PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Bitches...Its My Morning Talk Show!

pep
01-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Yeah, we fryin baloney this morning so holla...atl twent to sleep dreaming of snow and woke up to slush...theme music this morning is starter..and how does your wife go to sleep in the sexy nightgown with that fat power u exposed but dont wanna pop off??

diggy
01-17-2008, 03:53 AM
Good morning.

I brought some pancakes and scrambled eggs.
Ya that bitch be acting all reckless; I need to check that bitch.
I might have to buy her a hijab and robe and shit. She's always exposin that pussy making niggas hard.

pep
01-17-2008, 03:59 AM
its good to have u as my 1st guess..and i agree, alot of these birds is getting out of hand bcause they think hillary got a chance...they need to remember what happened to old girl in pakistan..the minute u stick your head out that sunrooof................blaow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! move from the gate now (sunlight comes up as we fade to commercial break, fade to black as we share small talk over coffee)

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-17-2008, 07:41 AM
its good to have u as my 1st guess..and i agree, alot of these birds is getting out of hand bcause they think hillary got a chance...they need to remember what happened to old girl in pakistan..the minute u stick your head out that sunrooof................blaow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! move from the gate now (sunlight comes up as we fade to commercial break, fade to black as we share small talk over coffee)

that was just wrong.............

lol

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-17-2008, 07:42 AM
peace and morning to you fellas..........

Luther Large
01-17-2008, 07:43 AM
musical guests????

01-17-2008, 08:13 AM
shiitt... it's 4 PM in here and I just woke up... drinkin a coffee with a lot of milk.. bangin John Zorn - Masada...

the way I see it, it doesn't matter who wins the elections, the same ppl are gonna be runnin shit, you just don't see them on TV, and the masses think a change has been made...

and now, our 4th guest, mister Adam West: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UJaprpxrk

HarlemDiplomat
01-17-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm a man that loves his taffy....

TSA
01-17-2008, 11:53 AM
*grabs favorite blanket and cereal and tunes in*