PDA

View Full Version : YOUNG JEEZY??? whats with the hype he sucks

tical2000
08-10-2005, 01:49 AM
just heard that new YOUNG JEEZY song???? whats with all the hype, dude cant rap to save his life........guess what, he raps about his rims, money, and fast cars........and he raps about these things at a very average way.......like what seperates this cat from all the talentless young cats in the rap game........seems like a LIl Flip clone to me.......

.......are there any young cats getting signed to major label deals that can spit or are doing something original?

CrunchyBlack
08-10-2005, 02:09 AM
big surprise. his name is fucking "young jeezy". what the fuck did you want? lol...

Bone Collecta
08-10-2005, 02:24 AM
not really he does have a couple of nice songs. The reason he is popular is the reason ive been saying ppl have been getting famous this whole time. He brings something new to the table. He makes catchy adlibs lol and his voice is different. hes much better than Lil Flip tho

staycreepin_n_silence
08-10-2005, 02:44 AM
Someone Says Something Bad About Wu Tang They Are Hater I Smell Contridictions Around This Site

Bone Collecta
08-10-2005, 02:45 AM
who said somethin bad about wu?

PolitiC
08-10-2005, 10:01 AM
dmx called him young cheasy

9th Warrior
08-10-2005, 10:07 AM
lol
yea young jeezy sucks all he says is yeahhhhhhhh or alryyyyyyyte

TUCO
08-10-2005, 10:07 AM
he has some nice tracks...no doubt
that new joint with Jigga is fuckin fire yo!!!
heard it on the radio the other day...hard to find that song too

peace

KBOS
08-10-2005, 03:41 PM
not really he does have a couple of nice songs. The reason he is popular is the reason ive been saying ppl have been getting famous this whole time. He brings something new to the table. He makes catchy adlibs lol and his voice is different. hes much better than Lil Flip tho

Bone Collecta, get the fuck off these forums. All the rappers you stick up for are whack and you put down a lot of good rappers. Fuck you

KBOS
08-10-2005, 03:42 PM
fuck young jizzy

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Bone Collecta, get the fuck off these forums. All the rappers you stick up for are whack and you put down a lot of good rappers. Fuck you

yeah he's braindead

Bedlam
08-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Young Jeezy is my #1 most hated rapper right now. He's lame beyond belief.

First, his voice is so gay, needs a gimmicky voice to get popular.

2nd, he has to repeat himself after EVERY line. example: "I'm gonna need about an hour (about an hour)" Either that or he has to say yeaaaaaaa or thats right or something gay after EVERY line.

3rd, his lyrics suck, his punchlines are corny. He seriously said this in one song: "I'm so hot, and you, you're so not."

I have to listen to this fag everytime I ride with my friend, so thats why I hate him so much. Just you bringing him up got me pissed Tical2000 :thumbdwn:

WuBanga36
08-10-2005, 06:15 PM

^ Ha.

KBOS
08-10-2005, 06:28 PM
3rd, his lyrics suck, his punchlines are corny. He seriously said this in one song: "I'm so hot, and you, you're so not."
Yeah, fuck that mutha luva, any body could rap better than that dick knocker.

Whats with his gay ass snow man shit? Thats corny as fuck, how you gonna say your hot while your rockin a snow man? Fuck man, and you could see him wearing the same pussy ass sun glasses that all the 40 year old white women have.

TUCO
08-10-2005, 06:33 PM

First, his voice is so gay, needs a gimmicky voice to get popular.

2nd, he has to repeat himself after EVERY line. example: "I'm gonna need about an hour (about an hour)" Either that or he has to say yeaaaaaaa or thats right or something gay after EVERY line.

