PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want the latest info on the BCC...

dns
08-09-2005, 10:22 AM
send email to my PM

Sunday night: Smif-N-Wessun, Buck, and Ruck tore Black August to shredds

Look out for Tek n Steele third solo lp in Sep.

...And get a.s.a.p Monkey Bars and Chemistry

P.S.
Chemistry has been in my cd player for 2 wks straight. I can't get enough of it.

Unforgiven
08-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Pirating is illegal!

dns
08-09-2005, 10:39 AM
What r u talking about

I'm with Duck Down

Dru wants to build the mailing list, and I know on the Corp there's a strong suport for Duck Down.

snapple
08-09-2005, 10:58 AM
stoned iz the way of the walk.

i just heard a track off of reloaded and it was heat, of course it's not da shinin` days but it's still heat. monkey barz was pure fire, easily album of the year we're talkin, 9th couldn't hold it to buck on chemistry IMO some of the production made me zzzzzz, i hope reloaded doesn't dissapoint. glad to see BCC is tryin to get back in the game.

and my e-mail is maxiepad@gmail.com

damn duckdown needs to fuckin put their artists on already, if you're born before 1986 youre not gonna have a clue who even buckshot is. promotion is important word life.

hugo in montreal
08-09-2005, 11:00 AM
yo Chemistry is good but not as much as I expected, I think the beats are a little redundant at some point IMO. but Buckshot is still one of the best mc's in the game right now and 9th Wonder's prod is top-notch.

hugo in montreal
08-09-2005, 11:01 AM
oh and Monkey Barz is my favorite lp this year so far.

dns
08-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Snapple your email address is hilarious. But the camp is coming strong this year. If you get to come out to shows you witness how ill the camp is on stage, and how the core fan-base is still around. Now we're just trying to get the word out to the new bloods who may not know about BCC.

Sunday night Onionhead, Slippin, Stand Strong, Let's Git It On rang off crazy at Black Aug. Sound Bwoy Bureill murda da set.

snapple
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
^^ i was at the central park show, the SOBs show, and the Fort Greene show. rep it all day everyday. don't worry i'm doin my thing, spinnin all kinds of BCC, ive gotten even corny white boys who aren't really into rap into Monkey Barz word life. I'm doin as much as i can, but remember i don't work for duckdown, maybe if some $$ or <3 was thrown my way ;]
nab but forreal i try and do my part, i orderd my BCC shirt a few weeks ago too...still haven't gotten that shit

dns
08-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Good

Dru and Shuck be happy to know that.

PDTantisocial
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
damn duckdown needs to fuckin put their artists on already, if you're born before 1986 youre not gonna have a clue who even buckshot is. promotion is important word life.
Man, I was born in 86 and I'm fuckin obsessed with Boot Camp.

snapple
08-09-2005, 10:39 PM
^^ headz aint included

Knicks
08-09-2005, 11:13 PM
i was at black august, front row

bcc was nice, especially sean price, monkey bars is ill. they had a long ass set tho.

dns
08-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Knicks I was there too. I had on all black - gator shirt, jeans, and pumas. The security and people who worked inside was acting stuck up. My friend and I stood outside for five hours. I went to the bouncer around 8:18 to asked about the guest list, then Dru comes up. We was in there for free.

It was a long set. But that's my shit. We were rapping along to every song, except when Buck started freestyling. I can't believe how quiet everyone got, when Ruck did Onionhead, and Buck did Slippin. I like what Steel said about Welcome To Jamrock. "Don't just put your hands up to this song. Listen to the words. This is a political song."

snapple
08-10-2005, 11:22 PM
^^ bump