PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck does your user name mean?

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-11-2008, 12:20 PM
My name is Les and and i just slapped the word Emperor before it, i've had that AOL screen name for about 7 years now.

I'm curious to know what HumanFace Huggah,
SaqurakiHanamichi, IlzPotent, and Skampoe mean, just to name a few....

DJMethods
01-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Mine is puerto rican slang for Man Of God, I'm boob jesus

Christian
01-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Inner strengfth.

begongo
01-11-2008, 12:41 PM
everything

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-11-2008, 12:44 PM
http://www.talkdep.com/image.php?u=185&dateline=1183940570

skampoe got his name from when he was struggling in the bathroom taking a big ass shit , his face was all red and sweating , he was struggling soooo hard to take a shit, , as soon as the shit came out of his ass , he yelled out the name skampoeeee! .

Da Beez Kneez
01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
It Means That I'm The Shit!!

HANZO
01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
its the last part of my long name, and jus happens to be my middle name to.

Suga Duga
01-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Graphics Form Xtravaganza

pneumatic
01-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Normal definition:
of or pertaining to air, gases, or wind.

Theology definition:
of or pertaining to the spirit; spiritual.

King Tron 1
01-11-2008, 01:40 PM
I used to be Tricky Rhymes ala Busta Rhymes, and my homies always said that i would bring them from outta nowhere. Also i would always be "ON". That's why it's tron and not troff. So it means "Tricky Rhymes Outta Nowhere". the King Is cause that's what I am.1 is so you know that I'm Still # 1.

Bucellito 136
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Bucellito is a code for my area and the name we use as a group of mc but i'm the only who use the internet so i took it

12weLvE
01-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Inspectah = is obvious

Chek = I used to be huge on graffiti back when I was 14,15,16 and 17 and that was my tag name. I got busted twice for it so I stopped. I still tag up sometimes like in school bathroom and chairs and shit, or on my notebooks. I just cant get over it.

hectis
01-11-2008, 01:58 PM
hectis does not mean anything

pablobaluba
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
My name is Les and and i just slapped the word Emperor before it, i've had that AOL screen name for about 7 years now.

I'm curious to know what HumanFace Huggah,
SaqurakiHanamichi, IlzPotent, and Skampoe mean, just to name a few....

aaaaaa hahahhahahahahahah
ROFL ahagahahahahaa =)))))):hippy:

Lox-the-5th
01-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Lox the 5th. 5 is my basketball jersey number. 5 = power.

wen im on the court there are 5 of us workin towards one common goal.

so my strength comes from the 5, hence the 5 is my power.

hence Lox the 5th.

WARPATH
01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
CS- Stands for..............Chocolate Stripes......err.....Counter Strike

CHESSBOXIN
01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
i was into chess a bit when i was younger and wu always talks and ryhmes about chess .... plus I'm Canadian so I'm programmed at birth to be able fight , in which I'm a huge boxing fan

Pleasedontrap
01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm named after my high school basketball coach.

Rame
01-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Rama is my real name.

JASPER
01-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Cause I'm a shenksta.

pOqLHmJmbc4

Rame
01-11-2008, 04:09 PM
The contest was fake and he didn't make the vid himself.

That means you're not real either?

11th Chamber
01-11-2008, 04:13 PM
I love the movie The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, and they talk about a shitload of different chambers in it, and I thought I should create my own. I used to sell coke(snow), and I thought of Snow Chamber. But it wouldent be of coke, but accually snow, so its kinda got 2 meanings.

Plus I live in Michigan, where its always snowin, so if someone wanna step into my chamber, they gotta also deal with the harsh elements that it brings

And my favorite number has always been 11, and I saw that 11th wasent taken(4th, 5th, 7th, 10th, 31st, to name a few are taken), so i created the 11th Chamber.

Sicka than aidZ
01-11-2008, 05:03 PM
sicka than aidz..... One, thats what thats what sickarock is all about. Numero uno. Old graffiti crew in my area

Storm
01-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Was my nickname one of high scool teachers called me, it's self-explanatory in my opinion.

TSA
01-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Thashaolinassassin is the white shaolinassassin's nickname

he got it cause he learned how to do Shaolin style back massages.

and the ladies love it shaolin style..

