PDA

View Full Version : Rock of Heltah Skeltah charged with Attempted Murder

Deity Allah
01-16-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6235/title.rock-of-heltah-skeltah-arrested-for-alleged-attempted-murder

I hope my nigga can beat this case like Rocky. :thumbdwn:

TAURO
01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
This is fucked up, I hope he is cleared of this bullshit.

ALCATRAZ
01-16-2008, 07:26 PM
This is fucked up, I hope he is cleared of this bullshit.
cosizzle

Sleep Sinatra
01-16-2008, 07:31 PM
damn man an they supposed 2 b recording 2gether again goddamit, 1st time since magnum force, good luck rock fuck the system yo

CHRONZ
01-16-2008, 07:32 PM
word, i hope shit is sum false charge or sum shit..
im lookin forward to D.I.R.T.

Murdah Piff
01-16-2008, 09:03 PM
what did you expect ? he's a decepticon OG and he got knocked, its too bad hell join the lifers crew

mofo
01-16-2008, 09:04 PM
What a waste.

Meta4
01-16-2008, 09:55 PM
No way that's true. If so then god damn you Rock that new HS album is soooooooo close.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-16-2008, 10:09 PM
thats shit

Maxxx Millisecondz
01-17-2008, 04:14 AM
i hope he gets off light if it is true, but if it's bullshit, whoever started the rumor needs to get beaten.

Jin10304
01-17-2008, 05:11 AM
Gonna be hard to prove intent on attempted murder charges, Rock will pull through

TUCO
01-17-2008, 10:53 AM
if he did it he did it
why defend a criminal??

One and Only
01-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Man what the fuck I've been waiting for some new Rock forever. I want that new Heltah Skeltah. Dude better not have fucked up.

mofo
01-17-2008, 04:31 PM
if he did it he did it
why defend a criminal??
Because if your a dope hip hop artist, stans will dick ride you and follow you and die for you and support all the shit that you do, even if its some stupid shit. If Rock DID (Note the word "if") kill someone and that someone was your mother, you wouldn't be supporting him. That was someones mother/father/son/daughter/cousin what ever who died, that shit ain't dope. Now i'm talking if he did kill someone. Now if he did not do anything than expect a heltah skeltah album soon.

Rame
01-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Illest rapper in Boot Camp, I hope he didn't do anything, otherwise he will have to face the consequences.

-The A to the Z-
01-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Illest rapper in Boot Camp, I hope he didn't do anything, otherwise he will have to face the consequences.

ehem.....no

cool voice though :), and when hes with ruck/sean P the shits magic :D

Rame
01-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Illest rapper in Boot Camp IMO.

Better?

Murdah Piff
01-17-2008, 06:30 PM
do you guys think he's some kind of good citizen role model or somethin ? if he's innocent he's innocent, if he did attempt a murder, face the consequences, thats that

junius
01-17-2008, 08:03 PM
this motherfucking sucks; i know some people in the BK court system dunno anything yet (and dunno if i could say anything if i did). anyway, a bit more info, tho' they misspelled Heltah Skeltah--

Rock of Heltah Skeltah Arrested For Attempted Murder; Lawyer Releases Statement
Posted: 01/16/2008 by: HHNLive.com

Rock, one half of the duo Heltah Skeltah with partner Ruck AKA Sean Price, was arrested yesterday (Jan. 15) in New York on charges of attempted murder.

HipHopDx says details are sketchy at this time although Rock's label Duck Down has confirmed the arrest.

Via Missinfo.tv, Rock's lawyer Kenneth J. Montgomery has released the following statement:

“Jamal Bush a.k.a Roc from Helter Skelter was formally arraigned on attempted murder in the second degree and related charges. The Brooklyn District attorney’s office allege that Mr. Bush shot a known pimp and bloods gang member in the neck paralyzing him. They also allege that Mr. Bush is a pimp and this was a dispute over an alleged lady of the night. Mr. Bush categorically and unequivocally deny all charges. We eagerly look forward to trial and proving his innocence.”

Rock was signed to DJ Lethal's Interscope label for a short time before re-joining his Duck Down family.

