PDA

View Full Version : The day after you fuck a friend

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 12:05 PM
This is an important topic for the young up and coming pimps of Wucorp, BigBen, L1NKS and pep are responsible for atleast half of the single mothers in America - Yet this lacks. Wucorp could've helped me ya know? But no, now i'm stuck not knowing what to do. Pimps of Wucorp, I ask for your assisstance.

I got severly drunk last night. I'm talking 8 pack of TED's platinums, 6 pack of Beez Neez, Bundy Rum and some tequilla to wash it down. I had people around and we were just doing the usual, watching eachother masturbate, tickling balls with a feather to make them shrivel up, just the guy stuff while the girls sat giggling in the corner making out.

There was to be no sex this night because I like these chicks and don't wanna ruin things by sticking my penis inside their vagina and choke them while they make horse sounds - Things can never be the same after horse sounds (Real pimps know whats up).

The problem I'm having is I'm 99% sure I fucked one of the chicks in my bathroom. Never mind the horse sounds, this was more pin her face on a mirror and scream "LOOK AT YOURSELF WHILE I FUCK YOU". I'm not 100% sure on this, I remember being in the bathroom, making out, but thats about it and only vaguely remember that.

Do I ask if we fucked? She could get emotional like it wasn't special, or she could be in the same boat as me.

Do I act as if nothing happened? Again could get emotional, but might not remember and everything will be sweet.

Do I tell her to make horse sounds and see if it jogs my memory? Most probably already thinks I'm strange from the mirror incident, but it could be a shock.

Thank you pimps of WuCorp

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-11-2008, 12:25 PM
First, if you have not taken a shower yet, rub your finger around your penis then place your fingers up to your nostrils. If it smells like warm sea water with a hint of walnuts, you'll know for sure whether you laid the pipe down.

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 12:27 PM
You speak knowledge, you can now be a god. I showered as soon as I woke up though, I smelt like yack and beer.

Suga Duga
01-11-2008, 12:35 PM
9:|6

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
This is a serious problem, GFX. I don't want to have to get to the sniffing stage to see if I remember the scent, last time cost me access to 22 suburbs across this city.

I think I might call her and be like "Hey... so, when was the last time you had sex?", but then I come off as a sleeze and if she's into the mirror shit I'm not 100% sure I want to black list myself from that.

Having a penis shouldn't be this hard

Da Beez Kneez
01-11-2008, 12:52 PM
By a six pack of Beez Neez mothafucka means I busted my honey load in his mouf!

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 12:53 PM
By a six pack of Beez Neez mothafucka means I busted my honey load in his mouf!

And you didn't even have the decency to call again :(

This is why I don't do black men

Christian
01-11-2008, 12:55 PM
The first thing you have the realize is that women are not real people. They're toys sent to men from the lord jesus to fuck, play with and hurt both physically and emotionally. So not matter what the outcome is (you fucked her, you didn't -- whatever) always know that you're a man and that bitch is nothing but a skank ass ho that deserves to be fucked in her pink pussy all day and all of the night*

**kinks reference.

Da Beez Kneez
01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
of course i didn't call yo dick bitin' muthafuckin' ass again! muthafucka all like "i love you baby, let's go to hawaii and ride ponies".

fuuuuuuck!!

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 12:57 PM
of course i didn't call yo dick bitin' muthafuckin' ass again! muthafucka all like "i love you baby, let's go to hawaii and ride ponies".

fuuuuuuck!!

Don't blame me, if you had given me a good enough ride I wouldn't wanna ride other things

Da Beez Kneez
01-11-2008, 01:00 PM
187 With A Dick In Yo Mouf!!

