05-2008, 03:17 AM

lol

make sure you get a vendors license though

Os3y3ris
01-05-2008, 03:18 AM
Problem is, the more people that try it, the less will buy it. Now, I'm calling BS on 180x. May as well just use crystal salvinorin a under the tongue at that point. Amnesiac level trips if it was 180x. If not, they'll sure as hell wish they couldn't remember. Too brutal a drug for the streets IMO. That shit will snatch your soul straight up. One way trip. You don't come back. Anyways, you're better off with research chems IMO. I'ma cop a gram of DOI for 200 ASAP. Thats about 500 hits. If I sell each hit as acid, laid on a blotter, at 10$ a hit, thats fucking 5000 dollars. Or, at a trip a week, 52 weeks in a year, its a 10 year supply with a 48 hour trip each time. Plus, it ain't scary like salvia is. That, DOC, 5 meo mipt, methylone, 2c-i, 2c-e, are all dirt cheap and LEGAL. You can sell it too, just can't say its for consumption.

Crack Killz
01-05-2008, 03:19 AM
I don't know if this has been posted already since I'm to lazy to read beyond the first post but,

Salvia is going to be illegal soon in New York, it's already illegal in 4 other states as well..

Just a matter of time before every other state(and countries for that matter[canada]) knocks it off as a illegal substance to possess(the plant aswell, not just the extract)

i think about 15 states are on a list to ban it.

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Thats more money for me than, that just makes the price and curiosity go up. After further research of this shit, I'm going to have to check back, because I doubt it's 180x that's hardcore.

Rame
01-05-2008, 09:52 AM
You could also get a job.

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Yea I tried that, resume and all...

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Eppq0G-FyZA

TUCO
01-05-2008, 12:03 PM
TEK is an internet hero

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-05-2008, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v_qB8Oc-UA

i watched all the videos on u tube wit salvia.. and chek this.

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 01:02 PM
hahah tek pushing shaman drugs on cud chewers.

the dude speaking on that myspace page is terrence mckenna (good source of info on this stuff), and he was trying to get people to smoke the salvia when you were still in diapers.

it didn't take.

the problem isn't supply, it's demand. for one, the high isn't as strong or long-lasting as weed (let alone the stronger shit you can find in your hood). it's neither physically nor psychologically addictive so you won't create any fiends with this stuff. and simply put, not too many people are interested in going clinically insane for a few minutes. most people don't know what they're getting into and take it like they were taking a hit of weed or taking a shot of tequila or something and they're not ready it. it's perfectly safe but the effect is immediate and it's extremely strong. i couldn't even imagine what 180x must be like.

and the people who are already into hallucinogens and shit already know about salvia and don't need some mulatto in a doorag with cookie crumbs in the corner of his mouth telling them what it is.

but if you figure out how to market this to the masses then i would personally nominate you for the nobel prize in gangsterism. just know that you'd be more dennis leary than frank lucas if you can pull this off

I am an asshole, and I know how to market to crackers.

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 01:03 PM
TEK is an internet hero

TUCO is an internet loser.

Cee Oh Vee
01-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm lost. Break this down - people use saliva?

begongo
01-05-2008, 01:33 PM
wrong place, the thread about saliva is there: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48676

it`s all about salvia divinorum over here

Os3y3ris
01-05-2008, 10:49 PM
for one, the high isn't as strong or long-lasting as weed

Who told you this? Its not nearly as long lasting, but holy fuck its strong. I've known cats to be institutionalized fucking with that shit.

Anyways, sell DOx and 2c-x. Larger profit margin and they become MORE popular as you sell them, not less. Plus, salvia is shaman shit. There's two drugs I don't really share. One is salvia, the other is ayahuasca. Its like selling grenades to gang members. You already know they're gonna blow everything up. Same with the shamanic technologies. If that shit moves like you want and they learn how to use it, you gotta be prepared for some serious results. If they DON'T learn how to use it, then it won't sell anyways.

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I mean I have the customer base already, people who enjoy smoking this shit on the regular, tripping out and shit. Some cats think they immune to it and smoke it like every 5 minutes.

diggy
01-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Is that stuff kind of like LSD?

That vid. Tek showed looked freaky; that guy tripping out. If a person has a good trip, what are u supposed to see/feel?

Anyone?

TeknicelStylez
01-05-2008, 11:27 PM
i'll show you now

FDRBEoAdU98

Os3y3ris
01-06-2008, 12:10 AM
If you're still conscious enough to speak to anyone about anything, you didn't smoke enough salvia. A proper salvia trip and you're beyond time and space existing in a manner similar to schroedinger's cat.

diggy
01-06-2008, 12:20 AM
It made the guy on the left so retarded.

diggy
01-06-2008, 12:32 AM
I wouldn't take that stuff, I would go insane.

INF
01-06-2008, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't take that stuff, I would go insane.

