PDA

View Full Version : The Fight Stories Thread

TSA
01-08-2008, 01:56 AM
:point:..#(THE AFICIAL FIGHT STORY THREAD:t
}:| }:| }:|...8O..|(|(|(

Don't come on here and try acting like you win every fight in the god damn universe, or your gonna make fun of ppl for being honest..if you've gotten your ass kicked please share.

I'll get it started with a nice skuffle that involved both Shaolinassassin

It all started when the White Shaolin assassin started hanging out with a bunch of white trash.

there was mexicans and black with them too but for the most part they were still members of the white trash social sphere

anyways....i hadn't hung out with him in a while, and my boy The ArchBishop had just got a house..a full blown house..and we had had whore over there for like 3 nights in a row...until one saturday

i call up the God white shao and he lets me know he'd like to stop by

so were like "ok."

well next thing you know there's a 3 car motorcade of steaming white trash coming into the building

and mind you Archbishop grew up in a trailer....HE was even offend by the degree of white trashery.

anyways, he signals me to get rid of the homos, so i was like hey homos lets leave, and we went to another party........... (this is the good part)

THE BUILD UP

Im gonna cut it short.....basically the party was even more white trash then the people, i sat down and this girl came and sat on my lap out of nowhere, and she looked kinda young......she was insane too cause she had marker all over her arms...so i though maybe she's insane and not young but just an asshole eater....or just a kid

so im like...how old are you

and she's like guess

and i said 16 (my limit)

and she said...ya know....8th grade.

so i literally thrroowww this bitch off me and start laughing my ass off.

then i run to the balcony and white shao burst is laughing his ass off cause he too had just found out the girls where all 8th grade and the men 18-21

ouch.

THE REAL fight

so anyways, one of the white trash that'll go by Chuck, this little bean dip:mexico:, touches white shao's face (he touches ppl a lot and it's annoying) and white shao goes...."hey don't touch my face dawg"

then Chucko starts screaming his ass off

"WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!"

and touches his face again slappishly

for no reason, which made me mad cause me and my home boy Edwardo from the group home had plans to beat this guys ass since 8th grade but never the chance.

anyways White Shao beggins punching the hot fuck out of him

Then i start punching the hot fuck out of him #(

Then our boy Don starts punching the hot fuck out of him #(

and he's cornered in the balcony so he can't swing back...it was sweet.:mmmyah:

Then his brolic ape friend bursts thru and grabs white shao by the neck and was gonna eat his shit.

So i grab the brolic guy, that'll go by Drew and try pullin him off, but he's too strong

so i grab him tight and purposely fall down so that the weigh of my body will give me more leverage.

it worked and the entire balcony of ppl fell :mmmyah:

which insues and fucking brawl..his ppl verse ours, it was fun :mmmyah:

only since we came with them a lot of ppl were confused who to hit.

anyways Archbishop pulls me out cause he says the cops a here:cop:...i went out and saw that white shao was still in there, so i went back in.

anyways im checking out the brawl and Chuckos leech looking girlfirends thats hitting me and screaming at me

then my boy Tiny out of NOWHERE punches me (he was one of the confused ones)}:|

So i turn around and clock the fuck out of him

then 3 more of his boys are all punchin up on my with im swinging back

i jumped on top of a couch and was punching downwards and everyone..i didnt even know who...i know for a good while they were getting me, then i landed a clean ass one on someone cause i heard it click but i didn't know who

Then white shao bill goldberg spears the big brolic Drew nigga and they go at it, and with the additional leverage of 3 on 1 I start gaining the upper hand. :thumbup:

then i figured out it was actually 2 on 1 and the other guy i had been punching was trying to break it up cause the cops actually came :cop:

he was huge too...real nice guy i remember clean cloaking the shit out of him

anyways with the leverage, i land i couple of bolos, everyone starts running cause the cops start comin and I dip out after i couldn't find with shao

I was pumped after that so i didn't feel any pain, then the next morning i had a charlie horse in my jaw...#(

no bruises or bumps..*D

then i was straight...

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:00 AM
*insert barney pic here when photobucket stops maintainance*
Now YOU share

EAGLE EYE
01-08-2008, 02:00 AM
lol u guys must watch too much of the wwf white trash shit

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:02 AM
^yeah, the pull that made the Drew guy fall was acutally more of a rock bottom where i used my own falling to make him fall, it was a real fun domino collasping of 1/4 of the party though

TUCO
01-08-2008, 02:21 AM
heres a story

dude talked shit
i talked shit
bell rings
punch punch jab
down forward down forward medium punch
down back high kick, medium kick, and low kick
back......then forward high punch
life bar drained
fight over

Blackula Spectacula
01-08-2008, 02:23 AM
heres a story

dude talked shit
i talked shit
bell rings
punch punch jab
life bar drained
fight over

i like your story .. straight to the point

TUCO
01-08-2008, 02:25 AM
and a hadouken back to you ma'am

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:27 AM
oohhh god, don't bring this fucking grey puss worship into a potentially good thread

