PDA

View Full Version : black president vs bird president

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-10-2008, 10:33 PM
which one is worse ,

hahaha

yo shaolin id like to see obama win but common man how u gonna have a brotha run the white house , I dont even know if they gonna call it a white house after he runs that bitch , they gonna repaint the whole joint black or atleast light brown

EAGLE EYE
01-10-2008, 11:23 PM
i might vote for obama just because hes got swagger.

Hillary is like that vicious cunt mother who attends softball games after drinking two bottles of cheap chardonnay and has an emotional break down in the bleachers

KillahBee92
01-10-2008, 11:24 PM
lmao

EAGLE EYE
01-10-2008, 11:38 PM
fuck them both

go buy Schlitz's

nothing will improve

TSA
01-10-2008, 11:59 PM
which one is worse ,

hahaha

yo shaolin id like to see obama win but common man how u gonna have a brotha run the white house , I dont even know if they gonna call it a white house after he runs that bitch , they gonna repaint the whole joint black or atleast light brown

let me tell you now

if that nigga wins, it's gonna be hard to elect a white president after

he'll be followed by Will Smith

who will be followed by Soulja Boy

who will be followed by Corey In The House

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd300/michaelroy85/Picture561.jpg

IrOnMaN
01-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Just shut the fuck up! People aren't voting for Obama because he's black. They're voting for him because of who he is as a person and he's dreams for America. This black and woman shit is really starting to get on my nerves.

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 11:51 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/promos/politics/blog/clinton-irongetty533.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-11-2008, 12:39 PM
choose one motha fuka

Pleasedontrap
01-11-2008, 12:40 PM
With regard to the symbolism of oppression and what's at stake this election, there are basically two schools of thought. On one hand, electing an African-American president will be a overturning of over 200 years of oppression and racism in the United States. This could be a real turning point in US race relations as well as good example for the rest of the world. It could also create a crucible-like atmosphere for a time when race relations are particularly sensitive in the US and abroad (particularly the Middle East regions as well as India and China).

On the other hand, there's a reasonable argument that men have oppressed women for much much longer than 200 years, and a victory for a woman in the US is especially meaningful now. Women can be said to have been gaining political momentum (see Finland, Germany, etc) and a US victory could mean an important nail in the coffin for patriarchy.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-11-2008, 12:42 PM
With regard to the symbolism of oppression and what's at stake this election, there are basically two schools of thought. On one hand, electing an African-American president will be a overturning of over 200 years of oppression and racism in the United States. This could be a real turning point in US race relations as well as good example for the rest of the world. It could also create a crucible-like atmosphere for a time when race relations are particularly sensitive in the US and abroad (particularly the Middle East regions as well as India and China).

On the other hand, there's a reasonable argument that men have oppressed women for much much longer than 200 years, and a victory for a woman in the US is especially meaningful now. Women can be said to have been gaining political momentum (see Finland, Germany, etc) and a US victory could mean an important nail in the coffin for patriarchy.

^^^

nice lil essay u wrote , u make a good point

through every big problem there is a women behind it . <--- lol true story

Pleasedontrap
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
^^^

nice lil essay u wrote , u make a good point

through every big problem there is a women behind it . <--- lol true story

I'm not sure I agree. Do you have any evidence to support your assertion?

Bucellito 136
01-11-2008, 02:36 PM
the worst is the french president

Pleasedontrap
01-11-2008, 02:59 PM
the worst is the french president

Edwards isn't so bad. I appreciate what he's doing to bring the working class in to the discussion and I think he would make a good running mate for either Clinton or Obama, ahem, recent history notwithstanding.

JASPER
01-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Woman President: "Oh, I have so many things I need to do today! Get a manicure, get my hair did, make out with that cute intern, fuck that other cute intern, potentially bleed from my vagina, cry a lot, take some Motrin, eat a tub of ice cream, cry some more, and fight for the rights of the women in Ciudad Juarez."

Gay Male Vice President: "OH YOU'RE THO THILLY! We thoooo need to renovate the front room after we get our manicureth. It lookth like the ghotht of Abraham Lincoln jerked off all over the wallth. Then I need to get my athth tapped by that cute intern college boy."

Gay Male Vice President's Doctor: "Sir, I hate to tell you this, but you have AIDS. You're going to die any minute now."

Black Female Vice Vice President: "OH SNAP! MY TURN, NIGGA! LEMME IN ON THIS PRESIDENTIN SHIT! FUCK THEM NIGGAS IN IRAN, LET'S RIDE ON THEM MARK ASS TRICKS!"

Woman President: "This seems like a great time to eat ice cream, cry and bleed out of my vagina spontaneously! Would anyone like to join me? We can get a live camera and broadcast it on every major network as a state of the union address."

[scene fades out with Woman President, Gay Male Vice President, and Black Female Vice Vice President digging into a huge trough of ice cream and bursting into tears]

Hmm... At least it wouldn't be as bad as Bush.

Lox-the-5th
01-11-2008, 03:17 PM
shit i didnt read the whole topic title. hopefully obama wins. america needs him. not just becuz he'll be the first black president but becuz he actually has good politics. im sure hed do alot of good domestically. and america definitely needs a better point man runnin the show wen it comes to foreign affairs.

Pleasedontrap
01-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Woman President: "Oh, I have so many things I need to do today! Get a manicure, get my hair did, make out with that cute intern, fuck that other cute intern, potentially bleed from my vagina, cry a lot, take some Motrin, eat a tub of ice cream, cry some more, and fight for the rights of the women in Ciudad Juarez."

Gay Male Vice President: "OH YOU'RE THO THILLY! We thoooo need to renovate the front room after we get our manicureth. It lookth like the ghotht of Abraham Lincoln jerked off all over the wallth. Then I need to get my athth tapped by that cute intern college boy."

Gay Male Vice President's Doctor: "Sir, I hate to tell you this, but you have AIDS. You're going to die any minute now."

Black Female Vice Vice President: "OH SNAP! MY TURN, NIGGA! LEMME IN ON THIS PRESIDENTIN SHIT! FUCK THEM NIGGAS IN IRAN, LET'S RIDE ON THEM MARK ASS TRICKS!"

Woman President: "This seems like a great time to eat ice cream, cry and bleed out of my vagina spontaneously! Would anyone like to join me? We can get a live camera and broadcast it on every major network as a state of the union address."

[scene fades out with Woman President, Gay Male Vice President, and Black Female Vice Vice President digging into a huge trough of ice cream and bursting into tears]

Hmm... At least it wouldn't be as bad as Bush.

To be fair, Condoleeza Rice has calmed down considerably during President Bush's second term. Still though, I get it what you're doing here!