PDA

View Full Version : please don't ignore this thread

trueknowledge
01-17-2008, 12:48 PM
if u were to die at this very moment do u know where were you go?.

as a matter of fact if u where to die at this very moment or tommorrow,next week,next month,next year or later on if you havn't excepted jesus christ as your personal saviour to be forgiven for your sins,the answer to the question is very clear you will be judged into hell.

the bible says so and it's the word of god.
we are all sinners and we live our lives according to our ways and set our own rules and because of that you could take a look at the world and at life and see that it's not right people murdering others accidents,diseases,starvation.take a look at nature the lifestock when u see a lion devour another animal
for food does that look right!no it doesn't, that was not gods will when he created us.
god made us with our own free will,thats why when god made the first man and he made a choice to sin and disobey gods word we inherited sin.

god made it clear for us to follow his laws with the ten comandments even if we inherited sin.
take a look at the ten comandments it's laws describe our very own nature.
the comandments get broken daily by us,so if jesus wouldn't had come and shed his innocent blood for our sins we would have no hope and be guilty at judgement and be thrown into hell,thanks to jesus when we accepted him and ask god to forgive us through him we are redeemed and forgiven.
jesus is like our advocate at the final judgement of eternity cause when we accept him in this life we are excused from judgement and forgiven. he's the lawyer of life and we all need him.
jesus says it no one comes to the father but except through me.
and once we are saved we recieve the holy spirit.
so turn away from your sins and ask god to forgive you through christ.
and live by faith.
god is our father anything good we ask him for he will give us but you have to have faith,when you ask believing that your already gonna recieve.
if kids are good won't their parents try to give them anything they ask for? that's how good is with us cause we are all his children.
so think about your life cause your body dies but not our soul.
you don't want to die and find yourself in hell for eternity with tourcher and torment that won't never end cause time in hell is meaningless.
so get on your knees at this very moment and ask god to forgive you and that you know that jesus christ died for you and that you believe that he's his only begotten son, and at that very monent u will be forgiven but you must do it now cause tommorrow is not promissed for you, cause death could come at any moment and death is the wages of sin and christ payed it in full for us all so don't delay this no longer my brothers and sisters and after you accept christ don't keep it a secret and share it with others cause you won't want your brother or sister to die and suffer hell but cause jesus christ we are promised eternal life in heaven with him peace....

read the bible the very word of god.

www.thestreamtv.com

http://www.soulwinning.info/articles/sounds_from_hell.htm

i only came to this site to make this post and save souls.

DJMethods
01-17-2008, 12:49 PM
See L1NKS, fundamentalist

(Good timing man)

TAURO
01-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Please Note That He Does Not Represent Or Speak For The Majority Of Christians Who Are Sane Of Mind And Don't Broadcast Drivel On Message Boards.

trueknowledge
01-17-2008, 01:34 PM
i grew up in the streets of the bronx and use to listen to hip hop wu tang and all but this music comes with a wicked tongue and when i got save i deliver myself from it the only thing i like about it, is the beats is no sin to listen to instrumentals... hip hop is like lets see who sins harder...so i pray for the wu that they give there lives to jesus b4 is to late.

L~>1<~NKS
01-17-2008, 02:11 PM
if u were to die at this very moment do u know where were you go?.

as a matter of fact if u where to die at this very moment or tommorrow,next week,next month,next year or later on if you havn't excepted jesus christ as your personal saviour to be forgiven for your sins,the answer to the question is very clear you will be judged into hell.

the bible says so and it's the word of god.
we are all sinners and we live our lives according to our ways and set our own rules and because of that you could take a look at the world and at life and see that it's not right people murdering others accidents,diseases,starvation.take a look at nature the lifestock when u see a lion devour another animal
for food does that look right!no it doesn't, that was not gods will when he created us.
god made us with our own free will,thats why when god made the first man and he made a choice to sin and disobey gods word we inherited sin.

god made it clear for us to follow his laws with the ten comandments even if we inherited sin.
take a look at the ten comandments it's laws describe our very own nature.
the comandments get broken daily by us,so if jesus wouldn't had come and shed his innocent blood for our sins we would have no hope and be guilty at judgement and be thrown into hell,thanks to jesus when we accepted him and ask god to forgive us through him we are redeemed and forgiven.
jesus is like our advocate at the final judgement of eternity cause when we accept him in this life we are excused from judgement and forgiven. he's the lawyer of life and we all need him.
jesus says it no one comes to the father but except through me.
and once we are saved we recieve the holy spirit.
so turn away from your sins and ask god to forgive you through christ.
and live by faith.
god is our father anything good we ask him for he will give us but you have to have faith,when you ask believing that your already gonna recieve.
if kids are good won't their parents try to give them anything they ask for? that's how good is with us cause we are all his children.
so think about your life cause your body dies but not our soul.
you don't want to die and find yourself in hell for eternity with tourcher and torment that won't never end cause time in hell is meaningless.
so get on your knees at this very moment and ask god to forgive you and that you know that jesus christ died for you and that you believe that he's his only begotten son, and at that very monent u will be forgiven but you must do it now cause tommorrow is not promissed for you, cause death could come at any moment and death is the wages of sin and christ payed it in full for us all so don't delay this no longer my brothers and sisters and after you accept christ don't keep it a secret and share it with others cause you won't want your brother or sister to die and suffer hell but cause jesus christ we are promised eternal life in heaven with him peace....

read the bible the very word of god.

www.thestreamtv.com (http://www.thestreamtv.com)

http://www.soulwinning.info/articles/sounds_from_hell.htm

i only came to this site to make this post and save souls.

