PDA

View Full Version : RaadrrVan Exclusive

raddr vvan
01-08-2008, 02:34 AM
www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan

the corp

For ya'll who like my music enjoy it.!!
For ya'll who don't like my music ,you know how I feel about you.

TUCO
01-08-2008, 02:39 AM
peace radarr
lemme know when ur in south miami area so i can hit u up with a track of my own

pull out ur umbrella for the wu corp-law men....they want ur head

Jammin
01-08-2008, 02:46 AM
ahahahahaha

doing a song about someone on the internet, who's the looser now?

you're taking this shit waay too seriously, i just hope you'll never be famous because you'll fight the whole world if the world don't like you

HarlemDiplomat
01-08-2008, 03:17 AM

Jammin
01-08-2008, 08:08 AM

so i MUST like your music, according to u? u aint letting us choose, everyone has different tastes in music but you wanna act like a dictator

if someone don't like your music you don't like him.. you will never be able to sell records if you think like that +)

V4D3R
01-08-2008, 08:56 AM
^^Haha fag got sonned on track/ Only forum member in the Corp history to get sonned on track lmao.

Jammin
01-08-2008, 09:26 AM
^^Haha fag got sonned on track/ Only forum member in the Corp history to get sonned on track lmao.

lol like this track is the track of the year, nobody will hear it, raaddarr van is just famous on your internet ..and HONESTLY its not because its raaddarr van, iam not hating, iam talking about hip hop, this track sucks with rhymes like "with dlah we shine with the wu, hey yo this is true, iam coming after you" what kind of rhymes is that? even my little brother is doing better shit

he's taking this shit too seriously, that's why raaddarr van is the funniest cat to play wit'

:: now listening to nas - nas is like::

that's what iam calling real hip hop ^^

TUCO
01-08-2008, 10:04 AM
ok hes famous on the internet, blah blah blah
......so what???
damn jammin u just follow this dude wherever he goes dont you??
why u even bother to listen to his shit??? u say u got another taste in music well then show that shit yo
but u following Raddar around listenin to his shit lookin at his pics an watever...how does that show u dont like the dude???
i think ur his biggest fan on this site

Jammin
01-08-2008, 10:08 AM
ok hes famous on the internet, blah blah blah
......so what???
damn jammin u just follow this dude wherever he goes dont you??
why u even bother to listen to his shit??? u say u got another taste in music well then show that shit yo
but u following Raddar around listenin to his shit lookin at his pics an watever...how does that show u dont like the dude???
i think ur his biggest fan on this site

because he's fake

**waiting patiently to bring you the proof**

TUCO
01-08-2008, 10:11 AM
ok watever
watever u prooved good for u man
we can all backtrack the thread
so wats ur mission after all that???

L~>1<~NKS
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Cla....ssic.

These threads iz so feathery they tickle me/turn these niggas brain to meat/Raddaarrr brings that heat to cook they chili/make these corp sissies beg for mercy...

See that Radddaarrr i gots that fire cravin the wax, g. Im recordin' the Hit Factory in North Myami this Sunday night. Scream @ ya frog.

begongo
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Raddr Van, and you would be?

Durag
01-08-2008, 12:04 PM

the corp

For ya'll who like my music enjoy it.!!

*Shakes head in disbelief*

How sad is this!!!!!!!!

The Corp??????!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look at his sig

Bitch muthafuckas go eat a dick!

This guy is hilarious

SKAMPOE
01-08-2008, 12:15 PM
http://collect.myspace.com/music/popup.cfm?num=0&time=undefined&fid=212149071&uid=1&t=MXJRnNGoRtJZFx5v9NgO9qRMt6k6VeovHF/0

Jammin
01-08-2008, 01:37 PM
ok watever
watever u prooved good for u man
we can all backtrack the thread
so wats ur mission after all that???

& what's yourz? looks like you got raaddar in your buddy list now

Jammin
01-08-2008, 01:45 PM
*Shakes head in disbelief*

How sad is this!!!!!!!!

The Corp??????!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look at his sig

Bitch muthafuckas go eat a dick!

This guy is hilarious

i cant believe it, he did a song about someone on an internet site, how real is this guy? the first e-beef in the history of wu-corp

he's taking it too seriously

Origin™
01-08-2008, 02:13 PM
hahahaha that shit is fucking hillarious, dude crushed ya'll on Audio

vahacris
01-08-2008, 02:23 PM
rhymes like "im shine with wu bla bla bla" makes this guy look like the last faggott in line.......... man built your own for god sake and stop bitin' wu. no its not even bittin' its just faggott tryin to act like his wu and just because of that hes a loser........

stop this shit nicca and start your own shit. you should see after 10 years of bitin' thats you never gonna be a star based just on statein you are the wu....... its pathetic man....

you can be good rapper for some of us here, but stop this wutang shit man. nobody belives you here and its just pathetic how you try to convince us....... you got so many years from day one to jump on some official wutrack or even wufam track but all you got from wufam members is that they exposed your stupid ass........

so for those who dont wanna read the whole thing: threadstarter is pathetic fake faggott..............

Prolifical ENG
01-08-2008, 03:01 PM

yeah this is going into the classic section...don't let me forget.

oh yeah and lol @ putting it into the sound shack.....i moved that other thread here to attempt to drain the drama out without Cooleying it to at least respect the thread starter.

pneumatic
01-08-2008, 03:08 PM
This song should be added to the wu corp media section, LOL.

vahacris
01-08-2008, 06:06 PM

man this would be like grammy award for him:cheerlie:

raddr vvan
01-08-2008, 06:47 PM
A YO vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott CHEK THIS OUT GO EAT A DICK MUTHFUCKA.LYKE I SAID N THE PASS NON OF YAH CAN WHOOP MY ASS YAH-MEEN. U SAY IM BIGHTIN IIGHT MUTHFUCKA IM VERY REACHABLE AS SOON AS U CEE ME ON 42END MANHATTEN STREETS BE SURE 2 ANOUCE WHO U BE SO I CAN SLAP THE SHIT OUT YO HOE ASS.I DONT GIVE A FUCK IM NOT LYKE THE REST OF WU-TANG CLAN. U SAY SHIT ABOUT AND DISS ME ON THIS HERE WU-TANG CORP IM NOT HAVEIN IT.MUTHAFUCKA. YAH CAN SAY YEAH RAADDRR IZ A FUNNY CAT HE'S A LOOSAH COOL ILL BE DAT.BUT U BAT NOT LET ME CATCH YO ASS N THE STREETS.IIGHT 2 ALL YAH AGAIN WHO DONT LYKE ME KOOL. U JUS BETTA WATCH WHERE U WALK CAUSE IF I KNO ITS U JAMMIN ASSMONEY VAHACRIS.IMAH BREAK YA MUTHFUCKIN FACE POINT BLANK .2 THE REST OF YAH ON WU CLAN CORP WHO FEELIN ME 1 LIDOVE

raddr vvan
01-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Raaddrr-van Plain And Simple Peace

vahacris
01-08-2008, 07:25 PM
U JUS BETTA WATCH WHERE U WALK CAUSE IF I KNO ITS U JAMMIN ASSMONEY VAHACRIS.IMAH BREAK YA MUTHFUCKIN FACE POINT BLANK

are you really 34?? man you act like 14 years old retarded kid. you dig it? stop makin fool of yourself, you embrace yourself talkin shit like that......

you wanna kill me?? hahahaah kid stop that shit or jump the plane go to europe, find my contry, my city, my street, my block etc. etc. and stop threatin me thru the net cuz its pathetic .. cant you see it??? whats your IQ level genius?? 1 and a half??

i told you nicca stop pretend you are wu, start your own shhit, make a good album featuring your best buddies rza and gza and im gonna be the first one to bow before you..... matter a fact if you would pay so much attention to your music instead of makin gey threads you would be platinium artist now.....

...but for now all you show us is your stupid mumblings about being wutang + all that shit that exposed your stupid ass makin you the official wutang-corp 1st faggott...........

ok.now you can threat me more thru the net kid.......... give us another reasons to laught from you faggy, come on dont wait till we beg you for more mumblings.............

vahacris
01-08-2008, 07:29 PM
PEACE RADDR VVAN

how is that pronounced?

RAD DOCTOR V VAN?

buhahaha

but nah men. he pronouce it raidarucks before real raidarucks exposed his ass...........

now we should just call him doctor van.................... til real doctor van comes in and smack his ass

V4D3R
01-08-2008, 07:35 PM
^^who really got issues. You suburbanite transvestites dont know what a metro street corner looks like unless u drive by it or riding the train by it. You act so much like a fag vahacris it aint funny - tryna clown a street cat for doing what he do (defend his name). You aint got shit to say that is relevant or being taken seriously in here.

