PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy Makes Me Laugh Dissing Jay-Z On Mobb Deep's Burn Song

CharlesJones
01-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Burn song is from their Infamy album. He said you a bitch ass nigga. I'll have you killed. All they'll have is your picture at the funeral. No casket, you bastards be missing. And that shit that you pulled ain't do me no damage. You don't know me nigga but we about to change that shit. Wrap that nigga up like a package. Fuck all them niggas, fuck all them faggots LOL.

He got at Jay-Z hard with those lyrics. He was retaliating for what Jay-Z said about him on The Takeover song. Burn song is harder than any song Jay-Z has done. Burn video is tight too. Big Noyd and Havoc said some hard rhymes on the song.

sarr
01-04-2008, 05:59 PM
man i like prodigy much more than jay-z...but even i admit Jigga killed prodigy...destroyed him with takeover and that summer jam picture

prodigy just gave empty threats...end of the day what did he do? jay-z said alot factual shit on his song...prodigy didnt hurt jigga one bit

CharlesJones
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah that picture of Prodigy when he was a kid that Jay-Z posted at that concert was funny but i like Mobb Deep's music more than Jay-Z's music.

Bucellito 136
01-04-2008, 06:47 PM
mobb deep's career is much better than Jay-Z from my point of view

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-04-2008, 07:16 PM
I have never seen the pic, anybody got a link?

buckshotstheone
01-05-2008, 12:16 AM
yo, sorry but this thread makes no sense. prodigy talks about killing jay-z, which obviously has not happened, and that's supposed to be a good response? like i understand dissing someone involves fucking them up and all, but don't talk shit and not do it, and expect it to be hot. when you diss someone you gotta say something that actually is either legit, or funny, or humiliates them. that shit sounded like an ICP or Necro track, big fucking deal, no one takes them seriously. obviously Prodigy ain't killing Jay, but Jay slaughtered Prodigy with the line about them being dancers, CAUSE IT'S FUCKING TRUE

whatever man, people hate jay-z and love mobb like that shit, cause they think mobb is real. mobb is dope, but don't get it twisted, they ain't kill nobody. we all know the story of them so i'm not gonna go over it but basically, they are good at what they do with music, good for them. jay-z murked they asses lyrically, battle over

buckshotstheone
01-05-2008, 12:17 AM
man i like prodigy much more than jay-z...but even i admit Jigga killed prodigy...destroyed him with takeover and that summer jam picture

prodigy just gave empty threats...end of the day what did he do? jay-z said alot factual shit on his song...prodigy didnt hurt jigga one bit

haha, didn't read this before i posted, only read the first post. i basically said the same shit you did

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-05-2008, 12:57 AM
well i guess he didn't kill jay-z since that dude is still walking around

sarr
01-05-2008, 02:42 AM
yea totally agree buckshot

anybody read the new Prodigy interview where he is still talking shit about jay? basically said that he saw jigga a few months back and jigga only had 2 bodyguards with him, and P had 25 guys with him...but he didnt wana do anything to jay cause he felt sorry for him

i think Prodigy thinks he is alot more gangsta than he really is. Dont get me wrong, i love his music but i cant help but put 2 and 2 together and realise he isnt the most gangsta of rappers out there...neither is havoc

although i did like the 'drop a gem on em' diss they made towards tupac, even though that was mostly threats also, atleast it came off as slick

White Owl Clan
01-05-2008, 10:23 AM
i thought this topic was making fun of prodigy. I guess whgat prodigy said sounds cool if youre talking. but the way he raps that is horrible. P cant hold a canble to jayz, are you guys kidding? BTW P has been robbed more than any other person i know

Jet Set
01-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Hov killed him on Takeover. 'I got money stacks bigger than you.' And the now classic line, 'We don't believe you, you need more people.' P recently adressed it in some interview that Hov approached him saying it was all cool after it. But P wasn't so cool. He shook his hands but it certainly wasn't cool for him. Because Mobb Deep is real... Obviously one saw the bigger picture of this entertainment industry. Jay woke some people up with that.

