PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Soulja Boy New Single Rappin Like Gza

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-08-2008, 09:01 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhnKGPsWHYQBF63AOe

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-08-2008, 11:10 PM
I thought I was watching something off of Nickeloedian.

hectis
01-08-2008, 11:16 PM
and i thought he could not get any wacker

12weLvE
01-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Incredible single. This will definately win a grammy.

STYLE
01-08-2008, 11:35 PM
yall continue to hate on a kid who is doin it. i bet your shit was mad corny in hs. if you could even rap.

Paranoid
01-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Trash.

hectis
01-08-2008, 11:53 PM
yall continue to hate on a kid who is doin it. i bet your shit was mad corny in hs. if you could even rap.

whats he doing? besides helping with the death of hip hop

iammzac
01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
He is like 16.. what can you expect..

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2008, 01:08 AM
hahahahahaha

he styled on dog the bounty

11th Chamber
01-09-2008, 01:12 AM
hhaahaaha what the fuck did I just watch? Damn that shit is a trip when yer high

I swear I hope this shit doesnt catch on...

HarlemDiplomat
01-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Great...

Paranoid
01-09-2008, 02:05 AM

Hes older then that and its still no excuse.

Shyheim.

Meta4
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
When I was 16 i knew what the fuck was up. This kids in it for the money and fame not actually using the "urban" image to help people in the struggle or spread a positive message. ie he's wack.

J-DON
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
this might be reaching but

... the hater is wearing black and yellow

hahahha... hate if you want but that report card part at the end is awesome

HANZO
01-09-2008, 11:33 AM
YAHHHHHH!!!

i would have never thought they can name a song that.

Ghost_Deini_
01-09-2008, 11:43 AM
that was probably the funniest thing ive ever seen.

i thought soulja girl was bad enough...

Storm
01-09-2008, 12:35 PM
hhaahaaha what the fuck did I just watch? Damn that shit is a trip when yer high

I swear I hope this shit doesnt catch on...

It probably will. Everything else he's released is complete garbage and ppl actually like it so I wouldn't surprised if it does catch on to the radio.

OTB
01-09-2008, 12:47 PM
do ya thing soulja boy, keep chasin that paper-

but special ed, chi-ali, and shyheim waz great-grandsonnin you

Prince Rai
01-09-2008, 12:56 PM
ehh NAHHHHHH

Razorsharp
01-09-2008, 01:46 PM
hajfksahfakslfhawkfnsakjfashfkYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

kind of reminds me of busta rhymes... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAA got ya all in check

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-09-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't really mind the song, it's comedy, can't expect good lyrics. But it's not something Id listen to again.

buckshotstheone
01-09-2008, 03:57 PM

the only people that are contributing to the death of hip hop are people that actually call what he and the likes of him do "hip hop". i watch that video, it's not hip hop to me, it's not even rap to me. it's just pop music. pop music is going in a direction that takes elements of hip hop but it certainly isn't hip hop by any means. it's pop music, and we all know pop music goes in phases, and eventually it disappears and makes way for a new one. nas dropped an album 14 years ago that was hot and he dropped one a year ago that was hot, soulja boy ain't droppin' no album in 2022

BronzearmzNYC
01-09-2008, 03:58 PM
What the Fuck does his age have to do with anything? Shyheim was rapping at 16 and he wasnt putting out any BULLSHIT.

Bigot Hitman
01-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Shit was funny for this type of music.

Dominus Santorini
01-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Shit was hilarious, wasn't it suppose to be?

iammzac
01-10-2008, 12:58 AM
yeah you're right.. i was listening to wu when i was younger than 16..

Exodus
01-10-2008, 05:01 AM
I don't really mind the song, it's comedy, can't expect good lyrics. But it's not something I'd listen to again.

^

urbanlegendmf
01-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Hes older then that and its still no excuse.

