PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament Killaz!

Bloo
01-16-2008, 03:49 AM
Aight ya'll, I've been fuckin with Unreal Tournament III for the past few weeks and after going out of town and kickin it with my dawg, he put me up on the original UT and UT2004. Man that brought back some memories!

Been slamin on them again for a minute and now I'm feelin myself a bit and want some challenge. So this goes out to any of ya'll here or anyone ya'll might know. Come see me! I got UT, UT2004, UT3. Get at me on all bases and lets set up a slaughter!

Ozmosis
01-16-2008, 06:06 AM
i got ut2k4 but i suck at the game it moves way to fast for me

Bloo
01-16-2008, 11:02 PM
That's the best part homie :)

When I get into a good battle, I zone out completely. I get cat-like and shit, I start shooting any everything that moves. Which in this case works seeing as how much of the moving things will be other players.

STYLE
01-16-2008, 11:21 PM
okay now were talkin!!!!
i spend atleast 3 hrs a day everyday ut2k4

copme to the omnipotents onslaught serv er or the death warrant's onslaught server.

any player with the <kya>Black_ in front of the name is me or my homie.

kya- Kill yo Ass clan

Black Jesus
Black Thor
Black Shiva
Black Devil
Black Budah

its only two of us but we switch up names to ceate the illusion we are a bigger clan.

i'm playing right now. i'lm off and on between 6pm-2am everyday usually in omnipotent.

Bloo
01-17-2008, 12:22 AM
Well aight then :) I'm at work right now but I get on once I get home and I'll look for ya.

Paranoid
01-17-2008, 01:20 AM
wish i could play this...

<Radeon 9600...

Bloo
01-17-2008, 02:32 AM
Like I said, I got the first, third and fourth tournaments so your PC is bound to be able to run at least one of them. I'll get down on any of them :)

STYLE
01-17-2008, 04:40 AM
Well aight then :) I'm at work right now but I get on once I get home and I'll look for ya.

what time? if the servers are empty we can run some 1-on-1 deathmatch

Bloo
01-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Well I get home about 8AM Eastern Standard. And from your profile it states you are in GA, so that means we're in the same Time Zone. So if you're up for some early morning fragging, hit me with the IP to the server you'll be on and I'll meet ya there ;)

STYLE
01-17-2008, 05:55 AM
(69.65.20.125) (Onslaught)

my name= <kya>black_devil

8:30 am

Bloo
01-17-2008, 07:00 AM
Can we make it 9? My girl and I are gonna watch American Idol :)

STYLE
01-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Can we make it 9? My girl and I are gonna watch American Idol :)

sorry fell asleep. im ready whenever u are.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm on Unreal Tournament 3 for the Playstation 3.

Can people with PC's play with the PS3 hardware? I don't know I just got the game last night and played it for about an hour.

Otherwise i'm on the original Unreal and Unreal Tournament for PC if you guys want to beef.

STYLE
01-17-2008, 03:04 PM

Can people with PC's play with the PS3 hardware? I don't know I just got the game last night and played it for about an hour.

Otherwise i'm on the original Unreal and Unreal Tournament for PC if you guys want to beef.

i'm hearing nothing but bad things about UT3, whats ur take? have u played UT2k4?

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 03:16 PM
i'm hearing nothing but bad things about UT3, whats ur take? have u played UT2k4?

I haven't played UT2k4

but

UT3 is just like UT, same weapons same game play, just a different look with vehicles thrown into the mix.

The maps and looks I played so far have urban samurai/Metroid vibe to them, I can't complain.

BRONZBODY
01-17-2008, 06:51 PM

yo cs whats ur psn name son?mines MFBRONZ, i rented it a week ago and i thought it was ill som im probably gonna cop it in the next few daysits no ut2k4 but i give it a 8.5(toanswer stylemasterrs question)

Bloo
01-17-2008, 10:56 PM

Yo, wuddup C? Na, at this point PS3 and PC players can't play together, but Epic said they are working on patching things up between the two versions to make it possible. So maybe by late spring/early summer. But as for the original UT, I'll see ya there :) What's your name?

Honestly I think it's the best out of the lot so far, they took out some of the pointless guns from UT2K4, added a new one and an old one, and some of the maps are recycled, But it's just as fast paced, what the fan of the series liked about it. Plus I think it's a bit more balanced than the others. But yeah, I added you to my buddy list on UT2k4, so if you down to rumble tomorrow then holla!

WARPATH
01-18-2008, 04:59 PM
yo cs whats ur psn name son?mines MFBRONZ, i rented it a week ago and i thought it was ill som im probably gonna cop it in the next few daysits no ut2k4 but i give it a 8.5(toanswer stylemasterrs question)

My Name on PS3 is:

C_SoldierX

Add me on there, I'm still learning how that buddy list shit works on there.

Yo, wuddup C? Na, at this point PS3 and PC players can't play together, but Epic said they are working on patching things up between the two versions to make it possible. So maybe by late spring/early summer. But as for the original UT, I'll see ya there :) What's your name?

The name I use on UT is Soldier.

Bloo
01-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Well it turns out that the first UT doesn't let you add friends so U & I are gonna have to set up a time to play. If anything I can just throw up the IP and host the games myself, holla!