Rame
01-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Haha @ Prodigy, he should let it go, be a man.

If he's that real why didn't he beat him up? Instead he shook hands.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Mobb Deep came off fake as fuck to me ever since I seen that Whats Beef doc on BET....lets face it. 99% of rappers aint 'gangsta'...its all a bullshit image. If they were anything, they were drug dealers with guns, and maybe a guy here and there was good with his fists.
But that dont make you a killer or a gangster.

junius
01-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Buckshot, can you possibly-- maybe??-- get your mouth off Shawn's cock for one thread? At least pull your finger out of his ass, although both of ya'll like it that way. Better yet, get a room at his hotel, because ya'll know all the "great" musical artists of history have also been hoteliers.

re: "Gangster," where the fuck do you dumbasses live? You don't have to be from NYC at all to know ** real ** gangsters are either in jail or deep on the dl. Those dudes over in Lafayette Gardens or Farragut Houses or wherever? DISPOSABLE, cheap labor worth more in prison than they are on "the streets" (see the Percy Chapman Story).

Q: what the fuck do ya'll REALLY know about Shawn Carter's childhood? VERY little, so whiteboy fucktards like Buckshot who ** pretend ** to be critical swallow Jay's fake "reality"... which is fine-- I think his music is garbage but he certainly has the right to be as fake the next dude.

WHITE OWL: you "know" Prodigy? OK, where does he live?

BUCKSHOT: show me the photos, or report cards, or Spoford admission documents, etc that show how "hard" Shawn Carter was? Just because there was a photo of Prodigy... oooooh.

We're all waiting.

swizz-chef
01-06-2008, 11:17 PM

at the moment in a private suite! 5x10 meters!

(a.k.a. PRISON)

sry for that, but i had to say it :d

Rame
01-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Buckshot, can you possibly-- maybe??-- get your mouth off Shawn's cock for one thread? At least pull your finger out of his ass, although both of ya'll like it that way. Better yet, get a room at his hotel, because ya'll know all the "great" musical artists of history have also been hoteliers.

re: "Gangster," where the fuck do you dumbasses live? You don't have to be from NYC at all to know ** real ** gangsters are either in jail or deep on the dl. Those dudes over in Lafayette Gardens or Farragut Houses or wherever? DISPOSABLE, cheap labor worth more in prison than they are on "the streets" (see the Percy Chapman Story).

Q: what the fuck do ya'll REALLY know about Shawn Carter's childhood? VERY little, so whiteboy fucktards like Buckshot who ** pretend ** to be critical swallow Jay's fake "reality"... which is fine-- I think his music is garbage but he certainly has the right to be as fake the next dude.

BUCKSHOT: show me the photos, or report cards, or Spoford admission documents, etc that show how "hard" Shawn Carter was? Just because there was a photo of Prodigy... oooooh.

We're all waiting.

Shut the fuck up!

KLIION JENSEN
01-07-2008, 06:25 AM
first of all EVERYBODY got some embarrassing shit from thier childhood, before they started hanging out and slowly getting into hardcore shit, so P did ballet, i bet Jigga did something equally as corny.

anyway, i remember hearing something about Jigga saying to Irv Gotti, that if VITA goes in the video for Burn, the Jigga aint working with ANY Murder Inc peoples.

junius
01-07-2008, 09:33 AM
oh my! a DUTCH-- a fucking DUTCH-- Beatles fan speaks up; thanks for the education. Now go ask your daddy about Wally Tax (who?) and come back once you learn a thing.

Still waiting ya'll for the ** evidence ** that Shawn Carter of Brooklyn was so haaaard? Can't find any, huh?

"Interesting."

But ooooooh, "American Gangster" is so "real," ain't it son?

J.T.S.
01-07-2008, 09:43 AM
first of all EVERYBODY got some embarrassing shit from thier childhood, before they started hanging out and slowly getting into hardcore shit, so P did ballet, i bet Jigga did something equally as corny.

anyway, i remember hearing something about Jigga saying to Irv Gotti, that if VITA goes in the video for Burn, the Jigga aint working with ANY Murder Inc peoples.

