PDA

View Full Version : Lets be real here about music

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-04-2008, 03:20 PM
(if u aint gonna read this , then get the fuk outt , and mods hop off my dick dont give this thread 1 star cause ur corny ass disagrees with me )

95% of u are nice kids , U know kids from an ok neighborhood , im sure 98% of u do not gangbang ,
but i am let to believe that u wish u lived ghostfaces life, with all that crack , ur fascinated by the thug life , Yet you dont live it , Now tell me
where does this "oh this aint real rap" "this aint real rap" "thats that commercial shit" where does it come from?

look doggy ur a nice kid , what would u know about the thug life and who are u to judge what music is? please let me know i know u are fascinated by all this
cocaine-rap and thats just cause u wanna live it! , but who are u to tell me that its not not real rap , when ur fake ass has never experienced a second of it ,
. another reason why u like REAL RAP , is cause ur probably emo , u wanna get hurt or fuked in the ass .

look man stop it with this real rap shit , about the mutha fuken struggle when ur fake ass lives in a good neighborhood . Some of u are from the suburbs , so how the fuk u gonna tell me what real rap is . ??? some of u ARE FROM OUT OF TOWN!!! FUKEN AUSTRALIA AND SHIT!!! LOL! HOW U GONNA TELL ME SON!!! ID SMAC THE SHIT OUT OF U! MATTER OF FACT ID LAUGH WITH UR CORNY ACCENT TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT RAP IS, AND IF I HAVE TASTE OR NOT .

AND THE REASON WHY U DONT LIKE COMMERCIAL RAP IS CAUSE U CATCH FEELINGS, U CANT LISTEN TO DIPSET CAUSE UR ASS IS WASHED UP AND U CATCH FEELINGS, TELL THE TRUTH! UR BLOOD BOILS WHEN U SEE VIDEOS OF RAPPERS WITH JEWELS SHOWING OFF! , UR BLOOD BOILSS!!!!! U CATCH FEELINGS!!!!

common man stop it with this real rap , fake rap .
ANd dont worry about a rappers life , If he is fake , and shit. what u gonna marry him? u gotta know what he did before rap?
common man i put my life down 100% of the rappers that had a lil success are off the fuken block , U cant do 2 shit at the same time , Cause u get more money with music , The ones that dident really pop off are still on the block , but ur fav rapper IS OFFF....

so stop it with this tough guy shit , U listen to wutang forever intro and u let some producer brainwash u , to tell me "rap isent that pop shit" rap is that murder ur mother sell ur crack shit

get the fukk outta here .
dont worry what a artist does , just listen to music .
and one more thing stop being such fuken emos have some dreams about the future listen to ur mase - harlem world , Picture urself making money , stop it with that "I DONT KNOW WHY I CHOSE TO SMOKE SESS I GUESS THATS THE TIME IM NOT DEPRESSS""

if u aint a thug then shut ur mouth , and if ur out from out off town dont fuken tell me that i have a bad taste ,u got damn foreigner cant even speak english ,

i mean im gonna be real with u , last year i used to be a ignorant stupid kid that dident like 50 cent , for no reason , i dident like 50 personally NOT cause of the music , but just personally . I even made a thread about "why he isent dead yet" I cursed people out cause they listen to souther shit , u feel me?
but thats over this is 2008 , new money new everything, new dick i even grew 1 inch on my penis now im up to 4 inches , god damn it feels good to be a gangsta

graffitiwhat
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
this rules

Paranoid
01-04-2008, 03:39 PM
im not gonna read all that but nothing wrong with commercial rap. just whack mcs.

johhnyblaze
01-04-2008, 03:45 PM
95% of u are nice kids , U know kids from an ok neighborhood , im sure 98% of u do not gangbang ,
but i am let to believe that u wish u lived ghostfaces life, with all that crack , ur fascinated by the thug life , Yet you dont live it , Now tell me
where does this "oh this aint real rap" "this aint real rap" "thats that commercial shit" where does it come from?

look doggy ur a nice kid , what would u know about the thug life and who are u to judge what music is? please let me know i know u are fascinated by all this
cocaine-rap and thats just cause u wanna live it! , but who are u to tell me that its not not real rap , when ur fake ass has never experienced a second of it ,
. another reason why u like REAL RAP , is cause ur probably emo , u wanna get hurt or fuked in the ass .

look man stop it with this real rap shit , about the mutha fuken struggle when ur fake ass lives in a good neighborhood . Some of u are from the suburbs , so how the fuk u gonna tell me what real rap is . ??? some of u ARE FROM OUT OF TOWN!!! FUKEN AUSTRALIA AND SHIT!!! LOL! HOW U GONNA TELL ME SON!!! ID SMAC THE SHIT OUT OF U! MATTER OF FACT ID LAUGH WITH UR CORNY ACCENT TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT RAP IS, AND IF I HAVE TASTE OR NOT .

