PDA

View Full Version : Masta Chilla (Don Johnson) V.s Twelve Jewelz (Inspectahchek)

12weLvE
01-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Don Johnson

The Longer Bamboo

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6164965

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspectahchek

Devil in Disguise

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=619571&content=songinfo&songID=6166701

LORD ZERO
01-13-2008, 11:50 PM
poll coming soon and will be set up for a week

12weLvE
01-15-2008, 02:20 PM
81 views...no replies...and 1 vote

any feedback??

GameOfDeath
01-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Chilla mad intro. Haha. But I don't think it fit the beat. Your beat is really chill and almost an RnB vibe. Its cool but doesn't really sound cohesive. The changeup is even a little off if you take it by itself with the bass like that. Overall really creative though. Damn chek thats a ill beat. It has a head bangin rhythm pretty simple but I think its effective. Got chek takin this.

Masta Chilla
01-15-2008, 04:03 PM
thanks for the feed GoD. yeah i lost this one... my plan didn't work... i thought if i up a lovesong as a sample Chek wouldn't be in his element (grimey beats) while i had done many RnB type beats...
but Chek managed to make a banger!

now i'm going to train harder...
i realized the longer bamboo hasn't to be the better one lol

thanks for the battle, InspectahCheck aka Twelve Jewelz

12weLvE
01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
You're welcome.... but, it aint over yet lol. Your beat was good yo...I really enjoyed listining to it. I mean when I first heard the sample, I was a little puzzled...I really dint expect a love song, but sunday afternoon I sat back and I started to chop it up. I played around with it and hooked it up with my own flavor. You are getting much better Don... dont stop. Fami and G.O.D thanks for the votes.

singodsuperior
01-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Don You Are Getting Better I Love The Effort That You Put Out On The Feedin You Joint. I Left Feed Back On Your New Post. Your Beat Was Ill But Chek's Was Better.

VOTE:INSPEKTAHCHEK
Peace

Lil' Ruger
01-20-2008, 06:25 AM
holy shit don i loved it but twelve was better and i think you admitted i liked ur sample twas good and all yadda tadda

Vote - chek