PDA

View Full Version : LOL@I Got Banned From R Kelly's Website, Masta Ace's Website, Onyx's Website

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 04:22 PM
I got banned from those sites because people on there didn't like my opinion about those artists i named and since i don't kiss entertainers asses, people seem to have a problem with me because i diss their favorite entertainer LOL. I don't give a damn. I'm gonna speak my opinion and if people don't like it, i don't care. I like R Kelly, Masta Ace and Onyx but some of their albums i don't like and i feel like people should have a right to voice their opinion about stuff they don't like without people catching feelings and acting like bitches. I hope i don't get banned from this website. I know some of ya'll on here like me and some of ya'll don't. I like Wu Tang a lot but some of their albums group and solo i don't like and i'm glad whoever the webmaster is on here hasn't banned because of what i've said about Wu Tang.

Esquire
01-09-2008, 04:56 PM
In reality, all people should view your words as, is text written on a forum over the internet, blah. Your opinion is your own, but if you don't like being banned, then maybe you should practice a little self restrain, not to please others, but to keep yo ass active.

Prolifical ENG
01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Ill admit I like R Kelly and agree that some of his stuff sucks/unlike what he did in his prime.

But yeah you are focusing more on what sucks in your posts.

I don't know how they ban...but if someone has an opinion and whines about shit I dont care.

When someone says their unpopular opinion more than once just to cause and outrage from people, hence being a troll then they can be banned...you dont do that.

I was once thinking of banning you because you kept on making threads in KTL with similar subject matter...I locked some and kept some open. But you werent trolling you posted questions and were looking for answers. In other words even though I thought some of your thread were stupid troll threads, you really were serious when making them.....at one point I couldnt determine.

THE W
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
why are you making so many threads though dude? did prof zarooka take over your account?

Visionz
01-09-2008, 06:19 PM
CJ has always been a thread making machine

Mr. I hate how __________________ ignorant black _____ ____________________. Then fill in the blanks. It would cover just about 98% of em.

Crack Killz
01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
CJ has always been a thread making machine

Mr. I hate how __________________ ignorant black _____ ____________________. Then fill in the blanks. It would cover just about 98% of em.

true story.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-09-2008, 06:27 PM
why are you making so many threads though dude? did prof zarooka take over your account?
BWahahahaahahahayha

TAURO
01-09-2008, 06:51 PM
What the hell is wrong with Masta Aces albums? I love all his shit.

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I didn't like his last 2 albums Disposable Arts and A Long Hot Summer because of the beats.

TAURO
01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
I didn't like his last 2 albums Disposable Arts and A Long Hot Summer because of the beats.

WHAT?
8O

You are wrong on both counts, those albums had great production. Not grimey but it suited the lyrics.

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 07:03 PM
I like his Slaughtahouse and Sittin On Chrome albums better than his last 2 albums. Did you know he's married to Laschea who used to be down with his INC crew? Paula Perry told me that when i emailed her at her Myspace page. Paula used to be in Masta Ace's crew also.

TAURO
01-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I didn't know that, but then I never really pay too much attention to a rappers personal life.

main_man
01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
WHAT?
8O

You are wrong on both counts, those albums had great production. Not grimey but it suited the lyrics.

hell yeah! both them albums are dope.

Dominus Santorini
01-10-2008, 12:40 AM
CJ, where the fuck were you in the last half of 07?