*exhales Salvia and presses play on Thriller video on youtube*

diggy
01-06-2008, 01:46 AM
I don't use contraban.

Os3y3ris
01-06-2008, 02:30 AM
Its NOT contraband

Koolish
01-06-2008, 03:27 AM
some convenience store near me is selling 40x. gotta test it out.

01-06-2008, 05:44 AM
how do they make these enhanced l;eaves?

begongo
01-06-2008, 08:27 AM
yeah I wanna know how you work with that
I mean ... 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x whatever
I could get a plant if I knew how to work with it

Os3y3ris
01-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Ok, I agree. The body high of salvia is there, but even thats kinda morbid sometimes. CREEPY, CREEPY substance.

Anyways guys, to MAKE extract, you just follow simple directions like you can find online. I just store mine in alcohol, but you can take the extract, take it down to impure crystal and place that on the leaves. Its pretty easy. If I wanted to make 10x, I'd just extract ten grams of pure leaf and place that on one gram of pure leaf. Ten times the power.

PS. since we're kinda on the subject, anyone in NY know where i can get like a pound of mushrooms within a week?

Man, you should never pay for shrooms. They're easy enough to make.

TeknicelStylez
01-06-2008, 11:11 AM
i'm talking about the "feeling of well-being" that makes drugs so addictive. salvia has it but not to the degree that weed and some other drugs do. this poses a problem to tek because in order to sell this, it's going to be competing with weed which gives you a longer body high and without the intensely weird trip (which a lot of people don't like).

but like i said, i'd love to come back on here in 6 months and see tek claiming to be the salvia king of hoboken.

PS. since we're kinda on the subject, anyone in NY know where i can get like a pound of mushrooms within a week? :dududu:

That's why it's so expensive though, I already realize the fact that while people who moke are going to come to me 3-5 times a day, and people who want Salvia might not come back, or will come back twice a month. Thats why you ain't getting nothing unless you buy at least 5 grams. That gets those people who were looking for it for a long time so they could try it with their friends and couldn't find it, . They buy the 5 grams and if they smoke 1 gram and decide they hate it, sorry ain't know refunds.

TeknicelStylez
01-06-2008, 01:17 PM
I know how to do it safely, and I will explain to them how to do it properly, I will even show them how to do it properly with a sample if they want. The point is, if after attempting it on a proper level, you enjoy it, you got a great deal on a good amount of salvia. 5 grams thats at least 40 trips. And if you don't enjoy it than you weren't going to come back anyway.

This isn't a long time flip, it's like grab one, flip it off and thats it, just heavy on the profit.

Os3y3ris
01-06-2008, 01:41 PM
ok so make like a pound of them in 1 week and i'll pay you for it.No can do. If I were a producer of that magnitude, hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't deal online. But really, if you're gonna need that again, its cheaper to grow some. Like less than 100. At 30 an ounce, you're looking at 500$. You can grow that for like 150$

TUCO
01-06-2008, 02:52 PM
TUCO is an internet loser.

thanks for the compliment.....wouldnt wanna be an internet WINNER

diggy
01-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Man, you should never pay for shrooms. They're easy enough to make.

So how are they made?

Os3y3ris
01-06-2008, 09:49 PM
You order the spores online (LEGAL!) and inoculate jars of grain and vermiculite through a syringe. The mix of grain is known as substrate and feeds the growing fungi. One syringe should be good for about ten pint jars. I ordered mine presterilized, but a pressure cooker works well. Anyways, you then incubate them. High humidity in a relatively sterile environment with no light and a temp of about 85 degrees should do. Eventually a cottony white substance known as mycelium begins to grow. This is the body of your fungus. You let that colonize the jar until it coats the entire surface. Once it does, you then "birth" the "cakes", removing them from the jars and placing in sunlight. Details vary on the exact process there, but thats the gist of it. Check out shroomery.org for the process. My friend got his shit from spores101 and mushymart. The chambers he built himself.

diggy
01-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Has anyone ever died from taking shrooms (toxicity)?

Jasperz
01-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Anyways, you're better off with research chems IMO. I'ma cop a gram of DOI for 200 ASAP. Thats about 500 hits. If I sell each hit as acid, laid on a blotter, at 10$ a hit, thats fucking 5000 dollars. Or, at a trip a week, 52 weeks in a year, its a 10 year supply with a 48 hour trip each time. Plus, it ain't scary like salvia is. That, DOC, 5 meo mipt, methylone, 2c-i, 2c-e, are all dirt cheap and LEGAL. You can sell it too, just can't say its for consumption.

that is a really gay thing to do, man.

Os3y3ris
01-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Has anyone ever died from taking shrooms (toxicity)?

Nope. The LD50 is fucking retarded.

that is a really gay thing to do, man.

Its not something I personally do (I'm no dealer), but its the status quo. Acid is dead.