Look I respeck any man's religion as long as they weren't brain washed by other human beings into believin' what they believe.

But that God save the Wu is bullshit, b. These cats are jus personifing what they've experienced or have seen around them through. Llike most MEN in the game. It's what they know how to do. And in knowin' what they do they don't always do it for themselves. Most of them provide for they fam. And if your vision of God don't appreciate that - then you lost.

By the way if you really believe that the bible is the very werd of God - then again you lose.

SKAMPOE
01-17-2008, 02:23 PM
lmao@ thread and its starter!
how do u know there is a god, have u phisically seen him, i aint think so!

the asiaTIC black man is god, thats wat was told to muhammed by master farad!
peace to da godz and the earths!

SKAMPOE
01-17-2008, 02:24 PM
i think wu corp is gettin infiltrated!

gather the troops NOW

begongo
01-17-2008, 02:24 PM
i think this is a prank

begongo
01-17-2008, 02:25 PM

gather the troops NOWexactly

dezmond
01-17-2008, 02:31 PM
i grew up in the streets of the bronx and use to listen to hip hop wu tang and all but this music comes with a wicked tongue and when i got save i deliver myself from it the only thing i like about it, is the beats is no sin to listen to instrumentals... hip hop is like lets see who sins harder...so i pray for the wu that they give there lives to jesus b4 is to late.

Anyone got sum cheese for this cracker?

dezmond
01-17-2008, 02:34 PM

gather the troops NOW

Lock & load
Rock & roll

L~>1<~NKS
01-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I want trueknowledge to pray for me.

King Tron 1
01-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey homeboy, you said if I "excepted jesus christ" instead of accepted.
Having done that, you are going to hell, bitch!

MsRzaRecTaH
01-17-2008, 04:35 PM

gather the troops NOW

i think this is a prank

Lock & load
Rock & roll

Hey homeboy, you said if I "excepted jesus christ" instead of accepted.
Having done that, you are going to hell, bitch!

I think so too.

Rame
01-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Every forum has their religious dude from time to time.

HarlemDiplomat
01-18-2008, 02:04 AM
Alright...

SickT
01-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Christians are Fuckin Stupid...

INF
01-18-2008, 02:22 AM
I actually ignored this thread until now and then I open it and start reading and I picture all the times in my life that somebody stepped to me and spit this shit verbatim for Jesus.

So many ppl for Jesus. Isnt there more ppl in the world ready to die for Jesus than any? If that is proven correct then I'll go ahead and join cuz I need somebody to pray to right now so bad that it hurts.

begongo
01-18-2008, 08:12 AM
most "christians" are not christians .... so no ... there aren't that many people ready to die for jesus

KERZO
01-18-2008, 08:24 AM
lol

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/soldierwhy/atheist-ghost-buster_thumbnail.gif

trueknowledge
01-18-2008, 12:29 PM
why people offend me? have i done or said anything wrong? all i'm doing is the will of god
and sharing the the good news with the people that his only beggoton son jesus died for us on the cross with the shedding of his innocent blood we are forgiven cause that's something that no one would be able to do... live a perfect good life without sin and jesus the christ did...u might hear this message a few times in ur life or maybe only once,but once you heard it u know what the truth is and if u ignore it and put it off then when u have died it will be to late cause u have rejected him...so people surrender ur life to him and ask him to reveal himself to you so you could begin to know him and grow in the relationship with him.

if you have any questions you want to ask me in privite you could email me, if you want me to pray for you i will do so peace.

Sicka than aidZ
01-18-2008, 12:30 PM
it'll be a cold day in hell before im taken out

HarlemDiplomat
01-19-2008, 04:56 AM
Yeah I need to go to church...

But after I heard Ma$e's verse on 300 Shots its been downhill since...

diggy
01-19-2008, 05:06 AM
Christians are really pagans.

They do not really follow Jesus.

Koolish
01-19-2008, 11:35 AM
nice, that game is fun.

Christians are really Buddhists

They do not really follow Jesus

begongo
01-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Christians are really juggalos.

They do not really follow Jesus

KERZO
12-10-2008, 07:16 PM
GOD/DOG

prrra718
12-10-2008, 07:25 PM
im saved now....i try 2 live positive...i do right...ive repented for my sins and do feel sorrow..i pray....i help others...my hearts in the right place....i kno where im gonna be.....but eather way it is what it is