AND THE REASON WHY U DONT LIKE COMMERCIAL RAP IS CAUSE U CATCH FEELINGS, U CANT LISTEN TO DIPSET CAUSE UR ASS IS WASHED UP AND U CATCH FEELINGS, TELL THE TRUTH! UR BLOOD BOILS WHEN U SEE VIDEOS OF RAPPERS WITH JEWELS SHOWING OFF! , UR BLOOD BOILSS!!!!! U CATCH FEELINGS!!!!

ANd dont worry about a rappers life , If he is fake , and shit. what u gonna marry him? u gotta know what he did before rap?
common man i put my life down 100% of the rappers that had a lil success are off the fuken block , U cant do 2 shit at the same time , Cause u get more money with music , The ones that dident really pop off are still on the block , but ur fav rapper IS OFFF....

so stop it with this tough guy shit , U listen to wutang forever intro and u let some producer brainwash u , to tell me "rap isent that pop shit" rap is that murder ur mother sell ur crack shit

and one more thing stop being such fuken emos have some dreams about the future listen to ur mase - harlem world , Picture urself making money , stop it with that "I DONT KNOW WHY I CHOSE TO SMOKE SESS I GUESS THATS THE TIME IM NOT DEPRESSS""

if u aint a thug then shut ur mouth , and if ur out from out off town dont fuken tell me that i have a bad taste ,u got damn foreigner cant even speak english ,

i mean im gonna be real with u , last year i used to be a ignorant stupid kid that dident like 50 cent , for no reason , i dident like 50 personally NOT cause of the music , but just personally . I even made a thread about "why he isent dead yet" I cursed people out cause they listen to souther shit , u feel me?
but thats over this is 2008 , new money new everything, new dick i even grew 1 inch on my penis now im up to 4 inches , god damn it feels good to be a gangsta

You're still pretty damn ignorant. There are plenty of stupid-ass foreigners, true, but just because someones from the hood doesn't mean they know what good music is.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM
You're still pretty damn ignorant. There are plenty of stupid-ass foreigners, true, but just because someones from the hood doesn't mean they know what good music is.

that wasn't my point , god damn

DUMBO
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
what if you're from a good home in a bad neighbourhood? what then, master bater?

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
what if you're from a good home in a bad neighbourhood? what then, master bater?

very good questions ,my first aziatik man aka first original man

if thats the case then u join with the nations of gods and earths and listen to wutang

Dr Zayus
01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Why do you have a japanese username? Are you trying desperately to be Japanese? Man, you're from America. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Regardless, I'll answer your dumb shit question because the answer is THAT OBVIOUS. Have you ever seen gangster films? By the end of Scarface we want Tony Montana to win, despite the fact he's had everything and thrown it all away. The character is obviously not a good person, he kills people and does whatever he can to make things better for himself. Hip-Hop is the same. While some of the artists have
'street experience' (not that it means much) the genre is built on stories of making things good for yourself and your family by any means necessary. That's why it resonates with people from all over the world. And yeah, there are poor people in other countries too. They're just not treated quite as poorly as America and Americans treat their people.

Onto the rest of your bullshit rant, what the fuck do you know about Europe, or Australia, or Asia, South America, Africa or even Eastern Europe? FUCK ALL. You stupid fucking hick, you think Americans invented the English language?

u got damn foreigner cant even speak english

You've got a great grasp of it there, I can see. Did your 5th grade education teach you that? Let me guess, you're a gangbanger because you can't spell? Or is it because you listen to hardcore music? You've probably done nothing more illegal than spray a couple of walls and you think you're a hard cunt. Let me guess, the amount of time you spend on this forum and your obvious fascination with the music tastes of others makes you a thug. Or is it the fact that you're willing to talk shit over the internet? Wait, I know. It becaus u spk english guud, you fucking muppet.

