PDA

View Full Version : How to make friends

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm struggling to make friends. Girls laugh at me because I had an accident with an iron when I was little and have a massive scar on my neck, they say my mother tried to set me on fire. I don't have any confidence because of this, I like to go to the bar but I end up sitting in the corner staring at the pretty girls dancing and it makes me hard so I can't get up and leave when they call the cops on me. I don't know what to do, help me make a friend!

JASPER
01-07-2008, 10:31 AM
I feel your boner drama. No homo. I ride a bike, mothers cover their daughters eyes when I drive by. Sons too.

The best way to solve your friend problem is to convince yourself you don't need friends. Works for me. Whenever people ask me why I don't have friends I tell 'm they're all in my head.

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 10:34 AM
You would make a good friend Shenkie

CherChezLaMarauder
01-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Imaginary friends

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm struggling to make friends. Girls laugh at me because I had an accident with an iron when I was little and have a massive scar on my neck, they say my mother tried to set me on fire. I don't have any confidence because of this, I like to go to the bar but I end up sitting in the corner staring at the pretty girls dancing and it makes me hard so I can't get up and leave when they call the cops on me. I don't know what to do, help me make a friend!

yo r u joking or something? no seriously if ur joking then fuk it , if u aren't then i got something to say

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Look at my post count, look at the join date, I have no friends.

I beat off with a prostectic arm because I've never been touched by a woman.

Help a nigga out.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Hey DJ Methods, wear a turtle neck, protect ya neck son.

Also, girls dont give a fuck about a dude unless you got confidence. When you see them bitches dancing, just smoothly walk up to em, slap a cow bell around their necks and start milkin 'em.

At one point or another, they will be cows eventually.

famenchuan
01-07-2008, 12:43 PM

I really dont have any friends either but with me I dont try to make friends and I really dont go out clubbing or to parties. I like to be by myself.

TSA
01-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!ahahahahaha hahahahahhah!!!!aahhahahhhaahaha!

Fucking Christ! Ahahahahahahha!

begongo
01-07-2008, 12:50 PM
lol
I don't even know if this is funny

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 12:52 PM
I go down to the local fish and chips shop and order $2 of chips and pick up a loaf of bread. The lady there is really nice to me but I don't think her husband likes me much, he stares at me and whispers mean things to his wife. But once I get the bread home I butter it and put the chips on, sometimes I add sauce if I have enough money! Thats a chip buddy.

Is that what you mean?

DJMethods
01-07-2008, 12:59 PM
I MADE A PENPAL!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be penpals, I'm really nice

LOL

k

01-07-2008, 01:24 PM
go to Manchester, you'll get tons of pussy.
chicks will say you look like Carlos Tevez

http://www.manutdzone.com/playerpages/CarlosTevez.jpg

JASPER
01-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Hoes in Manchester will even fuck you if you look like Wayne Rooney.

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I feel your boner drama. No homo. I ride a bike, mothers cover their daughters eyes when I drive by. Sons too.

The best way to solve your friend problem is to convince yourself you don't need friends. Works for me. Whenever people ask me why I don't have friends I tell 'm they're all in my head.

lmaoooo

and damn is this for real .. You kids are really loners huh?

Queen Of Poetry
01-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Look at my post count, look at the join date, I have no friends.

I beat off with a prostectic arm because I've never been touched by a woman.

Help a nigga out.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dead-

JASPER
01-07-2008, 01:43 PM
DJ is making fun of some people.No he's not. ;(

pablobaluba
01-07-2008, 01:45 PM
THE PERFECT MAN

http://retiary.org/idea/idea7/idea_7/bruce_e/1997/4triang.jpg

The perfect man is gentle
Never cruel or mean,

He has a beautiful smile
And keeps his face so clean.

The perfect man likes children
And will raise them by your side,

He will be a good father
As well as a good husband to his bride.

The perfect man loves cooking
Cleaning and vacuuming too,

He'll do anything in his power
To convey his feelings of love on to you.

The perfect man is sweet
Writing poetry from your name,

He's a best friend to your mother
And kisses away your pain.

He never has made you cry
Or hurt you in any way,

To hell with this endless poem
The perfect man is gay.

