PDA

View Full Version : Death Row Records Would Still Be In Business If Suge Knight Wasn't Ignorant

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 04:27 PM
It's really a shame that Suge let his record company go outta business because of his ignorance and not paying attention to his money. He had a good thing going in the 90's when he had Dr Dre, Dogg Pound, Lady Of Rage, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, 2Pac. I knew when Dre was the first to leave that the label was gonna go downhill because Dre had some hard beats back in the day that he did for the label. I like Snoop Dogg's diss song Pimp Slapped about Suge Knight when he said Suge is the biggest star on his label hahahahahahahahahaha. What Snoop was trying to say is that Suge wasn't trying to release albums from his artists because he wants the spotlight to himself LOL. I agree with Snoop on that. Crooked I was with Death Row for about 4 years i believe and he never had a album released by the label and that's not right because you can tell he was loyal to Suge. Even Kurupt had went back to Death Row after his Space Boogie album and he got a job as vice president even though Snoop and Daz tried to tell his dumb ass don't go back to Death Row.

Ghost_Deini_
01-09-2008, 11:20 PM
you talk about how ignorant black people are all the time. what about the ignorant white people?