PDA

View Full Version : What ya'll do at da weekend?

Durag
01-07-2008, 06:38 AM
Man, shit was mad boring. No fuckin money since xmas, and was too fuckin cold to go outside, so just sat in with a few cans listenin to 8 Diagrams and Big Doe Rehab. A guy i knew got shot dead near enough wear i live and a 12 yr old, his sons friend, got shot up too. That was the only bit of excitment.

Anyone have a good weekend? Or were all of yers as boring as mine?

http://www.ideashelper.com/Images/bored.jpg

Mumm Ra
01-07-2008, 07:12 AM
I smoked a bunch of weed and played halo 3 online with friends over the weekend
and hit up the chinese buffet saturday night. Got to eat some eel sushi. All in all it wasn't too bad.

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 07:20 AM
No cash, pretty much got back just before the weekend from a holiday.. so just chill time and working again, but probably quitting this week.

cap
01-07-2008, 07:40 AM
i had a fever saturday morning but that didnt stop me from hitting the club that night!!
cant throw your weekend away,you just cant...

begongo
01-07-2008, 08:03 AM
I finally got drunk after months when my stomach simply rejected alcohol.

TUCO
01-07-2008, 08:15 AM
wow drink and weed
u guys are cool now

Koolish
01-07-2008, 11:10 AM
i finally scored a shitload of SMACK and finally shot some up. BEEN RIDING IT OUT EVER SINCE.

my boy was supposed to buy me a new crack pipe so i've had to resort to smoking it out of an apple. FUCK I LOVE CRACK.

i'm still waiting for the meth i ordered off of ebay.

GREAT WEEKEND

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 11:26 AM
GO GIANTS!!!

Prolifical ENG
01-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Well I work saturday morning.....no cartoons for me. Then I went bowling in the evening....lol

Sunday was a football day......oh yeah then I watched Lethal Weapon after.

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Moved into res .. worked.... chilled .. did some more moving..

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
aww isn't that cute

TSA
01-07-2008, 12:55 PM
THIS weekend?

it was cool, but nothing wild

i went to the boy HowDoesHeDoIt, White shaolinassassin, and Tone's apartment....

HowDoesHeDoIt really wanted to go out and party/argue with people..we ended up not going cause the options were slim and all the cooty at the one we were gonna go to were already home girls

so we stayed there and the boy KillaCal the Skimask Shogun, and TheOuttaBrownBrotha came and everyone played drinking games expect me and HowDoesHeDoIT

it was all while listening to Juvinile's 400 Degrees, which we all grew up on, and is a classic.

then we had an engaging converations about the realness of 3 world countries, car dealerships and monopolys while

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 01:42 PM
I smoked weed I wasn't built for. Then I took a joyous ride to City Island.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Like I had bronchitis.

HANZO
01-07-2008, 02:55 PM
i woke up really really late as usual. finished off my last christmas assignment. which was calculating the amount of elastic energy needed to propell a 1.5ton vehicle across a 100m grassy plain. took me about 2 hours. i think i got the right answer.

then i wondered about my house for about 2 minutes thinking to myself why the hell i spent 2 hours on that pointless question.

then i had a shave. and after went to chill with my homeboyz. i fixed my boy farooq's car. changed his oil because his a pussy who dnt kno shit.

while this was being done i had 11 missed calls from my girl. this resulted in a 1 hour 23 minute conversation on why i should pick up the phone.

after the long convo, the turks all bailed out, staying out with the turks for too long will result in something stupid happening. so then i go down to central london to meet up with an american chick i met on new years. we fuk about in central until the time to part comes. i head back up to north london to my girls house to say hello. i ditch her to go watch football(soccer)

that was saturday.

on sunday i get family come round so im banned from going out cause its rude.

FatherSl!me
01-07-2008, 02:58 PM
got fucked up saturday. recovered sunday. fuck the details

ilzPotent
01-07-2008, 03:16 PM
I smoked weed I wasn't built for. Then I took a joyous ride to City Island.

LMAO Deeto.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Must take the Clinton approach next time.

shaolinsword
01-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Watched Football, had a few drinks. Jumped online and played CoD4 and that was pretty much it

Wu-Tality
01-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Went to a club on friday night, helped my bro move on saturday, party again on sunday.

JASPER
01-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Lit a couple of candles, closed the curtains, put on some Roy Orbison and jacked off to some old Bang Bros vids.