PDA

View Full Version : LOL@DJ Premier's Skit On Gang Starr's The Ownerz Album

CharlesJones
01-04-2008, 05:02 PM
He says hey yo. What the fuck is this shit ya'll are listening to on the radio nowadays man? You call that shit hip hop? That's some faggot bitch shit ya'll are listening to hahahahahahahahahahahaha. All you dj's are letting the program directors handcuff you and sit there and tell you how to mix. You fucking robots LOL. Fuck ya'll LOL.

He has another skit that he speaks on on Gang Starr's Moment Of Truth album after Royalty song. He talks about dj's snitching on other dj's about sampling r&b and rap songs. He speaks the truth on that skit too. I just bought Freddie Foxxx's mixtape that came out last year called Street Triumph and i was listening to it today. Premier speaks on the mixtape and one time when he was talking, he called some rappers some wack faggot ass niggas who aren't real hip hop artists LOL. Premier is a funny dude.

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2008, 06:20 PM

Yeah, whatever.

buckshotstheone
01-05-2008, 01:20 AM
ownerz record also has the Hiney skit, that shit is hilarious

12weLvE
01-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Hell yeah I die when I hear this shit.... Hes fucking right though...is even worst nowadays.

Is called PEace of mind BTW

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-05-2008, 11:08 PM
yea this shit is funny as fuck

Maxxx Millisecondz
01-06-2008, 06:19 AM
ownerz record also has the Hiney skit, that shit is hilarious

yeah that Hiney shit made me laugh my ass off, but it got a little overkill after a little bit.

buckshotstheone
01-06-2008, 11:48 AM
yeah that Hiney shit made me laugh my ass off, but it got a little overkill after a little bit.

oh hell yeah, as do with most skits, except the $20 Sack Pyramid. "GET MY $25 TO THE MUTHAFUCKIN' SWAP MEET!! YEAH DO THAT SHIT MAN!!"

Jet Set
01-06-2008, 01:02 PM
And then he went on to produce a smash hit for Christina. And Guru came through with soem wack solo shows while Premier was rocking his DJ sets like a real party.

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I can't believe he did some songs for Christina Agulierra. I would've never produced any songs for her.

buckshotstheone
01-10-2008, 01:18 PM
I can't believe he did some songs for Christina Agulierra. I would've never produced any songs for her.

why not? she has an incredible voice, the chick can sing for real

Razorsharp
01-10-2008, 01:30 PM
why not? she has an incredible voice, the chick can sing for real

co-sign and she fiiine as fuck :D