PDA

View Full Version : I Miss The Old Master P

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 06:20 PM
I used to like when he said ughh hahahahahahahahahaha. His albums back in the day when he first came out were hard. I only heard a few of them but i need to check them out. He fell off when he came out with Only God Can Judge Me album when he came back from retirement. Remember his song Is There A Heaven For A Gangsta on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack? That song is hard. I love that beat. Master P should've never changed his style. He had a good thing going when he was doing hardcore music. Even the other No Limit artists were doing hard music back in the day. I never checked out his brother C-Murder's albums but i'm gonna check his out later. I got a few Silkk The Shocker albums and I Got The Hook Up soundtrack is hard. Master P and his son Little Romeo decided to do clean rap now which i think isn't a good move but he's trying to make a change so that's his decision. I think it's too late for him to be doing clean rap since nobody likes him anymore LOL. I also like his collabo song Homies And Thugs with Scarface and his lyrics on LL Cool J's 4,3,2,1 remix make me laugh.

Prolifical ENG
01-11-2008, 08:15 PM
I found 99 ways to Die at the used CD store a few days ago...as well as Mac - Shell Shocked.

I guess you are referring to Ghetto D....probably the best No-Limit record...The Hook Up OST is sick too.

C-Murder >> Silkk

I always thought Silkk was weak when he started sounding like a combination of Fiend and Mystikal. But I got TRU - Tru 2 Da Game (Group of Master P, Silkk, and C-Murder...the brothers) Silkk had this flow earlier that seemed smooth.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-11-2008, 08:27 PM
i never really like No Limit it all sounded the same too me, same way Cash-Money did or does nah mean

11th Chamber
01-11-2008, 09:03 PM
i never really like No Limit it all sounded the same too me, same way Cash-Money did or does nah mean

cash money dropped some classics in the day.

As for P, I bought his two albums from 2005, Ghetto Bill and Living Legend: Certified D Boy, both were good. Both those albums are FAR from being clean too

TSA
01-11-2008, 11:03 PM
uslPqiD0sJQ
^grimiest song ever made. (any wu fan would love it)

TSA
01-11-2008, 11:13 PM
iKwzDzAj7E4
^as well as the gutterest song ever made

(imagine wu on some of these beats..damn)

SickT
01-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah Wu Would Kill that First One... Not Sure About the Other though...

Hollow Dartz
01-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Bentley's and Hummers lil' daddy we bout dat!!!!! I need to hear that again.........who got that track? (We bout Dat)