I have to listen to this fag everytime I ride with my friend, so thats why I hate him so much. Just you bringing him up got me pissed Tical2000 :thumbdwn:
lmao
nice to see yall judgin this dude from ONE song....lol
he aint all that but for a southern MC he's dope.....listen to his album and the Boyz N The Hood album and then gimme an opinion
but i bet ud listen to it with scorn.....yall gotta have a broad hip-hop tolerance...yall just stuck on wu-tang shit
wake tha fuck up

peace

Bedlam
08-10-2005, 06:40 PM
^ did u read my last line? I have to listen to this dude all the time when ridin with my friend. Don't come at me with that "o ur stuck on Wu" just cuz I hate a terrible rapper. If you like him, whatever, I hate him.

08-10-2005, 06:40 PM
there are plenty of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better southern emcees that are underrated and almost virtually unheard of because of clowns like this.....biggest names I can think of now are the Justus League and this brother named Kaze..........seriously get his album with 9th Wonder "Spirit of 94" you will be surprised he's southern.....

commercially Ludacris and TI are beyond this clown.......

so don't talk that shit

KBOS
08-10-2005, 06:57 PM
lmao
he aint all that but for a southern MC he's dope.....listen to his album and the Boyz N The Hood album and then gimme an opinion
but i bet ud listen to it with scorn.....yall gotta have a broad hip-hop tolerance...yall just stuck on wu-tang shit
wake tha fuck up

peace

For a southern rapper he's dope? Bull shit, listen to geto boys, or outkast, or goodie mob, or scare face

By the way, having a broad hip-hop tolerance doesn't mean you have to like clowns such as young jizzy or WHO? mykke joooooowwwns (its funny cause he sounds like a retarded person when he says it). Having a broad hip-hop tolerance means appreciating all different kinds of GOOD hip-hop music, and giving respect to rappers who deserve it (which is not young jizzy or that retarded fool mike jones).

08-10-2005, 07:01 PM
or WHO? mykke joooooowwwns (its funny cause he sounds like a retarded person when he says it).

:lmao: i thought i was the only one who noticed

WuBanga36
08-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Mike Jones is the TRUTH.

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 07:11 PM
I ain't gonna front, I like his shit. His song "And then what" has the best Mannie Fresh beat in a LONG time. Plus he reps Wu-Tang, how can you hate on a brotha who reps the Wu?

08-10-2005, 07:13 PM
you can if he's wack, like him

just because you shoutout wu don't mean shit

WuBanga36
08-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Sun_Tzu is just a hater, Mike Jooooooooones.

08-10-2005, 07:17 PM
mike jones couldn't spit a bar to save his life

and neither can young jeezy

what they're doing isn't hip hop

TUCO
08-10-2005, 07:17 PM
For a southern rapper he's dope? Bull shit, listen to geto boys, or outkast, or goodie mob, or scare face

By the way, having a broad hip-hop tolerance doesn't mean you have to like clowns such as young jizzy or WHO? mykke joooooowwwns (its funny cause he sounds like a retarded person when he says it). Having a broad hip-hop tolerance means appreciating all different kinds of GOOD hip-hop music, and giving respect to rappers who deserve it (which is not young jizzy or that retarded fool mike jones).
um i dont believe i discredited those artists
ur an idiot for saying that....and even more so for mispelling Scarface
lol

peace

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 07:19 PM
you can if he's wack, like him

just because you shoutout wu don't mean shitI don't see the problem, I liked him before he repped Wu. He's original, and in a time when there seems to be ZERO originality in the game it's fresh. He might not have the best lyrics or flow, but honestly when the rap game is as horrible as it is now, you have to admire niggas like Jeezy, The Game, and Cassidy for at least TRYING to make some decent Hip Hop.

TUCO
08-10-2005, 07:19 PM

what they're doing isn't hip hop
the beats contain drum kicks and heavy bass....the lyrics are faster than R&B....they play the music in clubs and block parties while ppl dance to it....i believe thats hip-hop young sir

peace

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 07:20 PM

what they're doing isn't hip hopMike Jones does indeed SUCK, but Jeezy is WAY better then him. Have you heard Jeezy's album? There is some great stuff on that piece.

