PDA

View Full Version : Should I continue this?

One and Only
01-07-2008, 11:38 AM
picture my similies and abstract imagery
mystery kept in a silver casket
crafted by the blacksmiths
million years since they latched it
in the shadows of the lining
with accurate pinpoint designing
displaying four points on the globe
revealed when the scrolls unfold
only the bold can read what is written in gold
go forth to the points to bequeath what's told
and in return the world will be yours

Bigot Hitman
01-08-2008, 12:27 PM
If u feel like it do it, when i start write'in a verse, if i don't feel it than i just quit most of the time. But sometimes after i'm done with somethin i didn't totally like while write'in it, it turns out to be somethin i'm proud of. So if i were you, i wouldn't do it if i wasn't feel'in it.

J.T.S.
01-08-2008, 12:36 PM

Tight good lyrics for an intro!

One and Only
01-08-2008, 03:30 PM
If u feel like it do it, when i start write'in a verse, if i don't feel it than i just quit most of the time. But sometimes after i'm done with somethin i didn't totally like while write'in it, it turns out to be somethin i'm proud of. So if i were you, i wouldn't do it if i wasn't feel'in it.

I feel you! Good advice right there.

Props for the feedback you guys.

noel411
01-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Should I continue this?
No.

Why not? Because it's bad?

No.

Why not then?

Because if you need other people to confirm for you that you should continue writing something then there is no point in writing it in the first place. Just write if you want to write, dude. But do it for yourself. Don't write for other people. If you're writing for other people then I would say don't bother.

One and Only
01-09-2008, 09:35 AM
[/B]No.

No.

Why not then?

Because if you need other people to confirm for you that you should continue writing something then there is no point in writing it in the first place. Just write if you want to write, dude. But do it for yourself. Don't write for other people. If you're writing for other people then I would say don't bother.

I used to ghostwrite for people. I'm not exactly sure what direction to take this is now but then again I havn't really sat down and thought about it. Thanks for the reply I appreciate it.

Luther Large
01-09-2008, 10:19 AM

hell yeah, why not you'll prolly get better from here and this shit aint bad at all but if u tryna run with it you need somthin else to seperate yourself from the herd NAH MEAN!!!!!

Luther Large
01-09-2008, 10:23 AM
[/b]No.

No.

Why not then?

sumtimes writin 4 otha people works 4 sum ......inspiration .....i guess

One and Only
01-09-2008, 02:58 PM
sumtimes writin 4 otha people works 4 sum ......inspiration .....i guess

I used to write for local dudes and give em alright lyrics. Nothing great but normal stuff. A little better than 50 cent I'd say. They would pay me whatever whatever.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I used to write for local dudes and give em alright lyrics. Nothing great but normal stuff. A little better than 50 cent I'd say. They would pay me whatever whatever.

damn that's what sup man

One and Only
01-09-2008, 10:37 PM
damn that's what sup man

Yeah that was the way to do it man. After getting out of mega illegal shit I wanted to something more legit for money but still help my family out cause we were struggling. I went on different hustles also like selling programs, movies, cds, whatever. Doing a bunch of stuff just to get whatever money. Made a good profit off of it. High School was like a bank for me.