PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll Think A NWA Reunion Album Would've Sounded Good With Snoop Dogg?

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I remember when NWA were talking about a reunion album when they did Chin Check song for Next Friday soundtrack but it never happened because of Dr Dre and Ice Cube's busy schedules. Dre and Cube were talking about replacing Eazy E with Snoop which i think would've been a bad decision because the Cube, Dre, Ren, Yella don't need Snoop. The album would've been tight without him. I bet a lot of rap fans thought NWA's 100 Miles And Runnin(i wish this would've been a album instead of a ep)and Niggaz4life albums were gonna be wack without Cube but they weren't.

11th Chamber
01-09-2008, 05:32 PM
ehhhh...kinda got mixed opinions on it. I think it would be great to hear Dre and Cube do some more tracks together, but I think NWA is better off dead. They were one on the greatest groups ever, and I think it should just stay that way

Rame
01-09-2008, 05:59 PM
I do think it would be good, Chin Check is nice.

If they would reunite at this moment they should exclude Snoop though, he's wack now, although he might change his style for NWA.

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Eazy E would've been on the reunion album if it would've been made if his dumb ass had used his brain and used condoms when fucking women.

Masta Chilla
01-09-2008, 08:02 PM
i think snoops getting better at the moment... his wack time was during r&g

main_man
01-09-2008, 11:59 PM
snoop could be a good fill in for eazy. both got high pitched voices . only ones tall and a stick figure and the other was a midget. and one writes his own shit.

staycreepin_n_silence
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Naw let the past stay the past if they came out with a group call it something else. It's a waste of time

NIGHT MAYOR
01-10-2008, 12:12 AM
i think snoops getting better at the moment... his wack time was during r&g

man he has been on a downward spiryl since doggy style. even master p could'nt help.

Dominus Santorini
01-10-2008, 01:22 AM
The only mufuckas I wanted to hear were Dre, Ice Cube and Lorenzo, fuck a Yella and a Snoop Dogg

Soul Controller
01-10-2008, 06:46 AM
UGHHH
wtf,.

eazy e, dj yella, mc ren, never got on with DRE,(after suge knight extorted/threatened erix/jerry haller). and they sure as fuck didnt like snoop.. before eazy died,. he never made peace with dre,. even tho dre said he made peace with eazy.
im sure ren yella (b.g knockout, gangsa dresta eazy e's boys) would have had something to say if dre or snoop was to do an NWA album,. lol they got dissed hard for that chin check song.. fuck that lame shit. THAT IS NOT WHAT NWA REPRSENTEDED, cube is sick sometimes sick as fuck,.
but dre and snoop on a nwa album. thats pissing on the legacy

Masta Chilla
01-10-2008, 06:54 AM
then let snoop and dre make "the chronic 2008"

Tyler Durden
01-10-2008, 07:04 AM
I would only accept this album if they keep it gutter.

Minus Snoop would be best, he can never top what he was.

Also, I wouldn't want any stupid 'R&B hooks' or 'featuring Kanye West' type shit

HANZO
01-10-2008, 02:12 PM
an nwa reunion is having the original members come together. i dnt agree with snoop being on it. would be dope if a reunion album happened though.

benzo
01-11-2008, 10:31 AM
I don't see it ever happening. Cube and Dre's solo "psuedo gangsta" albums are laughable enough. Trying to pull off that NWA image again at their age would be fuckin ridiculous.