WuBanga36
08-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Sun_Tzu, just bugging with u. Not into either one of them.

uhh no you forgot one more thing.....lyricism

it's a essential part of Hip Hop, and neither of those artists can claim they are good lyricists

what they are doing is jumping off the chance because of the connections they have

also who says people really wanna listen to this? (beside brain dead fucks)

It's obvious they pay for airplay, you can't ignore something if it's being forced down your throats

Sun_Tzu, just bugging with u. Not into either one of them.

:lmao: i'm sure tuco is serious about this tho

08-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Mike Jones does indeed SUCK, but Jeezy is WAY better then him. Have you heard Jeezy's album? There is some great stuff on that piece.

yes i've actually heard it, still don't like it that much, feels emotionless and mechanical

and the way you compared them was like comparing a rat to a cockroach, they both are annoying pests

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
08-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Hell Yea,fuck Jeezy,dis Fag Looks Like A Ghetto Ninja Turtle, But Mainstream Rap Is Dead,so Aint No Suprise,when Jay-z Retired I Dunno Wut Happend 2 Rap, Da Only Person I Respect Right Now Is Nas And Game, Im Not 2 Sure Bout Cassidy, Da Guy Made A Song On His New Cd Dat His Split Personalitys R Battlin Each Other, Come On Now,da Guy Is Crackin On Himself,datz Da Worst.

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 07:32 PM
yes i've actually heard it, still don't like it that much, feels emotionless and mechanical

and the way you compared them was like comparing a rat to a cockroach, they both are annoying pestsActually the reason I like his style is because he's very emotional. When he asks a question or something in his raps you can really hear the music of his language, he stresses a lot of stuff in a way where you can really feel him when he's spitting. That's something that Jay-z was very good at, and Nas has never been that great at. It works because even if flow wise you aren't that complex, you can still keep the attention of your listener.

08-10-2005, 07:36 PM
yeah but emotion means nothing when your lyrics are shit.....

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 07:55 PM
yeah but emotion means nothing when your lyrics are shit.....Explain how his lyrics are shit?

08-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Gotta play for the 7 call it Mike Vick
Dirty birds nigga we play wit dem falcons
Know some niggaz in the Decatur that pay for dem falcons
Talking young hungry niggaz eat ya whole plate
Jeezy place the order niggaz eat ya whole face
You got me Mr. Scrooge all fucked up
Jump out hit the switch light ya ass up
Carbon 15 wit the one pound drum
Got plenty for any nigga think he wants some
We don't leave 'em at the house we bring 'em out
My chain for yo life we can swap it out

or

Got a 100 niggaz with me and everybody gon shoot (yeaaaa)
Try me nigga, that's your first mistake
Eat your lil ass up like a chanterelle plate
The whole pie like Dominoes, yes indeed
I'm tryna stack my bacon up, I need extra cheese

or

Lord a mercy 20 rounds in a clip (jea)
Outta line get 20 rounds in ya hip (ayyy)
Shoot first and ask question lata (lata)
Da answer is it was all about da paper (jea)
Everything da game is shit to lose and a new forty-five that I'm dyin to use

i wouldn't call that top notch lyricism

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Gotta play for the 7 call it Mike Vick
Dirty birds nigga we play wit dem falcons
Know some niggaz in the Decatur that pay for dem falcons
Talking young hungry niggaz eat ya whole plate
Jeezy place the order niggaz eat ya whole face
You got me Mr. Scrooge all fucked up
Jump out hit the switch light ya ass up
Carbon 15 wit the one pound drum
Got plenty for any nigga think he wants some
We don't leave 'em at the house we bring 'em out
My chain for yo life we can swap it out

or

Got a 100 niggaz with me and everybody gon shoot (yeaaaa)
Try me nigga, that's your first mistake
Eat your lil ass up like a chanterelle plate
The whole pie like Dominoes, yes indeed
I'm tryna stack my bacon up, I need extra cheese