kidwukungfu
01-04-2008, 05:34 PM
fuck your point pal i been in the hood in And out swift like snake i een blend in nice dog i been listing to rap since run dmc frist lp longer then u can dream pal i break danced back in the days of fat boys and rundmc and utfo u you know what buckster brown come hard next time jack azz word im in ny bitch land of hiphop it started here u know i been though gangstarr epmd nas l l cool j big daddy kane rakim kool g rap das efx redman 2pac biggie nice and smooth mobb deep nine ill all sracth mop group home biz markie ogc black moon have nice day azz clown

Focus Man
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM
some people live the "thug life" and can relate to the so called "real rap" music, and others can relate on a diffrent level. They might not be sellin crack and gang banging, but they may be living in poor conditions or they may be dealin with a recent death in their family and they are able relate based on how hard life can get at times. Plus...the kids that live in nice neighborhoods(like myself).....we got ears and we're not retarded. We can recognize when an artists is making good music or not, so that whole point ur trying to mk is stupid ass fuck, makes no sense. You dont have to be living the thug life to feel an artists when he is spitting lyrics about what he goes through. It's the same way someone might get touched by a story of a little boy in sudan who is struggling in poverty, with his mother and father murdered and only a brother left....u dont have to be experiencing what he is to be touched by that.

moral of the story is...ur an idiot.

Paranoid
01-04-2008, 06:11 PM
i dont even care about subject matter, i just pay attention to skills & creativity.

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2008, 06:18 PM
(if u aint gonna read this , then get the fuk outt , and mods hop off my dick dont give this thread 1 star cause ur corny ass disagrees with me )

...yadda-yadda-yadda...

You soft, man. You soft. You a bitch ass motherfucker, wannabe gangsta. Wit all that misspelling and shit. What the fuck you gonna tell me with your fucking lil' dick size (4 inches, that's like 10 cm, right? That fucking shit can't even make its way through a bush)? Fucker grew his first pubic hair and now he acks tuff on the net. Get the fuck outta here, run when grown men talk cuz you gonna get ya ass whipped.

EAGLE EYE
01-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about music in general. There is more than just rap out there to listen too you little shit.

I know, I know you probably reached your boiling point with some of the back packer kids and foreigners who use their broken record speeches about how "in touch" their country is with "real hip hop".

Anyone gonna talk about other music though? Wait we cant talk about Country because white people like it and I dont live a cowboy lifestyle, so we will pass on that genre but Im sure something else will fit the bill.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-04-2008, 06:43 PM
good i made u nerds mad , ask urself something did u actually think i read more then 2 sentences of ur posts? , stop right now and ask urself
ahhaha

YOU MAD

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Well here's ya two sentences. SHUT UP WHEN MEN ARE TALKING

EAGLE EYE
01-04-2008, 06:52 PM
good i made u nerds mad , ask urself something did u actually think i read more then 2 sentences of ur posts? , stop right now and ask urself
ahhaha

YOU MAD

sushi nazi has tunnel vision when it comes to listening to music in general

Prolifical ENG
01-04-2008, 07:01 PM
I dont listen to underground or mainstream....I just listen to rap music.

That whole argument of suburban kids saying whats "real hip-hop" is passe....but those things always come up again.

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-04-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't think it's the fact that it's where your from like suburbs and what not, 'cause drugs are in the suburbs to, I mean I don't live in the richy neihborhood but it's a good neihborhood, with kids who've taken wrong turns throughout life. Shit, I have 2 uncles who are/were addicted to meth and crack, one's in prison, one is homeless. I mean, drugs and guns enter suburbs to ya know. It's the fact that you have to experience it, not where ya live is how I see it. I only say what real rap is as who is more real to themselves, who's fakin', who's telling the truth. And ya gotta have some lyrical substance in your music to, you can't rely on beats and hooks to make a good song.

Meta4
01-04-2008, 08:30 PM
I'd like to see Mr. Hanamichi take his arguement to Honduras or even Northern Ireland and come back alive. American "hoods" are weak from a wordly perspective.

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I'd like to see Mr. Hanamichi take his arguement to Honduras or even Northern Ireland and come back alive. American "hoods" are weak from a wordly perspective.

Thank you, real talk.

Bucellito 136
01-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Why do you have a japanese username? Are you trying desperately to be Japanese? Man, you're from America. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Regardless, I'll answer your dumb shit question because the answer is THAT OBVIOUS. Have you ever seen gangster films? By the end of Scarface we want Tony Montana to win, despite the fact he's had everything and thrown it all away. The character is obviously not a good person, he kills people and does whatever he can to make things better for himself. Hip-Hop is the same. While some of the artists have
'street experience' (not that it means much) the genre is built on stories of making things good for yourself and your family by any means necessary. That's why it resonates with people from all over the world. And yeah, there are poor people in other countries too. They're just not treated quite as poorly as America and Americans treat their people.