Blackula Spectacula
01-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Was my nickname one of high scool teachers called me, it's self-explanatory in my opinion.

They named you after a x-men character?

Kenny Powers
01-11-2008, 07:43 PM
nickname given to my cause i used to play basketball and in a game i put up 17 pts in the 1st half once and went scoreless for the rest of the game.

Tecknowledgist
01-11-2008, 07:44 PM
First Initial
First three letters of my last name

11th Chamber
01-11-2008, 07:48 PM
http://www.talkdep.com/image.php?u=185&dateline=1183940570

skampoe got his name from when he was struggling in the bathroom taking a big ass shit , his face was all red and sweating , he was struggling soooo hard to take a shit, , as soon as the shit came out of his ass , he yelled out the name skampoeeee! .

yall aint contributing

Storm
01-11-2008, 07:50 PM

lol, nah, he named me after the phrase "Quiet Storm".

TAURO
01-11-2008, 07:54 PM
My name is spanish, it means Hard Diesel Latin God.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-11-2008, 07:55 PM
yall aint contributing

i did ..... cant u see the pic thats saquraki hanamichi from slam dunk . Used to be my anime when i was a kid

TAURO
01-11-2008, 07:58 PM
An artist rendition of me.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/po021aldebaranwi7.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
01-11-2008, 08:03 PM
blackula's a kool kieth song how many times do i have to tell you ppl this.

HANZO
01-11-2008, 08:07 PM

if you repeat this about 456 more times then im happy.

TAURO
01-11-2008, 08:09 PM

You listen to Kool Kieth?........damn.

01-11-2008, 08:10 PM
First Initial
First three letters of my last name

Diego Ramirez?

anyway, there's a stupid movie from the 70s with a guy, agent 002...
it's some kind of James Bond parody.. and this agent was infiltrated in an organization, underground headquarters and all that shit, and he gets killed...

that's it..

btw, Kool Keith is a monster of an emcee...
..to the untrained ear, he might sound silly, but his rhyme game and style are off the hook.

Blackula Spectacula
01-11-2008, 08:11 PM
You listen to Kool Kieth?........damn.

why not?

famenchuan
01-11-2008, 08:14 PM
chuan=fist

famenchuan= door of illuminated fist or just illuminated fist

TAURO
01-11-2008, 08:20 PM
why not?

I just mean't that it's rare to find women that like hip hop enough to go to that level. Obviously you posting here means you know your shit to some degree, but when you start bringing up peeps like Kieth, it's just not a common thing to see.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Maximus = Well The Roman Worrior And .....Da Mantis

Da...Man....Attacking....Natural....Talent....Impe rial....Spitter

JerseyIronman
01-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Jersey = my home

Ironman = another nickname of my favorite rapper, Ghostface Killah

...mines pretty self-explanatory = (

Lil' Ruger
01-11-2008, 08:29 PM
u not deep in wu if yu dont know the nigga who "wanders confields at night" "subterranean i got a skeleton reinforced ith stone and titanium, and all that shit.... i got my name from the almighty holocaust aka warcloud aka robot tank aka alkatraz.....its also one of my rap aliases since he doesnt use it really....

plus read some comic books learn about the purple man DKG NUGGGGAAAA

11th Chamber
01-11-2008, 08:54 PM
u not deep in wu if yu dont know the nigga who "wanders confields at night" "subterranean i got a skeleton reinforced ith stone and titanium, and all that shit.... i got my name from the almighty holocaust aka warcloud aka robot tank aka alkatraz.....its also one of my rap aliases since he doesnt use it really....

plus read some comic books learn about the purple man DKG NUGGGGAAAA

yeaaaa he said that up on Bastard Swordsmen. Nigga ripped that to pieces

SilvaFistz
01-11-2008, 08:56 PM
SilvaFistz
Silva is my last name but i flipped to mean that and silver
Fistz is just cuz i really like kung fu flicks and comics
it also derives from Iron Fist but i like mine better

JRoll
01-12-2008, 12:22 AM
GoldenArms6

Well my favorite Wu member is U-God, and I always loved his nickname "Golden Arms". 6 is my favorite number. It doesn't really stand for anything. 6 is my sports number and it's also my favorite Baseball players favorite number lol. So I put them together and got my name.

