PDA

View Full Version : DMX going back to jail

GhostfaceKillah199
08-09-2005, 06:08 PM
http://http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4695

you can take DMX out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of DMX. It sucks, but it's more proof that he's as real as his lyrics. Hope the best for the dog. hit me back slimes. peace

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
huh?

dojo_pros
08-09-2005, 06:14 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4695 (http://http//www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4695)

thats what he ment

GhostfaceKillah199
08-09-2005, 06:15 PM
^ DMX is gonna go back to jail for violating parole...

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:16 PM
That's stupid.

GhostfaceKillah199
08-09-2005, 06:21 PM
^hater, it's not a fuckin game

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:22 PM
I went to jail once, I was the jail snitch.

VernakuLa
08-09-2005, 06:24 PM
yo u fucked up techniques lyrics u peice of shit stop rhyming technique is for real niggas dont fuck up his words pls

oldie
08-09-2005, 06:25 PM
the link dun work. i heard he stole cars not long ago? he's a real mo'fo' -not forgettin his roots. peace X, good look son.

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:25 PM
What?

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I like to play games with 36chambers ok.

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I am scared of 36chambers, he own me.

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
I own nobody, 36chambers owns me.

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Correct..

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Blowjob $5
Handjob $2
Sex $12
Anal sex $8
Everything $25

Who wants some? PM me

I'm not like that.

C Beretta
08-09-2005, 06:41 PM
http://http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4695

you can take DMX out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of DMX. It sucks, but it's more proof that he's as real as his lyrics. Hope the best for the dog. hit me back slimes. peace
What's real about him having a serious drug problem and acting fuckin ignorant as fuck?

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Dmx is real he can walk through any projects an have respect shown to him, He wild an unpredictable like ODB in fact if there was a nigga to replace ODB id make it DMX. An Goddess you need to shut up get outta here an stop postin ur bullshit someone ban her/his ass

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Don't worry, I was just here like everyone else. And I don't know anyone here. But don't worry.. I'm gone now.

__Goddess__
08-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Don't Even Want To Be Here Anymore

Mixtape Mutt
08-09-2005, 07:26 PM
He wild an unpredictable like ODB in fact if there was a nigga to replace ODB id make it DMX.

First off you're wrong. DMX is nothing like ODB. ODB was Unique, no one can replace him. And for you thinking and even saying that, you're fucking stupid. X's style can compare nothing to ODB's style at all. ODB had that soul in him, he had those vocals that you just loved. DMX has vocals? DMX ain't as crazy as ODB so just stop right there. Peace to X though.

GhostfaceKillah199
08-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Quit hatin on X, he may not be as crazy as ODB was but he's up there, not as unique and out there but in a sinister/gangsta type of way. and don't give us that X don't have soul ish, he's made plenty of deep songs. just flat out say you don't like the man. peace

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 08:52 PM
What u talkin bout playa ODB was as fake as vanilla ice sure he was crazy but his whole image was false. How he claimed to be from the projects when he was raised in a middle class family. How u figure ODB was crazier? who cares if he was crazier than DMX? DMX has that energy yall know what um talkin bout DMX like ODB had the ability to get a whole fuckin areana goin nuts. U think the Gods really gone replace em wif DMX? I was sayin if they were gone to find someone with a close style like em id pick DMX. DMX has it all the lyrics the rawness an the material that no one in Wu tang has 5 solid albums

Bedlam
08-09-2005, 09:49 PM
What u talkin bout playa ODB was as fake as vanilla ice sure he was crazy but his whole image was false. How he claimed to be from the projects when he was raised in a middle class family. How u figure ODB was crazier? who cares if he was crazier than DMX? DMX has that energy yall know what um talkin bout DMX like ODB had the ability to get a whole fuckin areana goin nuts. U think the Gods really gone replace em wif DMX? I was sayin if they were gone to find someone with a close style like em id pick DMX. DMX has it all the lyrics the rawness an the material that no one in Wu tang has 5 solid albums
Come October 25, GZA will have 5 solid albums, better than X's.

