PDA

View Full Version : Can Women and Men really be BEST friends?

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 08:56 PM
I mean I have girlfriends and then girlfriends I end up fucking... is there a way? I have one girl(best)friend. Do you think we will end up doing something?

TAURO
01-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Knowing your age......probably yes but when you get to my age (still yes) but you think a bit longer about it.

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2008, 08:59 PM
I mean I have girlfriends and then girlfriends I end up fucking... is there a way? I have one girl(best)friend. Do you think we will end up doing something?

do u guys eat frozen yogurt while watching sex and the city?

be honest

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2008, 09:09 PM
if you love your best friend then you will choke the shit out of her while you sex her choach. it's as simple as that.

while playing that new ice cube song 'Gangsta Rap, made me do it'

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Knowing your age......probably yes but when you get to my age (still yes) but you think a bit longer about it.
Ok, cool cause we already kissed before, but she has a dude now, so i think we will be staying friends.

do u guys eat frozen yogurt while watching sex and the city?

be honest

LOL

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Have any of you had this situation?

01-06-2008, 09:47 PM
it's possible if the girl is ugly... :)

what's the problem if you have sex with her once or twice? you can still be friends afterwards...

Blackula Spectacula
01-06-2008, 09:51 PM

what's the problem if you have sex with her once or twice? you can still be friends afterwards...
obviously if he's not attracted to her he could be .. although there are some cases where guys get really drunk and don't care who they fuck M I RITE?

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 09:56 PM

LOL best friends not supposed to fuck each other? OR R THEY? lol, that's what i have other girls 4. But i'm lost fam. Can anyone tell me how it's different for adults.

hectis
01-06-2008, 10:13 PM
sure why not

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 10:42 PM
LOL I gotta give you credit for keeping it raw.

Poetic Disciple
01-06-2008, 10:43 PM
LOL well i had girls that were my best friend in the past. I went out with all of them, & fucked like two of em. I'm still good friends with all of them though. I talk to some of them on the phone some days.

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 10:46 PM
ok ok.....i guess it's 50/50

Poetic Disciple
01-06-2008, 11:02 PM
^^Yaw pretty much. You thinkin bout hookin up wit ya friend eventually??

Hollow Dartz
01-06-2008, 11:04 PM
IDK, I was just wondering. Me and the boys were having a discussion about it. I hear it's different for adults though...

Poetic Disciple
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Well maybe idk, i aint quite there yet nigga. It probably is different when you grown, since you should be more mature & dont think of females as just sex machines that talk too much.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-06-2008, 11:55 PM
well as an adult the answer is yes, but even as an adult the thought of having sex with said female friend will cross your mind many times(at least it does for me) but since I am married those thoughts are only thoughts and thoughts do not get you in trouble as long as you do not let the thought become an actual action............

now in the past before I was married ,my wife and I were best friends eventually we started sleeping together and truthfully she still is my best friend just on a different level..

but on another note as a married adult it is hard to have a non-biased female friend when you are married cause if you going thru marital problems and you go to your "friend" to talk or get a females point of view and if your friend is any kind of rider she will hate on wifey and that in itself is no good so you are kind of caught in a paradox cause you damn sure cannot talk to a man about getting a woman's point of view.............

so my advice is enjoy your youth, you never know one of your "friends"might become wifey in the long run

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Thnx 4 the advice man. I'm in deep thought right now. My best friend kissed all on me one week, next week she has a dude..is this a joke?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-07-2008, 12:02 AM
nah that is women she might want her cake and eat it too cause trust if the shoe was on the other foot she would be feeling some kinda way trust me

TSA
01-07-2008, 12:03 AM
hm....yes.

i've noticed all my good friends that are girls are all girls i was trying to eff at one point and fucked up somehow

except for this one

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/sexualchocolate.jpg

i wasn't trying to cut

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't either.

hectis
01-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Well maybe idk, i aint quite there yet nigga. It probably is different when you grown, since you should be more mature & dont think of females as just sex machines that talk too much.

i think it is different or at least for me it was

TSA
01-07-2008, 12:32 AM
I wouldn't either.
nah, don't get me wrong, she's actually fairly good looking in real life...

.....seee

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/hong.jpg

..i mean, id titty fuck

but yeah, she's like the only one i wasn't trying to cut at one point

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM
she aint that bad looking at all......if I was your age

TeknicelStylez
01-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Look like a freak. I have friends that are females. The way I look at it is, if you find a woman that doesn't work into a relationship, don't cut her loose. It's always good to know more people, thats how you meet more people, it's called networking. Most girls have friends, and when you walk with another girl you get a lot more attention ;).

