PDA

View Full Version : Wordsworth?

Longbongcilvaringz
08-09-2005, 11:29 AM
for mine he is one of the most talented mc's lyrically who has released a decent album this year (mirror music). like the way he weaves his word play especially on tracks like "Evol" on which he spits some absolute fire. anyone feeling him/know anything bout him, cause from what ive heard of him he could lay down a damn fine album (not sayin mirror music wasnt) with some better production as he is ill on teh mic. whats yall opinion on him. good/bad/

snapple
08-09-2005, 11:46 AM
he has a mixtape called punch-n-words (wordsworth + punchline) words,punch, and masta ace have worked a lot together. he also is one of the only MCs i've seen actually freestyle. MM was a dope album though. Headhigh and Run are my shit

Butter
08-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Masta Ace and Wordsworth were near me doing a tour i wish i went but i couldnt get there, it was a few hours in a car.

hugo in montreal
08-09-2005, 11:58 AM
he played a fest here in montreal not too long ago but I couldn't go... good mc.

IvanKorbi
08-09-2005, 10:57 PM
he's ill. especially live when he starts freestyling.

ironwizard
08-10-2005, 09:10 AM
I saw Masta Ace and Wordsworth in concert warming up for KRS-ONE.. It was way too dope, Wordsworth is a lyrical genius, kept freestlying with a perfect flow all the way. They also did "block episode" off of disposable arts, it was dope as hell, Ace shot Words with his mic, so words fell on stage, then he was rapping while lying down on stage....

I recently bought "Mirror Music", it's a pretty dope album, got some nice soul samples... "Shoulder" is an ill track, they performed that at the concert too...