I'm not an X hater, you don't need to call me out

GhostfaceKillah199
08-09-2005, 09:50 PM
^ don't agree with the last sentence, but well said. peace

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Come on now U kiddin me? all 5 DMX albums were solid I mean even the great depression. U gone tell me Words from the genius is a solid album? that album was horrible it had a few good joints but come on main

triggahappy187
08-09-2005, 09:53 PM
U r trulyyyyy a dick ryder

R3beLuTionAry
08-09-2005, 10:35 PM
i guess he's real but he aint very street smart in some areas. SOME AREAS <--

(SOME AREAS)

__Goddess__
08-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Asshole.

__Goddess__
08-10-2005, 06:35 AM
An Goddess you need to shut up get outta here an stop postin ur bullshit someone ban her/his ass
Come shut me up Loser
187 on you

I don't even know you.

WuBanga36
08-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Lacks street smarts.

__Goddess__
08-13-2005, 09:56 AM
http://www.hiphopgame.com/download.php3?id=2671

?

bringoutthegimp
08-13-2005, 09:59 AM
what a dumbass, i hope they dont let this fool out. rappers going to jail when theyre trying to make a comeback is lame

__Goddess__
08-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Crazy song. Sounds weird.

Claustrofobic
08-13-2005, 11:08 AM
what a dumbass, i hope they dont this fool out. rappers going to jail when theyre trying to make a comeback is lameagreed, the nigga can be a real dumb asshole sometimes, though I'll never change my mind about his music, he's still nr. 1 for me on my rap list, the nigga is raw to the bone, keeps it real. Shame he still robbin and shit tho', guess he stuck wit it, he never let it go, the nigga started robbin at the age of like 7 lol

C Beretta
08-13-2005, 11:22 AM
ROTFLMAO@DMX has 5 solid albums.

It's dark and hell is hot - Fire
FOMF - Good
And then there was X - got some good tracks but overrall it's a bad album.
Great Depression - WACK AS FUCK
Grand Champ - An ok album. Has some good tracks but it's not worth coppin.

Tell ya man to stay off the crack and start making better music. 2/5 isn't good.

triggahappy187
08-13-2005, 11:41 PM
IDAHIH - classic
Flesh of my flesh - Classic
Grand champ - Above average
Great depression - Good
An then there was X - Good

C Beretta
08-14-2005, 02:02 AM
IDAHIH - classic
Flesh of my flesh - Classic
Grand champ - Above average
Great depression - Good
An then there was X - Good
Nigga plz. You're delusional.

Claustrofobic
08-14-2005, 04:52 AM
Nigga plz. You're delusional.And you're not man enough to accept his opinion. Thats what HE thinks of the albums, you should just accept his fucking opinion, we're all allowed to have one. To me, almost all his albums are classic, thats cause I LIKE HIS MUSIC MORE THAN OTHERS, get it???!!! We alll have different opinions and music taste, live with it.

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 05:13 AM
all i gotta say is that tge gza..the gza is more consistend than DMX..his albums are better...but a good DMX shits on gza..a good DMX is a top 5 MC imo...its dark and hell is hot is a classic and man, there are only 10 or so classics to me...better than liquid swords no doubt..that prayer shit is sick, and the songs were he talks to god..and storytelling was fire on them tracks...pure classics

Dante
08-14-2005, 06:31 AM
umm a good DMX comes nowhere near as a good GZA...NOWHERE NEAR. Liquid Swords >>>>>>>>>> DMX's entire career (all my opinion of course)

But to each his own

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:34 AM
umm a good DMX comes nowhere near as a good GZA...NOWHERE NEAR. Liquid Swords >>>>>>>>>> DMX's entire career (all my opinion of course)

But to each his own
its dark and hell is hot murders LS imo

there we go ....shit way toooo deep..and raw at the same time...there are like 7 tracks on..gza well never touch...cuz DMX puts engerie and emotion is it..u can feel that..i dont know the name of the song now..its 16 where he sampled the "phill collins hook"..now thats real heat..or 18 ..where he speaks to god..DMX goes fuckin insane on the last verse..damn...and dont forget track 13 and 9...those are the illest storys...damin..ahaha..that voice is sick

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 07:35 AM
Yall fuckin nuts come on that breaker breaker one nine shit is worse than U-Gods shit Gza had 1 classic album X had 2 for sure classics

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Yall fuckin nuts come on that breaker breaker one nine shit is worse than U-Gods shit Gza had 1 classic album X had 2 for sure classics
x had one classic

u talking that his second is a classic ?? ahhahaha noooooooooooooooo

but

slippin>>>>>>>any gza track

peace

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Its dark an hell is hot an flesh of my flesh bloo of my blood are both street certified classics

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:38 AM
See to live is to suffer but to survive
well that's to find meaning in the suffering.