Shyheim.
hes 17, but u fags gotta give him props, his firts major hit single was made with his computer, nows hes a millionaire
:clap:

begongo
01-10-2008, 05:05 AM
he's not even hip hop related

Tyler Durden
01-10-2008, 06:12 AM
the only people that are contributing to the death of hip hop are people that actually call what he and the likes of him do "hip hop". i watch that video, it's not hip hop to me, it's not even rap to me. it's just pop music. pop music is going in a direction that takes elements of hip hop but it certainly isn't hip hop by any means. it's pop music, and we all know pop music goes in phases, and eventually it disappears and makes way for a new one. nas dropped an album 14 years ago that was hot and he dropped one a year ago that was hot, soulja boy ain't droppin' no album in 2022

Perfectly put, could not agree more.

I don't listen to this type of hip pop, it's laughable, but he's making a lot of money off it, since he ain't gonna be around fogether he might as well give the pop fans what they want.
Gotta go, No Diggety just came on the radio

davedigital360
01-10-2008, 07:15 AM
WOW. that shit is funny hommie! reminds me of Chappelle and that senator dude BIIAAAWWW! Don't hate the player, hate the game. And I will quote Technique: "Just because you go platinum, it's got nothin' to do with luck / It just mean that a million people are stupid as fuck!"

Why the GZA reference? I honestly wouldnt have even watched the shit if it didn't say that

RagnaroK
01-10-2008, 07:44 AM
why try to defend this shit saying hes a 16 year old kid or hes making it
is just stupid excuses

kriss kross and Bow Wow made better music and they were younger even thou it was written by somebody else (JD) it was still better music they rap better then him Nas was 2 fucking years older then Soulja Boy when he did Illmatic

there is no excuse for wack if your wack your wack period

begongo
01-10-2008, 08:28 AM
this should've been posted at sound shack not here

TSA
01-10-2008, 09:05 AM
tho im not a fan, im not gonna sit here and hate on a 16 year old cause he's got him some bathing apes, infact im not gonna watch this cause im just simply not a fan, if someone posted a new hillary duff single it would have the same effect, but i would sit here and hate on hillary duff for whatever purpose.

like urban said, he made his first HIT single on his computer and pleased HIS fans.

Wu-tang couldn't make a decent album in 6 years let alone 1 hit.

ugh.

Soulja Boy is that dude, straight up and down, he makes little kids very happy and corny grown men too.

whereas wutang has made the good majority of us pissed off in the past 6 years on a weekly basis

L~>1<~NKS
01-10-2008, 09:11 AM
I almost through my screen down the street.

I don't give a fuck if he's 11 and makin it, the kid iz wack, b.

Begono's right - this shit should be moved to soundshack.

TSA
01-10-2008, 09:14 AM
why try to defend this shit saying hes a 16 year old kid or hes making it
is just stupid excuses

kriss kross and Bow Wow made better music and they were younger even thou it was written by somebody else (JD) it was still better music they rap better then him Nas was 2 fucking years older then Soulja Boy when he did Illmatic

there is no excuse for wack if your wack your wack period

not to mention just as young when he wrote it, and i agree with you 100% on that.

but at the age of 19 Nas was making his fans happy.

then he wacked up his style because his original fans weren't important enough

soulja boy is making his fans happy, so oh well.

i used to think it was the gayest shit alive, but then i was performing for some kids at a skating rink, and afterwards soulja boy came on and the whole place screamed and broke out in souljaboying

ON SKATES NIGGA!

so i was like, oooohhh, now i get it.

Critiquing Soulja Boy's music intergrity is like critiquing Gza for his inability to make you dance...or critiquing Teletubbies for not living up to The Godfather II

Teletubbies make teletubby ppl happy in a way that can only satisfy them, Godfather II makes godfather II ppl happy in a way tailor made for them

the REALY loser is the guy that was interested enough in it to post it on a wutang website after watching it

and anybody that watched it and wasn't satisfied...on a wutang website

infact a lot of you are fuck up approved.

TSA
01-10-2008, 09:16 AM
I almost through my screen down the street.

I don't give a fuck if he's 11 and makin it, the kid iz wack, b.

Begono's right - this shit should be moved to soundshack.

[Fuck up Approved!]

L~>1<~NKS
01-10-2008, 10:30 AM
[Fuck up Approved!]

Im bein' unbaised wit mine. Wu fan or not - sun, the kids wack. All that astro-logical shit you was droppin was cool, but in the end it comes down to what you think. Fuck the why and how. I overstand all that shit. It's all bout what you think... nnnucca. I respeck the next mans opinion - but i never use it as a motive to like what he likes... nucca.

