PDA

View Full Version : top 170+ rza beats list coming soon

King Tron 1
01-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm pretty new on wu-tang corp. but when I went on gen chat I saw beautifulrock compile his favorite 101 wu-tracks and got me thinking. I was also on youtube at the time when I saw this cat put his top 50 rza beats. What if I put something similar to both and put my top 170+ rza beats. Know this is not a concrete list but I decided not to add the said 50 rza beats. At first I started with my 50, then it changed to 70, then before you know it I had hit 170. I added the + because you will know that I will start my list at 1 and go from there as to allow more songs to be added, hence the plus sign. Also note that I did not intend to top beautifulrock's list and that the list is in no particular order since I have put this on a playlist and to be constantly changing it to fit the list is not easy to do. Although I do mention the youtube top 50 list alot I did want to top his list by not even including the songs he selected. I will post the list soon complete with my personal reviews and opinions.
Any and all feedback is welcome. Please try not to make this an every rza beat ever created list. Peace Out!

When I leave, Come together like buttcheecks!

Kenny Powers
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
that would be quiet the project to take on, i dont know how someone has time to do all that. but good luck

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Anyone know if there is a link which features the complete list of official beats RZA has produced??

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-09-2008, 10:48 PM
more like top 5

King Tron 1
01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
thanks for the replies, but I'm barely on # 54, but I'm doin about 20 a day in between college and chillin'. maybe somtime next I'll be done around tues. hopfully youse guys are still here in the meantime, in between time. Peace

King Tron 1
01-11-2008, 09:40 AM
hope now that i don't disapoint