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 07:39 AM
"Walk in my shoes, Hurt ya feet, then ull know why i do dirt in the street

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2005, 07:40 AM
It is sad that DMX has such a horrible disease (drugs). It just shows he's not Superman......I hope he gets himself together......

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Uh. Yea. Uh. If you love something let it go, if it
comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:45 AM
You tell me that there's love here.
But to me it's blatant.
Nothin' but all the blood here.
I'm dealin with Satan.
Plus with all the hatin'
it's hard to keep peace. (uh huh)
Thou shall not steal,
but I will to eat.
I tried doin' good, but
good's not too good for me.
Misunderstood,
why you chose the hood for me.
Mean I'm aiight,
I just had to work hard at it.
Went to gran'ma for answers,
she told me that god had it.
So now here I am,
confused and full of questions.
Am I born to lose,
or is this just a lesson.
And who it's goin' choose
when it gets turned around.
And will it be
layin' in my own blood
and on the ground.

My child,
I've watched you grow up
and I've been there. (uh huh)
Even at those times
you least suspected it
I was there.
And look at what I've given you
a talent to rhyme.
I may not come when you call,
but I'm always on time.

Somebody's knockin'.
Should I let em in.
Lord we're just startin,
but where will it end.
Somebody's knockin'.
Should I let em in.
Lord we're just startin,
but where will it end.
But when the funds are low
the guns'll blow.
Lookin' for that one that owe,
make em run that dough.

No!
Put down the guns
and write a new rhyme.
You'll get it all in due time.
You'll do fine.
Just have faith
cuz you mine. (uh huh)
And when you shine
it's goin' be a sight to behold.
So don't fight to be old,
or lose sight when it's cold.
See that light down the road,
it's goin' guide you there
Two sets of footsteps,
I was right beside you there.

But what about them times I
only saw one.
Those were the times that I was
under the gun,

It was then I carried you my son.
Led you to safety.
It just wasn't your time to face me. (uh huh)

Ayo a few of them times I thought you would erase me.
But all you did was embrace me.
Prepared me for the worst.
Offered me eternal light,
and scared me with the hearse.
And the curse
turned to grace.
When the hurt
turned to faith.
No more runnin', (uh huh)
and slidin' in the dirt
cuz I'm safe.

Somebody's knockin'.
Should I let em in.
Lord we're just startin,
but where will it end.
Somebody's knockin'.
Should I let em in.

So if I'm yo' man
I'm in yo' hand.
Wus yo' plan.
Never had a friend
cuz you couldn't trust your man.
Learned to stand before I crawled.
Things were twisted!
And if you showed me anything at all
then I missed it.
Looked the wrong way. (uh huh)
I've done some wrong things. (true)
Kept a bad attitude,
but that's what wrong brings.
And now you mean to tell me that
after all this time,
it was you that kept the dog from goin' out of his mind.
It was you that breathed life
into my lungs when I was born.
And it was you that let me know
what was right,
from what was wrong.
And it was you that let me do
what I knew what could be done.
And it was you that gave me a good wife
and a beautiful son.
And It's been you speakin' to me
inside my mind.
And it's been you who has forgiven
time after time.
It was you who opened my eyes
so I could see.
And it was you who shined yo'
light on me.