And wtf is up with your sig? "Don't fuck with us.protect you neck." Thats some biting faggot ass shit from some tranny dick in the ass clown right there. You and Jasmin be on some male booty shit and are stinking up these boards man.

raddr vvan
01-08-2008, 07:47 PM
V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.but To That Other Muthafucka You From The Rugged Landz Of Europe You Not From Shaolin Bitch Get Da Fuck Outta Here.
A Yo Jammin You Mean You Waited 2 Months To Send Me A Private Message On Sum Ol Bullshit Come Out The Muthafucken Closet And Reveal Who You Are.
You Gone Send Me Some Ol Message Talken About "motherfucken Face" You Gone Break Mine?alright Pussy As Soon As You Stop Pumpen Koolaid Out Ya Chest Come To Miami Or Newyork I'm In The Streets......p.e.a.c.e Fag Jammin As In The Wordz Of My Nigga Dj Chris "yo Vote For Fag Jammin"
He's A Faggot Everytime Somethan Go Down Wit The Name Raaddrr Van He Ready To Sip On Sum Cum....i'm Outta Here

vahacris
01-08-2008, 07:58 PM
^^who really got issues. You suburbanite transvestites dont know what a metro street corner looks like unless u drive by it or riding the train by it. You act so much like a fag vahacris it aint funny - tryna clown a street cat for doing what he do (defend his name). You aint got shit to say that is relevant or being taken seriously in here.

hahah look whos here. the other faggot who threat me some time ago thru the net......... i see your IQ level is like doctor van. you too thinks that protectin his name on public forum by threatin people is serious, street and gangsta..... and yes we all know youre the street cat like van and that you so though we should be scared to even write comments to your post cuz you gonna find us and kill us........ then you told me you so tough you always write what you think on forums... wow thats really hard man, really....... we know you kill peoples, we know you the realest cat in the whole starwars series but come on kid......you know shit about bein' street cat so dont even try to act like one pard.....

pick up your vader equipment, get that lightsaber and go watch starwars instead of acting 'real'... you must got some issues about that cuz al your post are about bein 'street', 'real' or brave on the net forum.... come on kid its lame as fuck.....

the real cat wont even take a minute to answer me or defend sorry ass raid dr v van, cant you see it? you wanna give me your adress too and invite me? i see its common in faggotts communitys...

+why you always defend doctor vi? do you think his too dumb to write the answer himself or is it really your life-partner? two 'real' 'street' homothugs...... the picture is clear man.......

vahacris
01-08-2008, 08:06 PM
As In The Wordz Of My Nigga Dj Chris "yo Vote For Fag Jammin"

your man dj chris?? the same on that state youre on the killarmy cover??? come on man this kid must be retarded to even think about it.... or maybe its true? what about that men? you need another exposed by wufam member??

stop threat people and answer the simple question - why the fuck we cant see radarvan official album (not some enet bootleg bullshit) with wutang colaborations and rza production?? you told us you and rza are buddies, come on man, even douches like freemurda get his production, what about you??

answer one of this simple question instead of constantly talkin about how deep you are wutang and how you gonna break my face cuz none of this never happen and you know it.....

V4D3R
01-08-2008, 08:09 PM
vahacris - you might want to re-analyze what is real. You can use what you weapons you have - which consist of a-typical feminine verbal pigeon attacks on those who intimidate you on the internet, since that seems to be your only attack. Me on the other hand - I dont have shit to prove like your bitch ass does. I done the crime and time which I know for a fact your bitch ass would not last 1/4 of what I have done before you broke down and hung yourself.

You dont know what you are fucking with. you can assume what you want about the situation in your homosexual fantasy posts, but the truth is real clear to me that you don't know shit and will continue to hate because you need a daddy. your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up. Your star wars rants about light sabers and shit is all you got - because you lack a gene that makes you a stupid rambling idiot that attacks what you cant be.

Rawrap.net LMAO you fucking clown.

Jammin
01-09-2008, 02:22 AM
this is why i got this sig, vader van is still sucking RAADDARRS PENIS for no reason

i dont get it

Jammin
01-09-2008, 02:36 AM
V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.but To That Other Muthafucka You From The Rugged Landz Of Europe You Not From Shaolin Bitch Get Da Fuck Outta Here.
A Yo Jammin You Mean You Waited 2 Months To Send Me A Private Message On Sum Ol Bullshit Come Out The Muthafucken Closet And Reveal Who You Are.
You Gone Send Me Some Ol Message Talken About "motherfucken Face" You Gone Break Mine?alright Pussy As Soon As You Stop Pumpen Koolaid Out Ya Chest Come To Miami Or Newyork I'm In The Streets......p.e.a.c.e Fag Jammin As In The Wordz Of My Nigga Dj Chris "yo Vote For Fag Jammin"
He's A Faggot Everytime Somethan Go Down Wit The Name Raaddrr Van He Ready To Sip On Sum Cum....i'm Outta Here

all i said in my pm is what you're saying everytime

I WILL
I WILL BREAK YA MOTHERFUCKING FACE.. IAM RAADDAAR VAN

LOL

BITCH ASS NIGGA

that's all

and tell your boyfriend dj chris that shogun is on that killarmy cover ok? +)

16th_Chamber
01-09-2008, 02:46 AM
You're a sad little man, jammin.

yo, raaddrr, keep doing your thing man!

Jammin
01-09-2008, 02:49 AM

yeah the first time a so called "wu member" officialy diss a forum member.. LOL

i WON

i still can't believe he recorded a song for me :chef:

yo raaddarr the next song can you do it with a clan member please? hum lemme guess which one, after rza's verse on da great siege? nah you already did this one, after the masta killa track on wu tang shaolin style taste the pain? nah you did this one 2... after raekwon's verse on rawhide, nah you did this one, and you was selling it in the streets saying you got exclusiv tracks with clan members remember? i guess its the mixtape with the big wu music group logo right? WELL i got it a new idea for you WU TANG CLAN the hearts gently weeps here's the link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/633132387b0f96/

and vader check this link, this instrumental is 100x better than your wack instrumental on your myspace .. what u got to do your instrumentals? FL? :r

Jammin
01-09-2008, 02:51 AM
You're a sad little man, jammin.

yo, raaddrr, keep doing your thing man!

another raadddarr van friend who just registered on this forum to represent fakes? only 3 posts fucker

get the fuck out of here

i bet you're dj chris

raddr vvan
01-09-2008, 03:21 AM
JAMMIN whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, PLUS JAMMIN A lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.

Jammin
01-09-2008, 03:23 AM
IIGHT LET ME GET THIS RYTE RAADDRR-VAN IZ ACTIN LYKE A 14 YEAR OL BE CAUSE I REFUSE 2 LET FAG JAMMIN AND THE REST OF RAADDRR VAN HATAZ TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON THIS HERE WU-TANG CORP MY NAME IZ RAADDRR-VAN NOT RZA GHOST ETC I UNDASTAND Y KOOL KEITH SHET HIS FORUM DOWN BE CAUSE PUSSIES LYKE JAMMIN AND ETC TALK A LOT OF SHIT.KEITH FORUM IZ BACK OPEN I THINK.BUT EANYWAY PUT IT THIS WAY IM JUST LYKE THE REST OF YAH ONLY DIFFRENT BETWEEN ME AND FAG JAMMIN IM ALL OVAH THE STREETS DOIN MY THING.YA-MEEN OH YEAH JAMMIN HERE'S THE LINK OF UR MOTHER SUCKIN MY BALLS WWW.COWLIST.COM

http://www.zshare.net/audio/633132387b0f96/

and of course you aint ghost or rza, they aint waistin their times responding like pussies to forum users... like they only have this shit to do like u, go in the studio recording, writing lyrics about a FORUM user, and record the song, then put it on their myspace..dumbass

Jammin
01-09-2008, 03:56 AM
JAMMIN whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, PLUS JAMMIN A lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.

hum well

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/DSC03200.jpg?t=1199868933

now tell me who's gay?

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2008, 04:20 AM
ohhh man

Im just gonna sit back and watch this thread

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 04:36 AM
i bet jammin got that poster of van above his bed

Jammin
01-09-2008, 04:38 AM

i bet with the pic you got under your name u aint got no pussy

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 04:39 AM
it beats the picture you got under your name, fuckin coward

Durag
01-09-2008, 04:39 AM
hum well

now tell me who's gay?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HA

Seriously doh Raaddr, if u really friends with RZA get him to produce a track on al album of urs. Ur always talkin shit bout how u no dis person and dat person but uve never proven shit. Release an album with fam appearences and wu-element production and you would shut everyone in here up.

But until den.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Jammin must be delighted. Who else has gotten called out on a track by a 'Wu-fam member'?!

Jammin
01-09-2008, 04:45 AM
it beats the picture you got under your name, fuckin coward

yeah it beats charlie brown :b

idiot

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 04:50 AM
& charlie brown beats you, bitch lol

Jammin
01-09-2008, 04:52 AM
& charlie brown beats you, bitch lol

oh fuck off

Jammin
01-09-2008, 04:54 AM
oh fuck off

thank you

Durag
01-09-2008, 05:04 AM
RAMESH, why are u defendin this clown?

STYLE
01-09-2008, 05:22 AM
why don't yall just meet up and fuck? you both know u want to. you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife.

Better Yet........

coming soon to paperback.....
from the writer that brought you Palehorse Passion..... http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1013628&postcount=11

comes a story of betrayal....

ahahahahaha
doing a song about someone on the internet, who's the looser now?

loyalty.....

