PDA

View Full Version : Styemaster's Romantic Wu Novels

STYLE
01-09-2008, 10:36 AM
here is where i will post excerpts from my best selling Homoerotic Novels.

Palehorse Passion - The story of a boy who finds hismanhood in the arms of an older man.

this excerpt tells how palehorse met his lover.

hey guy, love your tatts. mind if i get a closer look? (rubs pale's arm) yeah thats real nice..... so where you from?"

-PA

"thats cool...so what kinda scene are you into?"

-i'm into everything

"oh yeah? like what?"

- oh hip hop politics.......blah blah blah

(disappointingly) "oh.......really?"

"you said u like the wutang clan right"

-yeah i go the website everyday

"well you're looking at their producer"

-you produce the wu!?! what songs

"well uh not the wu, exactly"

-well then who?

"what albums do you have?"

wtc, sunz of man, civalrings ....blah blah blah

"you don't have the new killa army or 4th diciple?!?! damn those are the ones i produced"

-Word!!!??

"come have a seat, let me buy you a drink i'll tell you all about it"

-aiight thats cool

AFTER A FEW HOURS OF LONG STARES LAUGHTER AND A HINT OF ROMANCE......

-well i gotta be going now

"aww so soon? well here's my direct number, home address and email. call me anytime so we can collab on somethin. i mean it anytime"

-eh i don't know if i'm down for all that but i keep it in mind

"don't knock it till you try it"

AS PALE WALKED OUT OF THE BAR, HE TOOK ONE LAST GLANCE OVER HIS SHOULDER AT HIS FUTURE. HE WAS A BIT FLUSTERED BUT AT THE SAME TIME RELIEVED THAT THE MAN'S FIERY EYES HAD FOLLOWED HIM FROM THE COZY BOOTH TO THE DOOR. PALE RESPONDED WITH A COY GRIN AND ENTERED INTO THE COOL NIGHT AIR.

A SUDDEN RUSH OF HEAT EMOTION AND EXCITEMENT WHICH ORIGINATED FROM HIS LOINS REACHED HIS HEAD AND HE SPUN WILDLY THRU THE STREETS WANTING TO SING AND DANCE AND SHOUT.

YES, THATS WHEN IT HAPPENED. PALE FELL IN LOVE.

Reluctant Lover - Drama/Thriler, loyalty betrayal and forbidden lust. a rivalvaly that defied all odds.

in this excerpt the argument makes a strange turn

the heated discussion escalated like a rapid crescendo. their pulses racing with every word exchanged. they stared into eachothers eyes searching the soul for weakness, a chink in the armor for which to direct their next attack. but soul searching can be a dangerous undertaking. as dr van and jam would soon find out.

the room was like a jungle, hot and humid from the 6 men the yelling to the undulating rhythm of flaring tempers, as the smell of sweat and man breath filled the air.

vader, feeling overwhelmed by the two man assault, was reaching his breaking point. and in a moment confusion and pent up emotion, he said what was really on his mind.

"you need a daddy to come spank that ass and show you whats up!"

the room fell silent. a silence that spoke volumes. a silence that echoed throughout the room and in each mans head. that simple suggestion had awakened a beast and that beasts name was DESIRE.....

in this second bonus excerpt, radarvan and jammin find themselves lost within the deep recesses of the heart.

the tension in the room had reached magnitudes that would make most men buckle under the pressure. but these were not ordinary men. these men sought out danger and entertained it like a sensuous dinner host.

this was a risky game being played, and the stakes were high. jam and dr van continued their silent standoff like two boxers in the center of the ring. focused. so focused that all the chattering yelling wayward insults all melted away. only sounds that could be heard were the beating of two hearts drawn to each other, then the walls of the room dissipated like morning mist in the rays of the sun.

darkness.

they were alone.

only each other to look to for protection, for reassurance that everything was going to be alright. dr van hesitated then looked for such a shelter in jams face.

but would jam provide? ......

stay tuned here for more romance, drama, and sensuous tales that will have your anus dripping wet with anticipation.

STYLE
01-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Next up Androgyny's Cupid starring Urban Ledgend

diggy
01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Do a story about Tony Bandana the Wucorp latent homo wannabe thug.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 02:05 PM
i'm goin back to the basics.....

new book coming soon....

Cornfield Casanova

crust
06-21-2008, 02:32 PM
yo style! you killin em sOn! hahahaha that shit is too funny.

KaramelSundae
06-21-2008, 04:29 PM
That shit is too funny

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 04:57 PM
mad funny

Blackula Spectacula
06-21-2008, 05:49 PM
funny .. but way too much time on your hands homie

TSA
06-21-2008, 05:51 PM
^inferior.

does cornfield cassanova look anything like
mDzitLRrt2Y

STYLE
06-21-2008, 07:36 PM
^mad

this shit is maaaaaad old jan08.

this is what you could do if you knew how to spell, use proper grammar, use vocab correctly and basically not be a complete doofus when it comes to anything outside of biting skampoe's slang and my artistry.

now make an excuse about how lazy you are or how you don't care.

better yet recycle a pic for me. i like the one with me holding the dog. i'm a slim nigga and that pic put some meat on my bones.
thx

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-21-2008, 07:47 PM
+lol

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 07:48 PM
^mad

this shit is maaaaaad old jan08.

this is what you could do if you knew how to spell, use proper grammar, use vocab correctly and basically not be a complete doofus when it comes to anything outside of biting skampoe's slang and my artistry.

now make an excuse about how lazy you are or how you don't care.

better yet recycle a pic for me. i like the one with me holding the dog. i'm a slim nigga and that pic put some meat on my bones.
thx

lmao