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 07:46 AM
When ya see what ya see what ya get what ya see what ya get what ya see "ODB"

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:50 AM
The best of y'all niggas remind me of myself when I was younger
When it was hunger that stopped the nigga from goin' under
And you wonder, why I pat you on your head, smile
Look in your eyes and thank the lord for my child
Meanwhile, somethin' I gotta show you an I hope you can take it
Gonna leave you in the desert, an I hope that you make it
Gotta put you on your ass to see what it does to you
When you stand up an see that I'm just showin' love to you
Other niggas would put a slug through you, over your ends
Caps I fucked with are real, but hey
Those are your friends

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:52 AM
You give me the word and only ask that I interpret
And give me the eyes that I may recognize the serpent
You know I ain't perfect,but you'd like me to try
Unlike the devil who just wants me to lie
till I die
Lord why is it that,I go through so much pain
All I saw was black,all I felt was rain
I come to you because its you who knows
you showed me that everything was black because my eyes were closed

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 07:52 AM
lol

gza aint fuckin with the dog

Dante
08-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Lyrically DMX is NOT touching GZA...sorry. Now to me DMX is mad annoying, i can't stand his voice, his yelling and all that shit, GZA's voice is fucking ill, it's calm and grimey i like that. and like i said lyrically, GZA dismembers DMX. X isn't fucking with GZA's wordplay, rhymes, and metaphors. Liquid Swords is the ultimate hip hop album IMO....50+ minutes of pure perfection, not too mention that evry album he's droped are classics (my opinion)

pussy-with-teeth
08-14-2005, 03:35 PM
u think gza has better voice than X ?? wow. thats just wow..and lyriclly - it dont say nothin to me..i can read a book...but when it comes to hip hop, it comes to how u rap, how u sound, ho u flow, how u tell...engery and message..feeling..DMX comes with the heart..from the soul..and like u saif..gza is calm...to to clam to feel him...and i see no way that LS is better than its drak and hell is hot...but like u said - thats my opinion

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Isn it past your bedtime lil boi?

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Yall some dick ryders straight up I done even care but I get a kick outta it DMX albums all together blow Gza away an its a shame yall cant admit that.

pussy-with-teeth
08-15-2005, 05:54 AM
Yall some dick ryders straight up I done even care but I get a kick outta it DMX albums all together blow Gza away an its a shame yall cant admit that.
grand champ =wack
gread deprission = wack

no

Dante
08-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Yall some dick ryders straight up I done even care but I get a kick outta it DMX albums all together blow Gza away an its a shame yall cant admit that.Admit what? that i like DMX better than GZA? If i said that i would be lying son, if you like DMX more than GZA, then more power to you brother, but for me, GZA is light years ahead of DMX...you're calling us dickriders and shit while the only one here who is dickriding is you...So please my friend, got off X's dick

triggahappy187
08-15-2005, 01:41 PM
Nah for real I din believe niggas when they posted there lots a dick ryders on this forum but I see it Grand champ was ill great depression was kinda wack an so was then there was X. but overall they were average albums.

pussy-with-teeth
08-16-2005, 12:15 PM
yeah gza dick riders are funny but come on...grand champ was wack as fuck man..stay real

Claustrofobic
08-16-2005, 12:27 PM
All o' yall aint accepting eachothers opinion. One thinks DMX is better, the other think GZA's better. ITS CAUSE WE HAVE DIFFERENT MUSIC TASTE, not everyone is the same, Jesus, just let it go. We all like different things, including beats, lyrics, voices, rap styles and so on. Yall have to learn to live with the fact there will always be different opinions about everything. Dont go beefin about it on the internet, im sure yall have better things to do, come on now.

shadow_god
08-16-2005, 02:30 PM
First off you're wrong. DMX is nothing like ODB. ODB was Unique, no one can replace him. And for you thinking and even saying that, you're fucking stupid. X's style can compare nothing to ODB's style at all. ODB had that soul in him, he had those vocals that you just loved. DMX has vocals? DMX ain't as crazy as ODB so just stop right there. Peace to X though.
DUDE..U ARE A SAD WUTANG DICKRIDER

ITS DISGUSTING,u sound like no one can compare to wu..dumb fuck

bringoutthegimp
08-16-2005, 03:16 PM
but I see it Grand champ was ill great depression was kinda wack an so was then there was X. but overall they were average albums. haha, what the fuck? shit makes no sense at all