PDA

View Full Version : Kool G. Rap ft. HAYLIE DUFF - On The Rise Again

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2008, 06:36 PM
http://sharebee.com/17db488d

produced by dj premier.... you can't hate on dis shit right here

Jin10304
01-13-2008, 07:03 PM
of course I can, its a generic as fuck Premo beat, he can do better, but G Rap comes ill

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2008, 07:10 PM
of course I can, its a generic as fuck Premo beat, he can do better, but G Rap comes ill
man wtf u talkin bout every producer has their own sound premo can't make a generic premo song...... i think dis shit is fire da beat especially

Jin10304
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM
man wtf u talkin bout every producer has their own sound premo can't make a generic premo song......

Of course he can, no human being is perfect nor can they be creative as Premo EVERYTIME, his beats have been getting stale recently. U want a generic Premo beat? Look no further than "Main Event" on the Stereotypez album. A high bass looped, his regular scratch chorus hes been using since 1989, and a few bells=BAM PREMO GREATNESS. Ya Dayz R # is better than this shit

DUMBO
01-13-2008, 07:32 PM
i've waiting for haylie's newest joint for a minute. respect.

DUMBO
01-13-2008, 07:35 PM
you can hate on the producer guy that made this track, but don't hate on haylie - that's talent nigga.

Maxxx Millisecondz
01-14-2008, 12:39 AM
the beat is fire
g rap is dope as ever
and haylie is fine as hell, plus she got a voice on her

haters fall back

buckshotstheone
01-14-2008, 12:54 PM
i said it another thread and i'll say it here too

she got a voice i could fuck

One and Only
01-14-2008, 01:33 PM
i said it another thread and i'll say it here too

she got a voice i could fuck

Co sign but she is quitting singing so I heard

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2008, 01:51 PM
smh @ there being more haylie fans on this board den g rap fans

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2008, 01:52 PM
man wtf u talkin bout every producer has their own sound premo can't make a generic premo song......

Of course he can, no human being is perfect nor can they be creative as Premo EVERYTIME, his beats have been getting stale recently. U want a generic Premo beat? Look no further than "Main Event" on the Stereotypez album. A high bass looped, his regular scratch chorus hes been using since 1989, and a few bells=BAM PREMO GREATNESS. Ya Dayz R # is better than this shit
dats stupid cuz i could say the same thing about dr dre or heatmakerz or timbaland or any producer...... i mean come on if it aint broke dont fix it, right? i will stand by what i said b4, no such thing as a "generic" premo beat if he made it himself......

Jin10304
01-14-2008, 04:07 PM
dats stupid cuz i could say the same thing about dr dre or heatmakerz or timbaland or any producer...... i mean come on if it aint broke dont fix it, right? i will stand by what i said b4, no such thing as a "generic" premo beat if he made it himself

Okay then wats stopping you? Did I say Dre, Timbo or HM are perfect!? They MAKE AVERAGE SHIT too, they dont put out bangers everytime, shit that Dre beat for Blood Money that was cut was shitty and generic too. If aint broke dont fix it....SHIT GETS STALE...hes been doing it since 1989 with the same concept, shit gets old fast. It wasnt until the early mid 90's when Premos sound started to evolve, but from there there was no more evolution. Do you say the same about RZA? His 36 sound was perfect but he DIDNT stick with it, instead his sound EVOLVED and even gained new fans with his Cuban Linx or Forever style of beats. No producer on Earth makes hits/bangers everytime, including Premo, this IS generic, and I stand behind "Main Event" as my proof, On The Rise is ass

DUMBO
01-14-2008, 04:11 PM

smh at a dumb ass pple that can't see haylie's raw deluxe talent.

don't hate on the new queen of soul.

buckshotstheone
01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
smh at a dumb ass pple that can't see haylie's raw deluxe talent.

don't hate on the new queen of soul.

Vote for Summer!

LORD ZERO
01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
.............@ haylee being even mentioned here
track is nice as shit tho, kool g kills it

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2008, 06:01 PM
didnt know there were so many haters on this board.... and to think i post here to get away from da bullshit on allhiphop...

oDoUoSoKo
01-14-2008, 06:07 PM
i made this thread last year...eloels.

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2008, 06:38 PM
didnt know there were so many haters on this board.... and to think i post here to get away from da bullshit on allhiphop...
how old is dis song??

-IrOnBuLL-
01-16-2008, 08:48 AM

forget the haterz dammit!!!!!
"on the rise again" is dope for sure

One and Only
01-16-2008, 11:13 AM
how old is dis song??

It's like a month old

One and Only
01-16-2008, 11:20 AM

Don't you know the Duff sisters are poppin' on Wu Corp in the last month. Did you not see my Hilary Duff thread in the Wu Chamber?

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49007

buckshotstheone
01-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Don't you know the Duff sisters are poppin' on Wu Corp in the last month. Did you not see my Hilary Duff thread in the Wu Chamber?

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49007

i knew that bitch in the Killarmy DVD looked familiar, you know the one i'm talking about, now i know it's ms. duff.

i heard she's fucking islord

One and Only
01-17-2008, 12:07 PM
i knew that bitch in the Killarmy DVD looked familiar, you know the one i'm talking about, now i know it's ms. duff.

i heard she's fucking islord

LMFAO you funny man. Was there really a Killarmy dvd though? If there was I never even heard of that shit.

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2008, 01:02 PM
bump

One and Only
01-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Still a dope song!

buckshotstheone
01-17-2008, 07:39 PM
LMFAO you funny man. Was there really a Killarmy dvd though? If there was I never even heard of that shit.

there is...it's called "A Day in the Life", you wanna see a movie that cost $5 to make? peep it

for real though it's dope

One and Only
01-18-2008, 11:46 AM
there is...it's called "A Day in the Life", you wanna see a movie that cost $5 to make? peep it

for real though it's dope

Lmfao 5 bucks yeah I'd like to see it. I will one day. Sounds dope! Killarmy in ya galaxy, in ya continent, in your state, in your city, take em to war throw your grenade this shit is gritty