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Look like a freak. I have friends that are females. The way I look at it is, if you find a woman that doesn't work into a relationship, don't cut her loose. It's always good to know more people, thats how you meet more people, it's called networking. Most girls have friends, and when you walk with another girl you get a lot more attention ;).
True.

nah that is women she might want her cake and eat it too cause trust if the shoe was on the other foot she would be feeling some kinda way trust me
Yeah, she is always asking me who am i fucking...

TSA
01-07-2008, 01:22 AM

i have friend that's fine ass alllll hell, she jokes around by flirting, which is gay, but at a party if she's sittin on your lap and the hoes reckonize the prestige and show some love

J-Cee
01-07-2008, 02:28 AM
i got some female friends i havnt fucked,but got 3 good female friends and i've fucked them and were stil lfriends..but i still wanna fuck them ..so..

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 11:39 AM
when she changes her clothes in front of you, massage her ovaries right there on the spot.

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Me and Ilz are best friends, I've even been in the whip

Krimewave
01-07-2008, 11:47 AM
"Can Women and Men really be BEST friends?"

No.

Cee Oh Vee
01-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Do you think we will end up doing something?

How the hell do I know?

JASPER
01-07-2008, 11:50 AM
If you're friends with a woman and you don't get the fish, you're a gay.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Ilz shaves my back .

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 11:52 AM
thank god. I thought when I beat off in the back seat some nut hair fell out (Don't laugh, it'll happen to you when you're older as well).

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Mostly all my friends are males. I have like 3 female friends that I hang tough with. Girls these days are useless for a good intellectual converation.

I would consider none with the exception of one for extra curricular activities. I've had a crush on him for years but he has a girl so I don't flirt with him. He knows, I'm sure of it, I am no good at hiding my feelings but no funny business. When I hang out with my boi's they treat me like one of the guys. I have so much insight on how you men move. Makes me more dangerous. :yes:

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 11:58 AM
If you buy Louis Vatton luggage your days of beating your own meat are finished. Unzip the bag and a chick's hand comes out ready to pump.

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 12:13 PM
I like you. Do you want to come share a beer at the pub?

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 12:16 PM
DJ's gonna smash!

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
You're so caring! I'm going to bring you a rose next time I see you, a pink one!

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
make him for work it at least lola.

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 12:20 PM
make him for work it at least lola.

He asked you for the drink bub. Don't hate on me, you make it work for him.

tekunique
01-07-2008, 12:22 PM
the reason for friendships among male and female to not work out most of the time is the males' desire to fuck the girl. if the girl is half decent looking, the guy will always have in the back of his mind, wanting to fuck them. only way the friendship will last is if the guy has no sexual desires for the girl. so if the chic's ugly, youre good.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 12:22 PM
You're so caring! I'm going to bring you a rose next time I see you, a pink one!

Think again, busta. Das'you Lola

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Think again, busta. Das'you Lola

Awww, you're jealous. Cute! You can have a rose too, but you have a darker complexion, you get red!

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 12:24 PM
I sense jealousy.

EDIT:* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!!

tekunique
01-07-2008, 12:27 PM
I wanna fuck all the women I am friends with I just keep it to myself. It does not hurt our friendship at all. But when they start to flirt with me my boner throbs.
exactly ben. you keep it to yourself but that doesnt mean if they were willing to fuck you, you wouldnt.. you'd hit it on a drop of a dime. now if that happens, feelins can be created from either side and can fuck up alot of shit. nah mean.

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Alot of thoughts posted. lol @ some of them.

Prolifical ENG
01-07-2008, 01:27 PM
When I was 20 I fucked my friend that was female....not "best" friends but just friends. But I wanted to fuck to begin with but she was all over the place then I didn't bother. Then we just became friends.

She was one of those really outgoing girls that whatever dude she talks to it seems that she is flirting but really she's not....just too nice to everyone. Those ones...always hugging and shit. Its funny seeing some dude and knowing hes just going to be the 15th loser of the month. Me knowing her character right away caused me to avoid her....it would be too much to deal with. One of the nicest girls you would meet but ironically a douchebag at the same time.

One time when we were out I got "you are one of the only guys that understands me" speech. Then we fucked.

famenchuan
01-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Have any of you had this situation?

yes I had this situation. The girl still wanted to be friends but I was not interested being just her friend.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-07-2008, 01:29 PM
It is NOT possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex without being attracted to them at one point or another.

tekunique
01-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I understand but once I fuck a woman we become better friends because they understand me and I understand them. I'm still sweet to them I still act the same way and I do not let it be known to the public what has happened. Shit can get fucked up if someone is immature.
in your case after the fucking is out of the way and both sides are cool about it then its all good but understand this doesnt happen in most cases. you got it good. most ppls tend to be immature and cant control their emotions specially chics.