Onto the rest of your bullshit rant, what the fuck do you know about Europe, or Australia, or Asia, South America, Africa or even Eastern Europe? FUCK ALL. You stupid fucking hick, you think Americans invented the English language?

You've got a great grasp of it there, I can see. Did your 5th grade education teach you that? Let me guess, you're a gangbanger because you can't spell? Or is it because you listen to hardcore music? You've probably done nothing more illegal than spray a couple of walls and you think you're a hard cunt. Let me guess, the amount of time you spend on this forum and your obvious fascination with the music tastes of others makes you a thug. Or is it the fact that you're willing to talk shit over the internet? Wait, I know. It becaus u spk english guud, you fucking muppet.

you burnt him

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-04-2008, 09:19 PM
i speak the truth

lol why do u keep on saying im gangster, wtf i never praised myself in here, if i did it was for jokes . And let me say something "who ever angers you, conquers you ."

drzeys doggy u wrote a essay about me in anger, i love it , Im making kids mad over the internet a day at a time ,

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-04-2008, 09:35 PM

I feel what yall are speaking on but its not cool to pass judgement people should be able to have their own taste and not be hypnotized by the collectives overbearing mind c'mon yall are like "The Borg" the way yall try n control each other man i like what i like i don't give 2 fuck what yall say

peace

wuswordz95
01-04-2008, 09:43 PM

NICE KIDS DONT EXIST. JUST CUZ THEY DONT GANGBAMG DOSENT MEAN THEY ARE NICE. THEY PROBALY DO OTHER CORNBALL STUFF LIKE STEAL MUSIC FROM THE NET. IM NOT FACINATED BY THE THUG LIFE.
COMMERICAL RAP AINT RAP AT ALL. JAYZ IS THE ONLY ACCEPTION

i ONLY LISTEN TO IT FOR THE LYRICS AND BEATS. I DONT WANNA LIVE THE DRUG LIFE. ITS STUPID. I REALLY DOUBT EMO PEOPLE LIKING REAL RAP. THEY PROBALY THINK ALL RAP IS EQUALLY CRAP.

i LIVE IN A DESCENT AREA. I GREW UP IN THE MEXICAN GHETTO.

D THE REASON WHY U DONT LIKE COMMERCIAL RAP IS CAUSE U CATCH FEELINGS, U CANT LISTEN TO DIPSET CAUSE UR ASS IS WASHED UP AND U CATCH FEELINGS, TELL THE TRUTH! UR BLOOD BOILS WHEN U SEE VIDEOS OF RAPPERS WITH JEWELS SHOWING OFF! , UR BLOOD BOILSS!!!!! U CATCH FEELINGS!!!!

I JUST SAY THIS IS STUPID. COMMERICAL RAP NOWADAYS IS WHACK. IT WAS DESCENT IN 2003.

I KNOW WHY I DONT LIKE 50. HE IS A COCKY SON OF A BITCH. AS AFAR HIS RAPPING GOES. HE SUCKS. HES A MUMBLING MONKEY.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
i never liked him too , when he poped off everybody was like GGGGUNNITTTT GGGGUNITTTTT now its all fuk gunit , shit just changes up , i was always like fuk gunit i dident even care about em

u know something , maybe i came in a lil to hard on this thread, my fault
i was just speaking my mind , i offended people yes but i was misunderstood .

Focus Man
01-04-2008, 11:09 PM
i dont think u offended anybody, but people point out when someone is being ignorant and naive.

HarlemDiplomat
01-05-2008, 01:15 AM
what if you're from a good home in a bad neighborhood?

Or a bad home in a good neighborhood...

Anyway, this thread sucks.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-05-2008, 02:11 AM
lol dumb asses unite!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-05-2008, 08:20 AM

Co Sign!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-05-2008, 08:22 AM
i never liked him too , when he poped off everybody was like GGGGUNNITTTT GGGGUNITTTTT now its all fuk gunit , shit just changes up , i was always like fuk gunit i dident even care about em

u know something , maybe i came in a lil to hard on this thread, my fault
i was just speaking my mind , i offended people yes but i was misunderstood .

the problem is, that you r trying to act more mature than u actually are.

begongo
01-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Saq, how old are you really?