or

Lord a mercy 20 rounds in a clip (jea)
Outta line get 20 rounds in ya hip (ayyy)
Shoot first and ask question lata (lata)
Da answer is it was all about da paper (jea)
Everything da game is shit to lose and a new forty-five that I'm dyin to use

i wouldn't call that top notch lyricismAiyo, raise 'em up, hold ya cup
Up, let the Alize fill them up
Thug passion, love passion, niggaz, who be actin'
Grey Goose, cranberry juice
Absolut, for those who can't afford the Goose
Malibu, coconut rum, Amaretto sour, coke & rum
We gettin' drunk, Hennessey, V.S.O.P
Age in the barrel, thirty-three years
My girl's been limin' it biz, ya'll niggaz sniff lines in the stairs
German beers, Heiniken, Beck's, Bud for you rednecks (yee-hah!)
Milwaukee's best, for those who only got two dollars and a bag of cess

Chronic, blubonic, chocolate Thai stick, you want it
Jamaican green, silver haze, the Northern Lights get ya ass in a daze
Purple hydro, Indonesian skunks, you can tell by the funk
All we need is Fonzo' leaf or a blunt
Easy wad of bamboo, I prefer the Dutch
Split the back open, then the weed get crushed
Big lighter gettin' sparked, we prefer to puff

Here's to good friends, tonight is kinda special
The beer we brought, must be something wrong, somehow
Muthafuck the low and brow
Or the Rolling Rock, nigga, cuz I'm sippin' Cristal
Dom P., folski, yeah, Juliet, ice cold P
Peter Pipers, nigga, take a sip
Sit back, muthafucka or I'll bust ya lip

There's Tanya, there's Sandra
Oh shit, there goes my cousin's baby's mamma
Big ass Nicole with no soul
Who would fuck a muthafucka for a jellyroll (jellyroll?)
I see Tasha, Pam and Sasha
Her cousin Tawanna, she's hairy like Chewbacca
Always trynna smoke on that chewbacca
Suck a dick dry for two shots of that Vodka
There's Shasha, BeBe and CeCe
Dede and Deiji, TiTi and FiFi
FayFay and BayBay, KatKat and FayBay
KayKay and Friday, they live for the payday
To drink, smoke and fuck

The RZA. :|

08-10-2005, 08:11 PM
who here mentioned the RZA? Yeah BOAP was shit, you're point?

we're talking about jeezy, the man has no lyrical talent whatsoever

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 09:12 PM
who here mentioned the RZA? Yeah BOAP was shit, you're point?

we're talking about jeezy, the man has no lyrical talent whatsoeverNo dog, you posted three verses from Jeezy. I posted an entire song from RZA that BLEW Jeezy away in terms of SUCKAGE. Seriously, what the HELL was RZA smoking when he wrote that crap? He's all talkin "The realness of life has to be measured by the Tao Chi principals of darkness and chemistry" and other smart BULLSHIT in his interviews, and then comes up with crap raps like that.

At least Jeezy doesn't talk pretentious CRAP and then rap nonsense.

KBOS
08-10-2005, 09:17 PM
um i dont believe i discredited those artists
ur an idiot for saying that....and even more so for mispelling Scarface
lol

peace
typo on the scarface, my bad. Either way, young jeezy still sucks

KBOS
08-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I ain't gonna front, I like his shit. His song "And then what" has the best Mannie Fresh beat in a LONG time. Plus he reps Wu-Tang, how can you hate on a brotha who reps the Wu?
If you like the beat for "And then what" thats fine, but the lyrics are whack, and just cause he likes wu does not mean he doesn't suck

KBOS
08-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I don't see the problem, I liked him before he repped Wu. He's original, and in a time when there seems to be ZERO originality in the game it's fresh. He might not have the best lyrics or flow, but honestly when the rap game is as horrible as it is now, you have to admire niggas like Jeezy, The Game, and Cassidy for at least TRYING to make some decent Hip Hop.
Bull shit, there are only two things original about jeezy

1. how much his lyrics suck, he took shitty to a new level

2. those sun glasses he wears that all the old white women have

I can't believe any wu fans would stick up for this chump.

KBOS
08-10-2005, 09:38 PM
No dog, you posted three verses from Jeezy. I posted an entire song from RZA that BLEW Jeezy away in terms of SUCKAGE. Seriously, what the HELL was RZA smoking when he wrote that crap? He's all talkin "The realness of life has to be measured by the Tao Chi principals of darkness and chemistry" and other smart BULLSHIT in his interviews, and then comes up with crap raps like that.

At least Jeezy doesn't talk pretentious CRAP and then rap nonsense.
WOW, are you actually suggesting that jeezy is better than RZA? If so, this is not the forum you should be in

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 09:57 PM
WOW, are you actually suggesting that jeezy is better than RZA? If so, this is not the forum you should be inHell no. I'm saying that everybody has done GARBAGE in their careers, you can just search for it.

Bone Collecta
08-10-2005, 10:29 PM
LMAO YOU MAAAAD? i was telling you WHY hes popular dont be mad that Wu isnt main stream bitch LMAO

Bone Collecta
08-10-2005, 10:30 PM
yeah he's braindead
LMAO QUIT FOLLOWING ME! YOU GAY?

08-10-2005, 10:45 PM
umm its kinda good dat da wu isnt mainstream,dat meanz dey mad good and actully stick to the 4 elements of hip hop.and either though ur like wtf was rza thinkin when he made dat song,its still betta den jeezy (imo), but wu will kill any mainstream rapper out,and datz a actual fact.

Bone Collecta
08-10-2005, 11:40 PM
lol you can be GOOD and be in the mainstream fool

KBOS
08-11-2005, 12:01 AM
LMAO YOU MAAAAD? i was telling you WHY hes popular dont be mad that Wu isnt main stream bitch LMAO
This has nothing to do with Wu, you said you liked some of jeezy's shit and I commented on the fact that you tend to stick up for whack rappers. I don't care if he's main stream or what ever, he still sucks.

Bone Collecta
08-11-2005, 12:05 AM
lol so the fuck what i defended a couple of songs? i dont liek him but hes catchy as hell

ThaHed
08-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Jeezy aint bringin nothin new to the game, hes just gutta wit it

staycreepin_n_silence
08-11-2005, 12:13 AM
who said somethin bad about wu?
The truth

BRONZBODY
08-11-2005, 11:15 AM
not my cup of tea but he did shout wu...respect that,and for the record mike jones sucks a big sick syhphilis donkey dick that cums blood instead of jizz....

Koolish
08-11-2005, 02:12 PM
holy shit, i came to this site to chill with some wu fanatics, and all i see are faggot mainstream artist supporting fudge packers.

damn man.

young jeezy can suck my wang anyway, he says he put realness into his songs, does that mean he's good now? fuck no, i don't care if you keep it so damn real everything starts becoming fake, the aspects of a good Hiphop artist still have to be there. young Jeezy managed to make his way into the mainstream, he didn't get there by skill. we need a good emcee to melt that snowman.
________
HONDA SL70 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_SL70)

KBOS
08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
young Jeezy managed to make his way into the mainstream, he didn't get there by skill. we need a good emcee to melt that snowman.
Damn right!

OwnageNinja
08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
lol I still kinda like his music. :)
i'm sorry if you guys don't respect me for it, i'm not gonna hate on the nigga just to look cool to you guys

08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
lol you can be GOOD and be in the mainstream fool
jea datz tru,but da mainstream isnt how it used 2 b, how many good mainstream rappers r there now??, all i hear in mainstream now is bitch dis and dat and i wanna fuck, is dat real hip hop?

