PDA

View Full Version : My 5,000th Post! Facts,Shoutouts,& Thoughts!!

Hollow Dartz
01-05-2008, 11:39 PM
What can I say? It's been a long ass time on this fucking forum, Alot of clowns on this forum, alot of spaced out cats, and alot of cool ass niggaz on here. Been on this motherfucker since 04 Came on this site as Methodboy14(I was 14) been beefing with niggaz, the crash came, I came back as Methodboy15(I was 15), Then the crash hit again came back....the birth of Hollow Dartz....What can I say I'm a real cool dude, If I see a clown I will expose you that's just how I am. Check "F.A.N.Z. vol.1 & 2 for more details".
BUT it's been good through all the bullshit.

A couple facts about HD:

I received a message telling me to stop hating on Cilvaringz or there will be consequences. LOL

I received a threat about possibly getting in legal trouble cause I ripped the diss Pop da brown hornet made about Wu-Tang. I know one of ya'll motherfucker's on here got it!

Was banned for calling Mark the mod gay.

I grew up on Wu cause they are both of my uncles favorite groups, but I really started collecting that shit when I found one of my uncles cassette tapes(Posted in My mixtape thread). I popped it in..."Bring the mutherfucking Ruckus!!!" I'm like ohhh shitttt. Then I broke that shit after 50 listens , so i was gonna collect the songs and shit but I just ended up getting hooked.

I thought Wadedigital was gay for a while......

I thought OBFCL was garbage at first listen.......

Method Man is my favorite Wu-Member(got hooked after mr.sandman)

My Top 5 wackest Wu-Albums
5)Nigga please
4)Made In Brooklyn
3)Tical O
2)mr.xcitement
1)Trials and tribulations(if this is a real album)

3 Most Dickrided Wu members - Rza,Gza & Masta Killa

I lost in the first round of the playoffs this year(football)

i used to rap
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19964

not anymore but my niggaz do
http://youtube.com/watch?v=98WFuLsh7Ro

I wanted to stab lateshowhost in the neck.....and blow up rubyspirit for always saying dumb shit, u fucking dicks

REUSED VERSE ALERT!!!
Masta Killa- Sound of the Slums= East Mc's
Deck - Get ya weight up=Unpredictable
Rza - Education=School

ok enough of that shit...Shoutouts!!!!

My nigga Leaguer1 - TRUE wu fan
Rebel Ins - always giving songs for his album ratings 5/5 lol you my nigga
Bedlam - always criticizing shit lol
Poetic disciple - you new to the game but you a real nigga hit me up!
Crackspace - lol asshole
Silencer - Always posting his thoughts in paragraphs, what up nigga, you my album review rival
Num2Son - this my nigga from the old methodman website, thnx 4 that mixtape
Tauro - we beef, then we cool, then we beef...what up my nigga you doing it real big in the box office section
Proficial eng - wat up son, my bad for bugging u bout that mod spot
Tomb - thnx for making me admin for album review section
Create - we always beefed, ill never forget this cat
Sun Tzu - wat up nigga keep making that music
P-Noid brown - We the corp is a classic , keep making that ill shit fam, ill cop it
Charles jones - LOL you a funny cat, you be posting real shit too, i feel you son!
Shaolinassassin - you a funny ass nigga, keep me laughing on here, post real thoughts too
Hugga- you are an interesting cat
robbydigital- starts nice threads, that u-god card is classic, i sent that shit to some friends last Christmas
Dusk - for teaching me rhymes schemes my nigga
Nahki- keeping it real, uploading that shit, I'm right around the way fam!
razaorsharp/gfx/quiet storm - ill ass graphics fam!
Wadedigital - we got history fam, stay true!

other shouts....
9th warrior
venex
han
msrzarector
blackula

and the other real niggaz

oh yeah shoutout to beautiful rock for making that thread..u must not have gotten ass for a log time to make that shit, I was inspired to work on one myself, but then i was interrupted by bitches sucking my dick, i did get up to song 95 though. peace keep it up fam, i'm still waiting 4 the new shit.

One more question...I popped in Ironman "Iron maiden" Peep this line by ghost "Jamie summers got trained on the tour bus" Is that Rza's baby mom? LOL ill................i hope not

peace out corp.
:Y

DUMBO
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
you wanted to stab me in the neck? aight when i see you, we'll see who gets juked.
fuck i'm gonna stab the next person i see with a 'h' on their baseball cap, or a gay-spring in their step... just in case.