Yeah when Jay-Z did the haiwainn sophie lol! Even 2pac took ballet!

Rame
01-07-2008, 10:20 AM
oh my! a DUTCH-- a fucking DUTCH-- Beatles fan speaks up; thanks for the education. Now go ask your daddy about Wally Tax (who?) and come back once you learn a thing.

Still waiting ya'll for the ** evidence ** that Shawn Carter of Brooklyn was so haaaard? Can't find any, huh?

"Interesting."

But ooooooh, "American Gangster" is so "real," ain't it son?

Just saying you need to shut the fuck up because you're hating.

Who says Wu-Tang are ''hard''? They also rap about it don't they? Most rappers do/did.

You know all about me now you know I'm dutch and that I like the beatles don't you?

And what's with Wally Tax?

KLIION JENSEN
01-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah when Jay-Z did the haiwainn sophie lol! Even 2pac took ballet!

exactly, Pac went to fucking stage school, and damn near everyone in the world considers him the thuggiest of thugs, he took classes with Jada Pinkett-Smith and his best friend in school was a scrawny geeky white dude (forgot his name)

junius
01-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Rame-- on the real & I do hate Shawn Carter, true 'nuff...

Wally Tax solo isn't that impressive to me, although it's important in Dutch pop history...

HOWEVER, his band, The Outsiders, made an album "CQ" hotter than any Beatles, tho' yeah, they might have needed the Beatles as a role model first.

"CQ" > "White Album" for starters, check it out & see what you think.

CharlesJones
01-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Junius thanks for your opinion. Bottom line is Mobb Deep's music is harder than Jay-Z's. So what Prodigy went to ballet school? Like Junius said, all of these rappers have done something wack during their childhood. I know about 2Pac going to school of the arts in Baltimore and he wasn't hard when he was a youngster. I remember seeing a old picture of 2Pac at that school and i remember Jada Pinkett went to school with him.

KLIION JENSEN
01-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Junius thanks for your opinion. Bottom line is Mobb Deep's music is harder than Jay-Z's. So what Prodigy went to ballet school? Like Junius said, all of these rappers have done something wack during their childhood. I know about 2Pac going to school of the arts in Baltimore and he wasn't hard when he was a youngster. I remember seeing a old picture of 2Pac at that school and i remember Jada Pinkett went to school with him.

dude, first of all Junius didnt say that, i did, and secondly, you pretty much quoted my last post.

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Junius did say that and he spoke the truth. Too many of ya'll do have Jay-Z's dick in your mouth.

Rame
01-09-2008, 05:16 PM
^ Lol, not at all, I like his music, what's wrong with that?

Also not saying he's ''hard'', I don't care if he is or not.

How do you guys know they're harder than him? Because they're grimey or because they say so?

Did you know them while they were young? Otherwise you can't know.

@ Junius, give me some proof he wasn't hard? Can't do that either can you?

He did stab a guy and was charged for gun possession. He is smart enough not to do that anymore, why would you be hard if you're the richest man in Hiphop, Lol. You think he wants 3 years in jail? haha.

It's not to us to judge if they were cause we can't know. People are good at making things up.

staycreepin_n_silence
01-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorry but this is about 6 to 7 years old?

P.S mobb deep albums are just like the diss full of empty threats. Jay z is more diverse versatile and entertaining. mobb deep well it's one subject how to killing and hood shit. honestly the hood talks gets old. I own a few mobbs albums the only differences change in beats
but again we can't forget how these "hood niggas" sold out to get a little air time. jiggah well hasn't so... they might can bluff harder on the wax but we know that they are only selling dreams that you obviously bought

Dominus Santorini
01-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Shawn Carter bodied Pee-Gunna, enough said. Don't live in a fantasy land

KLIION JENSEN
01-11-2008, 05:03 AM
^ Lol, not at all, I like his music, what's wrong with that?