The first Heltah Skeltah album in 10 years is scheduled to be released in 2008.

junius
01-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Rock interview -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJAW9py3ObU&feature=related

Rock freestyle AND shout to Premo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlpoCaMKMdI

youngdeck01
01-17-2008, 08:12 PM
he better not be found guilty

One and Only
01-18-2008, 12:48 PM
LMFAO at Rock being a pimp that shit sounds mad funny

Dirty Knowledge
01-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Broke rappers do the darndest things.

urbanlegendmf
01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2253/2200023973_a0bf42dc87.jpg?v=0
ROCK FROM HELTAH SKELTAHS’ IPOD TRACKLIST
1. Protect Ya Neck - Wu Tang Clan
2. Shoot To Kill - Mad Lion
3. Buck Em Down - Black Moon
4. Pimpin Aint Easy - Big Daddy Kane
5. I’m Goin Down - Mary J. Blige
6. Somebody Done %+%+*% Up - Method Man
7. Up North Trip - Mobb Deep

THIS IS FUCKED UP SINCE HE PARALYZED DUDE , HES GONNA BE IN THE BING

HE HAD A SHOW 2NITE ALSO WIT THEM KIDS IN THE HALL FAGS

Jeru
01-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Gigy ain't gonna be happy

CharlesJones
01-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Another ignorant rapper in trouble with the law. I'm not surprised. I know he hangs out in the hood a lot with ignorant black men who aren't about shit. When are these ignorant rappers gonna learn to stop being ignorant? I respect Rock as a rapper because he's a good mc but he needs to stop hanging with black men that are criminals and use his god damn brain. Heltah Skeltah's next album will probably never come out now because of his situation.

mofo
01-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Another ignorant rapper in trouble with the law. I'm not surprised. I know he hangs out in the hood a lot with ignorant black men who aren't about shit. When are these ignorant rappers gonna learn to stop being ignorant? I respect Rock as a rapper because he's a good mc but he needs to stop hanging with black men that are criminals and use his god damn brain. Heltah Skeltah's next album will probably never come out now because of his situation.
Although you might get heat for that comment, I agree. It's pathetic to see him (or any rapper for that manner) doing stupid shit in their hood, especially at Rock's age (Duke is definately in his mid-late 30s). No, this is not called "repping their hood" this is called "Being a dumbass and a slave to the hood"

CharlesJones
01-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah you're right. I don't get this ignorant mentality that rappers have about they gotta stay true to their hood and the ignorant black men that are in the hood. Why would you wanna stay true to a poor neighborhood where there's a lot of ignorance and violence? What Rock should be doing is schooling brothers who are in the hood about knowledge and intelligence. He needs to be telling them that they don't need to sell drugs, rap, play basketball and football to make it outta the hood. Most of these ignorant rappers i'm sure come from single parent homes and nobody is teaching them about education and reading because their mom or dad didn't care about education so it's a ugly cycle of ignorance that continues to go on in the hood from generation to generation.

I wish ignorant rappers would pay attention to what Wise Intelligent of Poor Righteous Teachers said in rap documentary movie Rhyme And Reason. He spoke about ignorant rappers talking about i'm ghetto, i'm so hood. He said the ghetto don't live in me. He said this is a ill situation because blacks were put in the hood to die and that's genocide. He said you think if i could live in a nice neighborhood with a meadow flowing through my backyard, i wouldn't?

J-Ronin
01-19-2008, 02:23 PM
The hood is crazy and people get caught up. Once you are a convicted felon it can be much harder to get any kind of decent job. I am not making excuses though. Still Rock is a good dude. I hope he gets out and gets off.

Peace to him

-J

DUMBO
01-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Because if your a dope hip hop artist, stans will dick ride you and follow you and die for you and support all the shit that you do, even if its some stupid shit. If Rock DID (Note the word "if") kill someone and that someone was your mother, you wouldn't be supporting him. That was someones mother/father/son/daughter/cousin what ever who died, that shit ain't dope. Now i'm talking if he did kill someone. Now if he did not do anything than expect a heltah skeltah album soon.

because crime and murder are social constructions.

so is death.

LiquidSwords32
01-19-2008, 11:40 PM
i heard the statement from dru ha.........sounds like rock is wrongfully accused, i pray to god that this is true and he'll be good after his court date next week.

Maxxx Millisecondz
01-20-2008, 02:20 AM
again, i really hope this is all bullshit. however, how is he (Rock) a pimp if he's broke? how many broke pimps have you ever seen?

LORD NOSE
01-20-2008, 04:09 AM
good way to promote a new album coming out

do yall know how publicist work ?

Longbongcilvaringz
01-20-2008, 08:32 AM
if he did it he did it
why defend a criminal??

+1

hes innocent until proven guilty though, i guess.

-The A to the Z-
01-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Illest rapper in Boot Camp IMO.

Better?

right:
Buckshot, Sean price, Starang Wondah, Steele

Rocks more of a supporting MC in the crew in my opinion.

chiba
01-23-2008, 02:48 PM
man did yall read the comments on that links page
man ppl shittin on him sayin hes arrogant and that he shot someone in the back etc

hopefully he gets out of that bullshiet