Jasperz
01-07-2008, 12:13 AM
i dunno, i've taken acid a few times, and i had no reason to believe it wasn't real. i sure as hell didn't have a 48 hour trip, and if i thought i was taking acid and i ended up tripping for 48 hours, i'd be really pissed at the person who sold it to me.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-07-2008, 12:23 AM
well good luck with ur new hustle,

but lol who the fuk is gonna smoke that shit

im just saying i cant imagine pushing that shit off over here ,

like hey yo son "i got that salvia holla at ur boy , its that new crack , "
just doesnt sound right

Os3y3ris
01-07-2008, 08:02 AM
i dunno, i've taken acid a few times, and i had no reason to believe it wasn't real.Why would you believe that it IS when the DEA shut down over 90% of all acid in the silo raid of 2000 or so? Doesn't necessarily have to be DOI you're getting. Anything from 2c-b to DOC can be sold as acid.

Jasperz
01-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Why would you believe that it IS when the DEA shut down over 90% of all acid in the silo raid of 2000 or so? Doesn't necessarily have to be DOI you're getting. Anything from 2c-b to DOC can be sold as acid.

well, the guy i got it from also does those other drugs intentionally, so i assumed he knows what's what.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-08-2008, 10:47 PM
it was made illegal in australia a few years back, just at the time i had discovered it. shame.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Idk kid, it's blowing up over here, you know I'll just take it to the white boys they love shit like this. They got a head shop over in Union City and mofuckas pay 55$ for a .5 of this shit, and it's 40x. I'm copping an O for 200$ and it's 180x, do the math yo, it's better than crack money.
GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAT SHIT AINT POPPIN OVER HERE MAIN!
WISH IT WAS, WOULD OF MADE A KILLIN!
PEACE

Paranoid
01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
from my experience its just laughing gas, its so pricey though in shops...rather just buy weed.

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 12:18 AM
http://i8.tinypic.com/48eceuw.jpg

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 12:23 AM
from my experience its just laughing gas, its so pricey though in shops...rather just buy weed.

I always order mine online.

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 12:43 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gay

11th Chamber
01-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Why would you believe that it IS when the DEA shut down over 90% of all acid in the silo raid of 2000 or so? Doesn't necessarily have to be DOI you're getting. Anything from 2c-b to DOC can be sold as acid.

Is that this? http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2000/12/07/MN154990.DTL

Acid is the only drug I have never taking (not counting Crack, Heroin and PCP, cause I would never do that shit) that I had wanted to try. There is none of it where I live, which is a surprise cause every drug besides that is in abundance here.

My cousins out in Canada said they got that shit there, so maybe I can check it out there next time I go

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Yeh dude. Snitch ass motherfucker fucked it all up.

Paranoid
01-09-2008, 02:02 AM
I always order mine online.

where at?

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 02:15 AM
bouncingbearbotanicals.com is pretty good. Its also where I get my caapi.

urbanlegendmf
01-09-2008, 02:29 AM
i have a better idea for tek get a job from a agency, then sell dro to old people who work with u

Luther Large
01-09-2008, 08:00 AM
I'm going to start pushing this shit, honestly with the prices from the connect and the prices I plan on selling it for, it's basically like crack money. To top it all off, it's perfectly legal.

So the police can blow steam out their ears while I hand to hand right in front of them.

And those crackers can have their eyes peeking out the blinds and their hands on speed dial all day.

ayo i heard that shit only gets u high 4 like 30 seconds or sum shit

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Anywhere from 3 seconds to five minutes. TRUST ME, thats long enough with salvia. It can basically destroy time, so it really doesn't matter. And its not so much a high as a trip. The thing people realize when they start questioning the time frame is that they'll WISH it ended. The shit only kept me down for three seconds. It's the second most terrifying shit I've done.

Kong
01-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Anywhere from 3 seconds to five minutes. TRUST ME, thats long enough with salvia. It can basically destroy time, so it really doesn't matter. And its not so much a high as a trip. The thing people realize when they start questioning the time frame is that they'll WISH it ended. The shit only kept me down for three seconds. It's the second most terrifying shit I've done.

What happened?

I would like to try it but I think the devil would get me.

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
It turned me into Schroedinger's cat basically.

STYLE
01-10-2008, 01:22 AM
mulatto in a doorag with cookie crumbs in the corner of his mouth

this is the funniest thing you have posted. i literally shed a tear.

Koolish
01-10-2008, 11:36 AM
What happened?

I would like to try it but I think the devil would get me.

unless you keep provoking thoughts about the devil before hand you'll be fine. salvia is a drug that after the trip you feel your mind completely clear, you're refreshed.

it's a powerful psychedelic trip, each trip is unique and each experience is different. it's hard to say exactly what a salvia trip is, but it's something you don't want to underestimate. i posted a trip report in another thread...(http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45939&highlight=salvia&page=2) it's powerful, but after the trip you don't feel like you've actually been tripping for 5-10 minutes.

for me though, my third trip the peak lasted a lot longer than usual, but that was a good thing for me since i love it :thumbup: