PDA

View Full Version : Shrooms

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-17-2008, 04:39 AM
I will be soon be doing this for the first time. (I already know to have a sober friend with me.) Will i still get the same effect if i eat only half of one?

M3vxlhZ35xg

My buddy told me you see colors. Is it true you hallucinate? (i.e. smurfs dancing around) and is it scary? How else does it fuck with your senses?

Also, how much does each mushroom cost so i wont get ripped off? Please stay on the topic of shrooms, i dont give a fuck about E, coke, heroin, etc....Thanks

pep
01-17-2008, 05:04 AM
7stems 5 caps.......

STYLE
01-17-2008, 05:33 AM
me and my boy split an oz. we ate the whole shit at once. like popcorn.
you'll be alright man. have fun.

the hallucinations are more like when you were a kid and a pile of clothes looked like a monster. not that it will be scary but things start to take the shape of other stuff. you're not gonna see shit that isn't there in some form or another.

colors yeah thats when you know its kicking in. the room temp will change and a colored spotlight will hit you. THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

well i usually pay around 30-25 bucks for an 1/8 oz.

now don't be a pussy about it. eat all that shit. 1 shroom won't do shit. its like taking one shot expecting to get drunk.

they taste horrible. just chew it up and swallow it,.

Mumm Ra
01-17-2008, 09:50 AM
hell yeah they taste like shit, especially dried ones
Downed em with orange juice once, I almost gagged from the smell of any shroom after that for the next couple years
oh and some people see sounds, hear shapes, ect ect. You'll probably see tracers, walls breathing and whatnot. I never ate so much that I was unaware of my surroundings though.
shrooming is definitely a good experience in my book

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 10:10 AM
I will be soon be doing this for the first time. (I already know to have a sober friend with me.) Will i still get the same effect if i eat only half of one?

Dude, those clowns are doing it wrong. First off, you generally dose and purchase by WEIGHT, not number. Also, they're made of water, so its the SMALLER ones that are the most potent. The larger ones are just wet. You don't really get any extra psilocybin. On top of all that, two shrooms and you aren't going ANYWHERE. If you close your eyes, try to sleep and dream, you MAY experience a minor trip. Eat like 5 to ten of the motherfuckers.

Now, as far as buying goes, you don't. if you're smart, you MAKE shrooms. Regardless, its like 20-35 for an eighth. A whole fucking syringe will cost you fucking 20 bucks. Presterilized jars are like 80$ when you factor in shipping costs. Then you need an aquarium tank (20$), two heaters (40$), two mid sized bins (10$), distilled water (1$) and hydrogen peroxide (3$). So like for 155$ to get you started (and you can reduce this cost if you do the jars yourself), you're a self sufficient shroom manufacturer. Once you do your first grow, you take prints from the best cakes, make your own substrate and reuse the jars. All you need then is rice and vermiculite.

TUCO
01-17-2008, 10:11 AM
yay another "i take drugs so im cool" thread :D

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 10:13 AM
you're not gonna see shit that isn't there in some form or another.

yeh you will. When I did that shit I was rolling around the bed and I watched gears of a clock appear in front of me. The gears turned to tentacles and for a moment I was in deep space watching an immaterial god wrap its tentacles around the world.

venex
01-17-2008, 10:28 AM
what shrooms are you eating ? mexican, hawaiian, columbian, .. ?

mexican ones are not that heavy, start with 15gr. if it's your first time...

then later on take 30gr. or so... for 30gr. you gotta pay around 17$, that's the price around here..

HarlemDiplomat
01-17-2008, 10:32 AM
yep

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 10:42 AM
15 GRAMS? Thats wet weight, right? Buy dry. Then you're not paying for water.

L~>1<~NKS
01-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Teh fuck they takin pics for?

TUCO
01-17-2008, 10:51 AM
nerds

TAURO
01-17-2008, 11:09 AM
nerds

co-sign

venex
01-17-2008, 12:35 PM
15 GRAMS? Thats wet weight, right? Buy dry. Then you're not paying for water.

yeah, wet ones...

i know...but dry mushrooms are more heavier if i'm not mistaken..but you can smoke them too when dry... never tried it though..

STYLE
01-17-2008, 01:15 PM
yeah, wet ones...
i know...but dry mushrooms are more heavier if i'm not mistaken..but you can smoke them too when dry... never tried it though..

how can dry shrooms be heavier thsn wet? go soak your socks in the sink.....did they get lighter?

smoking shrooms is bad mmmmkaaay. the taste alone will make you sick. imo

yeh you will. When I did that shit I was rolling around the bed and I watched gears of a clock appear in front of me. The gears turned to tentacles and for a moment I was in deep space watching an immaterial god wrap its tentacles around the world.

Are you lying? come on, admit it. its okay if you are.
how much did you eat. cause this dude talkin bout eating 1 or 2. i know he won't eat enough to see all that.

but the gears had a real world origin that sparked your journey right? or no? i was trying to relay the idea to him. like picking u a stick and pretending its a sword then your imagination gets on a role and you're in feudal japan fighting ninja. but it all started with a stick.

now LSD....i've seen the face of God. lived lifetimes in the blink of an eye. folded spacetime. all kinds of shit. shrooms....its more of a vibrational adjustment. no so intense but much smoother and way more stable in terms of vibrational attunement.
its so easy to succumb to cosmic interfrernce on acid. you could be in one parallel dimension then someone trhows a pebble and the ripples could open a hole in the floor and you end up in a whole nother place.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Listen to stylemastrr.

My experience is simialr to what he explained.

Don't sit around your house like a dumass.

Don't be scared, it's fun (I'm not trying to encourage you to do it though, there are risks envolved with shrooms).

Go out in nature or got to the mall, the point is to be out for an experience.

begongo
01-17-2008, 03:11 PM
what's the risk with shrooms?

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 03:13 PM
what's the risk with shrooms?

Getting some poisnous shit.

That's if you buy from some dumass trynna sell you some bullshit.

or

Not getting high at all and loosing out on some money.

That happened to my cousin.

begongo
01-17-2008, 03:23 PM
A friend told me that some types shrooms can do serious brain damage ... like skizzo
Is that possible?

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 03:29 PM
A friend told me that some types shrooms can do serious brain damage ... like skizzo
Is that possible?

Not sure. I'm not a brain surgeon or a doctor. Just some guy on the internet that took shrooms a couple of times.

STYLE
01-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Is that possible?

nah, i mean anythings possible with drugs, you could buy some weed thats laced and get fucked up....

but in a perfect world shrooms are harmless

you can have a bad trip, psychadelics amplify and distort emotions. so if you are feeling blue or you are with folks you dont really trust, be prepared to feel it.

once i tripped with my cousins and some of their shadetree newhaven friends. i kept thinkin they were dissin me on the low. then i got the idea that they were plannin to rob me. both far from the truth. anyway, i ran up and put one in a yoke, talkin bout " u think you slick huh nigga?! ain't so funny now is it?!!" lol that really fucked the mood up. but they were some cool cats, talked me back to reality and we all laughed about it.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 03:48 PM
^^I don't know if I'd get like that on shrooms.

But, that exstacy shit- First time I tried it I was feeling pretty violent one second then talking about loving one my best female friends the next.

STYLE
01-17-2008, 03:59 PM
^^I don't know if I'd get like that on shrooms.

But, that exstacy shit- First time I tried it I was feeling pretty violent one second then talking about loving one my best female friends the next.

yeah it was my insecurity about being felt left out. they were all discussing shit from back in the day that i had no way of joining in. (they were childhood friends) so i sat back and zoned out for a min. thats when my imagination got the best of me.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 04:04 PM
I guess I can relate to them then.

On shrooms:

I went to the mall with some friends, one group was schooling some young white boys fighting over a girl.

Meanwhile me my cousin were trippin out on all the square as white people walking by. It was like we knew what each other was thinking, and we knew what the white people were thinking, and after they'd go by we'd look at each other and just laugh.

STYLE
01-17-2008, 04:12 PM
It was like we knew what each other was thinking, and we knew what the white people were thinking.

thats the shit. i haven't been able to get as good results on shrooms but on acid we used to create shared hallucinations. build worlds and communicate telepathically. my theory is you both tune in to the same frequency.

Paranoid
01-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Eat an entire 8th you should have fun with that.

sometimes even that is too much for me, depending on the quality. i took an 8th of blue caps once and i freaked the fuck out. im also real thin though, so it might have to do something with body weight. sometimes i only take 1.5-2 g's just to be safe

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 04:29 PM
i know...but dry mushrooms are more heavier if i'm not mistaken.

Dude, just... NO.

Are you lying? come on, admit it. its okay if you are.
how much did you eat. cause this dude talkin bout eating 1 or 2. i know he won't eat enough to see all that.

Nah, not lying. I ate a LOT though. We didn't weigh the shit out, but I piled at least a dozen or more on a plate and just munched them like popcorn. We split a couple eighths or two of dried shrooms three ways.

but the gears had a real world origin that sparked your journey right? or no? i was trying to relay the idea to him. like picking u a stick and pretending its a sword then your imagination gets on a role and you're in feudal japan fighting ninja. but it all started with a stick.

Nah, I was tripping BALLS. The IDEA of the gears came from the real world, but the actual form was pure illusion.

Amanitas can fuck you up, even kill you if you eat the wrong ones, but psilocybe shrooms are harmless.

Paranoid
01-17-2008, 04:34 PM
Acid > Shrooms

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Spirituality>Acid

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 05:44 PM
If you look at ancient cultures and the basis of their spirituality, you often find shit a lot stronger than acid.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 05:45 PM
The first time I took shrooms.......

We didn't know any better. Shit, we bought them from some dumass that new less than us.

We rolled them up in a couple of joints mixed with weed.

We went and picked up these white girls in Westminster (suburb of Denver, this 10 -11 years ago).

We smoked these joints with these white girls and went to some stupid as movie.

We didn't really say anything to these girls either. We were riding around with these girls on are laps. We didn't know we were high half the time, but ocasionally it came in surges.

Then we dropped them off.

Wierd shit.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 05:47 PM
If you look at ancient cultures and the basis of their spirituality, you often find shit a lot stronger than acid.

What are you saying exactly?

What kind of shit?

STYLE
01-17-2008, 06:45 PM

truth...but i'm nowhere near a rainforest or desert. or do you mean chemical-free methods of ascension?

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 07:39 PM
What are you saying exactly?

What kind of shit?

Indians drank soma. Incans drank ayahuasca, also known as jurema, or yage. It was used in the Jivaro culture to throw magic darts. Native Americans used mescaline in the form of peyote. Europeans used amanitas. They also, like shaman, used datura. In the Mazatec culture they developed salvia divinorum and used it in conjunction with the psilocybin containing mushrooms. Basically, spirituality and chemical assistance go hand in hand world back for thousands of years. IMO they go hand and hand.

truth...but i'm nowhere near a rainforest or desert.

Doesn't matter. I make ayahuasca all the time.

STYLE
01-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Indians drank soma. Incans drank ayahuasca, also known as jurema, or yage. It was used in the Jivaro culture to throw magic darts. Native Americans used mescaline in the form of peyote. Europeans used amanitas. They also, like shaman, used datura. In the Mazatec culture they developed salvia divinorum and used it in conjunction with the psilocybin containing mushrooms. Basically, spirituality and chemical assistance go hand in hand world back for thousands of years. IMO they go hand and hand.

Doesn't matter. I make ayahuasca all the time.

well..........we're waiting..........( recipe )

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 08:10 PM
I use as about 75 grams of b. caapi to 12 grams mimosa. Both can be found online. I boil for nine hours with a dash of vinegar, filtering every three hours. Next I take it off the pot to cool. Then I add egg white, boil again and filter. I repeat that step until the brew is clear. Then, after two weeks without medicine and 12 hours of fasting from MAOI clashing foods, I drink the heated tea. No purge in that brew.

STYLE
01-17-2008, 09:28 PM
I use as about 75 grams of b. caapi to 12 grams mimosa. Both can be found online. I boil for nine hours with a dash of vinegar, filtering every three hours. Next I take it off the pot to cool. Then I add egg white, boil again and filter. I repeat that step until the brew is clear. Then, after two weeks without medicine and 12 hours of fasting from MAOI clashing foods, I drink the heated tea. No purge in that brew.

i'll let u know next week after i get my shit together.
dosage? warnings? expected results?

Os3y3ris
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Dose is that entire brew. You can brew it up as two teas if you wish, and drink the caapi first and then the mimosa.

Warnings... Caapi is an MAOI. You don't fuck around with that shit. NO MEDICINE two weeks before or after. I don't EAT for 12 hours before and for those two weeks I check my diet against MAOI interactions, which can be found online. Following that, I don't eat for six hours after. You'll DIE if you fuck around with medicine and you'll get sick if you eat wrong.

Results vary. The first time I drank the stuff, I did a little time travel, and dreamt deeply about my feelings for various girls in my life as related to alien Jesus. It was deep and spiritual. So rewarding. Second time, I rocked out to a machine elf band before reality faded away entirely and aliens started cruising around the room. Ants in space ships, laser eye jellyfish, Cthulu, etc. It was BAD and turning the lights on had little effect as they'd dim themselves to allow the aliens to enter. They made their point and then a shaman showed up to guide me through the rain forest. The last time I took it, I chatted for a while with friends. Then I left and when I returned they were discussion shamanic spirit guides for no apparent reason. I got spooked by this and went to go to sleep, only to grow old. As an old man dying, I went senile and used my senility to send myself back in time to save myself and all of humanity.

Basically, it does whatever it wants. Ayahuasca is sheer madness. Once you try it a few times, you have a deep, deep respect for the end. Its the vine of the dead for a reason.

Sicka than aidZ
01-17-2008, 09:53 PM
i found a bunch of cyans in my back yard this year. prolly 2 ounces Ill dig up a pic

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-18-2008, 01:01 AM
Good lookin' out on all these tips! Thanks, baby pahs...

STYLE
01-18-2008, 04:54 AM
yup well i don't take medicine. i can't even remember the last time i took anything. oh yeah in 2002 i had a kidneystone and had some vicaden for that. but shit that was 6 fuckin years ago. lol damn time flies. but yeah fasting...no prob. i don't eat before i do any drugs. even smoke weed. i wait because i don't want any other chemichal reations to alter the sensations.

now if i'm just tring to get wasted. which i do to balance myself out. ( i am an extremist) i will eat junkfood smoke drink all that. shit sometimes i drink a shitload of tapwater just to get that bullshit in my system.

i believe that if you live in a poisonous society you should have some poison in your system so that if/when the time comes you gotta injest that shit you don't go into shock.

like the healthy eater who vomits when they try to eat a McD cheeseburger. not me. i get som Mcd every blue moon. i might do coke once a year if its at a party. smoke a few cigs here and there. ect ect

but your point is to cleanse my body before i drink the brew, correct?

is this an indoor or outdoor trip? what are some decelerators? accelerators?

Os3y3ris
01-18-2008, 09:15 AM
but your point is to cleanse my body before i drink the brew, correct?

Not really. There's a spiritually recommended diet too, but I just don't want you to die. If your body is in need of cleansing, switching from mimosa to another admixture will purge your system quite dramatically. Or just drinking another few doses (can't OD) will bring on the infamous purge.

is this an indoor or outdoor trip?

Good lord, stay inside and away from people. Maybe a baby sitter, but don't go running about. if you do go outside, pick a secluded spot DEEP in the woods. Like, basically, you're getting ready to die when you fuck with this shit. It'll take you right to the end of your life, so you can look down over the past and what you'd call the future. Its insane man. Aliens running every which way, god dropping in. Whole reality may drop from under you. You don't wanna get caught with your pants down, so to speak. My dumbass saw resident evil on that shit thinking it didn't work.

what are some decelerators? accelerators?

Basically, your dose of DMT will remain more or less the same, but the more caapi you drink, the more powerful the DMT is without knocking you out. If you just add DMT willy nilly, you pass out. Environmentally, darkness and quiet helps, though if it wants it dark, it'll turn the lights out for you.

venex
01-18-2008, 09:19 AM
how can dry shrooms be heavier thsn wet? go soak your socks in the sink.....did they get lighter?

i'm sorry but this was a translation problem... with heavier i mean that you will trip more when dried...

TUCO
01-18-2008, 10:58 AM
nerds gettin all "technical" with their druggies
jesus just take that shit and end.

Os3y3ris
01-18-2008, 08:02 PM
This is why I don't pay for my drugs.

Koolish
01-18-2008, 08:11 PM
i gotta buy a cow and get that sob on a high fiber diet.

food for thought
09-05-2008, 12:25 PM
fuckin idiots evrybody has different trips. take a large dose close your eyes in the dark by yourself and see what happens. read up on Terrence Mckenna

blessthedead
09-05-2008, 03:48 PM
shroomz are def a blast man. don't fuck around with anything less than an 1/8 though. you don't really need a sober frnd there. unless you want someone to drive you around places. drink lots of oj.

ERN-DAWGY
09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
hahah yo shrooms are the funnest shit inthe world man, just grab 1/8 ounce go for like 30 bucks max, eat that shit up cuz anything less u get a lil buzz and you wont get high its like doin a shot and waiting to get drunk...when it kicks in you can feel kinda weird at first and the colors in the world really seem a lot alive, yeah and as far as seein shit, you'll see walls breathin and if u look at the carpet you gonna see weird patterns n shit, ohh yeah and you gonna laugh your ass off,

last time i ate em me and a buddy split a ounce on a medium pizza, and OHH SHIT IT WAS SO FUCKED UP MAN I THOUGHT I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE AS A PROPHET and i started philosophin about summe the funniest shit in the world..i swear at that time i was gonna almost write a book hahahahaha

yo the shit is fun and have a blast..shit im goin campin for a few days tonite imma grab a half ounce and trip out in the woods bahahaha

PEACE

INF
09-05-2008, 05:04 PM
once i tripped with my cousins and some of their shadetree newhaven friends. i kept thinkin they were dissin me on the low. then i got the idea that they were plannin to rob me. both far from the truth. anyway, i ran up and put one in a yoke, talkin bout " u think you slick huh nigga?! ain't so funny now is it?!!" lol that really fucked the mood up. but they were some cool cats, talked me back to reality and we all laughed about it.

watch out for shit like this.

Happened to me a few times. Only once was it some real shit that I was in the company of the wrong mf's.

The general consensus of this thread is correct though. Start off on a 8th. be cool with whoever you trip with and IMO it doesnt matter where you go or what you do.

I have tripped in the wild , at home on my dolo , with a chick on some intimate shit , pizza delivery driving for 10 hours straight , etc etc. It dont matter where you do it.

Killa BB
09-05-2008, 05:56 PM
DAMN HIPPIES!!!

I-Od_L8t90M