Bone Collecta
08-11-2005, 07:08 PM
jea datz tru,but da mainstream isnt how it used 2 b, how many good mainstream rappers r there now??, all i hear in mainstream now is bitch dis and dat and i wanna fuck, is dat real hip hop?
there is no such thing as real hip hop

graffitiwhat
08-12-2005, 12:18 AM
as a true hip hopper i like young jeezy, and compared to the abundant south crap that has been coming out he is better then alot of the south shit and not too mention as far as mainstream goes id rather listen to young jeezy then g unit

LORD ZERO
08-12-2005, 02:43 AM
What Kinda Self-respecting Rapper, Much Less A Person Names Themself "young Jeezy"

Garbage

Nuff Said

Dont Go To Yahoo Chatrooms Sayin This Shit, Those Groupie Bastards Will Prolly Hack Da Shit Outta You Lmao, Fuckin Losers

THE W
08-12-2005, 09:44 AM
who is this guy?

he may suck but i wouldnt be surprised if he went platinum.

isnt hiphop great!!

08-12-2005, 09:51 AM
actually.........

the reason everyone is talkin about him is because by his sales figures he's probably gonna be platinum after 3 weeks or so

he's sold 257,671 after one week

but his music sucks ASS

THE W
08-12-2005, 09:58 AM
well, thats how the game go.

KBOS
08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
I just saw his video on TV, what a faggot

graffitiwhat
08-12-2005, 12:05 PM
i like how most yall hate on anything mainstream, its ok to listen to stuff that isnt underground or independent, if i listened to vakill and juice and group home and jeru the damaja every day (which i do) you dont get bored but you get a urge to hear something different, thats why i dont mind this dude, thats why i dont mind mainstream shit cause its a change of pace

snapple
08-12-2005, 01:43 PM
just heard that new YOUNG JEEZY song???? whats with all the hype, dude cant rap to save his life........guess what, he raps about his rims, money, and fast cars........and he raps about these things at a very average way.......like what seperates this cat from all the talentless young cats in the rap game........seems like a LIl Flip clone to me.......

.......are there any young cats getting signed to major label deals that can spit or are doing something original?
i'd personally rather hear asagefrancis spit about wanting a new computer and a girlfriend.

AND THE HATERS HATE, don't know any of this guys music, but he seems cool as a person so good for him glad he's gettin put on.

THE W
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
i like how most yall hate on anything mainstream, its ok to listen to stuff that isnt underground or independent, if i listened to vakill and juice and group home and jeru the damaja every day (which i do) you dont get bored but you get a urge to hear something different, thats why i dont mind this dude, thats why i dont mind mainstream shit cause its a change of paceits even funnier how people think someone hates something because its mainstream and not because they just simply dont find the music to their taste.

but i see what ur saying. mainstreamers and backpackers are both fuckin retards.

TSA
08-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Ive heard his whole CD because I have a few white friends. Anyways, I liked the song with akon. He is a very wack lyricist and very unoriginal. He is famous because he sounds cool when he says "yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh," im sure. Someone said he was a lil flip copy, lil flip can flow though, he has the same flow throughout the cd, and the same topic. He has like 3 ill lines though, ill give him that.

brown_dogg
08-13-2005, 11:22 PM
When i first got the track "And Then What" off a mixtape i saw his name and i was like "Young Jeezy??? what the fuck..." honestly, what kind of name is young JEEZY?? who picked that? its amongst one of the terrible rap names in history. and in terms of the actual song, Mannie Fresh delivers, but im sorry, "im so hot, and you, you're so not" just isn't a skilled rap. oh yea, and also "first im gon stack my dough, then im gon stack some mo'".......... stupid chit.

crastuf
08-14-2005, 08:34 AM
I thought I was the only one calling him Young Cheezy

SoularFlarez7
08-14-2005, 01:47 PM
finish your homework or Im turnen that Young Cheesy back on right now..

ok dad ok !!!!

