PDA

View Full Version : Teta, Tata, Titi, Breast, Chichi Bath Video

L~>1<~NKS
01-13-2008, 09:13 PM
SaqurakiHanamichi (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=47081) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
ADEPT

IZ LUVIN THIS!

http://rapidshare.com/files/83753535/tittybath.wmv.html (http://rapidshare.com/files/83753535/tittybath.wmv.html)

Blackula Spectacula
01-13-2008, 09:32 PM
hahaha he sure is

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I Knew It!!! I Fuken Knew It!

(only In Wu Corp...) to much tranny talk... whats good? god damn

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 10:08 PM
you love lady boys

no but shit i put my life down u wouldent say no . to that bitch looked like a playboy model ... so .. lol it is what it is .

somebody post up a pic of that bitch . NOBODY IN HERE WOULD SAY NO . A handjob? HELL NO , u would never , i put my life down that u would of gotten a handjob . .

SKAMPOE
01-13-2008, 10:30 PM
*i'll hit it! NO HOMO*

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2008, 10:48 PM
*i'll hit it! NO HOMO*

and u have the audacity to give shaolinassassin shit for his thread lol

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 11:05 PM
fuk that if u dont get a handjob from her then ur a fagget , fuk that , nobody said shit about cocks , i never said suck a dick and put it in ur ass , I said fuk all that shit
give me a handjob .

common man LOOK AT HER FUKEN FACE . look at her body , post up a fuken body shot , tell her keep her pants on , and take ur hand out jerk me off .

end of story , simple .

Paranoid
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
^Fag.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 11:12 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd288/melbody/jessi1.jpg

anybody else feeling me , fuk all that dick shit ,
keep it simple .

nohomo

Paranoid
01-13-2008, 11:20 PM
blahahahahaha what a fag.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 11:21 PM
ahahahahahahha

nohomo , real dudes in here understand what im talking about

like i said "keep it simple" fuk all that other shit

and

"no homo"

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 11:24 PM
the only reason im not ashamed of myself is cause i knowwww i knowww w nobody would say no for a handjob .

and im so 100% about that shit . When i see that bitch i dont see a dick , i see a fine ass bitch .

like i said again ,

"keep it simple "

no homo

Paranoid
01-13-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/images/products/FONZIE_GAY-SMALL_1.gif

Paranoid
01-13-2008, 11:26 PM
doesnt matter its still a man u fuckin fag.

L~>1<~NKS
01-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Squamachi Wari - did you get wood of the flick?

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Squamachi Wari - did you get wood of the flick?

na son , i swear on my life, and if i did i hope my kids burn in hell for eternity ,
if i got turned on , let me mother burn in hell for life, my father do let him burn in hell for eternity if i got turned on . and im speaking from all my heart

Paranoid
01-13-2008, 11:33 PM
^stfu fag

JerseyIronman
01-13-2008, 11:33 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd288/melbody/jessi1.jpg

HOW CAN THIS BiTCH /DUDE POSSIBILY HAVE A PENIS IN THERE?

STYLE
01-13-2008, 11:47 PM
if you'd let him give you a hand job, knowing that its a dude, then why not get some head too?

better yet why not put on a blindfold and let a regular fag stroke you off? you cant see its a dude and you can imagine whatever you want.

same diff right?

i wont say ur gay but i bet a fag with game could mack you.

TSA
01-13-2008, 11:49 PM
if you'd let him give you a hand job, knowing that its a dude, then why not get some head too?

better yet why not put on a blindfold and let a regular fag stroke you off? you cant see its a dude and you can imagine whatever you want.

same diff right?

i wont say ur gay but i bet a fag with game could mack you.

AAAAHAHAHAHH!

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-13-2008, 11:57 PM
lmao

actually i admit , what i said was fuken gay ,

but im so positive that nobody would turn down a handjob , Im so positive , bitch looks like a playbody model , aneway man

check this out

the same dudes, that sold heroin to their brothers, the same dudes that killed and tortured babies , the same dudes that took a dick in the ass, the same dudes that sucked dick , the same dudes that killed their mothers for money are the same people that make fun of me in here , bunch of hypocrits , common man if u thinking about dicks and shit then ur a fagget , i never said a god damn thing about dicks , why u gotta talk about dicks , i never said id fuk her , damn man , I cant say shit up in this forum without somebody fuking with me . common man some of u tortured babies , how u gonna talk shit about me ...

diggy
01-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Calm down.

STYLE
01-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Calm down.
he can't
this is his psyche raging against himself. like a robot, stuck trying to process an infinitely looping paradox.

keep it simple....he's a man that has made himself look like a woman. he has a dick. he has plastic under his skin to simulate tits. he is wearing makeup. he has a mustache and beard that is growing by the minute and it must be shaved daily. if he talks in his normal speasking voice its prolly deeper than urs. he is a man.

is that simple enuff?

no?

well then you'd be down to stick you dick thru a hole in the wall and let whatever happens happens on the other side.

(see glory hole)

but thats cool. to each his own. in bangkok 60% of the hookers are dudes and they get money all day. i seen some pretty ass dudes. but i never got down with them. CAUSE THEY WERE MEN.

promise me this tho, when all this sinks in tonight, please don't kill yourself. homosexuals lead very productive lives and you may find you are more comfortable with yourself when you are free to be yourself.

k thx

Paranoid
01-14-2008, 12:33 AM
^Hes mad cuz hes been exposed as a fag.

begongo
01-14-2008, 06:28 AM
I can't get the link to work
what's the bitch's name?

L~>1<~NKS
01-14-2008, 09:24 AM
I can't get the link to work
what's the bitch's name?

Photobucket delete it cuz they felt embarrased of me exposin' their staff.

I'll repost later.

By the way - Chichi was in the title, yawl might wanna recheck your sexuality. That's Jamaican slang for a homo. Those of you who clicked it are suspects. :yes:

Longbongcilvaringz
01-14-2008, 09:27 AM
how could getting a hand job from a man being viewed as anything but gay.

L~>1<~NKS
01-14-2008, 09:59 AM
RE-UP'D FOR THOSE WHO REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE IT.

:lmao:

Blackula Spectacula
01-14-2008, 11:52 AM
hahahah @ you fags

JASPER
01-14-2008, 11:58 AM
I missed the gay. Damn.

Oh well...

E0WRk30HLnQ

fap fap fap

HANZO
01-14-2008, 12:43 PM
errrrrr, i dnt kno wat to say.

so i will use the power of silence in my response to this thread.

.................................................. ...............

begongo
01-14-2008, 01:25 PM
I just sent the video to a friend that I knew would come up with some funny shit cuz he's always really sincere and naive
guess what he tells me?

- it's a pity man ...
Me: why?
- cuz she's so hot and she got a dick implant

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I tell him she's a tranny and the implant she got was breasts not dick, but then he actually tries to convince me that it's a serious possibility that she's a chick but the video was edited and the dick was just pasted there
lmao

L~>1<~NKS
01-14-2008, 02:23 PM
I just sent the video to a friend that I knew would come up with some funny shit cuz he's always really sincere and naive
guess what he tells me?

- it's a pity man ...
Me: why?
- cuz she's so hot and she got a dick implant

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I tell him she's a tranny and the implant she got was breasts not dick, but then he actually tries to convince me that it's a serious possibility that she's a chick but the video was edited and the dick was just pasted there
lmao

Hmmmm - he can't accept it can he. Kids tramatized.