Also not saying he's ''hard'', I don't care if he is or not.

How do you guys know they're harder than him? Because they're grimey or because they say so?

Did you know them while they were young? Otherwise you can't know.

@ Junius, give me some proof he wasn't hard? Can't do that either can you?

He did stab a guy and was charged for gun possession. He is smart enough not to do that anymore, why would you be hard if you're the richest man in Hiphop, Lol. You think he wants 3 years in jail? haha.

It's not to us to judge if they were cause we can't know. People are good at making things up.

didn't he shoot his own brother and have him up in hospital?? aint that what the first or second verse on You Must Love Me is all about ??

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Prodigy disses Jay-Z in this month's Source magazine and he says he likes his latest album but he's still a bitch LOL.

J-Ronin
01-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Yo I gotta drop my 2 cents. Mobb Deep is a great group although I have not fully liked anything they have put out since 2000's HNIC solo

Jay-z is an amazing emcee and a great artist as well. He has his commercial filler though but he still has tons of great songs. American Gangster is a fucking hot album one of the best out in 07 along with Ghostface and Styles P

Jay killed P on Takeover end of story. Empty threats mean nothing.

Jay-z is tougher then fucking Prodigy man. Come on! Prodigy went to art school and got a deal as a kid. He's been a rapper getting paid since 93!

We all know Jay was hustling, doing what he had to do. Jay is from Marcy, Prodigy is from Long Island! Jay was running with Calvin Klein Bacote while P was going to school.

Jay-z might not be the most gangster cat in the world but he been thru shit. People need to stop hating on artists and enjoy the music.

p.s. and Junius we both from Brooklyn brother , you know damn well Jay was putting in work , going O.T. and all that. Not that it makes someone the realest cat in the world but Jay when he says shit to me I am more likely to believe him then Prodigy or Nas even if Nas as an artist i might like him better.

Anyway I gotta get back to work. Got my radio show airing Monday on THESLYSHOW.Com I interviewed Fokis from NY the cat from hiphopgame Tune in 10PM Eastern!!!! Also holla at me to to get on the email list y'all!

-J

urbanlegendmf
01-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Old Prodigy Would Have Sonned Gay-z

But Gay-z Has Been A Pimp Since The Daddy Kane Vids So He Deserves The Player Props

BornPower
01-11-2008, 05:51 PM
prodigy is a joke. so is jay lyrically (sometimes), but he's still better than ps lame ass.

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 06:00 PM
I thought Prodigy was from Queens, NY?

junius
01-11-2008, 07:06 PM
J-Ronin, I respect your hustle but spare us the bullshit-- ** ya'll ** have Jay's cock in your mouth because-- are you ready, Son?-- BECAUSE

* almost none of ya'll DARE cross him because he is a big man in the business. End of case.

I understand why an aspiring producer like yourself would choose that side-- Havoc & Alchemist have the Mobb/P side held down, along with the Sha Money with the G-Unit side-- but wigga please.

Also, are you fucking high: there are some nice tracks on the Styles but ** EVERY ** goddamn Duck Down release this year smokes it; did Buckshot or Dru Ha ice you out or... ???

I'm getting at you because you are a 25 (!!) year old fool talking shit. Where the fuck did you go to school that you know Havoc and Prodigy's high school records as opposed to Jay Z?

now, if what I hear about Jay not reading very well is true, he might very well have been a truant but

1) that doesn't make him "hard"

2) that doesn't make your dickriding any more credible

If you kept it to an artistic discussion, ok, we can disagree but spare us your fake "street" bullshit about stuff you do not NOT know. We can meet at the Junction or in the middle of the Willis Avenue Bridge & talk it out like grown ass men later if you like.

Charles, Prodigy as a kid grew up in Nassau County, which is next to Queens; I forget who he was living with that he went to high school in NYC.