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Sounds good, I need to floss

Lox-the-5th
01-11-2008, 01:25 PM
u will know if u banged her the next time u see her. if u did, she'll either be actin all quiet. or she'll be really clingy.

begongo
01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
The first thing you have the realize is that women are not real people.
ahahahahahhahahahahah this is some crazy shit lmfao

Bucellito 136
01-11-2008, 01:43 PM
try to bang her again

InspektaZook
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
The first thing you have the realize is that women are not real people. They're toys sent to men from the lord jesus to fuck, play with and hurt both physically and emotionally. So not matter what the outcome is (you fucked her, you didn't -- whatever) always know that you're a man and that bitch is nothing but a skank ass ho that deserves to be fucked in her pink pussy all day and all of the night*

**kinks reference.
This is fucked up. What did your mama do to you as a child? You gotta respect the cooze to get the cooze, bro.

Kinks? I figured you for a Beach Boys fan.

WARPATH
01-11-2008, 02:59 PM
This is an important topic for the young up and coming pimps of Wucorp, BigBen, L1NKS and pep are responsible for atleast half of the single mothers in America - Yet this lacks. Wucorp could've helped me ya know? But no, now i'm stuck not knowing what to do. Pimps of Wucorp, I ask for your assisstance.

I got severly drunk last night. I'm talking 8 pack of TED's platinums, 6 pack of Beez Neez, Bundy Rum and some tequilla to wash it down. I had people around and we were just doing the usual, watching eachother masturbate, tickling balls with a feather to make them shrivel up, just the guy stuff while the girls sat giggling in the corner making out.

There was to be no sex this night because I like these chicks and don't wanna ruin things by sticking my penis inside their vagina and choke them while they make horse sounds - Things can never be the same after horse sounds (Real pimps know whats up).

The problem I'm having is I'm 99% sure I fucked one of the chicks in my bathroom. Never mind the horse sounds, this was more pin her face on a mirror and scream "LOOK AT YOURSELF WHILE I FUCK YOU". I'm not 100% sure on this, I remember being in the bathroom, making out, but thats about it and only vaguely remember that.

Do I ask if we fucked? She could get emotional like it wasn't special, or she could be in the same boat as me.

Do I act as if nothing happened? Again could get emotional, but might not remember and everything will be sweet.

Do I tell her to make horse sounds and see if it jogs my memory? Most probably already thinks I'm strange from the mirror incident, but it could be a shock.

Thank you pimps of WuCorp

If she's in the same boat as you:

no horse sounds were made-

her husband isn't looking for you-

she didn't create a myspace page just to get in contact with you when you mentioned "my email address is sli....com-

You don't have to be paranoid of search engines when typing old email addresses on the internet nor do you have to change your address-

Pimps go through these things from time to time.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-11-2008, 03:38 PM

**kinks reference.
One of the greatest things ever written on Wu Corp. (Not to mention his name is CHRISTIAN.) haha

11th Chamber
01-11-2008, 03:55 PM
I fucked my ex-girlfriends good friend a few months ago. She was my friend too, but more my ex-gf's.

Anyway, we had like that sexual tension thing between us for a while, so one night I was over there, and we had two of out other friends come over and the 4 of us drank and got high etc., eventually they left and then me and her went up to her room and layed down on her bed, than I stopped being a pussy and finally went in for it.

Next thing I know its morning, and I woke up in a bed that wasent mind, and had quite the lack of clothing. I quickly bounced cause it was weird.

We didnt talk for like 2 days, and she was making a huge deal out of us fucking, saying how it shouldent have happened cause she is still with her boyfriend, and I just broke up with my ex who was her friend.

Then we just gradually stopped talkin, been like a month and a half since we talked.

I mean its not really my fault it happened. It was my ex-girlfriends fault for having me meet her, and she is cute as fuck, and im a guy so its not like im not gonna be thinking bout beating that shit up and all

NIGHT MAYOR
01-11-2008, 04:10 PM
to tell you the truth, after comsuming that amout of grog im suprised if you could have even got your shit up, let alone bust a nut in some cutie.

WARPATH
01-11-2008, 04:41 PM
For all you know, this happened:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/P5190038.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Clio-CircleJerk.jpg

And you were the pivot man.