TUCO
01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
dont mention her then natcha boiii
u just started it all again

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:33 AM
since the rest of ya are a bunch of new jersey queer that wouldn't scrap a lick cause it'll eff up you jheri curls

i'll tell another one in a short bit...(shorter and chokier this time)
..be back in a sec

TUCO
01-08-2008, 02:34 AM
noo joyzy???
don't ever insult me or anyone else like that again

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:59 AM
^man what the fuck is this weenie talking about

that's the problem with Wucorp, to many weenies with sickle cell

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-08-2008, 03:05 AM
heres a story

dude talked shit
i talked shit
bell rings
punch punch jab
life bar drained
fight over

R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up

TSA
01-08-2008, 03:11 AM
hey can someone else start this thread.... every thread i start gets invaded by the poor and the e-beef hungry... our flash eb3efz from 5 threads ago.

.... just copy and paste everything

Os3y3ris
01-08-2008, 03:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5iDzgIRng

Durag
01-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Some drunk student kept hittin in to me in a club so i turned around and smacked him a few times, tried to break a bottle over his head but got thrown out by the bouncers.

Got into a drunken fight on the streets with two fellas who live near me, cant remember how it started, but i hit one of them, they both set on me, and i got stabbed twice in the arm. had to go to hostpital to get stitches.

They were my last two fights.

famenchuan
01-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Was not a real fight but I got knocked out cold in the sanshou kickboxing tounament I went to in the summer.

TUCO
01-08-2008, 09:15 AM
R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up

LP LP MK forward HP
raging demon for that ayyyssse

CherChezLaMarauder
01-08-2008, 10:00 AM
I won't even bother reading your fabricated Duck Tales. Pussies. The most I'd say is that I've bobbed and weaved drunken chicks swings, mushed them, duffed jawlines & temples. I've got my assed whooped too.

TSA
01-08-2008, 11:49 AM
^queer

CherChezLaMarauder
01-08-2008, 11:56 AM
What's next, a Wu Corp Mud Wrestling Fight Club? The only beef you know of are the ones you intake.

TSA
01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
^well Mr. Marauder, if i've tranished you spirit in the past i wish you the best of luck in recovery, as well as in all your indevours in life.

your preserverance and e-beef stamina will soon, if not already, translate into the will to fight and succeed and i hope it takes you far in life

may god bless you

TSA
01-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Oh yeah, my the story i promised before going to bed

anyways, im a freshman in highschool, and im sitting there in my speech class next to my boy Randy from tennessee

him and i had become real good friends, and my freshmen year i went to 1 school and literally everyone i know went to another, so it was good to met new ppl like him, real cool guy

evidentally his mom when to school with and is best friends with lil flips mom.

but anyways, we're taking our finals, and he says something jokingly about my sister.

so i look at him in the "im gonna jokingly kick your ass" look.

then he looks back at me like "what nigga!"

So jokingly i knocked his Source Magazine off his desk...it appears that he refused to take his final

so he slaps the FUCK out of the back of my neck..it was hilariously loud..and painful.

and the teachers all "GUYS STOP IT! NOW!"/(

he was too fat to get up and break things up if it ever got rowdy :yes:

so the Randy guy is all laughing at me while i take my final, and i wasn't about to fight him, he was a junior and twice my size.:yes:

so he keeps going on about my sister...and im like aight man, this guy is genuwinely mad /(...for Nooooooooo reason.

so im done with my final, and he's like "im gonna whoop your ass" and i start laughing and say "aight"

and he gets mad cause im not believeing him

i asked what his problem was today and he said your sister...so im like...aight

then the bell rings and he leaves before me...then when i get outside he starts choking the shit out of me.

then i was like, you know what, this is out of hand

so i so land the cleanest blow to his jaw and he lets go and actually holds his mouth, it turns out i had made him bite his tongue.

Then i start landing one punch after the other down this ramp that led up to the classroom

i think the whole thing in the end caught him off guard cause i don't act like i fight ppl and everyone just assume im some peaceful yet goofy malcolm X type figure

He starts punching me..i remember it was one after the other

PLOW:ouch:

but i was pumped and didn't really feel it.