Poetic Disciple
01-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Haha real nigga postin in here. Thnx for tha shoutout Hollow, keep ya postin game up on the corp.

TAURO
01-06-2008, 12:38 AM
What up Hollow? lol....yeah we stay beefing on and off like an old married couple, it's all good though I think you mostly on point ;) and I dig your reviews. Thanks for noticing my work in box office, whatever disagreements we may have I think it's safe to say we both aim for the same thing. To keep the corp alive and fresh.

Peace.

Rame
01-06-2008, 05:01 AM
4)Made In Brooklyn

U Crazy!

One more question...I popped in Ironman "Iron maiden" Peep this line by ghost "Jamie summers got trained on the tour bus" Is that Rza's baby mom? LOL ill................i hope not

Yeah she is.

You're a good addition to the site, just try not to too hate to much. :b

venex
01-06-2008, 05:08 AM
peace, hollow !

nice to see you hit 5000... LOL :)

thanks for the shout out!!!

tical 2000 is a classic !!! WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THIS IN YOUR POST ??? LOL

it's true though :)

01-06-2008, 06:23 AM
p.e.a.c.e.

Suga Duga
01-06-2008, 06:30 AM
good poster, congrats

Lox-the-5th
01-06-2008, 10:03 AM
props on 5000 and counting.

famenchuan
01-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Man I sent this guy a cd for free and dont even get a shout. What's up with that?

the silencer
01-06-2008, 10:53 AM
peace Dartz thanks for the shout...

yea my thoughts tend to come out chunky, just glad some ppl actually read the shit..

DJMethods
01-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the shoutout nigga

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2008, 11:19 AM
good shouts.....I didnt know you had all those posts bza....looks like im catching up in the grands too...i never really see my posts.

Blackula Spectacula
01-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Damn 5000 ... Thats alot of lonely nights next to your computer ... But Congrats?

pablobaluba
01-06-2008, 11:43 AM
this is a great topic...here is my present for you.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Nagin_16.jpg

hope you enjoyed it

peace and love from pablo

TSA
01-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Hollow is one of the few ppl on here whose opinion i respect fully.

if he posts a thread "my opinion on......", I'll click on it, and for the most part agree, most other ppl don't even get the click.

Fright
01-06-2008, 12:28 PM
yeah, when i wanna see album review im searching Hollow Dartz post

9th Warrior
01-06-2008, 02:19 PM
thanks for the shout man, your mixtape thread is mad nice

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Thnx 4 all the love.

kurupt_kw
01-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Damn 5000 ... Thats alot of lonely nights next to your computer ... But Congrats?

LOL You do realise that you on pace to beating him to 5000 in a shorter time frame right?? You too must be a lonely girl.

Peace Hollow. For a young dude you have my respect.

I just hope this thread doesn't entice others to do prop post threads. Next thing you know we're going to look like RGF.

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=33814&type=sigpic&dateline=1199588055

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN...

JackOfHearts
01-07-2008, 11:28 AM
well done on reaching 5000. But it was possibly the most depressing thing ive ever read.

TSA
01-07-2008, 11:32 AM
^why? cause he enjoys discussing wu-tang on a wu-tang forum which he's been a part of for a long time?

or cause your from the UK?

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 01:02 PM
well done on reaching 5000. But it was possibly the most depressing thing ive ever read.

What's depressing? 5,000 posts over a 2-3 yr. time period? or did i say some sad shit?

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-07-2008, 01:33 PM
"N!GG@ PLEASE" is a whack album?

NIGGA, PLEASE!

hectis
01-07-2008, 01:38 PM
congratulations

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
"N!GG@ PLEASE" is a whack album?

NIGGA, PLEASE!

LOL

Fright
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
i thought your favorite wu member is U-God

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Naw, I just show him mad love since no one else was before 8 Diagrams dropped.

TSA
01-07-2008, 08:26 PM
^don't get it twisted, hes always been a top 3 of mine

never heard a bad verse from the guy

12weLvE
01-07-2008, 10:11 PM
You keep it real...PEace Dartz

Guarded By Martyrs
01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Well done.
I respect you'r opinions.

PEACE

Hollow Dartz
01-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Man I sent this guy a cd for free and dont even get a shout. What's up with that?

My bad fam, I knew I was forgetting someone, but that shit wasn't rehearsed.

pep
01-19-2008, 11:49 AM
big up........

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
01-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Good poster..One..