PDA

View Full Version : PETEY PABLO calling his album "SAME EYES ON ME" = more 2PAC dick riding

tical2000
08-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Yo I just read that PETEY PABLO is going to call his new album "SAME EYES ON ME" after 2PAC's ALL EYES ON ME????

Is there no end to the vultures dick riding 2PAC after his death.........everyone from NAS, JAY-Z, MASTER P, and the hundred of fake 2PAC wannabe clones.......

like enough is enough, cant these fools be original, I guess that is hip hop though, copy whatever sells

CrunchyBlack
08-09-2005, 03:13 PM
ever heard of a "homage"? sounds like a case of Petey paying his respects and nothing more. Besides, it's not like he even sounds like Pac anyways. lol...no need to get your panties in a bunch.

tical2000
08-09-2005, 03:16 PM
ever heard of a "homage"? sounds like a case of Petey paying his respects and nothing more. Besides, it's not like he even sounds like Pac anyways. lol...no need to get your panties in a bunch.

HOMAGE.....sounds like a way to cash in to me

why doesn't someone come out with an album called 37 CHAMBERS or READY TO DIE 2.............its gay to me..........I am fed up with the 2PAC clones

Bedlam
08-09-2005, 05:34 PM
gay, theres no need for someone as shitty as petey pablo to pay "homage" to Pac.

Punch
08-09-2005, 05:42 PM
does it really matter?
is anyone going to buy his album because of 2pac?
No, it makes no difference whatsoever. The only people who care are the ones who are looking for something to complain about

C Beretta
08-09-2005, 06:35 PM
At first I was a bit abhorred by the situation but right now I don't care. As long as great music comes out Death Row, I'm good.

adriatic
08-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Tical2000 beat me to it but if some scrub put an album out called Enter the 35 Chambers or something this board would crash from people complaining and rightfully so. Homage is one thing but there are certain lines you just don't cross.

At first I was a bit abhorred by the situation but right now I don't care. As long as great music comes out Death Row, I'm good.
You're looking for great music from Petey Pablo? LOL the guy is the worst rapper like, ever.

And for that matter Death Row died along with Pac as far as good music goes.

GhostfaceKillah199
08-09-2005, 08:41 PM
f what you heard Petey's 1st album was tight, it's just a shame that he's lowered himself to the maad simplist and irrating "Freek a Leek" and now he's gonna call his album same eyes on me. that sucks, it sounds like a name suge would put on a junk rare/remix album of pac. Some cats should really just leave pac's name/music alone, that goes especially to eminem, it's horrible that they're(em n' 50) are usin' his material, I didn't even listen to 1 second of Loyal to the game cause em had his wack beats all over it. makin' money off a dead man... have some dignity. peace

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 09:46 PM
This done bother me Pacs shit done sell no more anyways, Hip hop is dead. Think bout it if Pac an Big were still aliive today Theyd be nothin times change the music has changed

CrunchyBlack
08-09-2005, 09:48 PM
This done bother me Pacs shit done sell no more anyways, Hip hop is dead. Think bout it if Pac an Big were still aliive today Theyd be nothin times change the music has changed
i agree. they'd be making "club songs" just like the rest of the mainstream rappers.

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 09:50 PM
An even if they werent makin club songs theyd be makin underground joints today kids done wanna hear lyrically talented Mcs they only wan the best bass musiq so they can bump it in they cars

CrunchyBlack
08-09-2005, 09:53 PM
An even if they werent makin club songs theyd be makin underground joints today kids done wanna hear lyrically talented Mcs they only wan the best bass musiq so they can bump it in they cars i don't think there was ever a period where people wanted to hear "lyrically talented emcees". the only thing that matters is that it sounded good to the ears.

hip hop/rap didn't explode until the gangsta rap scene entered with NWA. nothing has really changed either if you think about it. even when wu tang dropped wu tang forever, people were craving puff daddy joints.

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 09:57 PM
True dat but its like the mainstream joints of back then like Skee-Lo - I wish songs like that were good to jus listen to or like Maestro - Let ya backbone slide

R3beLuTionAry
08-09-2005, 10:26 PM
why care about this?

deadlymelody
08-09-2005, 11:16 PM
be original
Freak A Leek.

Nuff Said. Haha.

MefMan36
08-09-2005, 11:26 PM
It sounds retarted anyway "Same eyes on me" Who the fuck says that?