Then he grabs me and throws me against the wall :frusty: and we're throwing punches back and forth

then i remember thinkin "ok..i gotta make it look like i won" :i

so i rip the coller on his shirt and keep punching his mouth were i has seen blood

thoughtwise this was my most composed fight ever ^O^

so anyways someone pulls him off and another person literally lifts me away

it turns out my sister pulled him off and way punching the fuck out of him and he wouldn't swing back with good reason. O:)

then she goes "YOU just got your ass kicked" :point: :ouch:

and the huge crowd starts laughing cause he really did.

he looked like a train wreck, his shirt was torn, his lips all bloody, eyes bloodshot, and he was light skinned so he got all red:ouch:

they carried me off and into the office where i was suspended and consequently failed half of my classes being that it was the final 2 days of finals week:frusty:

i saw him later when i can to get me stuff..he came up out of nowhere and shook my hand :stroke:..it was a good moment in black history.:clap:

I didn't grow up around "black americans", just nigerians, so i used to assume they'd be the same thing only smart cause the stereotype of black americans is that they're tough, rich, and smart (the first cause of rap vidoes, the second cause of rap videos, the third cause ppl like malcolm X and Marcus Garvey were the first glimpses of black ppl in nigeria)

but anyways, i noticed i was different from them (and whites) after a while, a lot of them had beef with the fact i "talk white" (i learned american english watching the news, my Dad, Nick at Nite and cartoons)

and the fact i do really goofy shit like dress like spongebob on celebrity day...so when they first met me they keep trying to "test my gangsta' or something, and then realize im insane so they just gain a huge respect.

i remember when i dressed like sponge bob (my youngerdays) and table of em were all "Sup spongebob hahahhA" in a rude tone the next day, so i turned around and started cussing them out about how my taxes feed them.

everyone in the school was afraid of these cats for good reason. After that they were all "that's the nigga that whooped Randy" and then they cut it out cause what the fuck ya know....what the fuck...

i remember having a locker next to 3 dudes that kept thinking the goofy shit me and my boy did was things to laugh "at" instead of "with" so one day it was just me at my locker before school chillin. And the 3 of them are all trying to start and fight, and im yelling back, if not more, then it cools down cause they weren't bout it and one goes "shit if i was him i would have left a long time ago (being outnumbered) and i go that's cause "i ain't no punk bitch"..then after that we became friends...or they at least became "friends" with me, i still don't trust anyone that meets someone by trying to start a fight.

this wasn't every black person, just a few.

it's different now, we all respect each other and buy my merchandise.

TeknicelStylez
01-08-2008, 12:58 PM
I could fill up pages with last summer alone.

TSA
01-08-2008, 01:00 PM
THREAD FAILED because you wrote a fucking book in the first post.
no, there's a lot of baggage with my posts cause it's all about the boomarang E-be3f.

and before that it was instant Dan Cooleying regardless of the thread

go back and read every thread i've made, it goes

*3 lols

*4th response is some guy/girl getting revenge for a thread from 2 weeks ago.

then everything goes downhill.

TeknicelStylez
01-08-2008, 01:03 PM
rofl at mapping your responses

TACO fears New Jersey, his fat ass would stick out in the narrow streets.

DJMethods
01-08-2008, 01:06 PM
I got my head smacked open by some big maori cunt. That shit hurt and was embarassing. He's screaming at his missus and goes to hit her, you know everyones standing around watching.. the fuck do people do that for? So I'm "oi what the fuck are you doing". He turns and starts going "you wanna get slapped too?" (Keep in mind I'm pretty small and this dude was 6'6 and like 100 kilos) so I try to cool it down when the STUPID BITCH girlfriend starts going off at me to. If you've seen a maori chick, this is also scary, imagine Ilz with an extra 50 kilos and steel pipe. He gets more amped, I become their little fucking "venting" shit to help their marriage, dude takes a MASSIVE swing at me, kinda ducked it, he fucks off after one hit. Start walking back through the city and blood starts dripping infront of my eye. Go to wash it off at Maccas, come out of the bathroom AND THE CUNTS STANDING IN LINE. Didn't chip me again though.

Moral of the story.. mind your own fucking business. But I couldn't let that slide.

TSA
01-08-2008, 01:07 PM
it's a sad, sad truth Tek, i would really like to contribute to this site but some people are mortally wounded and won't drop shit

i motion for a new man law

If you get into e-be3f in one thread, your responses can only be in that thread, in a hilarious follow up beef themed thread, or if your name is mentioned in a future thread negatively

Lox-the-5th
01-08-2008, 01:18 PM
lol, at shogunassassin's tales of violence. sometimes 'appearing' like a geek can work in someone's favour. ive whuped and been whuped myself......... story to follow, i gotta take a shit.

TeknicelStylez
01-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Due to the fact people think I'm E-Thugging, I will now tell stories of me getting my ass whooped so you can pop corn and enjoy yourselves.

When I was like 17 years old, I was real small, I'm still small but I was alot smaller. I just got done killing a case of Natural Ice with my nigga Jerry and Son Son so we walking down the ave and I went to go take a piss in dunkin donuts. These niggaz dip off to go get pizza or something, so when I came outside I was by myself drunk.

I cross the street and cool out in front of the papi store, these niggaz from Newark I know and a couple other cats is chilling. The niggaz from Newark had beef with my other boys, so this big crip mofucka named Rico gets in my face and he's all like, "YO TEK, COME AROUND THE CORNER", I'm like fuck that shit, I'ma go around the corner and get stomped on by everyone. So I'm like "fuck that", so he he goes "I'm gonna steel off on your right here than."