V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.

this is why i got this sig, vader van is still sucking RAADDARRS PENIS for no reason

and forbidden lust.....

hum well

now tell me who's gay?

stylemaster's The Reluctant Lover hits the shelves january 12

Jammin
01-09-2008, 05:32 AM
ahahahah

raddr vvan
01-09-2008, 05:41 AM
U Cee Bitch That Pic Of Me U Posted On This Wu-c0rp Iz Not On My Raaddrr-van Myspace. Its Els Where Muthfucka And U Kno That I Kno Where U Gat It From.i Cant Belive U Tell Me Not 2 Post On Wu-tang Corp And Be Hind My Back U Go And Talk Shit About Me On This Forum.well Yah Imah Let Yah Kno What The Out Come Gonna Be Aftah I Whoop His Ass .u Fucked Up Dj Jammin. I Told U Dont Evah Revill Ya Self 2 Me And U Go And Take My Pic And Posted It Big On Here.oh I Gat U Nigga And U The Same Nigga Who Talks 2 Dj Chris Good About Me And Then Be Hind Niggaz Backs U Come On Wu-tang Corp And Shit On My Name.iight So When U Call The Crib N The Mornin And Speak 2 My Man D.he Gone Ask U About This Shit.as Stupid As U Think I Am Naa Bro U The Pass Wait Till We Cee Each Other Masta Killa Cuzin

begongo
01-09-2008, 05:52 AM
raddr vvan you must be joking

raddr vvan
01-09-2008, 06:03 AM
U Know What Fam I Just Realize I Now Kno Who The Fuck Jammin Iz Now.the Muthfucka Live Upstate New York Frountin Like He From Bklyn.he Kno What It Iz When I Cee Him Face 2 Face.word 2 My Dead Nigga.

Jammin
01-09-2008, 06:13 AM
damn

raddr vvan
01-09-2008, 06:36 AM
see its the same link? or maybe you're too retarded to see that?

33 years old, i can't believe it.-----------------U CEE BITCH THAT PIC OF ME U POSTED ON THIS WU-C0RP IZ NOT ON MY RAADDRR-VAN MYSPACE. ITS ELS WHERE MUTHFUCKA AND U KNO THAT I KNO WHERE U GAT IT FROM.I CANT BELIVE U TELL ME NOT 2 POST ON WU-TANG CORP AND BE HIND MY BACK U GO AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON THIS FORUM.WELL YAH IMAH LET YAH KNO WHAT THE OUT COME GONNA BE AFTAH I WHOOP HIS ASS .U FUCKED UP DJ JAMMIN. I TOLD U DONT EVAH REVILL YA SELF 2 ME AND U GO AND TAKE MY PIC AND POSTED IT BIG ON HERE.OH I GAT U NIGGA AND U THE SAME NIGGA WHO TALKS 2 DJ CHRIS GOOD ABOUT ME AND THEN BE HIND NIGGAZ BACKS U COME ON WU-TANG CORP AND SHIT ON MY NAME.IIGHT SO WHEN U CALL THE CRIB N THE MORNIN AND SPEAK 2 MY MAN D.HE GONE ASK U ABOUT THIS SHIT.AS STUPID AS U THINK I AM NAA BRO U THE PASS WAIT TILL WE CEE EACH OTHER MASTA KILLA CUZIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jammin : 09-24-2007 at 11:29 AM

Jammin
01-09-2008, 06:56 AM
huh so what's your point? i don't get it

edit : Ok :{

HarlemDiplomat
01-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Lmao!!!

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 07:40 AM
thank you

how the fuck you going to quote me on shit i never said, you want to thank me because you a puss?
or you want to thank me because i know how you got your name?

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 07:45 AM
RAMESH, why are u defendin this clown?
i spoke to you about this time & again you lacking in the respect departmen, you do know that van is father, how do you think his daughter would feel about a teenage boy calling her daddy a clown?

Jammin
01-09-2008, 07:45 AM
how the fuck you going to quote me on shit i never said, you want to thank me because you a puss?
or you want to thank me because i know how you got your name?

UvFxG3rZQ2E

Jammin
01-09-2008, 07:49 AM
i spoke to you about this time & again you lacking in the respect departmen, you do know that van is father, how do you think his daughter would feel about a teenage boy calling her daddy a clown?

you can disrespect the father because he's a clown, yeah i said it

but i will never disrespect his daughter

but if you think like that then can you help georges bush? he got daughters too & he's a clown

V4D3R
01-09-2008, 07:53 AM

but if you think like that then can you help georges bush? he got daughters too
You need help man. I have a .44 to help you...:dead:

Jammin
01-09-2008, 07:55 AM

and you do you know that his daughter will read this forum? you're in south africa, hippie :hippy:

Jammin
01-09-2008, 07:56 AM
You need help man. I have a .44 to help you...:dead:

stfu !

DJMethods
01-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Hahahaha Jammin does this dude really know who you are? That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK

Jammin
01-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Hahahaha Jammin does this dude really know who you are? That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK

ima be like that soon

:ouch:

shit iam not ready

DJMethods
01-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Youtube or it didn't happen

vahacris
01-09-2008, 08:05 AM
your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up.

vader --> haha gay man exposed himself. i know all you think about is your daddy and nights spend with him but come on man. not all of us thinks about that kind of stuff.... and of course you so tough all you can say is bitchin about my sig or avatar?? hahaha man yooure a little whinin bitch and youre the one who needs radar big arm to hug you...and of course your sig is 'real' man the 'real street cat' sig.....

and of course you dont answer the simple question you retard. you still thinks doctor van is too stupid to answer and defend himself? he needs his best bitch to mumbling in his defense???? its corny kid........

now you can bitch more about my sig you 'real street cat'..... cuz thats what real thugs do : they bitch about sigs and threat peps thru the net when they know nothing can happen to them. im pretty sure if we would ever meet you would put your head in your ass and run but im normal and would never threat you thru the net cuz thats the corniest shit ever dude....its the job only for faggotts ... like that starwars kid......

radar --> of course you dont answer the question that half of forum ask you > why you still talkin and talkin about you and rza are best buddies, how you know them and all that shit, why you always try to convince us this is true instead of makin an album produced by rza??? what about that bitch? can you answer this or all you can do is fakein raidarucks or threatin us thru the net which is gay as fuck?? answer this simple question faggot or perish!

and say something about your man dj chris! hahaha he still thinks youre on the killamry cover?? cuz he was like: go ask dom pachino! its truth! hahahaha now you should tell him youre on 36 chambers cover, he gonna belive you like always and spread tha 'knowledge' thru the net, then you get another exposed by some of the real wufam like mathematics said and you disapear for few months..... heh

ok im done here. i got normal life and dont have time to fuck with your stupid asses cuz its pointless. you was always 'real street cat' faggott and you will always be, whatever you gonna say in your defense (im sure it will be something about my sig or avatar cuz that all your sorry asses can do to me)..........

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 08:18 AM

but if you think like that then can you help georges bush? he got daughters too & he's a clown
i got nothing against goerge bush but i don't look at him in the same light i look at van, you a poor excuse of a man, if you got so much to say about van why don't you sort it out with him personaly but you won't because you too much of a coward to do that

Durag
01-09-2008, 08:28 AM

What does him being a father have to do with anything? In fact that makes this even more sad. And i give respect where its due, but its not here.

Why whould i care if his daughter gets upset if i called her father a clown?

And where the fuck are you gettin teenage boy from?!
If you look under my avater im 22 22!

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 08:48 AM
sorry the way you carry on i thought you were 14

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:08 AM
ima be like that soon

:ouch:

shit iam not ready

Fuck you mothafucker! , you're a fucking ignorant bitch! ,Raaddrr Van is in the Wu-Family mothafucker ! , if see you again beefin him , i promise to burn you !! stupid ignorant , sucker!

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Fuck you mothafucker! , you're a fucking ignorant bitch! ,Raaddrr Van is in the Wu-Family mothafucker ! , if see you again beefin him , i promise to burn you !! stupid ignorant , sucker!
www.englishlessons.com

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:13 AM
www.englishlessons.com

I don't need lessons for fuckin your mother! lol , aha

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:14 AM
www.suicide.com

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:15 AM
1st you want to diss radaar van, now the abbott, most probably the 2 realest guys on the fuckin site, what's wrong with you jammin?
you don't belong here son go suck on a dick stay the fuck out of wu-tang

Durag
01-09-2008, 09:15 AM
sorry the way you carry on i thought you were 14

Ha ha

Hey RAMESH have you been going to english speaking classes since the last time you were here? coz your grammer has greatly improved

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3194/thumbsupag3.jpg

Well done RAMESH

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:16 AM
lol! fuck you gay @ Jammin

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:17 AM
1st you want to diss radaar van, now the abbott, most probably the 2 realest guys on the fuckin site, what's wrong with you jammin?
you don't belong here son go suck on a dick stay the fuck out of wu-tang

oh shut up you, the abbot just came at me and i have no clue about who he is ... get your fact straight, and you're pissing me off, go get some pussies

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:17 AM
thanx durag, i must say that's a dope picture of you, wear you steal that suit? lol

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:18 AM
oh shut up you, the abbot just came at me and i have no clue about who he is ... get your fact straight, and you're pissing me off, go get some pussies
my friend i don't want pussy i past that stage i used to sell pussy i got rich off pussy

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:19 AM

You can't diss any wu-tang member in front of me mothafucker! that's what i'm , A Wu-Tang Soldier bitch

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:20 AM
my friend i don't want pussy

that's the gayest shit you ever said

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:20 AM
yo abbott fuck that fag he's a bitch

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:21 AM
You can't diss any wu-tang member in front of me mothafucker! that's what i'm , A Wu-Tang Soldier bitch

Add The Abbott to Your Ignore List

:list:

The Abbott

If you diss again Ramesh , I'll fuck you and your fucking family!!

