PDA

View Full Version : Goddammit why?!

Edgar Erebus
01-14-2008, 01:42 PM
This rep power bullshit is going to murder every single remnant of this forum. This shit ends up with dope posters as Ballistic and Cap without any rep and those general chat morons type Sicka then and Heat and Huggah now like big shining stars of the forum. Bullshit over all bullshits. Cut that.

Plus, what the fuck is this with vets and Vaticans having same rep as those damn noobs?

Johnny Dust
01-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah, fuck rep. Last time it was the same group of people constantly repping each others bullshit posts.

Prolifical ENG
01-14-2008, 05:29 PM
This rep power bullshit is going to murder every single remnant of this forum. This shit ends up with dope posters as Ballistic and Cap without any rep and those general chat morons type Sicka then and Heat and Huggah now like big shining stars of the forum. Bullshit over all bullshits. Cut that.

Plus, what the fuck is this with vets and Vaticans having same rep as those damn noobs?

well thats why only the vatican members can give rep.

no one else has rep power...in fact I dont think the rep power stat needs to be next to peoples posts...only the squares.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-14-2008, 05:52 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm interesting....

we will see who is downloading now.......................

Billy Danzenie
01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
who cares about rep?

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-15-2008, 08:36 PM
I just noticed the rep.... am I the only one?!?

vahacris
01-16-2008, 07:18 AM
haha at all those 'real cats' fighting for internet points of reputation. internet reputation...? buhahahah thats some weak, childish bullshit out here...... but imo peps with lack of reputation in real life will enjoy your new system.

Sean
01-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Why is there a rep power number and those little green bars? Do they mean different things?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-16-2008, 03:34 PM
whose idea was to bring it back?
I say take it back...

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-07-2008, 07:49 AM
haha at all those 'real cats' fighting for internet points of reputation. internet reputation...? buhahahah thats some weak, childish bullshit out here...... but imo peps with lack of reputation in real life will enjoy your new system.

Word up.....This is just more evidence of how good of a job ringz is doing with this site.

To him Messageboard rep > Street Rep

Prolifical ENG
02-07-2008, 08:39 AM
The rep system has nothing to do with Ringz.....