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 01:56 PM
True^ Someone is going fall for the other.

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:05 PM
I think they can be..............I have a lot of male friends and I never think of sleeping with any of them.............just like I never consider sleeping with my girl friends.............it's mind over matter...............LOL

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:07 PM
LOL................some thangs never change around here huh Ben?:f

tekunique
01-07-2008, 02:08 PM
while the clit gently weeps..

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:13 PM
I promise i'll be gentle until you start to wet the sheets than I'll release the animal in me and choke you with one hand while I kiss you and squeeze your ass at the same time.

8O8O8O8O8O

Ummm..............I think if u did that to me u would kill me...........I mean u got like 100 punds on me I'm sure..............

01-07-2008, 02:16 PM
^^^ you see, hollow dartz? that's the difference for the adults

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 02:26 PM
^^^ you see, hollow dartz? that's the difference for the adults

lol I see....

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:31 PM
I will not hurt you, I will please you.

Queen I will treat you as your name states like a Queen.

A Dirty little Nasty Queen that deserves her salad tossed, Pussy ate, breasts massaged and pinched until you cum all over atleast 3 times. Because all good things come in 3's

Well damn...............sign me up boss! It's hard finding all that when ur a single gal!

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Well...................I'm there and in NY so depending on the day..............

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 02:36 PM
No doubt it's possible. Yea, the potential for one of those awkward letters or voicemail messages are there. Platonic friendships are rather unique, because there's no hesitancy of being your true self around the friend. The good, bad & ugly are displayed without an ounce of consciousness. I've gotten the "talk" from 3 of my friends the past year, in which they started shedding their feelings toward me. Once I turned them down it changed our friendship. One hardly calls me anymore and unless her friends arent able to go out with her to the club and she asks if i want to go clubbing, which i always turn down because her obvious insincerity. Another one came out and I knew this one was coming. Funny thing is I know her dirt based on our years of friendship and I would never take her seriously even though to this day she still tries me. Trying to buy me expensive gifts then cursing me out saying she shouldn't have LOL! Another one just recently got pregnant. It's a dicey situation, but friends are friends and if a sincere love and fondness grows between the 2 of yall then it's a righteous pure relationship.

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I tend to stray physically away from my male friends. and i try to act like their little sister cause i don't want them to get any ideas >_>

JASPER
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
I tend to stray physically away from my male friends. and i try to act like their little sister cause i don't want them to get any ideas >_>http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Chinese-Man.jpg

You gonna get laped

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
you tend to get the pussy from their sisters don't you^

<_< WHAAAT? no i don't ! >_>

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 02:52 PM
HAHAHAH^ BUSTED!!!

hahahaha nah nigga .. i'm playin!

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I promise i'll be gentle until you start to wet the sheets than I'll release the animal in me and choke you with one hand while I kiss you and squeeze your ass at the same time.

:clap:

HANZO
01-07-2008, 04:14 PM
i got a lot of female friends, most of them are girls i tried it with, some i nailed the others i didnt but im still friends with them.

i got 2 real close female friends but they are older than me, like both are 25. for real they are like my older sisters, i get a lot of female advice off them helps out a lot.

so yeah you can be good friends with females.

begongo
01-07-2008, 04:24 PM
i got a lot of female friends, most of them are girls i tried it with, some i nailed the others i didnt but im still friends with them.

i got 2 real close female friends but they are older than me, like both are 25. for real they are like my older sisters, i get a lot of female advice off them helps out a lot.

so yeah you can be good friends with females.
yep.. that's kinda my situation and perspective too

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh, well that's good to hear.

Poetic Disciple
01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
I will not hurt you, I will please you.

Queen I will treat you as your name states like a Queen.

A Dirty little Nasty Queen that deserves her salad tossed, Pussy ate, breasts massaged and pinched until you cum all over atleast 3 times. Because all good things come in 3's

:O BigBen is my fuckin hero!!!!! I'm gonna have to remember this shit, & use it as as pick up line.

Hollow Dartz
01-07-2008, 09:45 PM
^^^I know, that was some wild shit.

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 09:48 PM
BigBen is a horn dog

L~>1<~NKS
01-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Answer to the thread authors ?uestion:

Hell.... to the yea.

Murdah Piff
01-07-2008, 10:57 PM