PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Older Spanish Chicks Make This Pose All The Time?

ZigZag
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM
WITH A HAT KNEELED DOWN?

http://www.biografiasyvidas.com/biografia/i/fotos/ivy_queen.jpg

IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE COOL? OR DO THEY JUST LIKE TO LET THE PUSSY BREATHE?

I SEEN MSRZA MAKE THIS POSE TOOO LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES I THINK.

maestro wooz
01-06-2008, 03:46 PM
its the mature version of the camera-phone-in-front-of-the-bathroom-mirror shot

DUMBO
01-06-2008, 03:47 PM
that's the rude bwoy stance, you idiot.

there are literally thousands of polaroid pictures of Caribbean and Latinos in that pose from 1980-1998.

anyone doing the rude bwoy pose now are late.

Blackula Spectacula
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Ivy queens nails are gross

12weLvE
01-06-2008, 04:20 PM
SORRY I GREW UP IN AMERICA WHRERE REAL GANGSTAS DID THE BBOY STANCE NOT RUDE BOY

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2249/ariesbdayweekendpictureif1.jpg

GAYSHOWHOST DOES THE "I DROP THE SOAP ON PURPOSE POSE"

http://www.toastmasters.org/ImageLibrary/MagazineSection/507MagazineImages/507ThriveinCountyJail.aspx
................................^ "I LIKE THE GUY NEXT TO ME THUMB N MY BUM"

LMAO!!!!! haha nice.

SKAMPOE
01-06-2008, 05:33 PM
ivy is my bitch ! she got more balls than most of the fags on here

12weLvE
01-06-2008, 05:34 PM
ivy is my bitch ! she got more balls than most of the fags on here

Ivy is fucking hard ass hell lmao. She probably will beat the shit out of some of the nerds on this board.

TAURO
01-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Ivy looks like a man......I seen her in person.

Blackula Spectacula
01-06-2008, 06:38 PM

you mean she's not?

HO HO HO

TSA
01-06-2008, 06:39 PM
^bitchs always hate when another one is styling on em

that's why hillary ain't gonna win shiyt

HANZO
01-06-2008, 06:40 PM
cause they like to showoff the tattoo on their legs, while showing off their hat and the curvature of their ass. all in one pic.

TAURO
01-06-2008, 06:41 PM
^^^ding ding ding.....we have a winner.

DUMBO
01-06-2008, 07:40 PM
yeah ziz zag you're sorry and you stay sorry. little american bitch. america is not half as hard as you all think.

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2008, 08:03 PM
yeah ziz zag you're sorry and you stay sorry. little american bitch. america is not half as hard as you all think.

actually it is fag

SKAMPOE
01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
hahaha dats funny, ivy is actually related to my wifey and last winter we went to p.r for a death in her family and she was there son, i aint belive when she told me she knew her n might be there n sure enuff when we got there she was there and shes mad cool n shit humble and she was just chillin n shit in the funeral like she drove her self there and mingled with my girls fam n shit wich was also her fam too, any way 2 make a long story short the bitch iz cool as fuck n down to earth realass chick.

p.s
and has ''knowledge of self''

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2008, 08:32 PM
ahhh yesss

"knowledge of self"

TAURO
01-06-2008, 08:35 PM
hahaha dats funny, ivy is actually related to my wifey and last winter we went to p.r for a death in her family and she was there son, i aint belive when she told me she knew her n might be there n sure enuff when we got there she was there and shes mad cool n shit humble and she was just chillin n shit in the funeral like she drove her self there and mingled with my girls fam n shit wich was also her fam too, any way 2 make a long story short the bitch iz cool as fuck n down to earth realass chick.

p.s
and has ''knowledge of self''

She damn well better be a down to earth realass chick cuz she needs something to deviate from her adams apple. j/k just playin......so is she your girls cousin or something?

CHESSBOXIN
01-06-2008, 08:42 PM
cause they like to showoff the tattoo on their legs, while showing off their hat and the curvature of their ass. all in one pic.
just what all them bitches are thinking multiple ways to show off what ur missing out on... nice analogy han

FatherSl!me
01-06-2008, 09:38 PM
no pussy gettin ass mufuka ^^^ HAHAHA!!