Next thing you know I'm in a hospital bed with a hole in my face and my whole white tee covered in blood. So the doctor comes in, stitches me up, I'm mad as hell. I get up, dip, my nigga O, Jerry, and Son Son in the waiting room. They told me this nigga snuck me in the face, I fell hit the back of my head into a garbage can than hit my head on the sidewalk and knocked out cold. My bottom tooth went through my lower lip, my jaw locked up, and I started choking on my own blood.

That was the hardest I ever got hit.

DJMethods
01-08-2008, 01:25 PM
^Pussy

TSA
01-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Daaaaaaaaayuuuuummmmmm tek.

my jaw locked up too, shit was annoying.

TeknicelStylez
01-08-2008, 01:29 PM
St Patricks day, I'm sitting there at a table explaining to somebody how to play spades. This kid I never met in my life comes out of left field and punches me with all his reach and might in the left temple. I knock out fall under the table, this nigga jumps on me and just punches me in the head a good 40 times than leaves. My head cracked open I had a bad concussion, shit wasn't pretty.

Lox-the-5th
01-08-2008, 01:50 PM
damn stylez kid, thats some severe beat-downs. has anything happened since? have u seen them heads again?

back in '05, i was in a local bar with an american friend of mine from boston. and this fucking retarded drunken local startin talking shit to my yank friend. the usual bullshit: "fuck america, fuck bush, its your fault bush is in power. "
now my bostonian friend is banannas at the best of times, he hates bush, but for arguments sake, he comes across as the biggest conservative republican ever just to piss this fucker off.

by now i can tel its getting outta hand, so i intervene and try to talk sense with this idiot local. basically: "this is my american friend, let it go, enjoy your stout, let us enjoy ourselves too. no one wants trouble. "
now the fucker is fixated on me, askin me who the fuck my da is. now i can tel by his tattoos that he used to have sway, if u catch my drift. which makes me even more reluctant to see shit kick off. eventually boston john comes out with one sarcastic comment too far. and this gorilla leaps up from his bar stool. he graps boston, which leaves him exposed to a right hook from urs truely.

knowing the best way to deal with a cunt this size is to put him to ground, i continue the onslaught til he hits the deck, boston john manages to get some, as soon as he frees himself from the cobra clutch his throat endured.

at this point , i know we gotta break the fuck out, its 3 pm in the fucking day. thankfully my boy was a bar manager at this very bar, and seen the whole shit go down, fast forward a few weeks, phonecalls made, me and boston john find a new watering hole. retard licks his wounds and thankfully forgets wat we looked like due his drunken state.

i wouldnt really call this a fight, it was more of suspect chin inspection. but its the last physical shit i got into.

DJMethods
01-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Alright, so i'm the pub, maggot as fuck just chatting to a chick who was way out of my league but digging me cause of her alcohol consumption levels and the fact I wasn't saying "lol post ur tits :P" (Try it guys).

We're like fuck it, we need to get out of here and we bail back to her place. This girl lived in CITY BEACH, opposite side of the city, and probably the richest area in my city. I'm thinking, alright, this isn't good, I've got no cash how the fuck am I getting home. Take one step inside and get "shhhh, don't wake my parents", while shes screaming and trying to take off her heels. You know what I mean by the noise level of a drunk chick trying to take heels off.

We get to her bedroom and I'm fingering her a bit she asks if I had a rubber. Nothing in my pockets, not even my wallet, but I was fine losing $3 and a few condoms to get my end in her so told her nah and she sends me to her bathroom. This shit was MASSIVE, I had no clue where the fuck to look, so I'm searching around and seeing shit I don't know whats used for, and eventually find the packet. Stick my hand in, fucking NOTHING.

Walk out to tell her and shes passed out. Now I'm not going on a 8575983 hour walk without AT LEAST getting a blowjob off this bitch. I'm shaking her and slapping her gently.. nothing. I just spank her ass so it echoed in the 45 other rooms in the house and she wakes up, tells me to fuck off she wants to sleep before I even got to say a word. You've all been in this position.. you think "damn, I didn't bring the rufies tonight?" and contemplate if she's drunk enough to forget. I don't rape, so I'm sitting there hard, pissed off, drunk and in the house of people I grew up dispising.

Did the only a person could do in my position, jacked off. Got it out, i'm just beating it sitting in this bitches bed pissed off at the fact I had to WALK home and lost everything I came out with - Except my children. I'm about to blow, turn to her pillow and just splurt a massive load all over the side of her pillow shes not sleeping on and roll her over.

Moral of the story.. ALWAYS HAVE CONDOMS

Lox-the-5th
01-08-2008, 02:09 PM
hahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^ thats knowledge right there.

