PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Bukkake On:We Get IT iN

pep
01-12-2008, 06:04 PM
like this homie, no lie, i like when shorty spit on me...its all good tho cause she let me choke her and slap the shit out of her.....yezzir........

HANZO
01-12-2008, 06:06 PM
she spits on you, and you choke and slap her. seems like a fair trade.

pep
01-12-2008, 06:44 PM
spectacular yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diggy
01-13-2008, 12:16 AM
O.K. there!

TSA
01-13-2008, 03:05 AM
I can't believe this thread isn't getting more love

now i've never engaged in bukkakke, nor have a choked a hoe(which im ashamed of)

but props to the gods.

im gonna get real comfortable with a girl and yoke while i stroke in due time i believe.

TUCO
01-13-2008, 09:17 AM
how fun can eGimmicks get??

pep
01-13-2008, 09:29 AM
I can't believe this thread isn't getting more love

now i've never engaged in bukkakke, nor have a choked a hoe(which im ashamed of)

but props to the gods.

im gonna get real comfortable with a girl and yoke while i stroke in due time i believe.
some nigguhs cant handle it...shorty be riding u and u be like mami hock spit in my fucking mouth, she does it, then u flip her over on some mean shit and choke the shit out of her and try to put your whole hand down her throat....u know u getting it in like tim off the glass when a tear drops from her eye and she looks concerned........

HANZO
01-13-2008, 10:21 AM
some nigguhs cant handle it...shorty be riding u and u be like mami hock spit in my fucking mouth, she does it, then u flip her over on some mean shit and choke the shit out of her and try to put your whole hand down her throat....u know u getting it in like tim off the glass when a tear drops from her eye and she looks concerned........

worddddd!!!!9:|69:|69:|69:|6

pep
01-13-2008, 11:28 AM
^^i will say this...i dont know whos black or white on this board, but to my black brothers i know u think our women wont be into this shit but if u take them into this chamber they gonna look at u like a nigguh stepping out the phone booth with a s on your chest..............

Big Risk
01-13-2008, 11:37 AM
this chick i boned yesterday told me to choke the shit out of her. It was tough as first but it turned kinda cool. prefer not to do that shit, her eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of her head on some scary shit. They were getting watery and she was like "STOP PETER!!!! PLEASE!!!" so Im thinkin this is all part of the act so I kept chokin her ya know? then shes like almost passing out at this point and she ends up using all the life in her to say "im........serious...peter.....,you......are......k illing...me...." so Im like, "You are so sexy baby, you can play the art so well'' and kept chokin her. now blood is seeping around my fingers where im choking her because my fingers are digging into her neck and she starts fighting me off and im like "Ha! Youre a little fighter huh babe?!" and she said "stop please!!!" I said "Nah baby this is gonna make me bust a shot glass!!!" then she grabbed this bottle of remy martin and knocked me across the the arm. So i get up and is like "WTF!?" and she said "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!"

stupid bitch.

pep
01-13-2008, 12:14 PM
better to have loved and lost than not ot have loved at all my friend.........

TSA
01-13-2008, 01:21 PM
DAYYYUUUMM

well we're not gonna so the spit part cause i hate spit

things that look like spit semen and ranch gross me out

im just gonna have to apply the choke, that's all

btw pep do you a full force choke or a half force enough for her to feel the strenf, or just a grab

.spead the knawledge

pep
01-13-2008, 01:32 PM
im gonna choke the shit out of ma off top to let her know im dead ass serious..id rather her say your choking me to hard then choke me harder nigguh u dig?? as far as the spit..i never would have thought that shit would do the trick like it does, i started off just smacking her, then one day i was like spit on me, at first she didnt want to but i made her and she liked that shit and licked it off my face and shit fams..good shit, wegot it in the other day to the point that she flipped me from on top of her and started trying to choke me.....romance is so great........

TSA
01-13-2008, 01:37 PM
damn!

well if she's gonna lick it off i guess that's more exceptable, im still not much of a spit fan, maybe on the dick, but on the face won't do the trick for me.

if only i had pep-like g.o.d status

pep
01-13-2008, 01:41 PM
oh but u do....

TSA
01-13-2008, 01:45 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

if i could get over my spitphobia, then maybe man, maybe.

pep
01-13-2008, 02:08 PM
believe in yourself.............