9:|6:clap:9:|6

Blackula Spectacula
01-07-2008, 01:48 PM
No he's not. ;(

poor jaspy

JASPER
01-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Stop belittling me. I'm a grown man with grown boners. I don't need any of you.

murkoutz
01-07-2008, 01:53 PM
fuck friends. specially in adult hood after you reach a certain age everybody become shifty. best thing to do is get cool with girls rather you wanna fuck them or not. they make decent friends until they man start getting jealous and wanna box

DJMethods
01-08-2008, 12:22 AM
We just had this black girl start at work the other day. I was cleaning the toilets and had to get down to scrub behind the toilets and my face was really close to one of the womens toilets seats. I don't know why but this kind of turned me on and I had to smell it and see if it was clean. I heard laughing from behind me and this black bitch was standing there, so I stood up to yell at her for spying and I had a massive boner. Now she's telling everyone at work I sniff toilet seats to get off. Why are people like this? Are all black chicks perverts and watch my boner?

JerseyIronman
01-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Hey DJ Methods, wear a turtle neck, protect ya neck son.

hahahah

go to Manchester, you'll get tons of pussy.
chicks will say you look like Carlos Tevez

http://manu.theoffside.com/files/2007/10/tevez.jpg

diggy
01-08-2008, 12:39 AM
We just had this black girl start at work the other day. I was cleaning the toilets and had to get down to scrub behind the toilets and my face was really close to one of the womens toilets seats. I don't know why but this kind of turned me on and I had to smell it and see if it was clean. I heard laughing from behind me and this black bitch was standing there, so I stood up to yell at her for spying and I had a massive boner. Now she's telling everyone at work I sniff toilet seats to get off. Why are people like this? Are all black chicks perverts and watch my boner?

Nextime close the door behind u.

J-Cee
01-08-2008, 12:51 AM
ay jasper..lol wtf is going on in your sig..lol

HarlemDiplomat
01-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Get a job...

shinobi4227
01-08-2008, 08:42 AM

Wtf, Why the hell would you wanna smell toilet seats in the first place? and no, black girls are not perverts, any girl form any race would have done the same thing. You know how bitches are, they can't seem to shut the fuck up.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-08-2008, 10:17 AM

dat's sad man.. do u have any friends who understand you as a normal person?

TeknicelStylez
01-08-2008, 10:24 AM

Ahahahahahahahaha

Blackula Spectacula
01-08-2008, 01:03 PM

hahahaha wow smh

shinobi4227
01-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Hey DjMethods, your life must really suck, you got a big scar around your neck and you smell toilet seats for a living, wow, that is sumthin..i suggest you switch to geico Lmao!!

Rame
01-08-2008, 04:09 PM
HfXwmDGJAB8

''Girl Keep Ya Head Up''

Haha the kid at 1.53 'll chear you up.

TAURO
01-08-2008, 09:22 PM
LMAO at all the stupid fucks taking Methods seriously and not get the joke.

HarlemDiplomat
01-08-2008, 09:42 PM
yep...

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-08-2008, 09:43 PM
harlemdiplomat has anime friends

Blackula Spectacula
01-08-2008, 11:45 PM
harlemdiplomat has anime friends

hahahaha

SHRAP
01-09-2008, 12:11 AM
i dont fuck around, i just ask people to be my friend, if they say no i just whoop the shit out of them on the spot. good way 2 make friends

Professor Poopsnagle
01-09-2008, 10:36 AM
i donīt have friends either. youīll get used to it.

about the toilet thing: everybody has a fetish. for some itīs asian women, for others rappers who talk kungfu and blackmuslimmathematics - for you itīs toilet seats. could be worse....

Professor Poopsnagle
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
there is this cool book, it helped me find this place and all my new friends here:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ms93Ln1YL._SS500_.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
This dumb ass actually put his login and his pass in his signature.

HANZO
01-09-2008, 11:46 AM
^^ da fuk man. you crazy.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Yea I figured I'd update his profile for him.

Lox-the-5th
01-09-2008, 11:56 AM
lol at this thread, i'll play along with the mascarade.

u wanna make friends fast? join a gang! tech stylez will hook u up an enrolment form. then u can have a whole bunch of friends decked out in a primary colour.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-09-2008, 12:01 PM
This dumb ass actually put his login and his pass in his signature.
a robot rectum

Cee Oh Vee
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I MADE A PENPAL!!!!!!!!!!

xD

LOL !

Jasperz
01-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Hey, dude with same name as me... do you by any chance actually know what the deal is with your profile pic? Because I'm extremely curious.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-09-2008, 03:42 PM

lmao!!! this niggaz crazy..... you're snorting crabs