Cee Oh Vee
01-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Post deleted.

Koolish
01-08-2008, 02:23 PM
this fucker back in high school used to be a friend of mine, but he got too weird so i started to distance myself from him, that made him sad and he got all emotional and pissed off.

i was in a group with him in a class and i sent him something on email, it had a little signature in it, so he yells all this shit through email, i say something quick back like "fuck off", and he sends another two page filled emails dissing a lot of people close to me, someone really close and so i knew it had to go down.

i call this fucker out of class, we go to this parking lot and he wants to talk about all this shit that's happened when all i'm thinking is how do i take him down quickest. he then asks "can you throw the first punch? i don't want to get kicked out of my kung fu class". i dropped my hands and just went "whhaaaaat the fuck?" and so eventually a little while later i throw one to his chest and i'm like "so fucking do something". so we square off and i get him in the stomach again with a straight jab. he goes for a kick to the left leg, i block it, one two chin-chest he's on the ground "I can't move my jaw!", i walk away.

the following year "yo man so and so's talking shit about you again". so basically we set up the fact that we would fight again, if he lost he would leave the school. i find him one day after school bring him to the same spot, motherfucker wants to talk again... blah blah blah we get into it. he improved a little since he was throwing enough punches but at the beginning we rushed into it i was aiming for the head, eventually he tries to chokehold me, i start uppercutting his stomach and the faggot grabs my crotch, in the middle of the brawl i'm like "yo man, let go of my dick". we seperate and i land a clean straight to his temple and the motherfucker DROPS, so i land a few in the back of his head and when he stands up he stumbles and goes "i can't see out of my right eye!" and i'm like alright, we'll stop. i gave him some time and was like "alright let's do this again" and he cowered and was like "if you want me to get on my knees, i will man". i was like "what the fuck, no!" and so we agreed we'll fight later. i see him the next day, tell him straight up "you aren't a fighter man" and it's settled.

a few months later "yo man so and so is talking shit again." whatever, fuck it. he didn't even leave the school, i kept getting "you have to kick his ass man i hate that guy" and he stuck around.

drunk as hell at university i walk into this random group of guys and start talking to them, this one guy apparently says something fucked up (my friend's recollection, i don't remember much) and i didn't really take notice. after a few seconds he starts throwing punches at my face and his friend join in they're both throwing. apparently i hadn't even noticed what was going on and after a shitload of punches i realized "oh nice it's fight time!" i drop some hammers on one guy's head while the other guy is attacking and all their friends break up cause security came. the next day my jaw hurt and i had a small cut on the top of my head, nothing serious.

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:28 PM
What's Dictation? or Diatribe?

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:31 PM
this fucker back in high school used to be a friend of mine, but he got too weird so i started to distance myself from him, that made him sad and he got all emotional and pissed off.

i was in a group with him in a class and i sent him something on email, it had a little signature in it, so he yells all this shit through email, i say something quick back like "fuck off", and he sends another two page filled emails dissing a lot of people close to me, someone really close and so i knew it had to go down.

i call this fucker out of class, we go to this parking lot and he wants to talk about all this shit that's happened when all i'm thinking is how do i take him down quickest. he then asks "can you throw the first punch? i don't want to get kicked out of my kung fu class". i dropped my hands and just went "whhaaaaat the fuck?" and so eventually a little while later i throw one to his chest and i'm like "so fucking do something". so we square off and i get him in the stomach again with a straight jab. he goes for a kick to the left leg, i block it, one two chin-chest he's on the ground "I can't move my jaw!", i walk away.

the following year "yo man so and so's talking shit about you again". so basically we set up the fact that we would fight again, if he lost he would leave the school. i find him one day after school bring him to the same spot, motherfucker wants to talk again... blah blah blah we get into it. he improved a little since he was throwing enough punches but at the beginning we rushed into it i was aiming for the head, eventually he tries to chokehold me, i start uppercutting his stomach and the faggot grabs my crotch, in the middle of the brawl i'm like "yo man, let go of my dick". we seperate and i land a clean straight to his temple and the motherfucker DROPS, so i land a few in the back of his head and when he stands up he stumbles and goes "i can't see out of my right eye!" and i'm like alright, we'll stop. i gave him some time and was like "alright let's do this again" and he cowered and was like "if you want me to get on my knees, i will man". i was like "what the fuck, no!" and so we agreed we'll fight later. i see him the next day, tell him straight up "you aren't a fighter man" and it's settled.

a few months later "yo man so and so is talking shit again." whatever, fuck it. he didn't even leave the school, i kept getting "you have to kick his ass man i hate that guy" and he stuck around.

drunk as hell at university i walk into this random group of guys and start talking to them, this one guy apparently says something fucked up (my friend's recollection, i don't remember much) and i didn't really take notice. after a few seconds he starts throwing punches at my face and his friend join in they're both throwing. apparently i hadn't even noticed what was going on and after a shitload of punches i realized "oh nice it's fight time!" i drop some hammers on one guy's head while the other guy is attacking and all their friends break up cause security came. the next day my jaw hurt and i had a small cut on the top of my head, nothing serious.
i suport your kung fu friend, he's a g.o.d

Blackula Spectacula
01-08-2008, 02:33 PM
i've never gotten into a physical fight. I'm not that kind of person even when i'm drunk I get along with everyone, I'm a friendly drunk :). Plus my big brother would beat up ne dude who looked at me wrong haha so I never get physical, i'm just a big mouth sometimes.

