PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha @ Soulja Boy

Blackula Spectacula
01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Myspace Blog
Wuz hannan dis ya folk Soulja Boy I just wanna let all my fans know that rumor about me having a baby on the way is not true.. So fuck that site Mediatakeout And fuck Bet Black carpet for lying on me! lol

And Oh yeah this is my only Myspace page all the others is fake. And fuck D.O.B. for lying and saying im joccin them I never heard of them in my life if I leave a comment on ya page and say yo music tight u should take that shit as i compliment DUMBASS! And when I come to Ohio I wish yall niggaz would try some shit I will beat the shit out of yall niggaz myself

I look around and see alot of haters.. Even famous people who donít know me. Steve Harvey hating? I mean Damn.. STEVE HARVEY? wtf I grew up watchin this nigga on TV and he wanna get on radio saying my songs are vulgar and trying to stop me from gettin my paper. I mean damn dude if yo son was out here trying to provide from his family you wouldnít wont someone trying to stop his success and making up shit.

How you gone say some shit on Radio where ALOT of people will believe just because of who you are leave your mouth if you didnt make sure it was true? I got old ass niggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66? lol, who I never met in my life.. Iím like wow..

Donít hate. INHALE IT IN NIGGA BREATHE IT IN! BASK IN IT!

begongo
01-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Soulja Boy had an abortion ... he sad

HANZO
01-12-2008, 05:04 PM
dis was already posted in the hip hop section.

let this kid live his dream. no reason to hate on him. we all kno he will own gza in a battle. and he sure does sound hard as hell. i bet he can bench press like 240lbs.

TUCO
01-12-2008, 05:09 PM
fuckin outdance a nigga named GZA hehehehe

HANZO
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
^^exactly.

u kno right now gza is creating his own dance.

Cee Oh Vee
01-12-2008, 05:16 PM
^^exactly.

rofl

swizz-chef
01-12-2008, 06:04 PM
^^exactly.

dance of tha liquid swords! XD

HANZO
01-12-2008, 06:09 PM
instead of doing the superman gza has the shaolin. which is a bunch of sword swinging arm movements. i think gza is too old to incorporate a kung fu flip into the dance though.

but i can see dis dance going far.

Lil' Ruger
01-12-2008, 08:01 PM
im blakulas favorite underaged rapper fuck the others

NY_Mami
01-12-2008, 08:20 PM
He is illiterate....... no wonder he makes a livin' off of stupid ass dances....

Lil' Ruger
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
crank dat kick da can.....i think Arab is ten times better then him when everyone acts like he's the reject but arabs still nothing special.

STYLE
01-12-2008, 08:28 PM
if yall only heard some of the shit that has been comin out of the A these past few years....D4L and soulja boy are just the tip of the iceberg.

i'ma post some shit that will really get your hate juices flowin.

Lil' Ruger
01-12-2008, 08:31 PM
i think ur a hater ithink ur a hater haters everywhere we go haters everywhere we go HATERS ALLL AROUND

im tired of ppl in the south thinkin their the shit flo rida fuckin sucks if u exclude TI and houston rappers the rest of thesouth is horrible.

NY_Mami
01-12-2008, 08:37 PM
i think ur a hater ithink ur a hater haters everywhere we go haters everywhere we go HATERS ALLL AROUND

im tired of ppl in the south thinkin their the shit flo rida fuckin sucks if u exclude TI and houston rappers the rest of thesouth is horrible.

What about Little Brother and Supastition????????......... their credible in my book.....

Lil' Ruger
01-12-2008, 08:46 PM
i dont know them im 14.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I wish Souljah Boy and GZA would do a track together, showing their friendship and love for eachother.

begongo
01-13-2008, 04:45 AM
I wish Soulja Boy got pregnant again

STYLE
01-13-2008, 05:14 AM

what about oukast, pitbull, luda, rick ross, eightball, mjg, mystikal, killa mike, alphamega,

what did a southerner fuck ya girl then skeeted on ya pillow?

why do you care?

Wu-Tality
01-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Scarface

TSA
01-13-2008, 03:04 PM
I wish Souljah Boy and GZA would do a track together, showing their friendship and love for eachother.
LOL!

but yeah, i'd wanna hear it

BornPower
01-13-2008, 03:49 PM
soljah lame should hang it up. new bee on wucorp murder his ass on any track, scrape his plate clean. da souf been hot. ny cats hate cuz they so lazy. souf cats hustle to get change. look at how luda, wayne, 'Face and them got on. they got off dey ass and got it. crybabies man...

Blackula Spectacula
01-13-2008, 03:56 PM
soljah lame should hang it up. new bee on wucorp murder his ass on any track, scrape his plate clean. da souf been hot. ny cats hate cuz they so lazy. souf cats hustle to get change. look at how luda, wayne, 'Face and them got on. they got off dey ass and got it. crybabies man...

You should invite him to wu corp

NY_Mami
01-13-2008, 04:38 PM
You should invite him to wu corp

LOL........ They would roast his ass up here.......

L~>1<~NKS
01-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Solejer boi ain't from the south ^^^

Justice gon' KICK that sissy diamond earing wearin' homo in his nuts and make his jaw swell.

HarlemDiplomat
01-17-2008, 11:31 AM
wow...