TSA
08-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah he aint a lyricist he has good ideas, just cant bring them out

" The whole pie like Dominoes, yes indeed
I'm tryna stack my bacon up, I need extra cheese"

that line has so much potential if he made it work right

brown_dogg
08-14-2005, 11:10 PM
My whole problem is: why would you sign him? Honestly, now if you wanna make it in main stream rap, you gotta be better than 50 Cent or at least the Game. That's tha damn standard now. Anything lesser is not even close to being better. If you wanna start a group and make it in rap you gotta be harder than G-Unit. That's just how it is now. So i don't understand why a label would sign a character like Jeezy, knowin that he can't even amount to the crappier artists like Lil Wayne and all them.

TSA
08-15-2005, 07:30 PM
lmao
wake tha fuck up

peace
FAG, outkast, Scarface, GetoBoys, Ludacris, Goodie Mob, and Nappy Roots, are southern MC's that are sick so for southern artists he still sucks. The guy said something like "I have so much crack im the snowman, yyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaauuhhh get it, get it, the snowman"
Tell me YOU couldn't do better. Don't say someones stuck on Wu cause they know Young Jeezy is wack cause young jeezy probably looks in the mirror and cries every morning from being so wack. And that fucking windows paint snowman gimmick with an angry face, come on. The man said, "Young Jeezy why you so mean, Cause the Benz helps higher my self-esteem." End of subject.

nrw killa bee
08-15-2005, 08:15 PM
there is no such thing as real hip hopgoing in my sig.
used to listen to just "hardcore" and so called "real" hip-hop all the time,but its gettin to boring and the same shit over and over.yeayeah,I know thats how the mainstream is to.I liked the song with Akon,but I havent heard much of him yet.

TSA
08-17-2005, 02:28 PM
yeah, Akon is good on that song. Then Jeezy ruins it, but the first 30 seconds are worth getting for sure

Bone Collecta
08-17-2005, 02:52 PM
going in my sig.
used to listen to just "hardcore" and so called "real" hip-hop all the time,but its gettin to boring and the same shit over and over.yeayeah,I know thats how the mainstream is to.I liked the song with Akon,but I havent heard much of him yet.
good cause everyone needs to know there is no such thing as real hip hop spread the word.

CrunchyBlack
08-17-2005, 03:39 PM
good cause everyone needs to know there is no such thing as real hip hop spread the word. i agree. is there such a thing as "fake" hip hop? "real hip hop" is what the listener interrprets it as such. either that, or your just a backpacker ecko wearing fag jizzing all over your rakim and OGC cds to know better.

Rob Lee-Chron DOn
09-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Yo, I'm from the South,South-East,South Cack!To me as a Wu member, I at first hated Jeezy on that Icy song with Gucci Mane.That "Go Crazy" did make me listen a lil' harder.He don't have a hot flow like that.Like if he was standing in front of you spittin' he wouldn't sound that nice.His ad-libs make his style.Don't compare him to Lil Flip!Yeah he talks about money,rims,and jewelry,but you gotta admit, listen to him freestyle and that nigga be comin' off!Don't forget he was on Blade Trilogy soundtrack with Ghost and Rae.

PJ FlemFlam
09-21-2005, 02:06 PM
i reside around in AL(ditry south) this mane is tight too, also gucci man

Adidaz
09-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Fuck all these newcomers. A bunch of bitches. Come with something original like the Wu back in the days!!!

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 02:17 PM

Yeah Bow Wow is better!!!!!

KBOS
09-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah Bow Wow is better!!!!!
wether you actually like bow wow or your just joking around, either way your still a fucking retard...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-21-2005, 02:36 PM
grandsonnedQ!!

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 02:38 PM
wether you actually like bow wow or your just joking around, either way your still a fucking retard...
Opinions are like assholes and you seem to have a really big one!

KBOS
09-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Opinions are like assholes
not really...

