PDA

View Full Version : Best "Stop Smoking" Product ????????

Luther Large
01-17-2008, 07:10 AM
I need sum help wit this, I wanna try and quit smokin cigarettes but i needa know what works best so any of ya'll who know what works best lemme know wetha its them patches, pills, or lozanges....peace

Tyler Durden
01-17-2008, 07:33 AM
I've been quit for nearly 4 years now.

I tried a nicotine inhalor but it didn't work for me, tasted like inhaling over a pissy irinal.
I used Nicorette Microtabs.
(If your in America you might no know them)http://www.nicorette.co.uk/stop-smoking/products/Micro-Tab.aspx
They are just a little tiny tablet you place under your tounge and let dissolve slowly.
You got a pack of about 16 in a spinning container thing, (you'll see from the link)
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how they worked for me because I only used 5 of them and never used the rest.
The way they worked for me was because they made me feel really sick, so sick that I didnt want a smoke.
Everyone else I know that have tried these said they didnt work but they did for me.
Good luck.
P.S. I put on about 18lb when I quit because I aite when I needed to smoke.

L~>1<~NKS
01-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Eat alot of clean pussy. Make sure you coat ur tongue. By that I mean push ur tongue as far down the vage as you can (try reachin the cervix). Do this for about 25 minutes - With an "in and out" thrust. Your cravin' should be reduced drastically. Repeat 2-3 times a for about 48 hours.

HarlemDiplomat
01-17-2008, 10:44 AM
I tried the Niggarette gum and it didn't work for me... soon as I got a wiff of a Newport I had to have one again.

Oh they also got cigs that help you quit, I don't know what they're called but I heard they work...

Speaking of that, I'm bout to smoke a black right now...

Luther Large
01-17-2008, 11:15 AM
I tried the Niggarette gum and it didn't work for me... soon as I got a wiff of a Newport I had to have one again.

Oh they also got cigs that help you quit, I don't know what they're called but I heard they work...

Speaking of that, I'm bout to smoke a black right now...

word a cig that help u quit?? i think thats what i need yo cuz i couldnt picture chewin gum or wearin a patch and not want another newy and from what pwisdom said i aint really tryna take sum shit that'll get me sick but i might have to resort to that shit i been coughin up shit 4 months now

Luther Large
01-17-2008, 12:23 PM
just stop cold turkey u pussy, that's what I did. It's all psychological with the dependency bullshit.

u probly quit wit a dick in ya mouth bitch what u do smoke 4 2 weeks and quit, step off with that shit bitch if i could quit that easy i wouldnt be askin mothafucka

shaolinsword
01-17-2008, 12:52 PM
cold turkey actually works well, dunno if you got these where you are but there's tablets in the U.K where 95% of the people gave up during the tests

pablobaluba
01-17-2008, 02:18 PM
http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/2/84/3211/938665/30/mihaela-tudor-137.jpg

JackOfHearts
01-17-2008, 02:24 PM
dont bother with nicotine gum.

WARPATH
01-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Get yourself a patch.

And the gum.

After a few weeks reduce the milli gram fo the pactch and the gum. (depending on how much you smoke, you might want to start on the lowest miligram)

After a couple more weeks quit using the patch and try and reduce the number of pieces of gum you chew.

After a week switch to the lowest milligrm losenge.

After another week alternate a piece of candy with the losenge.

Every week replace dose with piece of candy until your just eating candy.

and

It's mostly phychological- so use this method to deal with the withdrawl symtoms- headaches, grouchiness- shit like that.

As far phychologically-

Stay busy, drink orange juice and lots of water, brush your teeth often, and don't be a pussy.

Paranoid
01-18-2008, 01:10 AM
word a cig that help u quit?? i think thats what i need yo cuz i couldnt picture chewin gum or wearin a patch and not want another newy and from what pwisdom said i aint really tryna take sum shit that'll get me sick but i might have to resort to that shit i been coughin up shit 4 months now

theyre called Quest, its kinda like inhaling air

INF
01-18-2008, 01:18 AM
best way to slow down on cigarette's is to smoke more weed. Fuck what ya momma said.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-18-2008, 07:21 AM
ur mind .......

rule number 1

1)stop saying ur addicted
2)stop saying u need help
3)learn to love sports
4)make bodybuilding ur hobby

the reason for this is that u replace siggarets with bodybuilding , since u will learn to enjoy bodybuilding more ..
stay away from people that smoke

and stop being so fuken weak all the time , If u feel weak . Then get up and fuken yell or something .. Only problem is that people start to smoke again cause they slouch their bodys , they look down to the floor , and they say ah fuk it who cares ... Pure weakness , But if u are feeling weak , u get ur ass up and u fuken yell and say im not fuken weak ...

man u nillaz dont believe me , Me and my father quit siggarets in a fuken day
this shit is a fuken joke . When i asked him how he quit after 10 years he said "only weak people continue" .

let me summerize it for u , Stop feeling weak , U feel weak cause u give up , dont give up , If u give up plz do urself a favor and stick a dick in ur ass . Cause only faggets give up .

code of honor dude , Start living by it.

i never understood this whole addictive shit that they say , Its just a joke to me , I laugh at people that tell me they cant quit . I LAUGH

wtf is this pill shit i hear common man use ur fuken mind and be a man

pm me if u wanna hear more . But from the heart i feel bad if u listen to somebody else .

TUCO
01-18-2008, 10:04 AM
man jus stay away from it
from the cigar shops, friends, family that smoke, etc
it aint like u fightin off heroin

Luther Large
01-18-2008, 10:22 AM
ur mind .......

rule number 1

1)stop saying ur addicted
2)stop saying u need help
3)learn to love sports
4)make bodybuilding ur hobby

the reason for this is that u replace siggarets with bodybuilding , since u will learn to enjoy bodybuilding more ..
stay away from people that smoke

and stop being so fuken weak all the time , If u feel weak . Then get up and fuken yell or something .. Only problem is that people start to smoke again cause they slouch their bodys , they look down to the floor , and they say ah fuk it who cares ... Pure weakness , But if u are feeling weak , u get ur ass up and u fuken yell and say im not fuken weak ...

man u nillaz dont believe me , Me and my father quit siggarets in a fuken day
this shit is a fuken joke . When i asked him how he quit after 10 years he said "only weak people continue" .

let me summerize it for u , Stop feeling weak , U feel weak cause u give up , dont give up , If u give up plz do urself a favor and stick a dick in ur ass . Cause only faggets give up .

code of honor dude , Start living by it.

i never understood this whole addictive shit that they say , Its just a joke to me , I laugh at people that tell me they cant quit . I LAUGH

wtf is this pill shit i hear common man use ur fuken mind and be a man

pm me if u wanna hear more . But from the heart i feel bad if u listen to somebody else .

dont get it twisted i def stay active i luv playin ball all the time and if i were to stay away from smokers i'd have no family or friends yo evybody down here be smokin it's not that i dont think i could quit cold turkey it's just evytime i tried i wind up wantin to smoke again it might sound dumb to ya'll but i need sumthin to make me wanna quit.......and wut is this "be a man" shit i garuntee if i was talkin bout weed instead of cigs ya'll'd be happy go lucky tellin me i shouldn't quit and that it's too hard to do it,word

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-18-2008, 10:35 AM
say thank u man .for real , just say thank u , that i spend time to type that shit .

dont get smart with me thats mad pathetic