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Skampoe - these lil ass nuccas don't even know what knowledge of self is.

and Zig - you're so disgusting sometimes.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-07-2008, 01:31 PM
^^i think that is MsRzaRectah. Her face looks like a dude.

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:12 PM
WITH A HAT KNEELED DOWN?

IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE COOL? OR DO THEY JUST LIKE TO LET THE PUSSY BREATHE?

I SEEN MSRZA MAKE THIS POSE TOOO LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES I THINK.

Damn she got some long ass toes! Look like fingers!

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 02:44 PM
That's a B-X pose, the fuck you talking about? No surprise from your funny style comments, are you from Harlem anyway. Nobody's perfect.

tekunique
01-07-2008, 02:50 PM
WITH A HAT KNEELED DOWN?

thats a squat lean not a kneel down

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:51 PM
That's a B-X pose, the fuck you talking about? No surprise from your funny style comments, are you from Harlem anyway. Nobody's perfect.

What the fuck?

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Harlem's got funny style goonies.

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:58 PM
No I'm not from Harlem...................

HarlemDiplomat
01-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Lmao!!!!

TUCO
01-08-2008, 02:35 AM
that pose sucks to get back up i bet

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
She damn well better be a down to earth realass chick cuz she needs something to deviate from her adams apple. j/k just playin......so is she your girls cousin or something?
LOL @ ADAMS APPLE
YEAH SHES PRIMA DE PARTE DE PADRE OF MY GIRL N SHIT, I'VE BEEN A FAN SICE DA THENOISE ERA
Ivy Queen, the undisputed "Queen of Reggaeton," was born Martha Ivelisse Pesante on March 4, 1972, in Afiasco, Puerto Rico. She moved with her parents to New York as a child, but the family relocated back to Afiasco while Martha was a teenager, and she finished her public education in Puerto Rico, becoming more and more fascinated and involved with the active underground world of Latin hip hop. She moved to San Juan at the age of 18, where she met rapper and producer DJ Negro, who helped her earn performing spots at The Noise, a club catering to the emerging reggaeton scene. DJ Negro began producing a series of CDs centered around The Noise, and Martha -- as Ivy Queen -- made her first appearance on the fifth installment of the CD series with a track called "Somos Raperos Pero no Delincuentes." Ivy was growing increasingly tired of the violent and explicit sexual lyrics rampant on the scene, and went out on her own in 1996, releasing a debut album, En Mi Imperio, which was quickly picked up by Sony for distribution in 1997. A second album from Sony, The Original Rude Girl, appeared a year later in 1998, followed by the much anticipated Diva, which was released in 2003 on Real Music. Real appeared a year later on Universal Latino..........................:hooray:

TAURO
01-10-2008, 02:42 AM
LOL @ ADAMS APPLE
YEAH SHES PRIMA DE PARTE DE PADRE OF MY GIRL N SHIT, I'VE BEEN A FAN SICE DA THENOISE ERA
Ivy Queen, the undisputed "Queen of Reggaeton," was born Martha Ivelisse Pesante on March 4, 1972, in Afiasco, Puerto Rico. She moved with her parents to New York as a child, but the family relocated back to Afiasco while Martha was a teenager, and she finished her public education in Puerto Rico, becoming more and more fascinated and involved with the active underground world of Latin hip hop. She moved to San Juan at the age of 18, where she met rapper and producer DJ Negro, who helped her earn performing spots at The Noise, a club catering to the emerging reggaeton scene. DJ Negro began producing a series of CDs centered around The Noise, and Martha -- as Ivy Queen -- made her first appearance on the fifth installment of the CD series with a track called "Somos Raperos Pero no Delincuentes." Ivy was growing increasingly tired of the violent and explicit sexual lyrics rampant on the scene, and went out on her own in 1996, releasing a debut album, En Mi Imperio, which was quickly picked up by Sony for distribution in 1997. A second album from Sony, The Original Rude Girl, appeared a year later in 1998, followed by the much anticipated Diva, which was released in 2003 on Real Music. Real appeared a year later on Universal Latino..........................:hooray:

I hope you and your wifey is trying to get in good with her, make sure you get a slice of that pie. +)

SKAMPOE
01-10-2008, 10:04 AM
nah! i getz my own, fuck a charity!

TAURO
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
nah! i getz my own, fuck a charity!

It's not charity cuando es familia, think of it as a gift |)