TeknicelStylez
01-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Lol the worst fight I ever got into on my part, my boy was talking shit on the phone, so I walked to his house like 18 blocks away. He was standing outside with like 30 people, it was just me and my boy, so I square up. This kids a football player, he just tackled me pinned me down and starting wailing on my head. I reached up and grabbed his adams apple and he stopped, than his brother comes flying out the house with a big ass knife screaming his head off. I just got up, picked up my fitted and walked away.

When you're skinny, if a big person gets you on the floor in the right spot it's all over. I learned from that fight how to keep people off me though.

TSA
01-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I remember when i was in middle school

i was a mooch, and was well liked and funny so i was used to people taking what i didn't lightly

i say this white trash kid with like 8 zebra cakes on his tray

and i ask him for one and he's like no

then im like

"Dude come one you fucking have like...50"

"fuck off!"

"Just give me a fuckin zebra cake dude!"

"No..FUCK OFF you faggot!"

so i slapped him in the back of the head

then he swings and i jump back and he misses

theni dive back in and start punching the shit out of him, he was punching back too but he was still sitting down so i had the upper hand

that was the only fight that i had ever started.

i saw him later this year actually, he fuckin cock diesel now, brolic as hell, joined the army and has a daughter.

it was in line to see Transformers with my little brother.

then again after that at a party that ended in a riot when a bunch of fags started break out the house owners windows and jumping his scared white buddies.

he would eat my shit now.

Lox-the-5th
01-08-2008, 03:03 PM
^^^^^^^and did u get a zebra cake?

TSA
01-08-2008, 03:12 PM
nah man...so i guess i lost

HANZO
01-08-2008, 03:50 PM
my fights mainly have been gang brawls. well not exactly gangs but the different races in school will collide and i would be automatically dragged in. it was always turks vs jamaicans. and we pretty much fuked them up. why cause we got the guns, knives and outnumber them. i got involved cause i didnt like the way carribeans rejected africans, and they run their mouths far too much.

my last fight which technically wasnt a fight, was knocking down one of my girlfriends male friends. the guy got annoying and i saw his hand near the lower waist of my girl, so i told him in a nice way first to back off. he mouthed off, so i jus broke his nose.

i dnt get into many fights, i chose not to, i do have a short fuse. the only time i would actually look for a fight is if my football(soccer) team lost a game. sometimes the inner hooligan would get the better of me.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
I've got into mad shoving matches on the train as of late.

JackOfHearts
01-08-2008, 04:23 PM
im usually too drunk to fight.....they rarely end my way.

11th Chamber
01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
been in to many fights to remember(high school, streets, etc.). I have never lost a one on one fight in my life, and have never been knocked out from one either.

Altho I have been knocked out from a fight tho. It was me and 3 of my boys against 6 or 7 guys. We came up on them and I had my eye on one guy, next thing I know I get blasted from another dude that I wasent lookin at. Was knocked out for only like 5-10 seconds I think, but still, it shouldent have happened.

All in all, we ended up runnin cause we were so outnumbered, and I got 2 of my back teeth knocked out, and got a nasty bruised up face. This was back in like October or November 2005

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-08-2008, 05:12 PM
lol, I gotta say, Shaolin Assasin reminds me alot like me, the goofy dude and shit, except I'm white and I don't try startin' fights, but I'm always the dude they jokingly talk shit to. But theres this one black dude I know, he's just a straight up punk, he'll be talking shit like "I'm finna beat yo' ass if ya dont (insert command here)", just one of those dudes, so he just starts talking and talkin' and I don't follow his orders so dude trys pushin' me into the lockers and I'm like "Try that one more time and see what happens", so dude pushes me again and right after he trys swinging, I saw it coming from amile away, appearantly this kid his them wide ass swings, so I just duck and tackle him into the lockers and started pulling off a Jake LaMatta and went crazy with uppercuts to his stomach, and I just landed a nice upercut to the sweet spot of his chin. It was over, the schools staff didn't even know bout it either hah. But that's prolly the most serious solo fight I got into.

TUCO
01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
i wonder how tek knows im fat
mustve done his eResearch

how proud can anyone possibly be from fighting all the time??
i thot the idea is to keep it straight and keep away from fights
bloody eyes and heads wont make u cool

Rame
01-08-2008, 05:24 PM
One time some of my friends got beat up while I was drinking a few hundred meters away, isn't that something?