Taskmaster
09-21-2005, 03:07 PM
bow wow blows JD's dick in his backyard pool in O-TOWN. Young jeezy will fall off like all these other wack fucks....99.999999999% rap/hiphop fucking SUCKS....niggas that got shit to say dont get the lime light. but my friends that will all change a rap messiha will come and lead us into the golden age of hip hop where people like young jeezy HAVE NO CHANCE. fucking thugs need to stick to the street's and drugs fucking losers

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 03:10 PM
bow wow blows JD's dick in his backyard pool in O-TOWN.

That's a good one.

TSA
09-21-2005, 08:45 PM
idk, lil bow wow keeps it street atleast

Taskmaster
09-21-2005, 11:47 PM
omfg...genius ^^

Dominiricanjunito
09-22-2005, 03:10 AM

lol. dmx crazy anyways. still young jeezy got some ight songs but he aint that great.

Iamcrack
09-22-2005, 07:06 AM
His name actually is Young Jizzm.

That explains the childish raps.

AK Spray
09-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Yea y'all... He ain't that great.. But, he's not bad enough to just start fuckin' hatin' the shit out of. And he ain't beefin' with nobody... So, i'm not sure what the real problem is here, lol.

Taskmaster
09-22-2005, 10:47 AM
well if you like "young jeezy" you dont know music....

AK Spray
09-23-2005, 08:28 AM
well if you like "young jeezy" you dont know music....

kids these days...

KBOS
09-23-2005, 02:28 PM
kids these days...
I don;t think you understand just how much jeezy sucks...

KBOS
09-23-2005, 07:04 PM
he has some nice tracks...no doubt
that new joint with Jigga is fuckin fire yo!!!
heard it on the radio the other day...hard to find that song too

peace
Let me correct you, that beat on that track is ill, but jeezys lyrics are wack as fuck, jay-z helps the song a lot

crastuf
09-23-2005, 09:00 PM
I call him Young Cheezy, nice beats that sound that the same, but wack lyrics with no shame. the MUTHAFUCKA IS WACK. I LIVE IN THE SOUTH AND DON'T SUPPORT HIS SHIT.

CrunchyBlack
09-23-2005, 09:05 PM
i don't understand why you guys continue to post threads about artists that you don't like. that's great that you don't like mainstream rap music, but is it really worth the time/effort to sit on the computer and bitch about it on a site that is mostly geared towards underground hip hop?

09-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Co-sign

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3601/forcefed1ku.gif

Have heard 2 of the songs he's been in, and they don't give me the urge to seek the Young Jeezy listening experience any further.:lmao: AHAHAHAHA that's gay

Dick_Greyson
10-03-2005, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=TUCO]lmao
wake tha fuck up

LOL dats funny as hell. Man i'm from Ga. my hometown is like 20 minutes from jeezy's hometown and i've heard every song dat nigga has to offer even unreleased shit, and mixtape shit. Dat niggas lame, he sounds mad fuckin ignorant i mean dis nigga said, " i'm on some grey goose cranberry and some pineapple and i'll still bust ah nigga head like ah pineapple" O_o dats dope? da fuck wrong wit u? come on anybody who says shit like "I open niggas up like the mall at 10 and shut niggas down like da mall at 9" shouldn't be rappin. dats real. i hope u just on dis site for the fun of it cuz i can't imagine a wu fan who likes jeezy... dats like hangin wit islamic militants and yell fuck Allah or with da klan in ah leather coat reppin black power. STUPID! and i can't speak for anybody else but i listen to ah whole lot more than da Wu and by far and i mean really far jeezy is da worse and lil flip is close behind but i still give him an edge on jeezy. matter fact most southern rappers ain't hittin no nuthin and most of em never have been. Love Luda and scarface! stop touchin half baked southern artist.

Wu-Tang 9
10-04-2005, 09:24 AM
yea i hate young jeezy...with a name like that he has to suck. But then again i hate all new rappers that come into the game these days