Suga Duga
01-05-2008, 08:30 AM
worthless thread

Dr Zayus
01-05-2008, 09:01 AM
i speak the truth

lol why do u keep on saying im gangster, wtf i never praised myself in here, if i did it was for jokes . And let me say something "who ever angers you, conquers you ."

drzeys doggy u wrote a essay about me in anger, i love it , Im making kids mad over the internet a day at a time ,

Yeah, I wrote an 'essay' half as long as your page full of bullshit grammatical monstrosities. Fuck off, you pathetic pleb

KBOS
01-05-2008, 09:34 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes - my thoughts exactly on this thread

KBOS
01-05-2008, 09:39 AM
i speak the truth

lol your making a damn fool of yourself over the internet a day at a time. you got yourself shitted on. This shit is fucking hilarious hahaha. Spare yourself some embarassment - get off the computer and make some friends.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-05-2008, 11:23 AM
I guess he got a point. I listen to rap like I'd watch a John Woo flick or Scarface. Gangster rap is on some cold shit which I think is cool.

I aint shooting no one because I don't have too. All u internet thugs make me laugh

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Saq, how old are you really?

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-05-2008, 02:11 PM
lol i made all u mad , ur gonna come back at me , like as if i give a shit ,

let my soul burn in hell for my life if i care of what u gonna say back ,
lol yes i spit knowledge , that was some real shit i spit
cause all of u are nice kids . looking up to ghostface and u dont have a mind of ur own so u need producers like rza to tell u what music is ,
or u just got into music , thats why ur into wu tang cause shit just blows u away , Its a temporary thing , u will learn to like other music too dont worry

there is no reason for a nice kid to tell me what real rap is ? i tell him "hey yo son u listen to harlem world? " and the dude is like 'WHAT SON! THATS THAT POP SHIT! I AINT WITH THAT! " lol who are u fooling man? ur a nice kid shit we might as well go to church together .

Buzk
01-05-2008, 02:12 PM
i dont even care about subject matter, i just pay attention to skills & creativity.

co-sign

Longbongcilvaringz
10-23-2008, 07:56 AM
ahhahaaah''

this thread is amusing on a number of levels

- Saqarakiki is an immigrant to the States, he was not born there,he is not an American.

- He is in fact, fucking Greek. Yes, he is a fucking euro.

- Additionally he can barely string two words together.

- He has a foot fetish and some other sick fetishes from memory. The kind where he admires the phsyical qualities which a females shares with a male (ie. feet, toes, elbows) rather than the qualitities which are unique to females.

- He had a 3 inch penis last year.

Combine all these factors , and you'll laugh extremely hard at every single one of his posts.

Piece.

Supreme-NRT
10-23-2008, 10:02 AM
greeks keep it too real nowadays!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-23-2008, 11:10 AM
im not gonna read all that but nothing wrong with commercial rap. just whack mcs.

yeah good thoughts but i music is music n u can take it as you take it

The Hound
10-23-2008, 11:19 AM
sauraki is a greek immigrant with a small penis from taking too much 'roids ... nuff said

SL33
10-23-2008, 11:23 AM
greeks keep it too real nowadays!

shahahaahahahahahaahahah

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Someone tried too hard as a kid to be a thug. Naw, for real, Saq, I think you just had a realization that you'll never be what you like to hear in raps now you wanna put it on us. We all know fake and real rap. You ain't gotta point that shit out by putting 98% of the board down at the same time -- you ain't got a clue to how some of us have lived or what we've done.

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2008, 02:01 PM
- He is in fact, fucking Greek. Yes, he is a fucking euro.

Aw man that proves my point even more. Not that there ain't spots in Europe that are hard places to live. But hahahahaha.

Edgar Erebus
10-23-2008, 02:45 PM
- He is in fact, fucking Greek. [censored]

- He has a foot fetish and some other sick fetishes from memory. The kind where he admires the phsyical qualities which a females shares with a male (ie. feet, toes, elbows) rather than the qualitities which are unique to females.

- He had a 3 inch penis last year.

we talked about this before , stop making fun of my fuken disability ..

Yes. He did say that-

Longbongcilvaringz
10-23-2008, 02:48 PM
haha?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-23-2008, 02:49 PM
When i said he was a fucking euro, i meant, that he is what he is referring to derogatorily.

I have nothing against European people.

Edgar Erebus
10-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Stop making fun of his fuken disability then, βογ.

Rame
10-23-2008, 04:28 PM

Same here.

SaqurakiHanamichi
10-23-2008, 09:09 PM
who bumped a 2 year old thread,

and i sounded stupid