TSA
01-08-2008, 05:54 PM
lol, I gotta say, Shaolin Assasin reminds me alot like me, the goofy dude and shit, except I'm white and I don't try startin' fights, but I'm always the dude they jokingly talk shit to. But theres this one black dude I know, he's just a straight up punk, he'll be talking shit like "I'm finna beat yo' ass if ya dont (insert command here)", just one of those dudes, so he just starts talking and talkin' and I don't follow his orders so dude trys pushin' me into the lockers and I'm like "Try that one more time and see what happens", so dude pushes me again and right after he trys swinging, I saw it coming from amile away, appearantly this kid his them wide ass swings, so I just duck and tackle him into the lockers and started pulling off a Jake LaMatta and went crazy with uppercuts to his stomach, and I just landed a nice upercut to the sweet spot of his chin. It was over, the schools staff didn't even know bout it either hah. But that's prolly the most serious solo fight I got into.

lol that fight sounds more like a mortal kombat combo

but yeah man, ppl always have a hard time reading me when they don't know me...even when they do

they always assume im either this huge mack the fucks bitches daily, which isn't the case, this reaaaalllyyyy nice guy that would hurt a fly, which isn't the truth, or some big tough fighting animal, which isn't the truth, a pot head, which isn't the truth, or a bookworm, which isn't the truth

then the ones that think im nice try to act catch a rep off me and shit goes down hill cause im actually an asshole african that grew up fighting people daily cause he lived in nigeria and a racist hicktown and looks down on everyone, which is true

mashqauck
01-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I want to hear about another gangsta ass Doctor Killgrave fight

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-08-2008, 07:49 PM
they always assume im either this huge mack the fucks bitches daily, which isn't the case, this reaaaalllyyyy nice guy that would hurt a fly, which isn't the truth, or some big tough fighting animal, which isn't the truth, a pot head, which isn't the truth, or a bookworm, which isn't the truth

LMFAO!!! Thats actually what people think of me most the time on the real, thats their firs assumptions.

Os3y3ris
01-08-2008, 10:10 PM
For the record, the guy I fight in the vid was a triad enforcer. Southern mantis master down with the Hip Sing Tong.

Os3y3ris
01-08-2008, 11:18 PM
LOL. I would be the little black motherfucker that won the shit.

TAURO
01-08-2008, 11:33 PM
This is such a bullshit thread, why don't everyone just arm wrestle or better yet whip your dicks out and compare sizes.....

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/sizechart.gif

I've been in my fair share of fights but that shit stays with me cos I ain't proud of that shit.

TSA
01-08-2008, 11:47 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/crismo2124/Super%20Hero%20and%20Villain%20Party/Picture590.jpg

Where are you from originally Blackula?

I ain't going to be up all over you like the rest of these Nerds (Fathertime excluded) but I will give props when it's due, Blackula your body is bangin. You a sexy queen and I hope whoever is with you treats you right.

Thats it...Tauro out.

Oh Snap.......thats what im talking about.

Colombia tienes las mejores

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/player86/Craig_David.jpg
Hey girl, want some bubble gum?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 12:04 AM
oseyeris it didnt look like you 'won' that fight. dude was 51? LOL....What the HELL did i just watch!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Palehorse....anyone can mount someone. And they can be reverse. It wasn't really a fight even. I dont know why osyris didnt continue?
Either way, I seen much better. Whats with the new trend of taping this stuff? God damn pretty soon we'll have people taping their robberies.

TAURO
01-09-2008, 12:34 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/crismo2124/Super%20Hero%20and%20Villain%20Party/Picture590.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/player86/Craig_David.jpg
Hey girl, want some bubble gum?

LMAO......you fag

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/madapenostrils.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/shaolinlovesparis.jpg

TSA
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j271/NinaValentine/ghostface.jpg
"Chillin with Hiltons...Nigerian.."

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 12:43 AM
if your in the area i could aranage it in a gym without the legal worries and a more professional type atmosphere

I'm in MD with no car unfortunately. If I come up to PA though, I'll see. I'd love a good match.

what was that all about? you travelled all the way there to fight that hell's angels looking dude for no reason? and who were those strange androgenous freaks in the shorts and halter tops?

Nope. The girls and another came from georgia to fight the little guy in the olive shirt. He's a bajiquan student from China who appeared in a kung fu documentary some time ago. I live like 40 min away, so they stayed with me. We get there, find the location unsuitable and the argument on the tape ensues. The big guy was John Springer, world famous kung fu master and triad enforcer, among other things. I didn't wanna fight the guy, so I let him run his mouth. Then he attacked Kat, who is indeed a girl. So I opened with a ill advised flying kick and the rest is pretty clear.

oseyeris it didnt look like you 'won' that fight.