J-Ronin
01-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Lol man, ask Calvin Klien Bacote about Jay. Even if he ain't feeling how he acts now he will tell you Jay was putting in work. If you are from Brooklyn then you know this! Klein is Shabazz the Disciple's family thats how I know him. Jay is more street than P. P is not a tough guy man . People that have roughed up Prodigy 1. Deathrow cats back in the mid 90's, 2. Kieth Murray 3. Daddy Rose of the Rose Family, 4. Saigon And thats who I know of. He got caught out there more times than that.

With Jay all i know about is possibly getting cracked by Pun in the club.

Honestly I am not a Jay-z dickrider at all man. I ain't into dick period. I love me some pussy. I can just appreciate Jayz's work. I don't like everything he does but he did some dope stuff on his latest album. He got the Hitmen and No ID making shit for him!

For the record I fucks with Bootcamp heavy. Smif N Wessun hosted my new mixtape coming out next week. BCC is my peoples man. i've rocked shows with them in Brooklyn, Boston , Upstate NY

I have my opinions and I don't ride anybody. If someone is popping and does something I don't like I will tell them. I am true to my word. Trust me son I am the realest white boy you ever met. Especially around my age. I fucking gave Jay-z my tape hosted by Jaz-o knowing that Jaz dissed Jay on my cd. I didn't care what he would think. He respects my grind. So does Bootcamp. SHit homey I've been on Bucktown USA (Steele's show) on BCAT at least twice. Sav Killz one of the artists
in my click been on there 3 times. His video gets played often enough on there too.

By the way I like Prodigy and Alchemist the Mack - I do think Prodigy was a lot better back in the day though. He stopped rhyming to a great extent. Infamous, Hell on Earth , Murder Muzik and HNIC are 4 classic albums that I love. I play stuff from those records on my radio show as well as stuff from the Mack and then songs that I liked from Infamy, Americas Nightmare and Blood Money. I've been around P and Hav and Alchemist several times and they always showed me love. Cats respect the grind ya feel me?

As far as meeting up at the Junction, I'm right there homey. I'll be there around 4:30 today meeting up with a rapper from Boston. We can further discuss this as man in the street if you want. I ain't no punk. When you meet me you'll see that , we'll probably get along and I could maybe express my point of view better in person. I am from Brooklyn I ain't just move here homey. I ain't like these other white boys. I got a feeling you already seen me around. If you go to BCC shows you've seen me period. If you watch BUcktown usa ya seen me. Shit maybe if you meet me ya might buy a mixtape! Lol. I'll be at that Wu-tang show tonight too. No ticket none of that. I'll be on stage with brothers. Me and Sav KIllz plus our other homeys.

I gotta get outta here , got some work to do. I would appreciate sun if you don't talk about dick riding or dick in mouths when talking about me, i don't play that shit. I never once said no gay shit to you. I just disagreed with you. Ain't no reason to come at me like that. I come with respect i expect the same back. On some grown man shit.

I like Jay and P and Saigon and Bootcamp. I like good hip-hop in all its forms. Thats all I got to say

I'm out

-J

p.s.

ALL ELEMENTS VOL.8 HOSTED BY SMIF N WESSUN FINALLY COMING NEXT WEEK. COP IT AT THE BCC SHOW AT KNITTING FACTORY, FAT BEATS, BURKINA!

Rame
01-13-2008, 08:12 AM
So.. how was your meeting?

J-Ronin
01-13-2008, 03:47 PM
never saw dude. I was out there and then I was at the Wu-tang show (On stage) Had a good time. Me, Sav Killz and Spit Supreme got mad love out there.

Tony Bandana
01-13-2008, 03:51 PM
hmmm i didnt read all the post's ...but i have this record

the true diss track on that record towardz Jigga (which is actually one of the better tracks on the record) is track 14. Crawlin

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2008, 06:39 PM
word up.. burn is a very underrated song is as all the other mobb disses goin at jay/roclafamilia.......... prodigy > jay-z anyday

DiMidio
01-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Mobb Deep's catalougue shits all over jay z's catalougue

Jet Set
01-14-2008, 05:17 AM
50 makes me laugh. Referencing how Hov did Mobb Deep and then sign them, haha.