Foot down... nuff said.

Masta Chilla
01-10-2008, 10:51 AM
ahahahahahah!!!

YAAAH!!! Trick!!! YAAAHHH!!!

i laughed 10 whole minutes!!!

i don't hate on him... i laugh on him....

TSA
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Im bein' unbaised wit mine. Wu fan or not - sun, the kids wack. All that astro-logical shit you was droppin was cool, but in the end it comes down to what you think. Fuck the why and how. I overstand all that shit. It's all bout what you think... nnnucca. I respeck the next mans opinion - but i never use it as a motive to like what he likes... nucca.

Foot down... nuff said.

well then looks like your justified and have lost your fuck up badge.

THO

everyone else clicking on a Soulja Boy song, listening to it, and getting mad/frustrated/opinionated about how they don't like it is fucking up being time

i dont like his music, im not intrested in it, i won't click it...LET ALONE leave a response about how i don't like it cause you know..it won't be a suprise.

Come Honor Face
01-10-2008, 11:40 AM
He is like 16..

They execute 16 yr olds for murder! He is murdering hip hop. Strap him down! Give me the syringe!!!

TSA
01-10-2008, 12:23 PM
They execute 16 yr olds for murder! He is murdering hip hop. Strap him down! Give me the syringe!!!
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/lahuera805/thumbs_up.jpg
[FUCK UP APPROVED!]

dezmond
01-10-2008, 12:34 PM
I think the point was that he's using the name hip hop to sell his hip 'pop'.... End of the day the boy is a cock - ive caught two or three of his releases and swear to god couldnt tel the difference between them... As for his first song made on computer, probably but id put money on him havin the least artistic input... Hes just a young face for the labels to use for $$ bills y'all... Let him have his moment hell be "rappin" for foood in the near future.... THE BOY HAS NO SOUL....

Rame
01-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Ofcourse this is Hiphop, they're sort of rapping right?

Atleast that other guy is. Soulja's just talking.

beeboy
01-10-2008, 01:22 PM
damn, soulja bringing that knowledge shit, damn..didnīt expected that...shit

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-10-2008, 04:25 PM

I heard good 16 year old rappers....but this is trash

KIND
01-10-2008, 05:03 PM
take it 4 what it is, that shit was funny

I'ma start doing that 2 telemarketers

Telemarketer: Hello is Dr......

Me: YAHHHHHH TRICK YAHHHHHHHHH

Maxxx Millisecondz
01-10-2008, 07:44 PM
that's like some tourette's shit. i fell out of my chair when i was listening to this.
just when i thought the "game" couldn't get any worse.

11th Chamber
01-10-2008, 10:06 PM
This is some nicolodeon lindsy lohan shit.
Is the hater with the big mouth GZA??

what the fuck does Lindsay Lohan have to do with Nickelodeon?

WallyG
01-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Damn, most of u guys HATE him. I just LAUGH at him!

I mean, think for a second. Just think.

His music is comedy. His whole act is just a gimmick. He just found a way to do it and garner ppl's attention, especially the young crowd. We're in what, 2008? Not 1995 right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Sure, he's wack by rapping standards because he dont got lyrics. But this shit is not even hip hop to me. I mean hip hop is so glamorized now its lost its true art form in my opinion, and I think its the same for most of ya'll heads on here.

But you can't hate on him. The only thing you can do is laugh but wonder what the hell is wrong with ppl in america?

Remember i'm not hating on Americans. But, a majority of them are brainwashed. Music is on a whole different level today than it was a decade ago. Especially hip hop, since it has lost its true artform, has gotten so glamorized that for the past 8 years its been about MONEY, HOES and CARS. Nothing about the struggle.

Now its a gimmick.

You got whats his name, DJ Khalid with that joint with BIrdman and Lil weezy and them cats. Its all about MONEY. MONEY MONEY MONEY FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!

BIRDMAN SAID IT HIMSELF IN THE FUCKING VIDEO FOR FUCKS SAKES!

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Cash Rules Everything Around Me CREAM get the MONEY!!!!!!

damn