Of course I did. Look at it blow by blow. I got the takedown. I got mount. I escaped the headlock. I poked him in the eye. I landed punches. I bit his thumb down to the bone (look at my head shaking when he reaches up). I landed more punches. I then threatened to kill him and landed my best shot of the fight. If you turn the sound up you can hear him whining about the parking lot and giving up.

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Palehorse....anyone can mount someone. And they can be reverse. It wasn't really a fight even. I dont know why osyris didnt continue?

No, not anyone can mount someone. There's this little thing we call "guard" that makes it hard to do. Springer did not have one. And not anyone can just be reversed. When I get rolled on the street by a kung fu master, I'm turning in my BLUE BELT IN BRAZILIAN JIUJITSU. I'm a martial artist. The shit only looks simple because I'm trained to do it. Its what I do. I get into mount and stay there.

I stopped because he was no longer trying to kill my friend and instead begging for mercy. I didn't wanna fight, but he snatched Kat up by the neck and threatened to kill her. He's lucky I didn't just shoot his ass. Plus we were in the middle of the parking lot of an open business with a car full of guns and exotic drugs.

Either way, I seen much better.

I'd hope so. No one's saying that shit is the UFC finals.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Maybe I need to look again. You need a new video guy. lol. So you know your shit? you not just some dude. I was thinking this was just some normal street fight

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 12:54 AM
The Brazilian ju jitsu....the Joyce Gracie shit? Those guys i always thought were the best UFC fighters.

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 12:56 AM
osyrius whats youer weight?

160. My opponent was at least 230 according to him.
what happened after that? did you finish the fight?I went home and ingested quite a bit of 2c-e. He cleaned his wounds and went to the beach. I don't street fight. Thats why I let him run his mouth. I only acted when he went to kill the girl. I wasn't kidding when I said that I'd kill him right before he gave up. Had he continued to be a problem I would've used as much force as possible. The white bag that the guy has at the end is filled with 2c-x and a beretta.

Os3y3ris
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Maybe I need to look again. You need a new video guy. lol. So you know your shit? you not just some dude. I was thinking this was just some normal street fight

We had FOUR vid guys. One was the girl. She got scared and put the camera down. The guy that picked it up forgot to turn it on. No vid on that one. Then they had a cam guy. HE got scared and put it down. Finally the asshole that was SUPPOSED to be fighting picked it up. But yeh, this was gong sau. Everyone in that parking lot was a martial artist except for the white guy with us after the fight. The larger girl is a thai champ, the smaller also a fighter. With the other guys was a bajiguan fighter and another kung fu fighter. The guy I fought was the head of lions roar (i think), a souther mantis master, and a high ranking triad enforcer.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 01:03 AM
LOL..damn.

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 01:13 AM
nicky u fuckin faggit! i cant stand yo ass, u a bitch 4 dat son, y da fuck u went out like a snitch nigga? u snitch on both of them kidz n when they get back yo u gon get it!!
ps. and even tameeka is done wit u so dont call her faggit
pss...

DIE

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 01:15 AM
stfu faggit!
snitch ass nigga, cant wait for u to get ragged around da parkin lot of yo crib son:cheerlie:

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2008, 01:17 AM
We had FOUR vid guys. One was the girl. She got scared and put the camera down. The guy that picked it up forgot to turn it on. No vid on that one. Then they had a cam guy. HE got scared and put it down. Finally the asshole that was SUPPOSED to be fighting picked it up. But yeh, this was gong sau. Everyone in that parking lot was a martial artist except for the white guy with us after the fight. The larger girl is a thai champ, the smaller also a fighter. With the other guys was a bajiguan fighter and another kung fu fighter. The guy I fought was the head of lions roar (i think), a souther mantis master, and a high ranking triad enforcer.

i only watched 15 secs into the clip, but this kind of sounds like a secret meeting of ninjas

like kill bill style

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 01:27 AM
stfu faggit!
snitch ass nigga, cant wait for u to get ragged around da parkin lot of yo crib son:cheerlie:

wtf was that all about? lol

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 01:45 AM
inocent bystander of the wrath my rage!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2008, 01:46 AM
uh..ok

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2008, 01:51 AM
hes been listening to the bonus track with george clintons THC induced rant too much

TSA
01-09-2008, 01:51 AM
i only watched 15 secs into the clip, but this kind of sounds like a secret meeting of ninjas

like kill bill style

....secert meeting....?

SKAMPOE
01-09-2008, 01:57 AM
http://i3.tinypic.com/538i36d.jpg

TSA
01-09-2008, 02:00 AM
damn, skampoe's hungry for that #1 wucorp spot

Durag
01-09-2008, 05:02 AM
Worst beating i ever got was when some cunt bet me senseless with a metal pipe. Knocked me unconcious and kept hittin me. Or when i get bashed in the head with a rock. Nearly got killed.
Couldnt be bothered with the whole story