SKAMPOE
01-12-2008, 08:38 AM
well back in 94 i was really into da whole graff scene and my idol/inspiration was this kid from new york famous for hitting up the billboards u see in the highways and shit, his tag name was ''KAWS'', so i jacked his name and flipped it ''SKAM''. and through out the years i've changed it around cuz of the cops and the bombing-
from ''SKAM/SKAMER/SKAM BOMBER/SKAM 1ER/LORD SKAM DA GOD/, and for about 6 years now i steadylie been rockin it ''SKAMPOE'' da ''poe'' is for the first letter of me and my brothers government name. and with my newly aquired ''knowledge of self'' broken down in the 5% lingo lol is

''SELF KING AND MASTER POWER CIPHER EQUALITY''
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/loco022.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-12-2008, 08:43 AM
POWERFUL EYES OF ALLAH will CEE ur EXECUTION

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2008, 09:55 AM
fredy mech, fredy from freddy krueger (loved horror movies when i was a little tacker) and mech from mech warrior, one of the coolest first person shooters from back in the day (video game) - i basicaly built the name on the basis of "jhonny blaze, tony starks, bobby digital" all the first names end in a Y, and the second name is kind a expliantion of the person, blaze - smoking weed, digital - rza nd his music gadgets, just imagine freddy K as a massive monster machine. unstopable and unlimited possibilitys - untouchable.

SKAMPOE
01-12-2008, 12:42 PM
dope

TheGASH
01-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Because I'm so versatile my name can mean all kinds of things, depending on the current situation.

For example, if i'm runnin shit out on the field, it would be
The Great American Sports Hero

If I'm sexin' bitches up in the bedroom, then it would be
The Great American Sex Haver

If she's takin' it in the butt,
The Great American Shitpiece Humper

If i'm eatin all the japanese food
The Great American Sushi Horder

If i'm helpin my friends with their computers i could be
The Great American Software Helper

and so on and so forth. You get the idea. If u versatile your name gotta be also.

Tyler Durden
01-15-2008, 04:32 AM
My initials in Supreme Alphabet.
Easy as that.

Durag
01-15-2008, 05:01 AM
My name doesnt really mean shit.

A few years ago me and a few friends were going to a Nas concert so we started out that day by gettin up round 10 and drinkin, taking yokes, and snorting coke all day. I was fucked off my head and dissapeared around Dublin for a while. When i came back i had a durag on my head, ive no idea where i got it from, and one of my friends was out of his mind on yokes, and couldnt say my name for some reason, so just kept callin me durag. I still get called it by my friends, so i thought fuck it ill use it here. Couldnt think of anything else.

venex
01-15-2008, 05:59 AM
venex... i was reading a book, and the bad guy had this name, i liked it... now i don't like it, like i used too... that's why you see "profit" a lot too... that's my name as mc

NIGHT MAYOR
01-15-2008, 06:10 AM
My name doesnt really mean shit.

A few years ago me and a few friends were going to a Nas concert so we started out that day by gettin up round 10 and drinkin, taking yokes, and snorting coke all day. I was fucked off my head and dissapeared around Dublin for a while. When i came back i had a durag on my head, ive no idea where i got it from, and one of my friends was out of his mind on yokes, and couldnt say my name for some reason, so just kept callin me durag. I still get called it by my friends, so i thought fuck it ill use it here. Couldnt think of anything else.

i pull the 'houdini' when im realy fuct up too. dunno why :beer:

Durag
01-15-2008, 06:20 AM
^^Haha, yeah id love to know where the fuck i went a few of the times i fuck off. Last st.patricks day i was fuckin out of it and went missing for two hours. when i came around i was lying on the ground in some alleyway. And i didnt fall asleep coz i was taking yokes. Fuck knows. Good times though

pill happy
01-15-2008, 06:31 AM
^^Haha, yeah id love to know where the fuck i went a few of the times i fuck off. Last st.patricks day i was fuckin out of it and went missing for two hours. when i came around i was lying on the ground in some alleyway. And i didnt fall asleep coz i was taking yokes. Fuck knows. Good times though

my name is pretty self explanatory, people will think all irish are pill heads.

STYLE
01-15-2008, 06:43 AM
stylemaster comes from oldschool graf slang for someone with ill style. a stylemaster general is the elite of stylemasters. stylemaster generals clothing is the name of my clothing company.
SMG:
Style Master General
Supreme Mathematical God
Super Militant Guerilla

my rap alias is- yall have yet to witness my lyrical mastery.