RAMESH
that's the realest shit i ever said, i'm a married man with 2 kids i really don't want bitches

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:22 AM
yo abbott fuck that fag he's a bitch

that's the second gayest thing you ever said:fucku:

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:24 AM
If you diss again Ramesh , I'll fuck you and your fucking family!!

fuck ramesh, now what you gonna do? :fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku:: fucku::fucku::fucku:

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:24 AM
that's the second gayest thing you ever said:fucku:

Stupid mothafucker! I'm sure you're a bitch in your life , you can only get beef in internet!lol!!! aha!! pathetic

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:25 AM
your name is the gayest shit i ever heard you might as well call yoursef puss face lol

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:25 AM
fuck ramesh, now what you gonna do? :fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku:: fucku::fucku::fucku:

aha! funny! I'm sure you can't say that in the real life , in front of me with a .33 in your mouth

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:26 AM
yo abbott jamin is a bitch, it's fuckin sad that wu-corp producers all these fuckin loosers gives the whole site a bad name

Durag
01-09-2008, 09:27 AM
thanx durag, i must say that's a dope picture of you, wear you steal that suit? lol

Ha. Stole it from you.....

http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/seeingpoverty/images/convention.jpg

Jammin
aha! funny! I'm sure you can't say that in the real life , in front of me with a .33 in your mouth
where you at in marseille? i got my people in the Felix Piat Project Housing

The Abbott
yo abbott jamin is a bitch, it's fuckin sad that wu-corp producers all these fuckin loosers gives the whole site a bad name

that's the truth , guyz like him are giving bad name here

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:28 AM
that's the truth , guyz like him are giving bad name here

english please, ENGLISH !!!!

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Ha. Stole it from you.....

http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/seeingpoverty/images/convention.jpg
i got my picture under my name bitch as you can see it eat fuckin well for a south african

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:29 AM
where you at in marseille? i got my people in the Felix Piat Project Housing

ahah!! lol!! I'm from La Courneuve in Paris !! the hardest ghetto in France!

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:30 AM
english please, ENGLISH !!!! here's some english for you go suck on some dick like the bitch you are, go earn that cash bitch instead of trying to shit on a man trying to make an honest living you sick motherfucker

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:30 AM
english please, ENGLISH !!!!

I know you're an ignorant

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 09:31 AM
yo abbott he wants to hit us with english lol
that's the best his small fuckin brain can come up with

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:32 AM
he wayo abbott he wants to hit us with english lol
that's the best his small fuckin brain can come up with

lol!! a men , i've never seen a stupid joker like him !! lol

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:32 AM
I know you're an ignorant
nah but i don't like bad grammar like yourz and raaddarr

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:34 AM
nah but i don't like bad grammar like yourz and raaddarr

Me Ramesh and Raaddrr have the same wu-tang blood , and you can't diss them in front of me!

Jammin
here's some english for you go suck on some dick like the bitch you are, go earn that cash bitch instead of trying to shit on a man trying to make an honest living you sick motherfucker

and go lick your wife's pussy, i bet she need that, maybe i can do it for her since u did your coming out 15 min ago

RAMESH
yo abbott i'll catch you later this motherfucker talking about grammer to killers lol

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Me Ramesh and Raaddrr have the same wu-tang blood , and you can't diss them in front of me!

yall got aids fags!

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:36 AM
yo abbott i'll catch you later this motherfucker talking about grammer to killers lol

Ok no problems ! lol , let that internet dude on his dreams

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:37 AM
he knows nothing about the real life

STYLE
01-09-2008, 09:38 AM
the heated discussion escalated like a rapid crescendo. their pulses racing with every word exchanged. they stared into eachothers eyes searching the soul for weakness, a chink in the armor for which to direct their next attack. but soul searching can be a dangerous undertaking. as dr van and jam would soon find out.

the room was like a jungle, hot and humid from the 6 men the yelling to the undulating rhythm of flaring tempers, as the smell of sweat and man breath filled the air.

vader, feeling overwhelmed by the two man assault, was reaching his breaking point. and in a moment confusion and pent up emotion, he said what was really on his mind.

"you need a daddy to come spank that ass and show you whats up!"

the room fell silent. a silence that spoke volumes. a silence that echoed throughout the room and in each mans head. that simple suggestion had awakened a beast and that beasts name was DESIRE.....

this was an excerpt from Reluctant Lovers, stylemaster's latest romatic novella.

stay tuned for more.....

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:41 AM
I don't like beef , i hate that , it's just i'm a wu-tang soldier and no one can diss any wu-members in front of me

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't like beef , i hate that , it's just i'm a wu-tang soldier and no one can diss any wu-members in front of me

so basically you're a DICK RIDER

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:44 AM
so basically you're a DICK RIDER

I'm a Wu-Tang fan

Durag
01-09-2008, 09:44 AM

A wu-tang soldier!!!!WTF???

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:45 AM
A wu-tang soldier!!!!WTF???

I don't know who are you Irish , tell me

Durag
01-09-2008, 09:47 AM
the heated discussion escalated like a rapid crescendo. their pulses racing with every word exchanged. they stared into eachothers eyes searching the soul for weakness, a chink in the armor for which to direct their next attack. but soul searching can be a dangerous undertaking. as dr van and jam would soon find out.

the room was like a jungle, hot and humid from the 6 men the yelling to the undulating rhythm of flaring tempers, as the smell of sweat and man breath filled the air.

vader, feeling overwhelmed by the two man assault, was reaching his breaking point. and in a moment confusion and pent up emotion, he said what was really on his mind.

"you need a daddy to come spank that ass and show you whats up!"

the room fell silent. a silence that spoke volumes. a silence that echoed throughout the room and in each mans head. that simple suggestion had awakened a beast and that beasts name was DESIRE.....

this was an excerpt from Reluctant Lovers, stylemaster's latest romatic novella.

stay tuned for more.....

Ha ha! Dats quality

DJMethods
01-09-2008, 09:47 AM
The Abbott, can you please tell French women to shave? I don't mind a bit of bush, but the armpits are disgusting.. Make those bitches shave before they come over here. Thanks.

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:48 AM
The Abbott, can you please tell French women to shave? I don't mind a bit of bush, but the armpits are disgusting.. Make those bitches shave before they come over here. Thanks.

lol! where are you from god?

Durag
01-09-2008, 09:49 AM
I don't know who are you Irish , tell me

Ya i am indeed, why?

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Ya i am indeed, why?

I think you like the Wu , isn't it?

DJMethods
01-09-2008, 09:51 AM

Australia bro. I was speaking to French tourists the other day... damn those women were fine, just the hair!

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:51 AM

can't you just stop using the god word? like you're a 5%er or something

something is wrong in your brain

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:52 AM

of course he likes wu, there is a big wu tang corp banner above, can i call you idiot?

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Australia bro. I was speaking to French tourists the other day... damn those women were fine, just the hair!

aha nice ! and you're right when you said french bitches needs to shave! lol

Durag
01-09-2008, 09:54 AM

You think i like the Wu, isnt it?

What exaxtly does dat mean? Ya i like the Wu id hardly be here otherwise

Jammin
01-09-2008, 09:55 AM
aha nice ! and you're right when you said french bitches needs to shave! lol

bitches? that's how you're calling women? never disrespect people like that

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:55 AM
of course he likes wu, there is a big wu tang corp banner above, can i call you idiot?

I'm not a 5% , and you like the Wu too?

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM
bitches? that's how you're calling women? never disrespect people like that

some women are not bitches , and some bitches are not women

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
You think i like the Wu, isnt it?

What exaxtly does dat mean? Ya i like the Wu id hardly be here otherwise

I just want to know how much you love the Wu

Durag
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
I just want to know how much you love the Wu

Well they make good music thats about it... and sometimes not so good. There not fuckin gods or anything.
I wouldnt suck there cocks or anything if thats what your askin...

Jammin
01-09-2008, 10:04 AM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/688/abbotlb8.jpg

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Well they make good music thats about it... and sometimes not so good. There not fuckin gods or anything.
I wouldnt suck there cocks or anything if thats what your askin...

lol! nah men you're right ! that guyz make good music , you're looking for an album or something like that?

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 10:06 AM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/688/abbotlb8.jpg

lol! you're losing something , not me , I'm sorry for you...

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 10:07 AM
you don't know who i am Jammin , that's why i'm sorry

Durag
01-09-2008, 10:09 AM
lol! nah men you're right ! that guyz make good music , you're looking for an album or something like that?

Man, i dont get you, what do u mean am i looking for an album?

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Man, i dont get you, what do u mean am i looking for an album?

If you need any album or any mixtape from Wu-Tang , you can ask me

Durag
01-09-2008, 10:13 AM
^^Alrite peace, but i think i got all i need. Im outta here now, going drinkin for da day! No better way to spend a boring wedensday

STYLE
01-09-2008, 10:15 AM
the tension in the room had reached magnitudes that would make most men buckle under the pressure. but these were not ordinary men. these men sought out danger and entertained it like a sensuous dinner host.

this was a risky game being played, and the stakes were high. jam and dr van continued their silent standoff like two boxers in the center of the ring. focused. so focused that all the chattering yelling wayward insults all melted away. only sounds that could be heard were the beating of two hearts drawn to each other, then the walls of the room dissipated like morning mist in the rays of the sun.

darkness.

they were alone.

only each other to look to for protection, for reassurance that everything was going to be alright. dr van hesitated then looked for such a shelter shelter in jams face.

but would jam provide? ......

The Abbott
01-09-2008, 10:31 AM
^^Alrite peace, but i think i got all i need. Im outta here now, going drinkin for da day! No better way to spend a boring wedensday

Ok , just for information i have around 2 000 , 2 500 albums , mixtapes , vls , promos from Wu-Tang and All the affiliates

STYLE
01-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Ok , just for information i have around 2 000 , 2 500 albums , mixtapes , vls , promos from Wu-Tang and All the affiliates

what about the st ides malt liquor song by the wu

Jammin
01-09-2008, 11:35 AM
what about the st ides malt liquor song by the wu

http://www.wutang-corp.com/shared/mp3/wu-tang_clan-st_ides_commercial-wutangcorp.mp3

STYLE
01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
i just picked the most random song off the top of the head.
but yeah propsz.

V4D3R
01-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Stylemasterr...that was some pretty vivid shit you wrote there...lol.

Sounds like some ol' Inman Park repressed memories man....lmao!~!

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 04:42 PM
and go lick your wife's pussy, i bet she need that, maybe i can do it for her since u did your coming out 15 min ago
that's tasteless, what type of man speaks about another mans wife over the fuckin net, you a coward

raddr vvan
01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
a yo STYLEMASTERR
aka Alkhemist who the fuck iz u 2 come out ya face and write sum ol h0e ass shit by addressin me as gay.on sum ol dr van shit.imah tell u homie.iz dat u on here showin ya face? and sayin u from the A. ATL DAT IZ LISTEN MUTHFUCKA MY NAME IZ RAADDRR-VAN.IMAH REEL LYFE PERS0N.I WILL FLY OUT 2 ATLANTA AND LOG ON 2 THIS HERE WU-TANG CORP.AND INVITE YO ASS OUT 2 THE UNDAGROUND RYTE BY THE MARTA RAIL.AND BEAT YO MUTHFUCKIN ASS.IIGHT DAT'S WORD 2 MY DEAD BROVAH.DON'T COME ON WU CORP AND TRY AND RESYTE SUM SOAP OPRA SHIT WITH JAMMIN CALLIN ME THAT FUCKIN NAME.IM TELLIN U.BACK THE FUCK OFF MY NAME HOMIE.DON'T GET NVOLED WITH A UNDAHPRATECTED CUSTADY FAGGAT LYKE BOB MARLY-JAMMIN.HE'S SCARED 2 SHO HIS REEL LIFE FEATURES.NO DISRESPECT 2 BOB MARLY.JUST BECAUSE I CANT CATCH UP WITH THIS FAGGAT.IM TELLIN U STYLEMASTA I WILL WHOOP YO ASS ON THE STRETH OF THIS FAGGAT JAMMIN IIGHT.KEEP MY NAME A WAY FROM YO FINGAZ.1..................

RAMESH
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
van this man is not even worth it, he's a puss i truelly believe you about his facial feature because he resembels a bitch through his typing

raddr vvan
01-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Big Ups 2 All Yah Who Hold Me Down On This Here Wu-clan Corp U Kno Who U R Peace

V4D3R
01-09-2008, 10:53 PM
vader --> haha gay man exposed himself. i know all you think about is your daddy and nights spend with him but come on man. not all of us thinks about that kind of stuff.... and of course you so tough all you can say is bitchin about my sig or avatar?? hahaha man yooure a little whinin bitch and youre the one who needs radar big arm to hug you...and of course your sig is 'real' man the 'real street cat' sig.....

and of course you dont answer the simple question you retard. you still thinks doctor van is too stupid to answer and defend himself? he needs his best bitch to mumbling in his defense???? its corny kid........

now you can bitch more about my sig you 'real street cat'..... cuz thats what real thugs do : they bitch about sigs and threat peps thru the net when they know nothing can happen to them. im pretty sure if we would ever meet you would put your head in your ass and run but im normal and would never threat you thru the net cuz thats the corniest shit ever dude....its the job only for faggotts ... like that starwars kid......

radar --> of course you dont answer the question that half of forum ask you > why you still talkin and talkin about you and rza are best buddies, how you know them and all that shit, why you always try to convince us this is true instead of makin an album produced by rza??? what about that bitch? can you answer this or all you can do is fakein raidarucks or threatin us thru the net which is gay as fuck?? answer this simple question faggot or perish!

and say something about your man dj chris! hahaha he still thinks youre on the killamry cover?? cuz he was like: go ask dom pachino! its truth! hahahaha now you should tell him youre on 36 chambers cover, he gonna belive you like always and spread tha 'knowledge' thru the net, then you get another exposed by some of the real wufam like mathematics said and you disapear for few months..... heh

ok im done here. i got normal life and dont have time to fuck with your stupid asses cuz its pointless. you was always 'real street cat' faggott and you will always be, whatever you gonna say in your defense (im sure it will be something about my sig or avatar cuz that all your sorry asses can do to me)..........
Shut up faggot}:T

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2008, 11:05 PM
This site has gone so far down hill that it will never come back.

vvan you should of never signed up here because:

#1) Its full of sociopath haters

#2) Theres people here who don't even listen to Wu Tang, but have an account to start trouble

#3) If you can't handle constructive criticism or outright hatred for the product you put out you will never reach your goals.

And yes Jammin possibly has a social complex / infatuation with you.

V4DER..... Why would some one of your intellectual aptitude get on his level?

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 12:44 AM
van belongs on this site & i'm glad he signed up or otherwise i would of never had the chance to speak to him, truelly a great guy
i do agree about robby's point about jammin he's so fuckin wack i think the highlight of his life was getting dissed by van

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 01:10 AM
This site has gone so far down hill that it will never come back.

vvan you should of never signed up here because:

#1) Its full of sociopath haters

#2) Theres people here who don't even listen to Wu Tang, but have an account to start trouble

#3) If you can't handle constructive criticism or outright hatred for the product you put out you will never reach your goals.

And yes Jammin possibly has a social complex / infatuation with you.

V4DER..... Why would some one of your intellectual aptitude get on his level?
1-Because fam is fam - my boy here in calgary is futurechamber - so is RV.
2-Jammin has my pic in his sig .

EAGLE EYE
01-10-2008, 01:17 AM
ahh....

that infamous sig that started it all. Looks like the moderators here are enjoying the drama and suffering.

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 02:23 AM
fuck that sig it's fake like the motherfucker that put it up

The Abbott
01-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Big Ups 2 All Yah Who Hold Me Down On This Here Wu-clan Corp U Kno Who U R Peace

Peace Van ! real wu-fans still supporting you!

Jammin
01-10-2008, 10:11 AM
1st of all fuck yall for supporting fakes like raaddarr, booooooo that NIGGA got a gun in his sig ... yall supporting e-thugs or what? HE DID THAT PIC FOR SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET! i can tell this guy is FAKE, an "arstist" doing a song about someone on the internet, doing a pic with a gun for someone on the internet http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/radddrrRED.jpg
fucking PATHETIC

, all you loosers supporting his ass will learn soon motherfuckers

Ramesh your ugly ass will soon learn that dickriding don't pay you fucking fag

vader van, i have nothing to say, just that vahacris asked you a few questions, and your gay ass can't even answer ONE question like you can't even read, or you're affraid of the truth.

& robbidigital i don't even know you, just answer this question WHO are you?

raaddr van, now that i got the proof that you KNEW DJ CHRIS, just admit that you told him that you're in the killarmy cover and also that you performed with them and that you're on the last killarmy pic? what you dickriders have to say about this huh? fags .. when jammin's exposing fakes yall aint saying shit, but raaddarr can say what the fuck he want yall sucking his nuts like he's your boyfriend or something

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/killarmy3.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/killarmy2.jpg

Jammin
01-10-2008, 10:14 AM
van belongs on this site & i'm glad he signed up or otherwise i would of never had the chance to speak to him, truelly a great guy
i do agree about robby's point about jammin he's so fuckin wack i think the highlight of his life was getting dissed by van

change your god damn pic, my computer can't load it anymore fag !

but seriously you're a fucking dick rider, ... will you & raaddrr van webcam each others soon?

Jammin
01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
1-Because fam is fam - my boy here in calgary is futurechamber - so is RV.

you have nothing to do with futurechamber, you aint even a futurechamber soldier so what the fuck are you doing here? tell me what huh? i only have one answer, DICKRIDING

Jammin
01-10-2008, 10:29 AM

that was ultra gay , what the fuck is wrong with you? let's be civilised ok?

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Lmao- you dont know me and you dont know much - but you yap a good one. You are the weirdest mohterfucka on here frontin like you know everything. I never said I was futurechamber you faggot ass fuck. I said my boy was - and if your gonna keep this up - your just going to make yourself look more and more like a worthless fuckin idiot.

Get that fucking cock out of your mouth and pay attention fagboy - i'm not some fuckin retard like you to come and say shit about people I dont know unless I know the facts.

Keep running your cunt flap of a mouth off bitch - you aint doing nothing but making a ton of enemies and it will catch up to your loose ass soon enough.

Jammin
01-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Lmao- you dont know me and you dont know much - but you yap a good one. You are the weirdest mohterfucka on here frontin like you know everything. I never said I was futurechamber you faggot ass fuck. I said my boy was - and if your gonna keep this up - your just going to make yourself look more and more like a worthless fuckin idiot.

Get that fucking cock out of your mouth and pay attention fagboy - i'm not some fuckin retard like you to come and say shit about people I dont know unless I know the facts.

Keep running your cunt flap of a mouth off bitch - you aint doing nothing but making a ton of enemies and it will catch up to your loose ass soon enough.
vahacris asked you something and you can't even answer, so he was right

shut up faggot, thats you had to say LOL

bye bitch

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1017951#post1017951)

that was ultra gay , what the fuck is wrong with you? let's be civilised ok?

Nah bitch - we aint gonna act civilised with your fuccin bitch ass. The fuck you know about what I'm talkin about. Always on some homo shit with people that did bids longer then u been in school. You fuccin fassy bwoy.

This bitch is frontin so hard - he dont even know what getting a whoopin from dad means. He thinks i'm on some homo shit. This bitch would get fuccin took for everything he got I ever see his ass.

Jammin
01-10-2008, 11:10 AM
you aint doing nothing but making a ton of enemies and it will catch up to your loose ass soon enough.

**now crying***

i have ennemies on internet, damn, its so sad, you just ruined my life

dumbass its the internet, iam just having fun but according to what you just said, internet for you is "a place for friends"

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
vahacris asked you something and you can't even answer, so he was right

shut up faggot, thats you had to say LOL

bye bitch
Listen here retard...I dont give a fuck about what your co-signing knob gobbler of a boyfriend got to say. I'm here to fuccin find out who your ass is bitch.

What a fuccin bitch ass mofoka -"Oh you cant answer what vahacris says?"

Shut your stupid bitch ass up Jammin. You lost this a longtime ago.

pneumatic
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
*Waits for this thread to be closed like all the others*

Jammin
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
**bringing some sensuality in this thread because vader's gayness is killing this thread**

http://www.sickhop.com/wp-content/uploads/4750e7a1003e4.jpg

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Nah - dont close this thread mods- thats what this Jammin wants.
Let people see how much a fag he is.

Show your face Jammin. Show your face. Shit I cant go to the States for another 2 years so you aint got to worry about me coming after you. Just show your face.

Jammin
01-10-2008, 11:53 AM

Show your face Jammin. Show your face. Shit I cant go to the States for another 2 years so you aint got to worry about me coming after you. Just show your face.

i aint no fag to show my face to u

u crazy or something? i said let's be CIVILISED ... don't you understand what it means? NO GAY SHIT BATTY BOY

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Shut your homo ass up faggot. You are the fag with my picture in your sig.

You cant show your face because you must look like a fucking faggot - and you cant take what you dish out-it's obvious. Your probably some ugly ass retarded lookin kid.

There is not going to be anything civilized when you find out your shittin your guts out in your hands and the floor.
And dont be using words like batty boy when YOU ARE THE FAGGOT JAMMIN.

Jammin
01-10-2008, 12:17 PM
seriously, why you asking for my pic? i understand i u ask a pic to a woman its ok, but don't you think asking a pic of a man on the internet is kinda gay?

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Seriously *Smack SMACK Shut the fuck up fag.

raddr vvan
01-10-2008, 12:42 PM
iiiight yah chek it chek it as far as the killarmy pass covers.me and dom p use 2 be roomates.ok i was there 4 an cover shoot.i was there feelin n 4 a nigga that didnt make the shoot.iight as farr as thease killarm pictures.dat fag dj jammin post up.im not n those flicks.im not a membah of killarmy.iight.im ryte now addressin u people who wanna know.and if u want 2 u can say im not a memebah of future chambah.etc.but u know what dj fag jammin imah membah of the streets.where nigaz get dun in iight.i wrote a song called the corp aimin @ u.jammin and the rest of mutfuckas who ack lyke they grew up with me.muthfucka on this wu clan corp dont kno shit about the raaddrr-van.and nodoubt u dj fag jammin dont kn0 shit about the raaddrr-van.yeah u wanna say im fake and not reel or what evah. but what ab0ut that.? u willin 2 meet me n thease u.s.a. streets.evry thing with me holdin my gatz iz real.no made up shit.im tellin u dj fag jammin.u red my sig.tru st0ry.chek this out yah the reason y i call this pussy dj.iz because i kno who he iz now.and he know i know who he iz.we all ready spoke on the phone trew my man from ohio.and i said sum shit 2 his brain.he hung up on me.so u keep on fuckin with my name raaddrr-van on this here wu-corp.until i catch up with yo scarry ass.

INF
01-10-2008, 12:51 PM
now its classic

Jammin
01-10-2008, 02:34 PM
yeah because of vader's fagness asking for my pic

12weLvE
01-10-2008, 02:34 PM
No BEN!!!!!! put this shit on the DAn cooley.

V4D3R
01-10-2008, 02:55 PM
yeah because of vader's fagness asking for my pic

You got no right calling anyone homo here. Pic in sig for 5 months now. Still all on my dick and Rraaddrr's. You are the Queen of the Corp fuck face. Give up tryna fucccin call me anything. You low-life piece of shit.

Dude is in here 24/7 shittin on people that would break his fuckin bones.

Ban his fuckin ass.

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 04:12 PM
jammin is like a docks crack whore, he loves being penetrated from people around the world lol
this bitch will always come back for more, but it's fun taking him for a puss lol

vahacris
01-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Do ya'll consider this thread a classic...

I need to see some responses?

Should I classic this?

Classic or Dan Cooley ?? the answer is --> BOTH! :king:

vahacris
01-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Shut your homo ass up faggot. You are the fag with my picture in your sig.

You cant show your face because you must look like a fucking faggot - and you cant take what you dish out-it's obvious. Your probably some ugly ass retarded lookin kid.

And dont be using words like batty boy when YOU ARE THE FAGGOT JAMMIN.

hehe easy kid stress is bad for beauty of real street cat like you....:mexico:

vahacris
01-10-2008, 07:19 PM
**bringing some sensuality in this thread because vader's gayness is killing this thread**

http://www.sickhop.com/wp-content/uploads/4750e7a1003e4.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!! nice one. owned!

vahacris
01-10-2008, 07:22 PM
a yo STYLEMASTERR
aka Alkhemist who the fuck iz u 2 come out ya face and write sum ol h0e ass shit by addressin me as gay.on sum ol dr van shit.imah tell u homie.iz dat u on here showin ya face? and sayin u from the A. ATL DAT IZ LISTEN MUTHFUCKA MY NAME IZ RAADDRR-VAN.IMAH REEL LYFE PERS0N.I WILL FLY OUT 2 ATLANTA AND LOG ON 2 THIS HERE WU-TANG CORP.AND INVITE YO ASS OUT 2 THE UNDAGROUND RYTE BY THE MARTA RAIL.AND BEAT YO MUTHFUCKIN ASS.IIGHT DAT'S WORD 2 MY DEAD BROVAH.DON'T COME ON WU CORP AND TRY AND RESYTE SUM SOAP OPRA SHIT WITH JAMMIN CALLIN ME THAT FUCKIN NAME.IM TELLIN U.BACK THE FUCK OFF MY NAME HOMIE.DON'T GET NVOLED WITH A UNDAHPRATECTED CUSTADY FAGGAT LYKE BOB MARLY-JAMMIN.HE'S SCARED 2 SHO HIS REEL LIFE FEATURES.NO DISRESPECT 2 BOB MARLY.JUST BECAUSE I CANT CATCH UP WITH THIS FAGGAT.IM TELLIN U STYLEMASTA I WILL WHOOP YO ASS ON THE STRETH OF THIS FAGGAT JAMMIN IIGHT.KEEP MY NAME A WAY FROM YO FINGAZ.1..................

another inteligent answer by the upcoming artist from wucamp who seek attention and audience on this board. OMG! this shit breaks the whole shit down. :list:

ladies and gentelman meet RADRRVAN (aka NOTRaidarucks)

vahacris
01-10-2008, 07:25 PM
2-Jammin has my pic in his sig .

Oh thats why you take it so serious. fist you bitch about my sig and now 'real street cat' cry about pic in sig and want to exchange photos with boys thru the net................ buhahaha

im done here LOL! good reading.............:cool:

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Do ya'll consider this thread a classic...

I need to see some responses?

Should I classic this?
ben are you out of your fuckin mind?
you got some puss boys talking shit to street cats, how the fuck can that be classic?
if you were doing your job properly this shit wouldn't of happened
if i had to take a picture of your face & slap a cock on it, it would of been removed, if you didn't remove it, i would say that there is somthing wrong with you, you got some wack ass kid making a gay fuckin sig of 2 of our members & you do fuck all, i'm dissapointed with you mods, if that sig had some white boys it would of been taken off
remeber the time i got banned for making a thread about whites that i copied about another guy who started a thread about blacks?
that cunt was a hero on this site & i was banned, some fucked up shit going on in this site
classic you need your fucken head examined

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 11:47 PM
change your god damn pic, my computer can't load it anymore fag !

but seriously you're a fucking dick rider, ... will you & raaddrr van webcam each others soon?

i'm sorry that i don't have blonde hair & blue eyes, why the fuck do you care what i look like anyway, are you gay? bitch lol

dick rider?
because i enjoy good music, how the fuck does that work?

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 11:50 PM

you talking about van being gay but you the guy that coments on the way i look, you a closet homosexual

RAMESH
01-10-2008, 11:53 PM

fuck these mods they just as gay as jammin

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2008, 12:02 AM
A couple true facts:

*Stylemasterr is light years beyond Mr. Vvan. Vvan should be checking the know-the-ledge threads but based on how he types and articulates responses (like an inner city myspace chic -no jab .. just an observation) he's missing out and doesnt realize a select few of us are looking down on this entire internet escapade and cant resist making some comedy out of it.

*Jammin is shook because there is something wrong with his physical appearance.

V4D3R
01-11-2008, 12:27 AM
^@ Ramesh - This shit is kinda suspect man.

vahacris - shut your stupid ass up and your really an idiot to laugh about something so lame and retarded. Your boyfriend Jammin has a pic of two men on his sig. And your defending his ass like a good boyfriend. I understand why u in here now to defend the queer. He even said I should address you and not talk to him. Fuck are your ever stupid to think that shit phased me. The only thing I have a problem with is the sig and the player hating. Now you wanna come along and join in on Jammin lil homosexual feminine games and emotional tirades. Womanly rants about how he is so sure that he knows the deal with people he dont even know. I dont have shit to prove to you - I wont even hold a convo with you anymore because your plainly to simple for me to even waste time on.

One things for certain. This thread showed me who the fags are on these boards and who is real. Little faggots. Shit you two make a real good couple...

vader van, i have nothing to say, just that vahacris asked you a few questions, and your gay ass can't even answer ONE question like you can't even read, or you're affraid of the truth.

See - thats a bitch wanting me to answer to her man. But problem is - is they both wearing skirts. I dont have to answer to any fuckin faggot ass questions boy. there is no truth but your both fucking homosexuals. If you dont understand what getting whooped by daddy means - then I recommend you never get got doing any crime where you'll do time because you are fucking bitches that will get fucking shat on 24/7 and end up in pc with broken bones with those attitudes. May you come back as fucking shit flies in the next life born on a dead 2 weeks 340 lb womans asshole.

As for the undercover haters on these boards - I see you fags. I love haters man. You're letting me know you got some kinda insecurities about yourselves. I seen some vultures come in here and try to stab a beak in my shit.

As for Jammin - It's pretty clear to me that Rraaddrr punked your ass off in the past and you coming at him the only way you can you Robert Ford type coward. You women sure can talk a good one. Blouse an bloodclawt skirt.

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2008, 12:55 AM
and in conclusion

the vaticans of this site offer peer mediation and free coffee + munchkins

this offer wont last long. I know Mr. vvan is smiling.

Durag
01-11-2008, 06:08 AM
ben are you out of your fuckin mind?
you got some puss boys talking shit to street cats, how the fuck can that be classic?
if you were doing your job properly this shit wouldn't of happened
if i had to take a picture of your face & slap a cock on it, it would of been removed, if you didn't remove it, i would say that there is somthing wrong with you, you got some wack ass kid making a gay fuckin sig of 2 of our members & you do fuck all, i'm dissapointed with you mods, if that sig had some white boys it would of been taken off
remeber the time i got banned for making a thread about whites that i copied about another guy who started a thread about blacks?
that cunt was a hero on this site & i was banned, some fucked up shit going on in this site
classic you need your fucken head examined

Why the fuck do you keep defendin Raaddr?U dont fuckin know him, all he said was hes Wu-fam and your all on his dick. What a fuckin fag, id say ud suck off every Wu-member if u got have the chance.

Why the fuck do you believe him? He says all this shit but hes proven nothin. If he really was down with the Wu for the last 10 years, why hasnt he got an album out? Why wasnt he featured on loads of Wu-albums? Why the fuck does nobody know who he is?

Biggie and Pun have had tracks produced by RZA does that make them Wu fam?

If Raaddr had come on here, not claimin to be Wu fam, and had just told us about himself, and mentioned how he had a track produced by RZA, but NOT claimin to be Wu fam, just an independant up and coming artist whos been on the grind for years people would have listened and pain attention.

Oh, and maybe if he wasnt actin like a fuckin e-thug threatnin everyone like a 12year old.

Oh, and maybe if he was actually any good.

But no, the guy just makes himself look like a fuckin idiot.

Raaddr, ive nothing against you personally, but you've gone completley the wrong way around trying to make a name for urself. Noone takes you seriously. You've driven away possibly the only audience that may have bout your shit. Sorry, but you fucked up.

Apart from RAMESH. He will always love you.

Durag
01-11-2008, 06:11 AM
Oh and Ben you should have classic'd the original thread Jammin started in the Wu-chamber, Raaddr the lier Van. That was some classic shit.

But ya if you cant do that one, then this will do.

RAMESH
01-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Why the fuck do you keep defendin Raaddr?U dont fuckin know him, all he said was hes Wu-fam and your all on his dick. What a fuckin fag, id say ud suck off every Wu-member if u got have the chance.

Why the fuck do you believe him? He says all this shit but hes proven nothin. If he really was down with the Wu for the last 10 years, why hasnt he got an album out? Why wasnt he featured on loads of Wu-albums? Why the fuck does nobody know who he is?

Biggie and Pun have had tracks produced by RZA does that make them Wu fam?

If Raaddr had come on here, not claimin to be Wu fam, and had just told us about himself, and mentioned how he had a track produced by RZA, but NOT claimin to be Wu fam, just an independant up and coming artist whos been on the grind for years people would have listened and pain attention.

Oh, and maybe if he wasnt actin like a fuckin e-thug threatnin everyone like a 12year old.

Oh, and maybe if he was actually any good.

But no, the guy just makes himself look like a fuckin idiot.

Raaddr, ive nothing against you personally, but you've gone completley the wrong way around trying to make a name for urself. Noone takes you seriously. You've driven away possibly the only audience that may have bout your shit. Sorry, but you fucked up.

Apart from RAMESH. He will always love you.

why the fuck are you so worried about what i do or what i like?
i'm in a fuckin wu-tang site if i like certain wu members wtf has it got to do with you?
yes i am a van fan my homeboys like him to, so fuckin what?
we got his music & we be bumping it here in south africa in our cars, in the hood places that will make your skin crawl, we don't give a fuck about jay-z & 50 cents, van is respected here amongst me & my friends we be listening to that black rabbit shit, black nausists type shit, we respect van & south africans is the illest killers on this planet, makes van a fuckin big man, i'm sure he would rather want gangsters for fans than you sorry motherfuckers
unfortunitly my friends can't read & right, they don't know how to use computers but that's why i'm here to let it be known, where i'm from van is a fuckin legend wu-tang killah bee despite what anyone else says that's how we see him & you better believe it we got his music
you ungratefull motherfuckers take everything for granted

The Abbott
01-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Yo Ramesh! theses guyz knows nothing about Wu-Tang! lol

Durag
01-11-2008, 07:40 AM
i'm in a fuckin wu-tang site if i like certain wu members wtf has it got to do with you?
we got his music & we be bumping it here in south africa in our cars, in the hood places that will make your skin crawl, we don't give a fuck about jay-z & 50 cents, van is respected here amongst me & my friends we be listening to that black rabbit shit, black nausists type shit, we respect van & south africans is the illest killers on this planet, makes van a fuckin big man, i'm sure he would rather want gangsters for fans than you sorry motherfuckers
unfortunitly my friends can't read & right, they don't know how to use computers but that's why i'm here to let it be known, where i'm from van is a fuckin legend wu-tang killah bee despite what anyone else says that's how we see him & you better believe it we got his music

Right look i dont really care where your from ive read your posts before about South Africa, and fair enough it sounds like a tough place, but tell me this

How da fuck is Raaddr Van a fuckin legend wu-tang killah bee?
What has he done in his carrer to make him a legend?

GZA's a legend - he has 5 solo albums (2 of them fantastic and one an all time hip-hop classic), and 5 group albums (1 of the greatest hip-hop albums ever and the rest all brilliant).

So by saying Van is a legend your puttin him in the same category as GZA.

What has he done thats fuckin ANYTHING like what GZA has done?

vahacris
01-11-2008, 09:00 AM
[quote=V4D3R;1020514
vahacris - shut your stupid ass up and your really an idiot to laugh about something so lame and retarded. Your boyfriend Jammin has a pic of two men on his sig. And your defending his ass like a good boyfriend. I understand why u in here now to defend the queer. He even said I should address you and not talk to him. Fuck are your ever stupid to think that shit phased me. The only thing I have a problem with is the sig and the player hating. Now you wanna come along and join in on Jammin lil homosexual feminine games and emotional tirades. Womanly rants about how he is so sure that he knows the deal with people he dont even know. I dont have shit to prove to you - I wont even hold a convo with you anymore because your plainly to simple for me to even waste time on.

One things for certain. This thread showed me who the fags are on these boards and who is real. Little faggots. Shit you two make a real good couple...

See - thats a bitch wanting me to answer to her man. But problem is - is they both wearing skirts. I dont have to answer to any fuckin faggot ass questions boy. there is no truth but your both fucking homosexuals. If you dont understand what getting whooped by daddy means - then I recommend you never get got doing any crime where you'll do time because you are fucking bitches that will get fucking shat on 24/7 and end up in pc with broken bones with those attitudes. May you come back as fucking shit flies in the next life born on a dead 2 weeks 340 lb womans asshole.

As for the undercover haters on these boards - I see you fags. I love haters man. You're letting me know you got some kinda insecurities about yourselves. I seen some vultures come in here and try to stab a beak in my shit.

As for Jammin - It's pretty clear to me that Rraaddrr punked your ass off in the past and you coming at him the only way you can you Robert Ford type coward. You women sure can talk a good one. Blouse an bloodclawt skirt.[/quote]

haha cryin bitch. get your shit tight kid you too emotional.......

dont have time to play with sorry ass like yours so i break it down to you in few words...

first you act like real tough street cat, then you cry like a little bitch becuz of some other kid sig. then you act like overemotional attention whore and like a real street cat you bitch about my sig....................

the moral of the story is - your own acts tell us how 'real' you are and how deep street cat you are......... bitch i dont even have to say one word on you cuz you exposed yourself like little girl..........

i would suggest that you should stay on that ghetto metro corner you was talkin about, playin hard thug when 30 of your boys is around, cuz your sorry uneducated ass is worth nothing more and will never achieve anything else....... when i hear someone braginn how hard and real the truth is always opposite.........

leave it man. its not worth it. stop cryin start thinkin'...

Jammin
01-11-2008, 10:12 AM

where you from he's a fucking legend wu-tang killah bee? bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah abwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha habwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah ahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha hahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah ahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha hahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahah ahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahaha hahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahah ahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahaha hahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahah ahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhaha hahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhah ahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhha hahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhh hhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhh hhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhh hhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhh hhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhh hhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhh hhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhh hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahah aahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahh hhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah hhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahah ahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahah ahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahaha hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahah ahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaaha hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaah ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahah aahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahaha haahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahaha hahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahah ahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwah ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwa hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabw ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahab wahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah abwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha habwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah ahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha hahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah ahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha hahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahah ahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahaha hahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahah ahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahaha hahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahah ahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhaha hahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhah ahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhha hahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhh hhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhh hhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhh hhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhh hhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhh hhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhh hhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhh hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahah aahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahh hhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah hhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahah ahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahah ahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahaha hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahah ahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaaha hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaah ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahah aahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahaha haahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahaha hahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahah ahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwah ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwa hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabw ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahab wahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah abwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha habwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah ahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha hahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah ahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha hahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahah ahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahaha hahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahah ahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahaha hahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahah ahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhaha hahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhah ahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhha hahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhh hhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhh hhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhh hhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhh hhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhh hhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhh hhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhh hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahahah aahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahh hhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah hhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahabwahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha

you're from the sewers right? because the only legends i know are bob marley, jimmy hendrix etc... fucking dickrider .. shit you went too far.. a legend. and why the fuck are you proud that your own people are the illest killer? WHO FUCKING CARE ... a killer can have shit in his ear right? so that killer comment was fucking USELESS

pathetic, thats the worst comment ever made on this website

just one question your friends bought his album? because if it's not in stores, they downloaded/burned it, or they bought it online .. since they aint got computer i guess they don't have the original album right? so you burned your copy and give it to them, so you aint supporting the artists right? oh well i don't care it's raaddarr van

Jammin
01-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Right look i dont really care where your from ive read your posts before about South Africa, and fair enough it sounds like a tough place, but tell me this

What has he done in his carrer to make him a legend?

GZA's a legend - he has 5 solo albums (2 of them fantastic and one an all time hip-hop classic), and 5 group albums (1 of the greatest hip-hop albums ever and the rest all brilliant).

So by saying Van is a legend your puttin him in the same category as GZA.

What has he done thats fuckin ANYTHING like what GZA has done?

raaddarr van only got one internet album, i can't even find it in stores... honest !

RAMESH
01-11-2008, 10:17 AM

that's a easy question to awnser long after i'm dead & van is dead my kids will be bumping vans music & after them their kids, it makes him eternal like gza, they are 1 in the same, wu-tang forms like voltron like my coloured race, it just comes natural
the coloured man was invented in the late 1800's through rape, the seeds was rejected by the white man & despised by the black man banished & we formed our own clan south africa's 1st gang, today the coloured man runs the streets of south africa, our gangs form in to 1000's of members, in the prisons our language (coloured mans) is what gets spoken amongst the numbers (prison gangs) we 2 million out of a population of 48 million & we run the streets like the wu-tang we believe there is power in numbers, this is not music for us we (my crew) don't give a fuck about krs-1 anyone else outside the clan we don't give a fuck about them, that's why van is a legend because his music will last as long as our seeds

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4884/img032cq0.jpg

i just want to show you van how your coloured fans look, this is my son

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/8899/img050os0.jpg

my homeboy ash he's a huge fan of yours & that's me on the left lol

Jammin
01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
& buy your son real wu-wear, that fake shit is shit

Jammin
01-11-2008, 10:21 AM

that's a easy question to awnser long after i'm dead & van is dead my kids will be bumping vans music & after them their kids, it makes him eternal like gza, they are 1 in the same, wu-tang forms like voltron like my coloured race, it just comes natural
the coloured man was invented in the late 1800's through rape, the seeds was rejected by the white man & despised by the black man banished & we formed our own clan south africa's 1st gang, today the coloured man runs the streets of south africa, our gangs form in to 1000's of members, in the prisons our language (coloured mans) is what gets spoken amongst the numbers (prison gangs) we 2 million out of a population of 48 million & we run the streets like the wu-tang we believe there is power in numbers, this is not music for us we (my crew) don't give a fuck about krs-1 anyone else outside the clan we don't give a fuck about them, that's why van is a legend because his music will last as long as our seeds

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4884/img032cq0.jpg

i just want to show you van how your coloured fans look, this is my son

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/8899/img050os0.jpg

my homeboy ash he's a huge fan of yours & that's me on the left lol

the problem is that he's not wu-tang for god's sake, lounge lo exposed him on that interview, please LISTEN TO IT ...

RAMESH
01-11-2008, 10:28 AM
i honestly couldn't give a fuck if van is official or not, he makes dope music & he represents the wu in it & i got 3 van albums & it wasn't easy to get but i got it

Durag
01-11-2008, 10:35 AM
^^Fair enough if he made dope music but y claim to be something hes not? Id probably listen to him if he wasnt claimin to be Wu the whole time and wasnt a fuckin dick. Oh and if he was actually any good.

what 3 albums does he have out?

Jammin
01-11-2008, 11:03 AM
i honestly couldn't give a fuck if van is official or not, he makes dope music & he represents the wu in it & i got 3 van albums & it wasn't easy to get but i got it

then don't call him a fucking wu tang killah bee legend if he's not official

Lounge Lo exposed him don't forget it

L~>1<~NKS
01-11-2008, 12:03 PM
I done created a mawnsta.

Afta observin' dis t'read me conclude Jammin's a sad mon. Raddarr Vann iz a crazy mon, originoo jamaican dondara, like I 'n I.
Me no tink you wanna ramp wit 'im zeen!?

When me know me facks - me music live on foreva.

http://ccdob.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/bob-marley.jpg

RAMESH
01-11-2008, 03:17 PM
then don't call him a fucking wu tang killah bee legend if he's not official

since when can you tell me what i can & cannot do lol

raddr vvan
01-11-2008, 11:23 PM
then don't call raaddrr-van a fucking wu tang killah bee legend if he's not official

oh yeah iz that all u have .faggat jammin? a gain muthfucka what was lounge ezacted words or ur ezacted words u pussy y dont u exposed who u really r. u can't dew dat huh sexypussy.

RAMESH
01-12-2008, 02:20 AM
^^Fair enough if he made dope music but y claim to be something hes not? Id probably listen to him if he wasnt claimin to be Wu the whole time and wasnt a fuckin dick. Oh and if he was actually any good.

what 3 albums does he have out?
maybe you not familiar with his music but he is good, he's very good
i like that he reps wu-tang in his music, it's understandable that guys like you & jammin won't like it, it doesn't mean ya'll can dissrespect it, because in my eyes i think van is a great mc

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_39_10ab.jpg (http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=3)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_042_13a.jpg (http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=2)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Baretta_9_and_Raaddrr_Van_2002.JPG (http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=6)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Chase%2821_ordodox%29_Raaddrr_Van_2000.JPG (http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=7)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_dangerous%20group.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=9)
http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Guru_and_RaaddrrVan.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=11)Guru and Raaddrr Van

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_jgjj.jpg
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=13)RAADDRR VAN , SAV KILLZ

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_KANNADI%20ON%20STAGE%2006%20NIGGA.jpg

(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=14)
http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Kool_Keith_Marc_Live_Raaddrr_van_T1000_TRLov e.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=16)Kool Keith, Marc Live, Raaddrr Van, and T-1000, TRLove

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Marc_Live_Raaddrr_Van_and_ILL_Bill.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=19)Marc Live Raaddrr Van and ILL Bill

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_RaaddrrVanMCBreed_detroit.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=20)Raaddrr Van and MC Breed in Detroit

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=21)Raaddrr Van rappin

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Hell_Razah.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=24)Raaddrr Van and Hell Razah

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Killah_Priest_in_limo_Michig an.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=25)Raaddrr Van and Killah Priest in limo Michigan.

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Mad_Man%28Rza_brotha%29.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=26)Raaddrr Van and Mad Man (Rza brotha)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Pitch_Black.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=27)Raaddrr Van and Pitch Black

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Prodigal_Sunn.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=28)Raaddrr Van and Prodigal Sunn

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Sacratese%28wu_producer_2004 %29.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=29)Raaddrr Van and Sacratese (wu producer)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_and_Timbo_King.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=30)Raaddrr Van and Timbo King

RAMESH
01-12-2008, 02:24 AM
http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Raaddrr_Van_Lounger_Lo_and_Method_Man.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=31)Raaddrr Van, Lounge Lo, and Method Man

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_scan.JPG (http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=32)

http://wuforever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_sway_raaddrrvan.JPG
(http://wuforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=47)Sway (mtv) and Raaddrr Van

Lil' Ruger
01-12-2008, 09:36 AM
*farts obnoxiously*

RAMESH
01-12-2008, 06:04 PM
yo killgrave go suck a dick

The Abbott
01-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Yo Mods!! if you close that thread , i promise to hack the wu-corp site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMESH
01-12-2008, 06:36 PM
fuck these mods who gives a fuck what they do, if they been doing their job none of this shit would of happened

The Abbott
01-12-2008, 06:38 PM
fuck these mods who gives a fuck what they do, if they been doing their job none of this shit would of happened

true