Alkhemist
Alchemy + Khemet(egypt)=Alkhemist or ALK
I practice alchemy as my science of life. Mixing and transmuting elements of the spirit, knowledge and intuition to manifest the path i wish to travel.

CHRONZ
01-15-2008, 03:39 PM
<-- how hard can it be to figure out

Dokuro
01-15-2008, 03:53 PM
FredFredburger comes from the grim adventers he is a master at self inlightenment and anoying as fuck

ALCATRAZ
01-15-2008, 05:58 PM
im jus tellin u to speak on it

Edgar Erebus
01-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Slim for my physical constitution and T as first letter of my last name.

INF
01-15-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm gonna be straight up.

I got this concept since I was a child about us all being GOd. So I am my own god as are you. We are all gods. Later , Wu happened and shit just clicked.

Infinity comes from something reall fuckin simple - My first combination was 8888 for my bike when I was a kid. My mom made it up for me and since then I had a thing with "8's". I found out about Infinity later and that shit is everything so thats what it is.

*goes back to honey blunt*

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-15-2008, 10:11 PM
mine is preety straight forward

SKAMPOE
01-15-2008, 10:57 PM
And That He Is

shaolinsword
01-16-2008, 01:39 AM
just a martial art and a weapon

Masta Chilla
01-16-2008, 07:57 AM
my mother always watched Miami Vice and so my father called my brother Philip Michael Thomas and me Don Johnson...

Edgar Erebus
01-16-2008, 08:07 AM
You kiddin? I ain't asking because I'm dumb, but because I know a kid who for the same causes got name Sandokan.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Nakhi-An ancient group of people from Asia who bore a resemblance to me(slightly chinky eyes and darker skin(abnormally darker than most asians) even though I am not "asian" directly I chose this name cause it best suited my physical features.

The Solorian-self explanatory, but if you must know. One who radiates heat, gives off the power of the Sun, The Sun being symbolic to Knowledge,

Nakhi + The Solorian = Nakhi The Knowledge giver............

it is also my righteous name

KERZO
01-16-2008, 10:15 AM
My name comes from 'Enrico Fermi's paradox'

"The Fermi paradox is the apparent contradiction between the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations and the lack of evidence for them.

Another definition would be -

"The size and age of the universe suggest that many technologically advanced extraterrestrial civilizations ought to exist.
However, this hypothesis seems inconsistent with the lack of observational evidence to support it."

I read about it years ago and thought 'fermi paradox' sounded like a funky name.

I also use the alias 'Fermex' which is a shortened version of fermi paradox. When i searched for fermex on the net to see what i got, i found some bread dough company who uses that name.

I just thought i'd inform ya'll

Masta Chilla
01-16-2008, 11:09 AM
You kiddin? I ain't asking because I'm dumb, but because I know a kid who for the same causes got name Sandokan.

lol
it's true my father rarely calls me by my real name

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-16-2008, 03:57 PM

"The Fermi paradox is the apparent contradiction between the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations and the lack of evidence for them.

"The size and age of the universe suggest that many technologically advanced extraterrestrial civilizations ought to exist.
However, this hypothesis seems inconsistent with the lack of observational evidence to support it."

I read about it years ago and thought 'fermi paradox' sounded like a funky name.

I also use the alias 'Fermex' which is a shortened version of fermi paradox. When i searched for fermex on the net to see what i got, i found some bread dough company who uses that name.

that is dope as shit most livest name yet IMO

BRONZBODY
01-16-2008, 10:47 PM
bronzbody,got it from a kung fu movie(shaolin vs the black lama)and the villan used a technique called &quot;bronze body&quot; which made him impervious execpt for the weakspot behind his ear i changed it to Guerilla bronz cause robbydigital said i looked like Guerilla black...so i ran with it..

SKAMPOE
01-16-2008, 11:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA YO PEACE TO SANDOKAN I CEEN THAT SHIT WEN I WAS YOUNG

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-17-2008, 03:43 AM

Thats on some weed shit right there, kid.

KERZO
01-17-2008, 05:16 AM
muchos rightos emperorlesbos,lol :tease: